The Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
A roommate sees something that excites her.
2.5k words
4.53
40.1k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Rob woke to a soft knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in," he said, not fully awake.

Rob watched as his door opened and his roommate Kelli's silhouette filled the backlit hallway. Kelli was tall, about 5'9". She had long legs, a fit build, big blue eyes, and short pixie cut blonde hair. She was wearing light blue knee-high socks, short running shorts, and a white tank top.

"Oh, I'm sorry Rob. I didn't know you were sleeping," She grimaced.

"No worries, just taking a nap. My sleep schedule is all jacked up from working nights," answered Rob.

Kelli was silent. Rob didn't realize why at first, then realized Kelli was starting at his crotch. He had fallen asleep with just basketball shorts. Now his huge cock was tenting up the sheet he was under.

"Kelli?" he smiled.

Kelli snapped out of it.

"Sorry, I, well, sorry."

Kelli turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door, obviously flustered.

Rob laughed to himself and decided he better get up to see what she wanted.

Rob got out of bed, removed his shorts, put on some boxer briefs, replaced his shorts, and threw on a tee shirt. He waited for his erection to subside before leaving his room and heading into the common area of the apartment.

Kelli was sitting on the couch, looking at her phone, still blushing. She smiled up at him.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. Just wanted to know if you wanted to watch the new episode of that Sci Fi series we've been watching together."

"Don't worry about it. I should be waking up anyway if I want to get any sleep tonight. Let's watch it."

He sat down on the other side of the sofa. Kelli's feet were up on the middle of the couch. She was sitting up with her hands on her knees. Rob looked over and realized he could see her nipples poking through her tank top and he could also see the outline of her nipples under the thin fabric. He swallowed. Good thing he put on some briefs, he thought, as he felt the blood headed towards his crotch.

"I didn't know you slept naked," Kelli blurted out.

"I don't," laughed Rob. "I was wearing shorts, just no shirt."

"Oh," giggled Kelli, "I thought you were nude under the sheet, that's why I got so embarrassed." She subconsciously glanced down at his shorts. Rob had a bit of a bulge showing, but nothing too crazy.

Rob laughed.

"I don't think Mary would like you sleeping naked in the apartment with me," said Kelli.

"Probably not," answered Rob with a smirk on his face.

Mary was Rob's girlfriend of a few months. She occasionally spent the night. Mary got along pretty well with Kelli, but didn't love the fact that her boyfriend lived with a tall tan blonde. She tolerated it since she knew they had been friends in college and nothing had ever happened between the two of them. Mary was pretty, not the near model that Kelli was, but still attractive. She had long brown hair, fair skin, and was average height. She had medium sized breasts and a round ass. She liked to wear short skirts that were always about to show her panties, but somehow never did.

Rob had definitely been interested in Kelli, but he was only an average looking guy. He had brown hair, occasionally worked out, but had a little bit of a dad bod. Kelli had put out the friends only vibe pretty early on. Rob was cool with it and they had bonded over Sci Fi, cooking shows, and their love of punk rock. When Kelli offered him her open room for a few hundred dollars a month, it was a no brainer. They had been living with each other for a few years now. Kelli wore comfortable but not too revealing clothes around the house. Outside of Rob occasionally thinking about her while he was jacking off, there had rarely been any sexual tension.

Kelli started the show with the TV remote. Rob lounged back into the couch putting his feet up on an ottoman in front of it. After a few minutes of space battles, Kelli laid back and put her socked feet on Rob's lap. Mary would probably be a bit upset about this if she were there, but for Rob and Kelli there was nothing sexual about it this kind of touching.

Rob was more tired than he thought and the episode was pretty boring. Without meaning to, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Kelli had been trying to watch the show, but her mind couldn't stop thinking about Rob's cock. She had never really been attracted to him. He wasn't ugly or anything just not her type, but based on the tenting of the sheet she saw, Rob must have had one of the largest penises she had ever seen. She was now more curious than anything else.

