The Roommate's Bargain

Story Info
Charlie's roommate finds a creative way for him to pay rent.
3.3k words
4.55
32.5k
43
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers

The broken plastic dug into Charlie's back as he watched the sun set. The cheap furniture had been on their balcony for a year now, and this might have been the first time anyone had actually used it.

It was cold for an evening in June, but at least it was better than going inside. He knew that he couldn't wait it out forever.

But he could try.

There were raised voices coming out through the window beside him. His roommate, Jordan, had been without his girlfriend for two full weeks now. She was traveling around Europe with her friends. He wasn't handling the infrequent phone calls well. The photos across Instagram of her grinning next to new (and often male) friends he handled a lot worse.

Charlie leaned back against the siding and waited for his roommate to head out or go to his room. But, ten minutes later, the glass door of the porch slid open and Jordan found him.

Jordan had been a full-on jock in his high school days. He was over six foot, and had been a wall of muscle at one time. Three years later, he had kept the height, but a bit of the bulk had turned to fat.

Charlie had been nervous to be roomed with a former football player, at first. But appearances were deceiving. Jordan had a much better head on his shoulders than most of their class.

"I'm gonna run to the front office. Want me to run over your check?" Jordan asked.

Charlie shook his head, and held his gaze on the empty field that sat behind their home.

"Well, can you get it ready? It's due tomorrow," Jordan said.

"No, I'll.... I'll bring it over in the morning," Charlie told him.

He didn't need to look up. He could feel the skepticism on Jordan's face. The door slid shut roughly and the sound of footsteps disappeared a moment later.

Charlie didn't have a plan. That was a problem for tomorrow morning, he decided. The worst of today was over with, at least. And now the way back to his bed had been cleared.

Except, as Charlie stepped back inside, Jordan was still there, sitting at the kitchen table with the lights off. He was drinking a beer beside a pile of crushed, empty cans. His phone was out ahead of him, glowing in the dark.

"How's Megan?" Charlie asked as he headed through the kitchen. He needed to buy time to reach his room and lock the door.

"Fine. Did you lose your job?" Jordan asked.

Charlie froze, halfway down the hallway. Could he lie his way out of this? How much did Jordan already know?

His mind worked frantically, but he came up with nothing. "Yeah," Charlie grunted. "I'm looking for another, though."

"But you won't be able to cover your rent by tomorrow? I'll have to pay your share?" Jordan asked.

Charlie gave a tight nod of his head.

"And you won't be able to repay me for groceries this week either?"

Charlie shook his head.

When no more questions came, he slunk back to his room and shut the door. Brutal, he thought. That was brutal.

He hadn't expected to sleep that night, and so he wasn't surprised when the clock read 1 AM and he was still wide awake. He heard Jordan on the phone again. His words seemed short and harsh, but Charlie couldn't make out the words. The conversation didn't last long.

Then the pacing began. And Jordan was not a delicate man -when he paced, half the floor heard it.

An hour of it passed. Charlie could hear the steps coming down the hall, then turning and heading back toward the kitchen. It only stopped as one beer after another was cracked open.

Every lap seemed to come faster. It was making Charlie's heart beat race with every pass. His roommate was losing it. When a knock rang out against the door, Charlie practically jumped. Jordan burst inside without waiting for a response.

"I've got an idea. If you can't pay rent," he said. He could only see Jordan's silhouette against the door frame. His voice sounded strange, though, and the words were slurred.

Charlie sat up on his elbows, too frightened to do anything but wait to see what happened next.

"You," Jordan said, pausing again. "You could." He stopped and sighed heavily. "Since Megan's gone... You could be Megan," he said quickly, shoving it all into one word.

Charlie sat very still, trying to understand.

"Nothing... like that," Jordan said. "Just... you know."

The room went painfully silent. Charlie very much did not know. All he could tell for certain was that he didn't want to do it.

"Can I think about it?" Charlie asked, knowing he had to say something.

"I..." Jordan made a pained, grunting sound. "No."

