The Root's Mom Gets Nasty on Film

Story Info
Lute's mom and aunt pose for sexy photos, and much more.
4.9k words
4.39
50.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the full backstory, interested readers should check out these preceding tales:

Root and the Pharmacist's Wife, Pt. 4, and, The Root and His Aunt Barbara.

And as always, this is a work of fiction and all portrayed characters are of legal age.

*****

The room was about half full of mostly familiar faces when Nicole entered the hotel's banquet room. Wanting to drop off her purse before she started schmoozing, she looked around at the arranged luncheon tables until she spotted her name card: "Nicole Perkins" was at the top in large block letters, and underneath it "Perkins Photography." She was the first one at her table, so she scanned the names on the other cards to see who would be her lunch companions for the annual City and Business Partnership Association meeting.

Most of the cards were for the usual suspects at such an event - her fellow local business owners and staff from various city agencies. And in the seat next to hers was the card for "Denise Casey, City Planning Office." Nicole knew her from some previous work she had done with the city and remembered Denise to be a friendly and astute city planner, as well as a very attractive woman with thick brown hair and a curvaceous figure.

After doing some talking and networking while the other attendees arrived, Nicole returned to her table. Greeting and exchanging pleasantries with her tablemates, she reintroduced herself to Denise Casey and the two struck up a conversation as they ate their lunches.

Nicole and Denise talked about their common work interests, and discussed some plans the city had underway in the historic downtown area where Nicole had her photography studio. After this business talk, they asked about each other's families. And when Denise mentioned her son Luther who'd be graduating from high school in the spring, that it struck Nicole who this woman actually was. She was the mother of the young guy with the huge cock who'd had an affair with her best friend Ellen. And it was these two lovers that Nicole had recorded having sex in her photography studio, and with whom she'd joined in and gotten royally fucked by Luther's extraordinary tool.

Nicole hadn't caught Luther's last name when she had met him the previous month at her studio. But now that she was putting two and two together, while still half listening as Denise continued on about how she and her husband were going to be "empty nesters" once Lute headed off to college, she felt an odd but instant kinship with this woman.

She was sure that Denise had no idea about what had transpired in her photo studio, nor did she know about Lute's very steamy affair with Ellen Heath from the downtown pharmacy. But she did wonder if Denise realized what a hung stud she had for a son. And on top of that, was she aware that at just eighteen years old, he was already an accomplished lover who knew how to please a woman? And this was a topic on which Nicole could definitely speak from experience.

Nicole kept these thoughts to herself, and suppressed her desire to ask Denise any probing questions about her son. But the two continued to sit closely and talk throughout lunch like old friends. And as their table was being cleared, Denise leaned closer and said in a hushed voice, "So, one of my friends really enjoyed the glamour photos you took of her. And her husband especially loved them!"

Surprised by this turn in their conversation, Nicole just replied, "Oh, really? I'm so glad to hear that."

"Yes, she showed them to me, and they turned out beautifully," Denise continued, "So I was wondering if I could, uh, maybe make an appointment with you to do something like that for me. Would that be alright?"

"Why, yes, yes, of course," Nicole answered softly, "But I do ask for discretion. This isn't a side of my business that I advertise, if you know what I mean."

"I understand. Completely," Denise assured her.

"Great, then just call me at the studio and we'll set up a time," Nicole said as she reached in her purse and pulled out a business card. And grabbing a pen, she wrote a number on the back. "This is my private line, so call this number."

"Thank you. This will be so much fun!" Denise whispered happily as a speaker approached the podium, and then she quickly added, "But just one more thing. Would you mind if my sister-in-law came too? We'd both like these as gifts for our husbands."

"Sure, no problem," Nicole said with a smile as they turned their attention towards the front of the room.

As they all settled in for the program, Nicole chuckled to herself as she mulled over the Shakespearean plot twists that were taking place. Who would have thought, that in the same studio where she had recorded her first ever porno video with her voluptuous friend Ellen and her well-hung younger lover, she was now going to shoot sexy photos of that same stud's mom and his aunt. Wow. And even though Nicole expected discretion from her glamour photo clients, she couldn't wait to tell Ellen about all of this.

