The Roommate Pt. 46

Story Info
Lexi fucks Marie's throat, Blake rims Liam.
3.9k words
4.8
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLVI: What If I Ruin The Piano

Marie, Blake, and Lexi

Marie

Marie breathed in deep, inhaling Lexi's scent as she gazed at the big, thick cock before her. With a glance up at Lexi, she licked the head, then engulfed it with her lips.

"Fuck," Lexi gasped, tangling her fingers in Marie's hair as Marie took inch after inch of Lexi's cock into her mouth, "You're not wasting any time, are you, slut."

Shivering, Marie moaned around Lexi's cock, earning her another wonderful moan just as Lexi's cock reached her throat. Taking a deep breath through her nose, Marie swallowed, inviting Lexi's cock into her throat and moaning around it as it stretched her.

After pausing for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Lexi's cock twitching inside her, swelling and stretching her even further, Marie continued, taking every last inch of Lexi's cock into her mouth. She only stopped when her nose and pressed against Lexi's smooth hips, and her lips sealed around the base of Lexi's cock. Her eyes fluttered shut at Lexi tightened her grip on Marie's head, nails digging into her scalp. Marie held herself there, savoring the feeling of Lexi's cock sheathed completely inside her throat. Reaching around to feel the hard, smooth planes of Lexi's back, Marie found herself wishing she'd had the chance to put on some bright red lipstick so that she could leave a ring around the base of Lexi's cock, proving how far she'd been able to take it.

Her lungs began to demand air, but Marie held out just a bit longer. She wanted to make Lexi feel better than she ever had before.

I want to tease her for once. Break that self-control and make her grab my face and fuck my throat until she cums so hard she can't see straight.

Marie couldn't hold herself down there forever, though, and rose off Lexi's cock, sucking in a few gulps of air once the thick head passed back out of her lips.

Glancing up at Lexi, Marie shivered when she found Lexi gazing down at her through lust-glazed eyes that held a fire behind them Marie didn't think she'd seen before.

Lexi's eyes flickered down for a moment--the pendant, Marie knew--and when they returned to Marie's gaze, that fire had grown.

Does seeing me in this turn her on that much?

Marie shivered, then grinned, wondering what fun she could have with that.

"What are you so smug about, slut?" Lexi asked.

Marie grinned even wider as the shivers coursed through her body, "The thought of having your big, thick, cock down my throat again, Lexi."

Something between a moan and a growl left Lexi's throat. A moment later, Marie found Lexi's cock pressed against her lips.

"Open wide, slut."

Shivering, Marie parted her lisp, feeling the cock pass through them as Lexi thrust her hips forward, moaning around the thick cock as she swallowed it, letting it stretch out her throat.

"Fuck," Lexi moaned again.

This time, when Marie reached the base, Lexi angled her hips and wrapped her legs around Marie's head.

Oh, fuck yes.

Lexi didn't immediately give Marie what she'd hoped for, as it seemed as though the taller girl was trying to hold herself back or maintain some sense of control. That was fine with Marie. It gave her a bit more time to warm up so that her throat hopefully wouldn't be too sore for more tomorrow, and it just let Marie try a few more tricks to break that control.

The way that Lexi controlled the movement with her lower body instead of her hands, however--that nearly made Marie lose it. It made her really feel like a slut, like a fuck toy. But just for Lexi.

Fuck, I'm so wet.

Not that she hadn't already been drenched the moment she saw Lexi after all the teasing this week.

That made Marie remember what she wanted to do, and more importantly, why. She needed to get Lexi back for teasing her so much.

Thinking for a moment as Lexi flexed her legs, withdrawing most of her cock from Marie's throat, Marie remembered something she'd seen in porn but had never been able to try with Liam because of his size. Lexi might still be too big, as she was barely smaller than Liam, but...

Worst case, I gag on her cock, which will feel good for her and make me feel like more of a slut.

Marie shivered at the thought.

Fuck, that's really not fair.

Taking a deep breath through her nose as Lexi withdrew her cock, a bit faster this time, Marie maneuvered her tongue, squeezing it between her lips and the underside of Lexi's shaft. She felt the strain in her jaw and almost gave up.

Then something seemed to slide into place, and it worked.

"Oh, fuck," Lexi moaned, "Is that what I think it is?"

Marie just moaned around Lexi's cock, too satisfied to care about verbally responding. With Lexi's entire cock down her throat, Marie used her tongue to tease Lexi's balls, massaging and flicking at the soft, heavy sac. When Lexi pulled back out, she used her tongue to massage the underside of the girl's shaft, earning more wonderful noises from Lexi.

