The Root Lawyers Up

Story Info
A young lawyer shows Lute the meaning of "quid pro quo."
9.7k words
4.46
3.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story takes place in a large Midwestern city in the early 1980's where our well-hung protagonist Luther Casey (aka "The Root") continues his carnal adventures. Per usual, all characters are fictitious and of legal age.

-------------------------------------

Sitting in the courtroom for her client's pre-trial hearing, Katherine Yates ("Katie" to her friends) squirmed in her seat, the hem of her skirt riding up as she fidgeted in the hard wooden chair. She hadn't worn panties that day, opting for just a garter belt and stockings to go with her lacy black bra, and she was dying to go to the ladies room and rub one out.

This constant state of horniness was starting to become a problem for the successful young lawyer. And she blamed it all on Luther Casey, her new lover with the big beautiful cock. He was the one who'd suggested she stop wearing panties, wanting her to be ready for him whenever they got together. And though she wouldn't see him until later that evening, she loved knowing her pussy was exposed like a bad girl's beneath her conservative business attire.

Since she'd started seeing Lute about a month before, she often found herself unable to concentrate on her work, or anything else for that matter. Because at the most inopportune moments, the image of his huge dick would flash into her head and she'd be off again, imagining her hands wrapped around his thick shaft, working it into her mouth until she gagged, and then spitting on it and pouncing on for more.

"Ms. Yates, do I need to repeat my question?" the judge asked in an irritated tone that snapped her back to reality.

"I'm sorry, your honor, yes, if you wouldn't mind," she replied as her cheeks flushed.

When the courtroom session was finally over, she hurried out to her car, draped her coat over her lap, and slid a hand up her skirt. Then, reliving the feeling of her pussy being stretched by Lute's wondrous cock, she rubbed her clit and brought herself off, gasping and moaning as she came, just as she had countless times over the past few weeks.

Sitting slumped in her car seat regaining her senses, she muttered to herself, "Goddammit, Kat, you really have to get this under control!"

Since losing her virginity, Katie had loved sex and enjoyed it as often as possible. She couldn't remember a time in her adult life when she didn't have two or three fuck buddies awaiting her call. And though she'd briefly tried monogamy, it wasn't for her. Variety was the spice of her life.

However, this thing with Luther was different. He was a funny and sweet guy, and she would have liked him even he wasn't endowed with the biggest cock she'd ever had.

But he was. And his beast made her swoon to the point of infatuation. "Now get it under control, dumb ass!" she hissed as she rearranged her skirt and started up the car.

As she drove towards her office, she tried to focus on her afternoon meetings, but her mind kept returning to the night she first met Luther. It was at a party at an old college friend's house. She was dancing and having a good time, and having just won a big case she was in a celebratory mood. But overhearing two women talking about the tall cute guy who'd just walked in, her ears perked up when one said, "Yeah, and I hear he's hung like a horse!"

Emboldened by a couple of drinks and feeling especially naughty, Katie soon had Lute, the tall cute guy in question, engaged in conversation in the kitchen. And then she asked him to go down to the basement to help her bring up some more wine.

Locking the basement door behind them, when they reached the bottom of the stairs she pushed him against a wall and gave him a deep tongue-lashing kiss, leaving no doubt she was loaded for bear. Only problem was, she was on her period. And when she got his cock out of his pants to suck him off, she realized she'd just unleashed the dick of her dreams.

Katie swore Lute's cock rivaled her forearm in length and girth, and as she worked its big mushroom head into her mouth, she knew she had to have him, right there and then, her menstrual cycle be damned.

No stranger to anal sex, she'd encouraged some lovers to plow her back forty, and she enjoyed it. But taking Lute's leviathan up her ass was altogether another matter, especially since her lube was upstairs in her purse. But being a resourceful girl, next to the wine bottles she saw a bottle of her friend's best olive oil and knew she had a solution.

So after anointing Lute's cock and her anus with a liberal amount of Italy's finest lubricant, she took off her skirt and panties, leaned over the washing machine, and flexed her ass as he began slowly working his monster up her rear chute.

Fortunately the music from upstairs drowned out her screams when Lute finally had her fully impaled on his truncheon. And when he began to work it in and out of her ass, slowly at first, and then with more emphatic thrusts, she moaned like a wounded animal.