When Nicole arrived at her studio the next day, preparing to work in the darkroom before her first clients arrived, the phone rang on her private line in the upstairs office. When she picked up, she wasn't surprised that it was Denise Casey calling to make the glamour photo appointment they'd discussed.

After they'd set up studio time for a Saturday two weeks away, Nicole talked her through some of the particulars - cost, different photo size options, turnaround time, that sort of thing. Then Nicole suggested the ladies wear or bring along any lingerie items they'd like to be photographed in. Denise agreed and told her she and Lynn had a shopping trip planned to pick out some sexy new outfits, and then she paused.

"There's one more thing I wanted to ask you," she said hesitantly, "I was wondering, how you'd feel about also taking some photos of us without any clothes on. You know, like, um, in the nude."

Putting her hand over the phone's mouthpiece so Denise wouldn't hear her laugh, Nicole composed herself and then replied, "Well, as long as it's tastefully done, I think it'll be fine."

Relieved by her answer, Denise gushed, "Oh, thank you. Our husbands will really love that!"

After hanging up with Denise, Nicole immediately phoned Heath's Pharmacy. And when Ellen answered, Denise told her they had to meet up for margaritas very soon. Sensing that her friend was holding some very juicy gossip, Ellen made arrangements to meet her at their favorite watering hole the next day after work while her husband went bowling.

Later that next day, right after the waiter had taken their drink orders, Nicole grabbed Ellen's hands across the table and immediately started giggling. She told her friend about having lunch with Lute's mom, and then about Denise setting up a glamour photo session for her and her sister. But she held back the part about Denise also wanting to have nude photos taken until after Ellen had stopped laughing.

"You're kidding me! She asked you to shoot nudies!" Ellen gasped when Nicole told her the rest, "Oh, my god. That's amazing!"

The two friends then continued laughing as they discussed the titillating peculiarities of this situation. And it was Ellen who offered a side joke about how funny it would be if Denise were to see the video they had made with her son. And though Nicole had laughed and dismissed it at the time, the thought came back to her when she got home. Because, while sipping a glass of wine, she realized she would actually be very keen to see how Denise reacted to the video of her incognito son and his huge cock fucking the bejeezus out of the anonymous and buxom Ellen Heath.

Nicole partly thought about this because she had suspicions there was a lot more going on with Denise Casey than anyone really knew. Over her twenty-plus year career as a portrait photographer, Nicole had developed an uncanny ability to get people to reveal their true selves to her and the camera. As a result, she had learned many intimate and private things about her clients they were unaware they'd shared. And these insights made her an especially good photographer, while also feeding some of her voyeuristic tendencies.

After her lunch with Denise Casey, Nicole had sensed that underneath the attractive woman's demure and professional demeanor, there lurked a very different person who had a secret life that her friends and co-workers would find shocking. And Nicole's intuition told her that the upcoming photo shoot with Denise and Lynn was going to be really interesting. And she had an idea on how to make it even more so.

Checking the clock, she saw it wasn't yet 9pm. Knowing Ellen's husband would still be with his bowling league, she called her and made an audacious proposal she was confident her friend wouldn't refuse. And she didn't

It was a couple of weeks later that Lynn Casey drove down to spend the weekend with her brother and sister-in-law. Denise had made clear to her husband Charlie that Lynn's visit was primarily to see her. But she also told him that if he was especially good, and made them dinner, that Lynn might visit their bedroom for some nighttime frolics.

For many years, Denise and Lynn had swapped husbands. This mostly occurred during the summer at their family's lake house. But there had also been occasions, like this particular weekend, when they met up at one of their own homes. But since Lynn's husband Jack had stayed back with their two teenage sons, this visit would be different.