Charlie scrambled back over his options again. His parents weren't giving him any more money. He had already spent all of his loans. The last of his bank account had vanished days ago. All of his job applications had been ignored or declined.

"What are you asking?" Charlie asked.

Jordan moved closer to him in the dark. "I have her perfume," he said. "I'll just rub some on you, and then I'll lay here. Next to you."

"And that's my rent?"

The room grew colder. "That's your rent for tonight," Jordan said. His words didn't slur this time.

Charlie bit at his lip. He ran through his options again, and they looked just as depressing as before.

He handed over his wrist and let the man run a streak of the cold spray up it.

He shifted over to the side of the bed as Jordan climbed over him. Arms thicker than Charlie's chest wrapped around him, and a heavy leg wrapped over his, pinning him close. He could smell the alcohol on Jordan's breath. But it only took a minute before the man began to snore. Jordan was asleep in an instant.

Charlie blew out a silent sigh of relief. He tried to inch out of Jordan's grasp, but the limbs were too heavy to shift without waking him.

And then Charlie felt something. A growing swell of muscle that was inching up against his hip. It was unmistakable.

He strained to escape again, but the man only gripped him tighter and snored on. Charlie found the clock and watched it in panicked, wide-eyed horror, knowing he wouldn't sleep that night. But, after an hour, his eyelids grew heavy. He slept in fitful bursts, jerking awake every so often, finding himself still in the clutches of Jordan's massive body.

In the morning, Jordan was still there. Charlie threw off his arms and slipped out of the apartment quickly before he could be followed. He headed down Main Street on foot and waited for the shops to open.

He had meant to have another job by now. It was his first summer staying in town, instead of heading back home to California. He knew his school was a college town, but he hadn't quite realized what that meant. And what that meant was that it was a ghost town for three months out of the year. There were no jobs to be had because there were no customers within a hundred miles. Jordan at least worked for the hospital. That was the only place that still seemed to be in demand.

He worked his way down the line. Half the shops hadn't even bothered to open. The other half were polite, but they declined all the same.

Charlie returned home at lunch to steal a bit of food while his roommate was at work. But, when he opened the door, Jordan was there at the kitchen table again, waiting for him again in the dark.

"No luck?" Jordan asked calmly.

Charlie shut the door slowly, debating whether or not to run away. Instead he shook his head. Jordan nodded without surprise.

He knew the man had been drunk the night before, and angry with his girlfriend. Perhaps they'd both agree to never speak of it again. They'd find new roommates next year, and push the memory of this down deep.

"I bought you something," Jordan said. His voice was odd again -gravely and dry. He pulled a bag from the ground and set it on the table.

Charlie stepped closer. A distant part of him still hoped that it was food. Maybe a very belated birthday gift.

He pulled the bag open with his finger and saw blonde hairs. It was a wig.

"It's her color," Jordan explained.

"Okay," Charlie said, backing away. "I was just going to grab lunch and head back out."

"Lunch? But you didn't buy any food this week," Jordan cut in.

Charlie tried to swallow, but his throat was dry. "I... I think I have something-"

"You could have some of my food," Jordan said. "If you want to earn it again."

Charlie blinked slowly at him, and backed himself against the kitchen counter. "Didn't I-"

"You earned a place to stay last night. Don't you remember the deal? But now you want to earn my food."

Charlie nodded cautiously. "And that includes a place to stay tonight?"

Jordan shook his head.

"And what would I have to do?"

Jordan was nodding to the bag before the words were even out of his mouth.

Charlie ran through his lack of options again. It was becoming like a mantra now. And there were still over two months to go before school started again.

His belly rumbled. The final nail in the coffin.

Charlie shut his eyes and walked back over to the table. He pulled the wig free from the bag to get a better look at it. It looked cheap, like a doll's hair. When he picked it up, it had a waxy, plastic feel. He pulled off the tag and slipped it over his head.

He hoped it looked ridiculous enough to change the man's mind. But, when he looked back at Jordan, the man only nodded with approval.

"Hold out your hands," Jordan said. Charlie did as he asked and let the man streak perfume down his forearms again. "Two nights, and two meals," Jordan said.