"Fuck, slut. That feels incredible. Use that slutty tongue of yours. Just like that."

Marie would have smirked if not for the cock filling her mouth.

Lexi's thrusts began to speed up, her muscular legs squeezing and flexing just a bit harder. Marie wrapped her arms around those thick, gorgeous thighs of Lexi's, holding on tight as each thrust came a bit harder and faster. She tried to lick Lexi's balls each time the girl fully sheathed herself within Marie, but it soon became all she could do to hold on.

Oh, fuck, yes.

This was what Marie had been waiting for.

She glanced up and could barely make out the expression on Lexi's face from her angle, but what she could see made her pussy clench in anticipation and her blood rush. Lexi's lips were parted, her eyes almost closed, but not entirely, and her hands clenched at the sheets, abs flexing as she fucked Marie's face.

Seeing Lexi give over to sensation and her primal desires was intoxicating, making every inch of Marie tingle with pleasure.

Then Lexi stopped. Marie blinked, wondering why, then realized the position she was in and moaned around Lexi's cock, feeling it twitch inside her as a reward. Lexi had her thighs wrapped around Marie's head, cock entirely down her throat. Marie used the opportunity to stick out her tongue and play with Lexi's balls, feeling the way Lexi's cock twitched and pulsed inside her throat as she tried different techniques.

It was only when she started to need air that she realized how long she'd been licking Lexi's balls for, which only made her more wet. She thought about tapping Lexi's leg to let her up but knew she could hold her breath a bit longer, and wanted to see how long Lexi would hold her cock in her throat.

Does it really feel that good just being inside me? I guess that's a compliment.

Just as Marie didn't think she could go much longer, Lexi relaxed her thighs and let Marie move back enough to suck a deep breath in through her nose. She blinked when Lexi relaxed her thighs even further, pulling her hips back and her cock out of Marie's mouth. Marie reflexively gulped in air but looked up at Lexi and cocked her head.

Lexi's lips curled in a lazy, satisfied grin, and she pulled Marie closer into her lap, resting her head against her abs and wrapping her legs around Marie's torso. A warmth spread through Marie as she relaxed against Lexi and the taller girl threaded her fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp.

"You're a really good little slut, Marie," Lexi said, voice thick with arousal, "That was incredible."

Marie smiled and melted into Lexi even as she shivered, "Thank you, Lexi. That feels really good. Are we done for a while?"

Lexi laughed, "Do you think that needy pussy of yours would survive if we stopped now, pet?"

Marie blinked as the warmth in her body transformed somehow. It wasn't hotter, just more. Better. Lexi had never called her "pet" before, and she hadn't really known what to expect. Though she hadn't thought she would dislike it, she hadn't expected to love it, and she definitely hadn't expected...whatever this was.

"Slut" just told Marie what she was, made it okay for her to be that way. "Pet" implied ownership and responsibility on Lexi part. "Slut" made her feel sexy and confident. "Pet" made her feel...

Safe.

For some reason, the thought of that was a little overwhelming. She didn't know why. She already felt safe with Lexi, but this...there was something different about it. Something far more intense and wonderful.

"Marie?" Lexi asked, the hand in her hair moving down to cup Marie's cheek and lift her head so that their eyes met. Concern filled Lexi's eyes, replacing the arousal for a moment, "Are you okay? Was that too long? Or do you not like 'pet'? I know it's the first time I've used it with you."

Marie shook her head, "No. I mean--yes, I'm okay. And I like 'pet'. It's good."

She wanted more of it.

Lexi smiled at her, then raised an eyebrow, "You never answered my question."

Marie blinked. It took a moment, but she remembered.

She took a deep, shuddering breath, "I could take it. If you asked me to. Are we done?"

Lexi smirked, "No, slut. I'm going to give that slutty, dripping pussy of yours what it's wanted all week. But I thought I would give you a chance to rest after keeping my cock all nice and warm in that slutty throat of yours for so long, because before I fuck you, I want to cum down your throat."

***

Blake

Blake gripped Liam's ass tight as she massaged his cock with her throat, gaining all the feedback she needed through the way his fingers flexed and tightened in her hair in lieu of the wonderful noises he normally made. She still wore her hoodie, jeans, and boots, and unfortunately, her underwear. She was so fucking wet at finally having Liam's cock again, that she would either need to do some major damage control later, or just throw the panties out altogether.

