The Root Tries the Business World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, baby! I'm your slut now! Give it to me!" she wailed, not realizing what she was in for as Lute continued pumping her full of his nut milk until it was gushing out of her pussy and puddling on the bed covers.

When Lute had unloaded most of his ejaculate, he pulled his cock from her drenched pussy and laid it across her stomach, letting it spasm out his last spurts of cum that splashed across her abdomen and puddled in her naval.

"Oh, my god!" Fiona laughed as she slowly regained her senses and and realized what had just happened - her pussy gushing her new lover's cum and her stomach painted with his jizz like a monochromatic Jackson Pollock piece.

As she considered the carnage, Lute moved up and slid his slick cock into her mouth, letting her suck off the last viscous rivulets that dripped from his still-hard member. Then collapsing down beside her on the bed, he caught his breath while Fiona reached into her pussy and dipped up a handful of cum and began rubbing it over her torso and chest.

"I am definitely your slut now, Luther," she sighed as she massaged his spunk onto her big freckled tits, "I'll lift up my skirt for you any time, baby, any time."

Lute had a couple of shows to work in the city that weekend, but Fiona made sure he spent at least one of those nights in her bed so they could pick up where they left off. Because, having discovered the carnal wonders of impaling herself on Lute's ten inch truncheon, she lusted for him with an intensity that surprised her.

And when he wasn't around, to sate her ongoing passion for his beast, she pulled out the huge dildo her friend had given her and jammed it in and out of her pussy while she worked over her clit with a vibrator until she came, her screams echoing throughout her spacious loft.

That's the way it continued throughout the remainder of the summer. At least once a week, Lute would join Fiona for dinner out, followed by music and maybe dancing at a club, and then they'd go back to her place to make some serious waves in her water bed.

But then on one muggy July day when she was alone at her office and feeling especially horny, Fiona called Lute at work and suggested he stop by and join her for "lunch".

Though her business consortium had a large suite of offices in a classy downtown building, Fiona preferred to work out of an office above the old bar her grandparents had bought after they first moved to the city.

And when she looked out the office window and saw Lute parking his van, she took off her light summer dress and slipped out of her panties and bra, and then got up on her grandfather's big oak roll top desk to await her young lover.

When Lute walked in, he found Fiona perched on the desktop with her legs spread wide apart, fingering her ginger-thatched pussy with one hand while groping one of her big freckled tits with the other.

The blinds were drawn in the high-ceilinged room, and Lute stopped for a moment to let his eyes adjust to the dim lighting.

"Hi Luther. I know we don't have much time, so stroke your big cock while I get this ready good and ready for you," Fiona whispered as she slid a finger into her cunt while Lute took in the scene, "I've been really hungry for you today. So I appreciate your stopping by."

Lute just smiled and admired his lover's beautiful body as he reached back to lock the door. Then after slipping off his clothes, he leaned against a chair and stroked his cock towards its full length and girth as he watched Fiona continuing to finger her pussy.

"This used to be my mom's office," Fiona said with a nostalgic smile, "And I came up here once to see her when I was home from college. But just when I opened the door, I saw my Uncle Brian and my mum fucking on this very desk. They had the shades drawn and music on, so they didn't see or hear me. So I just slipped back out the door, but I left it open a crack and watched them from the hallway."

Hearing this made Lute chuckle, remembering how he had once spied his own mother and uncle while they were in flagrante delicto.

"They were really going at it," Fiona continued, "Brian's my dad's youngest brother, and he's the family celebrity. When he was about 20, he moved to LA to be an actor. And he's had some pretty good TV roles over the years, mostly cop dramas and that sorta' thing. But he was a really cute young guy back then, and all of us girl cousins had the hots for him. Including, apparently, my mum."

"Your mom was a babe, I bet," Lute offered, knowing she had died of cancer a few years before.

"Yeah, she was a really fine looking woman," Fiona replied, "So, when I was sitting here today, it occurred to me that she was about my age now when I saw her that day with Brian. I get my figure from her, and she had pulled her big tits out of her bra and they were flopping up and down like crazy while Brian pounded the shit out of her, right here on this desk."

"Wow!"

"Brian was between shows and was visiting family here for a bit. And from what I overheard while they fucked, I knew that wasn't the first time he and mum got it on. They were on, let's say, very familiar terms."