"For what?" Charlie asked. Jordan pulled free the button of his fly in response.

"Three meals," Charlie countered. Jordan thought for a moment, then nodded.

Shit, Charlie thought.

Jordan leaned back and spread out his legs. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down his meaty thighs. His boxers came down next, dropping softly over his ankles. Charlie averted his eyes as the thick shape of it sprang into view. He couldn't bring himself to kneel down, though. His body refused to move.

"Get down there now or the deal's off," Jordan growled.

That did the trick. Charlie shut his eyes and dropped to the ground. He felt for it in the dark, wincing at the touch of it against his palm.

It's just a cucumber. It's just a cucumber, he thought madly.

He tried to open his lips, but they wouldn't move. His eyelid slipped open, despite his best effort. He saw the enormous pink shape of it. He shut it again quickly.

It was either this or he was walking home to California. His mouth opened and he lurched forward without thinking.

His stomach churned as the rubbery head hit his tongue. His gag reflex went to full panic. The skin was salty. It was musky. He nearly choked as Jordan slid deeper inside. He grabbed at Jordan's leg and pulled his head further back, keeping the thing at a reasonable distance from his throat.

"If you're going to earn your rent, you're going to suck my cock properly, Megan."

Charlie tried to respond, but gagged again as the head was thrust back down his tongue.

Cucumber. Cucumber. Cucumber, he thought.

Some of the nausea died down for a moment. Sweat trickled into his eyebrow, but he had no hands left to wipe it away. He worked his lips up and down the length of the man faster, hoping for the end, and dreading it just as much.

"Just like that, Megan," Jordan whispered. "Just like that. Suck my cock."

Charlie worked the tip, just below the head. He was too scared of being sick to take it any further down. Jordan swelled thicker. Charlie's jaw was already aching from it. His neck was growing sore from bobbing up and down.

How long does this take, he wondered.

"Megan," Jordan whispered. "Oh, Megan." His hand latched onto Charlie's wig.

Charlie worked his lips faster, daring to slide the man further down. Jordan moaned louder.

Minutes passed, dragging on endlessly. The room was silent, save for the wet sounds of his mouth. The man kept growing thicker. Charlie braced two hands against Jordan's legs, holding him at a distance, keeping him from thrusting too far inside. It was all he could do to keep himself from gagging.

But it didn't work for long. Jordan knocked Charlie's hands away. He clamped the boy's head in both hands and plunged his cock in as far as it would go. A wall of pubes pressed against Charlie's nose as the man's mushroom tip plunged down the length of his tongue. It caught on the tight ring of cartilage of his throat, then squeezed itself further inside

Jordan screamed in triumph and pleasure.

Charlie couldn't feel the spray, but with his tongue against the man's shaft, he felt the waves of fluid pumping through it. Jordan's balls pulsated against his chin as they unloaded themselves down to his belly. He could feel his airway cutting off. Tears spilled down his cheeks, blinding him.

Jordan pulled free and Charlie collapsed forward. He choked and gasped for breath. When he recovered enough, he dry heaved against the ground. He cleared his mouth and spat it all out onto the floor. His spit was clear. He gagged again, but nothing white came up. He had swallowed it all. Every drop. The thought hit him and he gagged again until he was nearly sick.

"Two nights, and three meals, Megan," Jordan told him. "Good girl."

Charlie didn't sleep that night. He bolted the door and took to the internet instead. There was still the next town over to try. He found a bus schedule online. When he had mapped out everywhere within an hour's drive, he went back to looking for remote jobs he could do online. Anything would suffice. He just needed five-fifty a month for rent. Food and utilities, for the moment, were optional. He would dumpster dive or scavenge for berries if that was his biggest problem.

A day passed with no responses. Jordan eyed him silently as Charlie ate another free meal. Before Charlie could escape back to his room, Jordan disappeared down the hall and came back with a thin red dress.

"I always thought Megan looked beautiful in this," he said, laying it over the couch.