Robs body grew more relaxed as he fell deeper into sleep and the blood started flowing back to his dick. Kelli felt his cock twitch and start to grown under her feet. She felt her face flush and was suddenly wet. She looked between her legs and saw a wet spot on her shorts. She wasn't wearing any panties. The shorts were right against her moistening pussy.

Kelli softly traced the outline of Robs cock through his shorts with her right foot. It was getting harder, but Rob didn't seem to be stirring at all. Kelli bit her lower lip. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. Rob had a girlfriend and it could risk their friendship, but on the other hand she hadn't had sex in a few weeks. Maybe she could just play around while he slept. Rob would have good dreams and she could get off. A win-win.

Kelli licked the long thin fingers of her right hand and slid them down her shorts. She slowly started rubbing around the edge of her labia, lightly brushing over her clitoris. She softly continued rubbing Robs cock with her slender feet.

Rob smiled and squired a bit in his sleep. Kelli froze, worried he was waking, but he soon stopped moving. His cock was now straining against the fabric. Kelli could clearly see the outline of his member. It had to be at least ten inches long. With the way he had rearranged himself only his left hip was really making contact with the couch. Kelli was pretty sure she could pull his shorts down and see his penis if she wanted to, but then how would she get them back up, she wondered. She hooked her toe on his waistband and slowly pulled the shorts down. She could see his brown pubic hair and the base of his shaft now. His cock was a lot thicker than she would have thought too. She felt even more blood flush from her face. She started rubbing her clit a little harder, holding back a moan.

Kelli pulled up her tank top exposing one of her large perky bronze breasts. She rubbed her nipple with her free hand and moaned to herself. She knew she shouldn't, but she pushed Rob's waist band of the shorts and briefs down further. Rob's giant girthy cock leap free from his shorts.

"Fuck," Kelli said softly. How was she going to get that cat back in the bag? She thought.

Rob stirred again, putting a leg on the couch next to Kelli's leg. His other leg was still on the ottoman. Kelli's feet were now between Rob's legs, inches away from his hard cock.

Kelly was something of a size queen and this was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She was soaking and so were her shorts. She slid them off exposing her wet smooth pussy. One of her tits was still covered. The other still had the tank top pushed up over it fully in the open. She ran her hands up and down her inner thighs brushing her pussy.

She almost involuntarily reached up with her sock covered feet to giant cock. She slowly rubbed down it with both feet. The motion retracted the foreskin of Rob's uncircumcised dick exposing the head and he moaned in his sleep.

Kelli slipped two fingers into her drenched pussy and rubbed her clit slowly with her other hand. She started rubbing up and down the front of Rob's cock with her right foot, holding it in place with her left. Kelli watched as the precum leaked onto her socked foot and slid another finger into her pussy. She started rubbing her clit and Robs cock faster.

Rob's eyes started to flicker open. A feeling of immense pleasure was washing over him. He looked over at Kelli. Her eyes were closed, three fingers were deep in her bare pussy. One of her tits were out. He looked down at his hard cock and saw her feet stroking it.

I must be dreaming, he thought, expecting to wake up at any minute.

Rob began waking up more starting to understand that it was indeed real.

He couldn't believe what he was looking at. He had seen Kelli in a bikini before at the beach, but he had never seen her bare pussy or breasts. Seeing them exposed and seeing Kelli with her head leaned back in pleasure as she touched herself. He knew he should stop her, but it felt so good. Before he knew it, it was too late. Watching her long legs tense as she touched herself and stroked his cock was too much.

"Oh Fuck," he exclaimed as his cock began pulsing and cumming all over Kelli socks and legs.

Kelli opened her eyes. She felt her stomach sink, but watching him cum all over her feet and legs pushed her over the edge.

"Oh god, oh, oh yes!" She started to orgasm. Kelli's hips bucked up and down on the sofa.

They both sat there silently for a minute.

"What the hell, Kelli?" asked Rob.