"How did it make you feel, seeing that?"

"Well, I'm kinda' embarrassed to admit it, but I got really turned on," Fiona said with a cute but guilty look as she continued touching herself. "My mom was definitely into it, screaming at him to fuck her, and Brian had the biggest cock I'd ever seen."

"Really?"

"Yeah, by that time, I'd already been with a bunch of guys, but none of them were hung like Brian. He wasn't as big as you, but he definitely had some wood."

"What happened then?"

"Well, Brian was good, and he made sure that mum came before he unloaded inside her. And after he shot his wad, she finished him with her mouth, sucking cum and then chasing it with a shot of whiskey."

"Sounds pretty hot!"

"Yeah, it was," she said softly, reflecting back on that day, "I slid my hand into my jeans and rubbed one out while I watched from the hall. And I came at about the same time my mum did. Which was good, because her screaming drowned out the gasps I was making."

"Nice."

"Yeah, I hadn't thought about that for years, until today. And that's why I called you to come have lunch with me."

"Cool. A dramatic reenactment," Lute chuckled, "So, what's for lunch?"

In response to his question, Fiona spread the lips of her cunt apart and motioned seductively for him to come dig in.

Shoving his head between her legs and planting his mouth on her pussy, Lute went in hard and fast and soon had Fiona grinding her crotch into his face as she groaned and came, "Oh, fuck yeah! You know just what I want! God, you really do know!"

Then, just like her uncle and mother, he stood up and shoved his cock into her ready pussy and began pounding her atop the big oak desk. Her big tits started flopping up and down in true Connor form as their bodies slapped together. with Lute driving his huge cock in and out of her pussy while she screamed, "Give it to me! I'm your slut, baby! Give it to me!"

After a prolonged carnal thrashing on the desk, they were both covered in sweat when Lute's orgasm rose to the fore and his deep groans signaled to Fiona that he was about to cum.

"I'm ready for lunch, baby!" Fiona said with a husky growl, "Feed it to me! Feed it to me!"

Ready to unload, Lute pulled his slick cock from Fiona's pussy as she slid off the desk and wrapped her mouth around the bulbous head of his member. Catching his first eruption in her stretched maw, she choked down his spew and grabbed the base of his shaft as he continued feeding her his seed. She gamely sucked and swallowed until she could hold no more and jizz overflowed her mouth and dripped down into her freckled cleavage.

Reaching for a nearby glass of whiskey, she tossed it back as a cum chaser before diving back on to Lute's cock to suck off the last of her liquid lunch. And when his supply was finally exhausted, she looked up at him with a cum-covered face, her mascara running down her cheeks, her hair matted with sweat, and she smiled.

"My mum woulda' loved you, Luther."

She then led him over to her leather office couch, and they both dropped in a midday post-carnal heap.

After they had finally caught their breath and had each downed another shot of whiskey, Fiona said quietly, "Well, I should probably finish telling you the story about my Uncle Brian."

"Yeah, please do," Lute encouraged.

"Okay. Well, after seeing Brian fuck my mum, I couldn't stop thinking about him and his huge cock. He was single at that time and was staying at our house, so the next night, as you might expect, I snuck into his room and seduced him. Which, as I recall, wasn't hard. He'd been eyeing me up ever since he arrived."

"Right, I'm not surprised," Lute said with a warm laugh, "So, how was it?"

"It was pretty great. He was a really good lover, and he took his time with me, making sure I got off, and he was careful not to hurt me with his big dick."

"I don't suppose that was your only time together?"

"Naw, we hooked up a few more times after that. I made sure of it, cause by then I was infatuated by big cocks. And his was the biggest and best. Then he got married to this foxy LA actress, and that was the end of it."

"Do you think he and your mom also kept at it?"

"Yeah, they did. I eventually told Brian about how I had seen him with mum, and he thought that was pretty funny, since he knew I wouldn't tell anyone. So, for awhile there before he got married, whenever he came to visit and I was around, he was doing both my mom and me. But mum never knew I was also in on it."

"You Connor ladies were a pretty good catch for him, eh?"

"Yeah, Brian knew he had a good thing going. Two nasty Irish lasses with big tits that loved to suck cock. What could be better?"

