The Root and Nasty Rachel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel, as Lute would learn, had made love with two guys before him. But though both of these guys had been fun and satisfying in their own way, none of Rachel's sexual escapades with them had come close to this. So as Rachel lay there with Luther inside her as they both slowly regained their post-coitus senses, she mulled over her past lovers and realized they had provided her with a great time and introduced her to the joys of sex. And they had also helped her discover her inner Nasty Rachel, for which she was grateful.

But Luther, goddammit, with Luther she had just absolutely and unequivocally fucked! She had bounced all over his big cock, and cum with such abandon that she was sure she'd be sore for a week. But it would be the best kind of sore she could imagine. And when he had finally erupted inside her, Luther had filled her with such a stunning load of jizz, her pussy felt like it had been shot with a fire hose.

And here she was, still impaled on his cock, which was hard and huge inside her flooded twat, ready, she was sure, for another bout of fucking. This guy is an amazing lover, Rachel thought to herself as she moved her pussy around on Lute's thick pole, letting it squish about in her freshly fucked interior. Because, in addition to his huge cock, Lute was an experienced and caring lover, and he had made her cum like never before.

So, with her acceptance to a prestigious Ivy college already secured, Rachel now knew what she was going to focus on for the rest of her senior year: fucking as much as possible, and preferably with Luther Casey.

And maybe, she thought, she wouldn't mind so much if people did know they were seeing each other. Perhaps it was time to let go of her good girl routine and own up to who she really was: a lusty 18 year old girl that loved to have passionate sex with this sweet guy and his huge cock. And, who knows, maybe also with a few other guys that she'd been checking out.

12