Pressing her nose into Liam's smooth pelvis, Blake used her tongue on the underside of his shaft as she swallowed, milking his cock with her throat. She would have loved to tease his balls with her tongue, but he was just a bit too big for that. His cock was down her throat, though, which was all that mattered to her at the moment.

Not having it inside of some part of me every day is a fucking travesty.

As she sucked his cock, gripping his firm, round ass cheeks, Blake's pussy clenched in anticipation, dirty, dangerous thoughts entering her mind.

Fuck, if I'd gone much longer without it, I might have even told him to just fuck my ass.

Again, her pussy clenched, though probably out of jealousy this time. She couldn't fucking wait to have him in her ass.

Don't think about that. Just think about this wonderful fucking cock down your throat and how it belongs to the most wonderful boy in the world.

Her boyfriend. Hers.

Blake half-growled, half-moaned around Liam's cock, gripping his ass a bit tighter.

Fuck, I love this boy and his amazing fucking cock.

She loved him for a lot more than that, but it was definitely a wonderful fucking perk.

"Blake," Liam hissed.

Blake's eyes shot open. For a moment, she worried she'd spoken her thoughts. Then she remembered the cock in her mouth, thankfully making that impossible.

"Going to cum if you do that much longer," Liam said, voice tight.

Grinning around Liam's cock--as much as she could, at least--Blake swallowed one more time, earning a nice little groan from Liam that sent shivers down her spine, then relaxed her throat and pulled back, letting Liam's spitty, dripping cock free of her mouth.

Instead of giving him any time to recover, however, Blake sank down on her knees just a bit more and pulled Liam closer by his ass.

"Blake? What--?"

Liam cut off as Blake gently took one, then both of his balls into her mouth, sucking on the sack and massaging it with her tongue. After letting them back out, she used her mouth to tease them for a while, kissing licking and sucking on the soft orbs. Liam's little gasps and moans were barely audible through the music, but they still caressed Blake's ears in a way that sent little jolts of arousal all the way through her body.

Then she moved a bit lower and spread Liam's bootylicious cheeks. He tensed for a moment, then relaxed when her tongue found his asshole. She didn't tease him for too long, this time, and instead focused mostly on penetrating that tight ring of muscles with her tongue.

He's gonna have to get used to far more than my tongue up here.

She couldn't get enough of the way his muscles tensed and flexed beneath her fingers as her tongue worked its magic. For a moment, Blake thought about slipping a finger inside Liam's tight little hole, but she didn't have any lube besides her spit, and nothing to wipe her fingers off on after.

Just as she was getting into it, Liam's grip tightened on her scalp, and he pulled his hips away from her face.

Blake was about to glare up at him, when Liam released her, only dip down and pick her up beneath her arms. She eeped as her feet left the ground. A moment later, she found herself on something hard. Looking down, she blinked and realized Liam had set her on the edge of the piano. Before she could ask what he was doing, Liam cupped her cheek and pulled her lips onto his kissing her roughly.

Blake moaned into his mouth, grabbing at Liam as she deepened the kiss.

Fuck, if this is what eating his ass gets me, I need to do that more often.

Liam's free hand traveled down her body, creating sparks of pleasure even through her clothes, setting her heart racing. He squeezed her breasts, clutched at the curve of her waist and her hips, eventually finding the hem of her sweater. He grabbed that and the shirt underneath and yanked both up, breaking the kiss just long enough to pull the clothes over her head before finding her lips again.

Once those were off, he felt at her chest, and Blake bit down on his lip as his hands brushed over her rock-hard nipples, shooting off tiny fireworks in her head.

He stopped kissing her and pulled back, glancing down at her chest and raising an eyebrow.

Blake returned the look, cupping her chest, "You know I don't wear a bra if I don't want to. One of the perks of the itty-bitty-titty club."

Liam rolled his eyes, but grinned as he ran a hand down her stomach to the hem of her jeans and undid the fly with an impressively quick movement. Blake shivered as his hooked fingers brushed the sensitive skin between her legs, and gripped the edge of the piano, pushing her hips up so he could pull off her jeans.

Once those were on the floor, Blake went to hop off, but Liam put a hand on her shoulder, shaking his head.

Blake frowned at him, then blinked, "You don't mean--?"

Grinning, Liam backed up and took one of her ankles in each hand. He pulled her so that she turned toward the piano bench, legs bent over the keys, then sat down on that bench and spread her legs, hooking her ankles over his shoulders.