Lute had to return to work soon, so as they lounged on the couch, they ate some of the food Fiona had brought up from her restaurant on the first floor. Then after downing a Guinness with a final whiskey chaser, Lute headed back to his office, sporting a nice buzz and a satisfied smile.

Aside from being a voracious sex partner, Fiona also introduced Lute to musicians, club managers, and others in the city's music and arts scene who would prove instrumental to his future success. And he didn't take her generosity for granted.

By late August, Lute was finishing up his internship and getting ready to return to school. Having had a taste of the real world, he wasn't fully ready to give up the new life he had started carving out for himself in the city. But he also knew he'd likely be back soon, which made leaving a bit easier. And he was also looking forward to reuniting with his jazz trio back at school and returning to playing music, instead of just promoting it for other people.

As planned, Lute had spent some good times with his sister and his old lover, Ellen Heath. Ellen, to her credit, hadn't been at all possessive of Lute while he was in town, understanding full well who he was - which didn't include monogamy. And she'd made friends and developed her own social life in the city, which included some lovers who appreciated both her voluptuous assets and her fine mind.

And though Fiona relished the times when she and Lute could be together, she also knew she was helping groom him for success, which had its own rewards. But she nonetheless hoped he would still find his way to her bed as often as possible if moved to the city in the coming year.

On Lute's last weekend in the city before he returned to school for the fall semester, Fiona hosted a dinner party for him at her place. A few of his work friends were invited, along with some musicians he'd gotten to know, as well as his summer housemates, and of course his sister. It was an interesting group of people and Fiona's huge loft was perfectly suited for just such a gathering, and she was the consummate host - a role she loved to play.

One of Fiona's favorite chefs was hired to make dinner. And her big dining table, which could comfortably seat more than a dozen, was filled with tasty food and happy people. It was a fun gathering and Lute felt completely honored and celebrated. Fiona, he knew, was truly a class act.

After lots of wine, music and dancing - a large section of Fiona's loft was set aside as a dance floor, disco ball and all - the guests departed and Fiona finally had Lute to herself.

The chef and the woman assisting with the party had left the kitchen immaculate, and though the chef was gone, the attractive young blonde assistant, Camille, had stayed behind and was now doing post-party clean-up of the loft. So Fiona and Lute had no chores and could concentrate on each other. Which they immediately commenced to do after Fiona saw their last guests out.

Joining Lute in the kitchen, she grabbed him and had her tongue down his throat before he could finish pouring a glass of wine.

"I might have something special for you tonight, Mr. Casey," she whispered in his ear.

"Might?" Lute replied

"Yeah. Maybe."

"Cool. But if you decide against it, your 'un-special' things are also pretty great," Lute laughed.

"Okay, you talked me into it," she said with a sexy smile as she led him off to her bedroom.

When they entered the room, Lute saw that set up in front of the doors to the bedroom's balcony was a massage table, and soft candles were already glowing throughout the space.

"Take off your clothes and lie face down up here" Fiona said, patting the table's cushioned top.

Doing as she asked, Lute was soon naked and lying on the table while Fiona finished her preparations. After stripping down to just a white cotton tank top and matching panties, she reached for a heated bottle of massage oil and pumped a healthy portion into her open palms. Then rubbing the warm liquid across Lute's back, she began to expertly knead his shoulders with her strong hands.

Fiona, Lute was learning, was a woman of many talents. And massages were apparently one of her specialties he had not yet discovered. And as she slowly worked over his tight muscles, he reflected on what he knew about this fascinating woman.

Fiona's grandparents had opened a pub in the city after coming there in the late 1930's following some hard years in New York City, where they had first emigrated from Ireland. The bar had been a success and was a welcome refuge for their fellow countrymen. Fiona's parents had then taken over the bar, and aside from adding live music, they kept it the same, while opening another similar pub in another neighborhood, followed by another in a different part of town.

So by the time Fiona was out of college, her family owned a half dozen bars throughout the city. Fiona's brother and sister had little interest in the family enterprise, but Fiona was all-in and took over booking the music and events at the bars, while later growing their holdings with a few classier supper clubs that catered to a more upscale crowd.