The exquisite pain of his thick meat reaming her bung was so nastily wonderful that it didn't take much clit rubbing before she was bucking and wailing her way through an orgasm of epic proportions.

But that wasn't the end of it, not by a long shot, because Lute now had her tits pulled out of her top and was groping them and pinching their nipples with one hand while gripping her ass in the other. And as she came, he began to furiously pound her bum, prolonging her screaming climax while he moved towards one of his own.

Lute's orgasm that night was something she wouldn't soon forget. It was like having a fire hose blasted inside her -- a veritable explosion, followed by a torrent of cum that gushed out of her butt and dripped down her thighs onto the basement floor.

Sliding off the washer and dropping to her knees, she hungrily grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth. Thinking she was just going to suck off his last remnants of spew, she was startled when he continued to cum, filling her mouth with another round of jizz, and then one more for good measure. Gulping it down as best she could, she looked up at him with a worshipful gaze as cum ran down her chin.

"Where have you been all my life?" she asked with a bewildered, sperm-filled smile, knowing she'd now do anything to have his beast inside her again.

And that, dear readers, was the beginning of Katie Yate's obsession with Luther Casey and his magnificent cock. And as she drove to her office reliving that first encounter, she unconsciously slid a hand inside her blouse and circled her long fingers around one of her nipples, relishing the thought that Lute would soon be ravaging her with his huge cock and erupting inside her again like some ballistic missile.

Katie knew she and Lute were really well-matched, and considering it in legal terms, his huge cock provided a perfect "quid pro quo" to her pussy's fleshy wings.

Fortunately it was Friday and the end of her work week. And having gotten a big end-of-year bonus, she'd booked a weekend at a top-drawer Japanese hot springs resort up north and invited Lute to join her.

Katie wouldn't generally go away with a guy for a weekend so early in their relationship, but she couldn't wait to spend a couple of days indulging in the resort's amenities and being a very bad girl with Lute. And her strategy was that afterwards, having gorged herself on his cock all weekend, she'd have this infatuation thing under control.

The plan was for her to pick Lute up later that evening at a club where the entertainment company he worked for was putting on a show, and then they'd head out of town. So after working late at the office, she went back to her apartment to finish packing.

She'd been to the resort twice before with other lovers and knew it was an extraordinary place. It had hot spring pools, saunas, steam rooms and private hot tubs, along with massages and various spa treatments. It was a blissful getaway with a serene ambience amid structures that appeared to have been wholly transplanted from Japan.

Knowing her pussy and ass were going to be getting a serious workout over the next few days, Katie was sure to pack plenty of lube. And then just for kicks she tossed in one of the BDSM toys an old lover had bought her. They'd dabbled in some bondage, and not knowing how the weekend with Lute might play out, she figured, "Why not?"

On their drive to the resort that night Katie and Lute got better acquainted. Though they'd been together more than a half dozen times, those dates had mostly been about sex. Sure, they'd gone out to dinner and a basketball game, but that'd just been prolonged foreplay before a long night of fucking.

But now since they had a whole weekend together, as they drove north in Katie's late model BMW, they dug deeper into the "Getting to know you" aspects of their relationship.

Katie was 28 years old, five years Lute's senior, and was tall, slim and lovely. She had wavy short brown hair and dark eyes, a classically pretty face, and a set of round C cup tits with prominent nipples and the perfect amount of sexy sag.

She had long legs that she loved to wrap around Lute's waist when they fucked, along with a shapely ass and hips that rounded out her figure. She was a "hot babe" by anyone's definition. And her looks had definitely been an asset to her career, especially since she was also tough and wicked smart.

But Katie's body had an additional feature that her lovers found especially intriguing: her pronounced labia. Her pussy lips -- both her labia majora and minora -- were unusually big and meaty and they spread like butterfly wings from her vulva. Swelling when she was aroused, they were thick burgundy curtains that framed the entrance to her carnal kingdom. And though earlier in life she'd been self-conscious about them, she'd since come to love her wings and how they brought her untold pleasures, thanks to their heightened sensitivity during sex.

