The Root Goes to Nursing School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As wet as she was, Lute didn't have much difficulty sliding his torqued member into her cunt. And once it was mostly inside, he began to piston his cock in and out as her moans turned into screams and her writhing became crazed thrashing, until they were both covered in sweat as they fucked.

"God, oh my god!" she wailed as she gripped Lute's ass and pulled him deeper inside her, "Oh god, Casey, oh my god!"

While continuing to drive himself inside her, Lute dropped his head down onto her big tits and sucked on one of her nipples until some colostrum slowly flowed into his mouth. The quantity of the thick liquid was much less than the flow of breast milk he'd recently gotten from Molly and Tracy, but it was just as tasty and his suckling was driving Kat to new heights of erotic pleasure.

"Oh, yeah baby, yeah, that feels so good! So good!" she moaned as she raised her hips to meet each of his deep cock's thrusts, "Oh, yeah!"

Finally pulling his mouth from her tits, Lute clenched his jaw and concentrated on his own brewing orgasm, extending out his arms and bracing himself on the bed as he drove his tool into Kat's pussy as hard as he dared, her pregnant belly causing him to proceed with caution.

While Kat thrashed about, Lute blasted his first big load of jism deep inside her. And as he continued to fill her with seed, her overwhelmed twat was soon gushing his fluids onto the bed, soaking the covering while Lute grunted and delivered still more.

"Oh, yeah, baby, yeah!" he groaned as he drove his slick cock into her swamped pussy, dropping his head and latching their mouths together as they gasped for air.

When Lute's reservoir was finally drained, he slid off his lover and collapsed next to her on the bed, careful not to land in the huge puddle of jizz he had left behind. Then turning on her side so they could continue kissing, Kat moaned as she felt a stream of cum running down her thighs.

"Jesus, Casey!" she gasped, "That was fucking incredible!"

The spent lovers enjoined their sweaty bodies as they kissed and sighed and considered what had just occurred.

For Lute, it was a satisfying conclusion to the unspoken lust he'd had for Kat since they first met. And though he hoped this wouldn't be their last time together, he fully expected that would be the case.

But for Kat this was something else altogether, and while she snuggled against Lute and felt his still erect cock oozing its last rivulets of cum against her leg, she struggled to wrap her head around what was happening.

Ever since she had gotten through her first trimester of pregnancy, and suffered its inherent nausea and fatigue, she had become increasingly horny as her estrogen levels rose to new heights. So she knew there was a physiological reason for her newly elevated sex drive. But she'd never been as crazily aroused as she just had been with Luther, nor had she ever experienced what now seemed like a prolonged fifteen minute orgasm.

She suspected this was more than just her having gone without sex since Theo left for field camp, coupled with the amazing changes her body was going through. No, it was definitely more than that.

She had never been with a guy whose cock came close to rivaling the size of Lute's, or with a dude that knew how to please a woman like he did. So she intended to find out if this was just a one-off over-the-top occurrence, or if she and Lute could have a repeat performance that came close to this one.

So, rather than sending Lute home as she had planned, she invited him to stay the night. And after another slower, less frenzied round of lovemaking, they fell asleep. In the morning Lute was awakened by Kat sucking slowly on his morning wood. But when she mounted him and worked his hard cock into her pussy, she moved into the same frenzied state she'd experienced the night before, and was soon cumming and moaning as she bounced up and down on his member, her big tits flopping in rhythm to their fucking.

After some prolonged ecstatic intercourse, Lute launched his load into Kat's gushing cunt, filling her with his seed as she continued working him deep inside her while she continued to cum.

Finally collapsing down on top of him, spent and dripping in sweat, Kat knew she wasn't ready for their affair to be over. Theo wouldn't be home for another month, and guessing he was having some similar dalliances with his own summer lovers, she felt little guilt when she decided how she wanted to spend her remaining days of August.

So for the ensuing weeks, Kat was a regular guest in Lute's bed. He had moved out of the house he had rented with some band mates, and was now living on his own in an apartment in an old house. And though he continued seeing a few of his other lovers, he welcomed any opportunity Kat provided him to plumb the depths of her blossoming body.

When her husband returned, Kat and Lute discontinued their affair. She had a baby girl in January and it wasn't until late March that Lute saw her again when he ran into her at the grocery. Theo was at home with their daughter and knee-deep in his dissertation, so Kat suggested she and Lute meet up back at his apartment.

If Kat's tits had been big before, as a nursing mother, they were now fairly bursting. So when she and Lute fell into his bed, he was again rewarded with the opportunity to undo a nursing bra and suckle, relishing the warm sprays of milk that Kat gladly offered him before they fucked.

From then on, Lute had an ongoing affection for nursing mothers. He had always been a devotee of large fleshy breasts, but after discovering the joys of suckling milk, he liked nothing more than getting nasty with an attractive woman sporting big lactating tits.