The Root and the Wilson Babes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers

Greg was soon fist fucking Gwen's shameless cunt as he simultaneously drove his cock in and out of her ass, giving her the rough treatment she loved.

"Oh, fuck, yes! My god, Greg, yes!" Gwen moaned as he clenched her body in a tight embrace and forcefully worked over both of her holes.

This was a display of such absolutely wicked fucking that it dazed Lute and Leslie as they looked on. And though Greg had taken her like this a couple of times before, it had never been this erotically charged for Gwen, and she could only writhe and groan as he completely occupied her body with his cock and hand.

After several minutes of battering Gwen's ass and pussy, Greg called over to Luther, "Hey buddy, wanna' help me out here? I've got her all ready for you, so just lie down on your back, 'cause she's dying to mount up on that horse cock of yours."

As he said this, Gwen looked up at Luther and gave him an affirmative nod and a hazy smile. So with a bit of direction from Leslie, Lute situated himself on the floor and Gwen was soon on top of him, dropping her stretched twat onto his cock as her pendulous breasts hung down and swayed over him like full udders waiting to be milked.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Gwen sighed as she slid onto Lute's lumber.

But Greg wasn't done with her yet, because as Gwen eased onto Lute's cock, Greg squatted behind her and reinserted his cock back into her ass.

Now seeing that her long-held double fucking fantasy was being realized, Gwen leaned her head back and called out happily, "Oh, my god, yes! Yes!"

As Lute drove his cock up into Gwen's gaping cunt, he could feel Greg pummeling her from the rear, a sensation that was both new and jarring, though not unpleasant. And he was also enjoying the sight of Gwen's big tits flopping about above him, and was just about to reach up to begin fondling her succulent boobs when his vision was blocked by Leslie, who was how squatting with her crotch over Lute's face as she lowered her pussy down onto his mouth.

"God Luther, this is so fucking hot!" Leslie moaned as he began to lap his tongue over her clit while he sucked on her cunt lips, "So fucking hot!"

All four of the lovers were now fully and lustily engaged. Greg continued pumping his flexed steed in and out of Gwen's fleshy ass while beads of sweat dripped down his face. Gwen was enthralled by the sensation of having two big cocks overwhelm her orifices from both directions. And Lute was furiously driving himself up into Gwen's cavernous cunt while he ate out her daughter's pussy. And this continued on for some time until the only remaining question was who would be the first to cum.

No surprise, given that she was getting royally fucked by two hung studs, Gwen soon began to shudder and gasp as she approached yet another climax.

"Oh, Jesus...sweet Jesus," she moaned as her lovers continued their relentless pounding, "Oh, my god...yes...yes!" And as the first wave of a monster orgasm began to take hold, sweat was flying off of her and her big floppy tits were slick and red from perspiration and the agitation of being groped and kissed by Lute and Leslie as they flailed about within their reach.

"Somebody cum in me, goddammit!" Gwen moaned as a climax now overtook her whole body, causing her to pant and moan as she writhed about on the two big cocks. "Give it to me Greg! Fill my ass with your cum, baby! Fill it!"

Leslie had removed her cunt from Lute's face and was now diddling her clit towards another orgasm as she watched the show, so Lute was now better able to concentrate on Gwen. And looking up he also saw the anguished grimace on Greg's face that signaled he was on the verge of his own major spew.

Surrounded by the hypnotic bliss of his companions, Lute bore down and began to feel his seed rising in his testes and working up to a climax of huge proportions. His face contorted and he clenched his teeth in preparation for his oncoming eruption. And this wasn't lost on Leslie and Gwen, who both sensed an epic cum-shot was in the works, so they made ready.

"Fill my pussy, Luther! Give me that load, baby! I want it all! I want it all!" Gwen coaxed as she thrashed about between her lovers and smashed her tits in Lute's face. And as Lute inched towards his climax in her pussy, Greg began to pant and groan as his cock spasmed inside Gwen's tight ass.

"Fuck yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Greg crooned in a guttural baritone as he began shooting loads of cum into Gwen's chute. Her ass was quickly overflowing and streams of jizz were oozing out as Greg continued to fuck her, but much slower than before as he tightly gripped her waist and forcefully drove himself in a few last times as he released the remainder of his cum.

Lute was the next to blow, and with his hands gripping Gwen's big tits as he sucked hungrily on their nipples, he urgently lurched his hips upwards and groaned as he jettisoned a huge volley of spunk inside her ready pussy. And he followed that with another of almost equal quantity, and then a couple more ejaculates of lesser volume. Until by the time he was finally done spewing, Gwen's bush was dripping with his jism as it gushed out of her flooded cunt and puddled on his crotch and chest and streamed down onto the sheepskin rug.

Leslie had been leaning back against a couch and manically diddling her clit as she watched her mother become a screaming cum-bucket for her two lovers. And she was the last to gasp and moan as she squeezed her sweet tits and brought herself off with her expert fingers, "Mmm...yes...yes...yes!"

Soon, all four of the lovers had collapsed onto the floor and were panting and sighing as they relished the last vestiges of their orgasms. Gwen, who was dripping big loads of cum from both her ass and cunt, had dropped down onto Lute and was slowly kissing and sucking on his huge cock as she coaxed out its final drops of seed.

Greg was lying on his back on the floor, but was soon joined by Leslie who began giving him a similar cock clean-up service as her mom was providing to Lute. And once Greg's cock was pumped dry, at his encouragement she crawled over and stuck her face in her mother's ass and slurped out Greg's cum that was still oozing from her defiled hole. And then in true cum-slut form, she slid her head down between her mom's legs and began sucking Lute's spunk from her gushing pussy.

When Leslie finally came up for air, her face and hair were matted with cum. Grabbing her sullied daughter, Gwen pulled her in for some long cum-swapping kisses as they moaned and shared the sticky goodness that now covered them both.

Lute and Greg watched as their lovers kissed and writhed about, rubbing their clammy tits together as they languidly sucked on each other's nipples and tongues. It had been a memorable fuck-fest - certainly one that Lute wouldn't forget anytime soon, nor would his companions.

But the foursome still had many more hours together. And after an adequate period of recovery, which included food, libations and some weed, they migrated to more debauchery in the outside hot tub. And it was there in the invigorating cold night air while enveloped in the steamy water, that Leslie got her first double team fuck. She sat on Lute's fat cock, giving him her ass, while Greg positioned himself in front and plowed her pussy with his own sizeable tool. And when she finally screamed in an epic orgasmic rage, her voice echoed long and low into the deep winter night.

RootRadio
RootRadio
489 Followers
12