Kelli pulled her tank top down and put a hand over her pussy.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to see your cock. God it's so huge. How did I not know? Well I felt it under my feet after you fell asleep and one thing led to another. I'm so sorry this is so wrong." Kelli said trying to sink into the couch.

"I'm sorry too, I could have stopped you, but it just felt so good. I've never cum like that before. If you wanted to see it though you could have just asked," Rob laughed. His large cock still out but softening.

He looked down and her cum covered legs and socks.

"Sorry I didn't mean to cum on you."

"I'm pretty sure that's my fault," Kelli joked.

Rob reached up and removed Kelli's cum covered socks revealing her narrow tanned feet with silver nail polish. Kelli felt a shiver travel up her body as he touched her legs. Rob threw the socks into the bathroom.

"Well did you get a good enough look," Rob smiled.

"I kept at leg's length," Kelli said sticking out her tongue.

Rob took his shorts off the rest of the way. He lifted up Kelli's long smooth legs and slide down the couch towards Kelli. Her soft smooth legs were on his lap, his soft cock between them. Just inches away from her hand covered pussy.

Kelli seductively bit her lip.

"Now is your chance," he teased. "Feel free to take a look. You can touch it if you want."

Kelli took her hand off her still drenched pussy and softly poked Rob's soft dick. She grabbed it with one hand and pulled the foreskin back. Rob's dick started growing.

"You recover quickly," she smiled thinking about what she was going to do with this cock.

Kelli stood up and took her tank top off. Seeing her now completely naked was making Rob's cock grow even faster. Kelli knelt down between Rob's legs and started rubbing the large head of his cock between her thumb and forefinger.

"I needed to get a better look," she said smiling up at him and started stroking the cock with one hand. Her other hand reached back between her legs and started rubbing her pussy.

Precum started coming out of the tip of his cock. Kelli brought her mouth to it and licked at the tip of his cock. Rob was fully erect now.

Kelli started sucking his hard cock slowly. Rob put his hand in her short blonde hair and softly guided her up and down on his giant cock. Robs head leaned back in pleasure. After a few minutes he stopped her, took his shirt off, and pulled her up onto his lap.

They kissed and Rob wrapped his arms around her. He enjoyed the feeling of her large breasts against him and her soft skin against his hands. He laid her back onto the couch and moved his face down to her breasts sucking on her hard light brown nipples. Rob slid a finger in and out of her pussy and she tried to wrap her hand around his girthy cock stroking it hard and fast.

Rob moved back up to her mouth and kissed her. Their tongues pushed against each other. Kelli lined his cock up with her pussy and the head of it rubbed against her clit as she rubbed it.

"Are you sure you want this," Rob asked.

Kelli nodded and started pulling him into her.

Rob slowly pushed into her as deep as he could. Kelli couldn't barely think as she blissed out. The large cock was opening her up like never before.

"Yes, Rob fuck me, yes!" Kelli screamed.

Rob pumped harder and harder. His hands were on her ass pulling her pussy into him. Her back arched as she started to cum over and over again. The both were moaning and Kelli occasionally screamed out.

Kelli wrapped her long smooth legs and arms around Rob and started scratching his back as he eyes rolled back in her head.

"Fuck Kelli, I'm going to cum again," Said Rob.

"Oh god cum in me Rob," said Kelli completely blissed out of her mind.

Rob started to cum inside of Kelli's pulsating pussy.

"Oh fuck, I mean cum on me, on me," Kelli corrected herself.

Rob started pulling out of her pussy. Just then the apartment door right next to the couch started to open and Mary walked in wearing a short black skirt, strappy sandals, and a black top.

"Oh Fuck," Rob stammered. It was too late, cum sprayed all over Kelli's long tan body and right onto the skirt and upper thigh of a confused Mary.

"What the hell are you two doing," Mary exclaimed. Her face was red with anger and disgust.

Kelli rolled her head back to look at the Mary.

"Oh fuck Mary, its not what you think," Kelli stated trying to somehow over up her entire naked shaking cum covered body with her hands.

D66769
D66769
123 Followers