"I saw this in a movie," he said, shifting around a bit on the bench, "Always wanted to try it."

Blake went wide eyed even as her pussy clenched in arousal.

Fuck that's hot.

"Wait, what if I ruin the piano?"

Liam threw back his head and laughed. Reaching down, he picked up his undershirt and handed it to her. Blake rolled her eyes, but she started laughing too as she situated the shirt beneath her.

That stopped once Liam's tongue touched her folds. She had to clamp a hand over her mouth to keep from moaning so loud the whole building heard.

***

Lexi

With Marie's throat milking her cock, it didn't take long for Lexi's orgasm to rear up on the horizon. A part of her still couldn't believe that Marie could get her entire cock down her throat, and now somehow she could do that while licking her balls.

Fuck, she's incredible.

Gripping the sheets tight, Lexi kept her legs wrapped around Marie's head and shoulders, controlling the motion with her hips. She alternated between quick, shallow thrusts, long, slow ones, and just holding her cock down Marie's throat while the blonde massaged her cock and teased her balls.

Did she practice holding her breath or something this week?

Each time Lexi held her cock down Marie's throat, she held it just a second longer, testing the blonde, and each time, Marie made it look effortless.

It probably helps that she seems to love it when I do that.

That could be dangerous, though. Lexi would still have to keep an eye out regarding that.

For now, however, she just enjoyed it.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard, slut," she breathed, tensing to hold off this orgasm as long as she could, "Last time I didn't cum hard enough because I'd been teasing you all day. Now that you're even more desperate for my cock, I want to last as long as possible. Take my time and fuck you into oblivion for being such a good pet."

Lexi watched closely as she said that last word. Marie often got goosebumps when Lexi called her a slut. When Lexi had called her "pet" for the first time, Marie had seemed to zone out. This time, Marie moaned around her cock and held onto her thighs with a death grip for a few moments before relaxing a bit.

Interesting. I'll have to do that more often.

Soon, Lexi found she couldn't hold off any longer, and pulled Marie's mouth all the way down, sheathing her cock in the blonde's mouth.

"Fuck," she gasped, keeping her eyes on Marie as her abs flexed in time with her cock, emptying her load into Marie's throat. Marie glanced up at her, gripping her thighs a bit tighter, digging her nails in, and Lexi thought she saw something flash in the blonde's eyes. A moment later, Lexi moaned as Marie's throat squeezed her cock. The tightness slid down her cock, milking her for all she had. Marie's throat did it for every single shot Lexi fired off, until Lexi's arms shook and she could barely hold herself upright.

Just as she released her last shot into Marie's throat, the blonde tapped her leg. Lexi immediately released her, uncrossing her thighs, and Marie shot up. Lexi watched in awe as inch after inch of her spit-slicked cock slipped effortlessly from Marie's mouth before Marie slumped to the side, resting her head on Lexi's thick.

Lexi was still mostly hard, and her cock stood out from her body, hanging just above Marie's cheek.

Holy fuck.

Taking a deep breath, Lexi pushed herself up and grabbed Marie under the shoulders, then pulled the blonde to her, moaning as she met her in a fierce kiss.

Marie melted against her, giving control over to Lexi as she squirmed against her. Lexi gasped as Marie's toned stomach rubbed against her trapped, dripping cock, and deepened the kiss, tangling her fingers in Marie's hair.

When Lexi finally broke the kiss, both of them were breathing heavy. Marie whimpered, but Lexi didn't give her the chance to protest. She whirled Marie around and tossed her against the pillows, then dove between her legs and spread them. As her tongue reached Marie's folds, pushing between them, Lexi moaned at how amazing the blonde tasted.

"Oh, fuck," Marie moaned, arching her hips.

Lexi grinned when she glanced up just enough to see Marie clutching at the sheets. Shifting on the bed, Lexi wrapped her arms around Marie's thighs and pushed them up, tilting the blonde's hips so she had access to Marie's pussy and her ass.

It was easy to lose herself between Marie's legs. The blonde was so fucking wet, Lexi couldn't stop smiling as she teased her new slut, alternating between her tasty lower lips and the musky hole below. She worked her lips and her tongue elicit the most wonderful sounds from Marie. Each time the pitch rose higher, or Marie's voice turned more desperate, shivers ran down Lexi's body. Her cock had no chance of going soft now, even if she hadn't taken anything beforehand.

12