As for Lute, as devoted readers know, he was well over six feet tall, brown-haired, handsome and fit. And though he possessed a cock that put him in the top tier of the male populace, and loved the way women swooned over it, he was an otherwise smart and modest guy with a winning personality.

But like Katie, Lute also had a bad boy side that he'd turn loose on willing lovers. And Katie, as he'd learned that first night at the party, was definitely willing.

It was about 11pm when they arrived at the resort. It'd been built several generations before by a Japanese family who brought in craftsmen from Japan to build it in the style of a classic Japanese mountain hot springs resort. Meticulously constructed from hand-hewn timbers, it had beautiful woodwork throughout and a peaceful zen-like atmosphere.

The resort had guest cabins lined along a lake and more tucked up on the hill behind the main lodge. With a dining room, bar, and spa amenities in the central lodge area, the resort had a wealth of creature comforts. And after checking-in and dropping off their bags in their lakeside cabin, Katie and Lute changed into the resort's plush terrycloth robes, had some sake, and then headed over to one of the hot spring pools.

It was understood that swim suits were optional in the pools, and all the half dozen soaking guests that evening had chosen the naked option. It was a cold and clear mid-winter night, and steam rose from the hot water, creating an ethereal haze over the pool as Lute and Katie slipped in.

The resort wasn't a nudist colony or a swingers scene, but it attracted guests who were uninhibited about their bodies and sexuality. And the provided robes and kimonos, with little or nothing underneath, were the primary uniform around the resort.

Though it wasn't advertised as such, from her previous trips Katie knew that after 10pm this particular pool became a mellow couples-only zone where lovers were free to do as they pleased. The pool was about 20 feet across, so couples could distance themselves from others while still being close enough to enjoy the views.

As Lute and Katie sat and soaked in the soothing waters, they moved together and kissed. Having put their libidos on hold for the drive up, they could now finally indulge in each other's bodies, and Katie wasted no time getting her hands on Lute's prodigious member.

Among their companions in the pool, they weren't the only ones engaged in some watery fun. Lute watched as a beautiful Nordic-looking blonde with big tits moved onto the edge of the pool and spread her legs so her equally blonde partner could work his face into her pussy. Catching Lute's eye, she smiled and lifted one of her hefty tits to her mouth and sucked on its nipple, giving him a wink as she did.

On the other side of the pool another attractive woman straddled her partner in the water and began slowly moving up and down on his cock while they kissed. And nearby another couple were similarly engaged.

It was an amorous scene, and the soft background music provided an otherworldly mood for Lute and Katie as they joined together in the misty waters, kissing and caressing.

After they'd soaked and stroked for a while, at Katie's encouragement, Lute got up on the side of the pool so she could finally get his cock in her mouth. And though their pool mates were engaged in their own pleasures, the sight of Lute's huge cock getting sucked by his comely partner drew their attention. And soon they were all giving long looks towards the handsome young couple shrouded in the mist, just as Katie knew they would.

As Lute was discovering, one of Katie's bad girl turn-ons was that she liked to be watched. She was careful about where and how she did it. But as she'd discovered during her first visit to the resort with a former boyfriend, this was the perfect place for her to indulge.

She'd put her meaty cunt on full display one night on the edge of this pool while her boyfriend worked her over with his mouth, and it was heaven. And when she climaxed, softly gasping and moaning before slipping back into the water, the other couples had politely applauded. She'd loved it.

For his part, Lute had no problem putting on a little show for their companions. Though he had few exhibitionist tendencies, he was proud of his sizeable member and knew it'd found an appreciative audience.

The steamy waters and erotic atmosphere befitted subdued foreplay, so Katie wasn't deep-throating Lute like she normally would, opting instead for some low-key fellatio, giving their admirers a nice view of his huge member as she tenderly stroked it and worked it over with her lips and tongue.

But after more poolside foreplay, Katie whispered to Lute that she was dying to fuck. Agreeing they preferred to do that in bed, they headed back to their cabin, nodding to their companions as they left.

Walking down the snow-lined path to the cabin, the front of Lute's robe rose up like a circus tent over his thick pole. And as soon as they walked in the cabin door, Katie led him over to their bed and pushed him back onto the duvet-covered futon.