Charlie went to his room and locked the door. No new responses had come in. He expanded his range to a two hour radius. The bus didn't even reach half the towns he found, but he could walk the rest if he needed to.

Then it was Sunday, and the last of his free nights and meals were gone. He hit the streets again before the sun was up. He begged the shop owners where he could. He would take less than minimum wage, he told them. They could pay him under the table. He'd work all day, every day. He would work for just a place to sleep. He swore up and down he could be depended on.

The more he spoke, the less convinced they were.

He wandered the streets for hours after the last shop had closed. He noted a number of park benches that were blocked from public view. It could be done.

But the unknown was too frightening. And the next semester was still so very far away. Just before midnight, his feet carried him home, with a cold wind at his back.

Jordan watched him undress in the kitchen. Neither of them spoke as Charlie slipped the red dress down his body. It was too tight, and it hardly reached his thighs. Jordan helped him zip it up halfway, and then he set the wig back in place.

He led Charlie by the hand into the bedroom. He was ushered onto the mattress on all fours.

"Put your head against the sheets," Jordan told him. Charlie obeyed.

The hem of the dress was slipped up to his hips. Charlie gripped the edge of the mattress tightly and shut his eyes.

A thick finger stroked down the crack of his ass softly. A bottle of lubricant poured down the crack, and Charlie whimpered as the first finger pressed against his hole. Jordan ran a circle around it, then pushed against him again until Charlie's body swallowed the finger inside.

Charlie grunted, as if the air was forced out of him.

More lube, and Jordan pressed in deeper. Then another thick finger joined it. Charlie's body was swaying from the force of the man's thrusting hand before long. When the fingers pulled out of him entirely, Charlie sucked in a breath and pressed his face harder against the mattress.

His feet kicked rapidly against the sheets as Jordan's cock pressed against him, spreading open the rim of him easily. Charlie gave out a long, guttural moan as Jordan slid his way inside. His legs were kicked open wider as Jordan crept closer on his knees.

"Oh, Megan," the man whispered.

Charlie grit his teeth as the man pumped into him. He tried to disconnect from it, but the hard knot of the man's cock head dragged through his insides and made it impossible to think of anything else.

Jordan picked up speed. But the man had the self-control of a saint. Just as he seemed close, his hips slowed again. He poured more cold lube down Charlie's backside, and thrust in again deeper.

On and on it went.

"I'm going to make you my wife," Jordan whispered. "Going to open up these holes."

Charlie moaned weakly in response.

"You never have to work when you're my woman. You'll spend every night in my bed. You'll wait here for me to use. You'll please your man."

Charlie didn't know if Jordan was speaking to him or to 'Megan.'

A vision flew quickly through Charlie's mind, of a life spent at home, lazing about, sleeping late, and occasionally giving this man relief. It wasn't a bad prospect, for someone currently broke and failing half his classes.

"I... I can please you," Charlie whispered. It wasn't a promise. Or at least he hadn't intended it to be.

Jordan crushed him tightly without warning. The man's large body shook, and a scream poured out from his throat. The rim of Charlie's ass stretched wider, burning suddenly as the man swelled in orgasm.

Three meals and a free roof over my head, he thought, as Jordan held him close and trembled.

Jordan's hands stroked up Charlie's legs, then pawed at his chest over the fabric of the dress.

No more job searches. No riding the bus.

Jordan nibbled against his neck until he started to go limp.

"You haven't shaved your legs in awhile, Megan," Jordan purred into his ear.

Charlie said nothing for a long while. "If you let me use your car tomorrow," he started, "I'll get the supplies and be ready by dinner."

Jordan's hips gently dug into him again, and he chuckled. His hands pulled at the straps of Charlie's dress, leaving the shoulders bare.

Charlie could feel the beat of Jordan's pulse against the rim of his ass as he came back to life. It stretched sweetly for a moment with every throb of the man's cock. Charlie gripped the man tighter between his cheeks.

"You'll be ready with dinner when I get home," Jordan said.

Charlie nodded, and the man's his hips began to pump in earnest.

niniku18
niniku18
247 Followers