The Root and Nasty Rachel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers

"Wow, Rachel, that was amazing!" Lute whispered to her as he dabbed his eyes with her panties. "I've never been with a woman who's cum like that before!"

"That was incredible, Lute, just incredible!" she whispered huskily in response. "I've never cum like that before, ever. Not even close. And squirting? That was a first. I've read and heard about women doing that, but it's never happened to me. I hope I didn't drown you down there!"

"Luckily I'm a strong swimmer," Lute whispered back with a laugh.

"But look at you," Rachel giggled as she inspected Lute more closely, "You look like you just got out of the shower!"

"Well, I kinda' did," Lute chuckled.

Taking her panties from him, Rachel wiped more of her juices from his face. But realizing it was a lost cause, she slid off the bed and went to the adjoining bathroom and returned with a wet washcloth and a towel, and commenced to clean up her lover.

"Wow, Lute, I probably should be embarrassed at the way I just drenched you, but I'm not. Because that was the most exquisite feeling I've ever had." Rachel said as she ran the washcloth over his face and kissed him.

"That's good," Lute replied reassuringly, "And I hope you're never embarrassed with me, Rachel, because I feel the same way. And my deal is this: if it feels good, go with it."

"Oh, that definitely felt good!" Rachel said as she continued her mop up work on Lute. And then after a moment she added, "And having your fingers and face in my ass. Wow, that was new for me. And if you'd asked me if I'd like that, I would have said no. But once you slid your fingers in, and then when you put your face up there, goddam, that felt amazing!"

Lute just smiled in response, anticipating where she might be going with this. And his hunch was confirmed when Rachel looked at him and asked, "So, have you ever had anal sex with a girl?"

"Yes," Lute replied.

"And did you like it...and did she?" Rachel inquired with an inquisitive grin.

"I loved it, and my partners assured me they did too," Lute replied. "But we also used lubricant, because I'm a pretty tight fit."

"Uh huh," Rachel mused, considering the possibilities, "Well, if I bring some lubricant next time, do you wanna' try it with me? You know, anal sex?"

"Sure. I'd love to!" Lute said with a grin, "But right now, I'd like to get on top of you and shove my cock into your wet pussy. I don't think we'll need any lube for that!"

Giggling, Rachel dropped onto her back and helped Lute clamber atop her. Once positioned, he shoved his thick pole into her swampy cunt, which, when he did, squished and slurped, sounding like liquid sex.

Wet as she was, Lute's huge plunger was still a tight fit as he slowly moved it deeper into Rachel's welcoming orifice. But her sodden twat greeted him with a suction-like grip that made them both groan as they began to grind onto each other, moving slowly into what they knew would be another round of furious fucking.

During their first time together the week before, Rachel's pussy had begun to acclimate to Lute's long and thick member, so that now she was able to take all ten inches of his manhood insider her. And right then, as Lute slowly maneuvered and dove his fuck rod to its full depth in Rachel's twat, her eyes got big and round and her eyebrows raised in an almost astonished look. And when she felt the big knob of his beast touch her cervix, Rachel's eyes got even bigger as she gasped, "Oh...oh...oh!"

Lute's legs were spread around Rachel's torso and his knees were raised and positioned on the bed to help generate the kind of thrust he was planning to apply. And with his arms extended and his hands placed above her shoulders, Lute could look down and watch Rachel's beautiful face as she welcomed him back inside her.

And her tits - those glorious orbs of fleshy love - were splayed out across her chest and listing off to the sides, with their big areolas looking up at Lute like huge friendly eyes. And though it was October, the tan lines from Rachel's modest summer bikini were still visible, and they provided a nice skin color contrast on her seductive and voluptuous body.

Taking all of this in, Lute's lust began to rise and he drove himself into Rachel with a deep "game on!" thrust that made her gasp in anticipation of the ravaging she was about to receive.

"Yeah, baby, give it to me!" Rachel whispered huskily as she raised her hips to meet his next thrust. "Fuck me, Root! You know how much I want it! Yeah, you know!"

Now bearing down, Luther began to hungrily piston himself in and out of Rachel's soaked twat, slapping his groin and stomach against hers with each entry.

Coaxing him on Rachel groaned, "Yes!" to each of his twat melting plunges, until the lovers were in a synchronous rhythm, pounding into each other with sweat flying off their bodies and Rachel's big tits flopping around like loose luggage in a turbulent airplane.

"Fuck, yeah, baby! Oh, yeah! Give it to me!" Rachel wailed as Lute grunted and drove himself in and out of her while she gripped his strong shoulders with such pressure that her fingerprints would be visible for days.

The joyous friction of Lute's thick member pounding her cunt had brought Rachel to the verge of another orgasm, causing her to thrash and flail about beneath him like she had been shocked.

"Oh, god Luther! I'm gonna' cum!" Rachel wailed as she bucked her hips up to meet his thrust. "Give me your cum, Root! Give me yours!"

Not wanting to disappoint, Luther pushed himself onto his own orgasmic ledge and then, with a major thrust of his cock, he unleashed a torrent of seismic-powered spunk into Rachel that reverberated through her whole body and melded into her own orgasmic waves.

"There it is! Yeah, baby, there it is!" Lute groaned as he continued spewing his hot seed into Rachel's gushing canyon. "Take it...all of it...all of it!"

Lute's explosion inside her had elevated and extended Rachel's own orgasm, "Oh, god, yes!" she continued to moan through layers of erotic bliss. And then she pulled Lute down onto her sweaty body, where they kissed deeply and groaned while they continued their orgasmic body surfing, entangling their tongues and genitals in a carnal wrestling match.

When at last their orgasms subsided, Rachel and Lute held each other's sticky bodies and relaxed into an after-the-storm calm.

"Wow!" Rachel finally sighed after several minutes of post-coitus meditation. "Just... Wow!"

"I second that. Wow!" Lute chuckled softly as he stroked Rachel's damp hair.

Rachel and Lute made love twice more that night. And then they fucked again in the morning. And then they had a final act in the shower, with Rachel pinned against the cool tile with her legs spread apart, while Lute drove his stiff ten-inch cock into her from behind.

So, by the time they parted, Rachel and Lute had thoroughly fucked each other. They had cum more times than they could remember, and had grown quite fond of each other. And looking forward to a repeat performance, they had also made a date for the following weekend - and Rachel would bring the lube.

RootRadio
RootRadio
485 Followers
12