Fiona got married along the way and had a couple of kids - a son and daughter who were both now involved in the family business - but the marriage didn't last. However, the businesses thrived, adding new clubs in a few other Midwestern cities that also found similar success.

As she worked her palms into a particularly tense muscle in his lower back, Lute knew there was still much for him to learn about his beautiful older lover. But the fact that she had acquired some serious masseuse techniques, and was now applying those skills to him at the end of an especially stressful week, was all he needed to know for now. It felt wonderful.

As Fiona moved down to massage his thighs and legs, Lute felt another strong pair of hands working over his neck and shoulders. Lifting his head, he saw that Camille, the young blonde woman who had been helping with the party, was the mystery masseuse.

Clad the same as Fiona in a white tank top and panties, Camille gave Lute a sultry smile as she re-lubed her hands and continued her work. A lithe beauty with straight shoulder length blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail, she had lovely round tits that he guessed to be about 32C. Lute had definitely noticed her throughout the evening and was pleased to have her join them.

Lute had never gotten a four-handed massage, and it felt wonderful. Especially since the hands belonged to two fine looking ladies who were making it an ultra-sensual experience.

Fiona moved up from his thighs and was now kneading her fingers into his butt and hips while Camille continued massaging his back. And when Fiona completed her work on his lower torso, she whispered some instructions and got Lute into a downward dog yoga position - up on his knees while continuing to rest his upper torso on the table, with his huge cock hanging down between his legs.

Positioning her face in his ass, Fiona began to stroke down on Lute's cock with her oiled hands while she rimmed his asshole with her tongue. As she did, Camille moved to the head of the table and continued massaging his shoulders.

Things continued at a slow, languid pace, and Fiona's attention to his nether regions was making the veins in Lute's ten inch python bulge from his slick shaft like a muscular forearm, glistening in the candlelight.

Lute was in heaven. Having Fiona's tongue fellating his asshole while she slowly milked his cock was pure bliss. And with Camille simultaneously working the kinks out of his shoulders, things could hardly get better.

Fiona and Camille had done a tag-team massage on several well-hung partners prior to Lute, but none of them had a cock of Lute's proportions. So as she dug her thumbs into his taut shoulders, Camille watched in lustful anticipation as Fiona stroked his huge tool, imagining what it would feel like to have such a beast stretching her pussy. But since it was Fiona's party for Lute, she'd let her get first dibs.

Both ladies were avowed big cock lovers. They had first met when they agreed to do a threesome with a well-hung guy they were both seeing. Though the guy turned out to be a disappointment - his cock was really big but he had trouble getting and staying hard - the ladies' friendship continued.

But as Fiona had assured Camille earlier that day during their pre-party preparations, maintaining a rock-hard erection was no problem for Lute. Because not only was his cock the biggest she'd ever had, when it got hard, it was a thick and muscled beast with amazing staying power. And from what she had seen so far, Camille was a believer.

Finally turning Lute onto his back, the ladies had him stretch out on the table so they could continue their massage-for-four-hands on his front side. With his jacked cock extending up beyond his navel, his two attendants resumed their oiled ministrations - Fiona handling his lower torso while Camille took his upper body.

As she worked her hands into his chest, Camille leaned down and gave Lute a long soulful kiss, letting their tongues intertwine while Fiona finished up massaging one of his legs and moved over to the other.

After Fiona had completed her work on Lute's legs, she climbed up onto the sturdy table and straddled him as she began massaging his hips and stomach. The oil from Lute's body was soon absorbed into her white cotton panties, turning the crotch dark and wet as she continued with the massage.

Though Fiona's loft had a good air-conditioning system, the bedroom's balcony door was open and a humid late-summer breeze had the threesome's perspiration mixing with the massage oil, giving their bodies a glowing sheen. And the ladies' damp tops now clung to their skin like finalists in a wet t-shirt contest, their nipple bumps on clear display.

Sitting atop Lute's waist and rubbing her oiled hands over his thick rod, Fiona resumed stroking his veiny tool as it rose from his crotch like a sturdy oak. Then motioning for Camille to join her, she grabbed the base of Lute's shaft as Camille began sucking on its big helmet. Pushing on the back of her partner's head, Fiona drove Camille farther down onto Lute's tool until it was so far in her stretched mouth that she gagged and pulled off for air, then dove back on for more.