Moving about the room, she lit some candles and got a bottle of lube from her bag. Then standing at the foot of the bed she poured some of the oil into Lute's hands.

"I'm all yours for the next two days, baby," she said in a soft seductive voice, "So shall we take this one slow and easy?"

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Lute replied as he opened his robe and stroked the oil onto his thick meat until it glistened in the candlelight.

Undoing her robe and letting it drop to the floor, Katie put one foot on the bed and rubbed an oily hand over her vulva, spreading apart the thick butterfly wings of her distended labia. She kept her dark thatch trimmed so her lovers got an unobstructed look at her alluring snatch, and as always, Lute enjoyed seeing her lusty pussy lips, swollen and red and anxious to spread for him.

"I've been thinking about fucking you all day," she whispered as she touched herself. "And my wings have been ready for you to spread them with that fat cock."

"Nice. Did you wear panties today?"

"No, my cunt was bare for you all day."

"Uh huh. Did you touch yourself?"

"Oh, yeah. A bunch of times."

"I thought so. You're such a bad girl. Now, do you wanna' go for a ride?"

"Oh, god, yes," she whispered as she climbed onto the bed and mounted him, slowly easing herself down onto his thick shaft until she was fully impaled.

"Did you like having those people watch me suck your cock at the pool?" she asked as she slid up and down on his meat.

"Yeah, that was...interesting."

"Well, they all loved it, I'm sure of that."

"You kinda' like being watched, don't you?"

"Uh huh, yeah, I do. Guilty as charged," she chuckled, "When I travel, I like to go to nude beaches. It's fun being naked around other people, checking out their bodies, and having them look at me. And sometimes I like to get naughty."

"Yeah? Like how?" he asked as he reached up and groped her swaying tits.

"Well, I don't get too naughty at beaches, but I've gone to some swinger parties. I had a boyfriend that was into that, and he took me to a couple when we were vacationing in LA."

"And you liked it?"

"Oh, yeah, it was really fun. Especially at this one party in Malibu. There was a handsome black guy with a big cock that I paired off with. And when we fucked, everybody gathered around and watched. I loved it!"

"But this isn't that kind of place, is it?" Lute asked, curious what lay in store for them that weekend.

"No, this place is pretty tame. Well, at least outwardly," she said as she leaned back her head, reveling in the pleasure of the moment, "But from what I just saw at the pool, there are some people here who really like to party. And I'm sure we'll see them again."

Then dropping forward so they could kiss, Katie slipped a hand into her crotch and began working over her clit while sliding up and down on Lute's huge tool until she finally gasped and came.

Continuing their easy lovemaking, Lute lifted his hips and drove himself deeper into Katie's cunt until at last he gave a long deep moan and filled her to overflowing with his seed.

The next morning broke cold and clear, and the light that filtered through the bamboo blinds cast a warm glow over the lovers' bed. The cabin was comprised of one large room with a small kitchen area and big adjoining bath, and the expansive front window overlooked the ice-covered lake. An area of the lake had been cleared for ice skating, and a small group of early-risers were getting their morning exercise by gliding in wide circles on the ice

After some prolonged morning kisses, Katie slid down on the bed and put her mouth on Lute's growing member. Giving it the same slow treatment as the night before, she soon had him fully hard and ready for action. Then after another long kiss, she slipped out of bed and went over to the front window to let in more of the morning light.

Peering through the bamboo blinds, Katie saw the skaters and knew they were close enough to see in the window if the blinds were opened. Deciding to be a bad girl, she raised the blinds to just above her waist level, giving a titillating view of her pussy and ass to any skaters who chose to look.

Lute was unaware what Katie was up to as she took the lube from the bedside table and rubbed some into her anus while he watched her from the bed, slowly stroking his morning wood.

"Come over here, baby. I want you to shove your big cock up my ass," she said with a come-hither look, planting her hands on a table positioned about six feet from the lakeside window. Then spreading her legs and leaning forward, she swayed her shapely tush from side to side while Lute came in behind and spread some of the lube on his truncheon before guiding it into her spread sphincter.

"Oh, yeah, get it in their, baby. Give me that big fuckin' meat!" she moaned as she stretched out on the table and raised her ass to meet its invader.