Denise and Lynn had done threesomes together before, both with Jack and Charlie. And though Denise absolutely loved fucking her brother-in-law's huge cock, and tag-teaming him with Lynn, she also enjoyed having Lynn and Charlie in bed together with her. Because she loved watching Charlie and Lynn fuck, and she also loved getting in some nasty girl-on-girl action with Lynn.

As planned, when Lynn arrived late Saturday morning, the sister-in-laws went out for lunch and drinks and then to the intimate apparel shop at the mall. They shared a dressing room where they helped each other try on some provocative outfits, and they also did some kissing and fondling, getting appropriately aroused. So by the time they headed over to Perkins Photography for their afternoon appointment, they were very ready for action.

When they arrived, Nicole was downstairs putting away gear from a family portrait photo shoot she'd just finished, so she sent Denise and Lynn upstairs to get into their outfits. And she told them to help themselves to a pitcher of gin and tonics she'd mixed up and left in the frig.

Ten minutes later, as Nicole began to climb the stairs to the upper studio where she did her more intimate shoots, she could hear laughing, and also what sounded like kissing. And sure enough, when she entered the large and open upstairs room, Denise and Lynn were seated close together on the photo-set couch, dressed in their new sexy lingerie, sipping their drinks, and looking just a bit guilty.

"Wow, you two look beautiful!" Nicole exclaimed as she regarded the ladies in their alluring ensembles. Both Lynn and Denise had voluptuous figures that Nicole couldn't help but admire. Their full breasts strained against their low cut bras - Lynn's bra and panty ensemble was burgundy and black, and Denise's was a deep turquoise with gold accents.

"I'm glad you've gotten comfortable," Nicole said with her soft reassuring smile, "So, let me tell you a bit more about how I like to do this."

"First off, I want you to know that you're in a very private place that I reserve for my most discrete clients. I'll take photos here that I want you to cherish, not for sentimental value, like so much of my other portrait work, but for how these photos will capture your private and secret selves. Your sexy selves. Maybe even your nasty selves. I want to get that part of you that you only share with your lovers. Are you comfortable with that?"

Meeting her gaze, Denise and Lynn both smiled and nodded.

"Excellent. Now, you're my last appointment of the day, and the outside doors are all locked, so no one will be interrupting us," Nicole continued. "Everything we say and do here is just between the three of us. So I want you to feel completely relaxed. We're not in any kind of hurry. And I won't start shooting photos until you're ready, and I won't stop until we're done. Now, why don't you enjoy your drinks and continue getting all warm and sexy while I go get ready. And I need one of those drinks too!"

Nicole had purposely put plenty of gin into the gin and tonic pitcher. So as she refilled her clients' glasses, she noticed their eyes were getting just a bit glazed over, meaning all was going according to plan. And while Nicole went about getting her camera and lighting equipment all set up, Denise and Lynn took advantage of the private setting Nicole had assured them was theirs, and began to tenderly and uninhibitedly fondle and kiss.

When Nicole was ready to shoot, she walked over to the couch and leaned over the ladies and gave each of them a full-mouthed kiss, a final assurance that she was in it with them.

"Okay, so who wants to go first?"

After first looking at Lynn for confirmation, Denise piped up, "I will!"

Moving into her director persona, Nicole guided Lynn to a nearby chair and instructed Denise to go into the bathroom to touch up her hair and make up. When Denise returned, the high photo-set lights were on and Nicole guided her into her first pose as she focused her big Nikon camera and began clicking away.

"That's right Denise, now stand up straight and look right at me and give me your sultry smile." Click. "Yeah, give me the one that says, 'Hi baby, how do you like my new outfit?'" Click, click.

"Perfect! Now, turn your body a bit and give me a profile shot of your big boobs, but with that same smile. Yeah, that's it." Click, click. "Now lean over just a bit and show me some more cleavage. Nice." Click. "Now a little more. Yes!" Click, click, click.

"Now turn your back to me and bend over and look right here while you show me your sweet ass." Click. "Oh, yeah. Such a nice ass! Perfect!" Click, click. "Now touch your ass for me baby." Click, click.

"Now lie down on the couch. Yeah, like that, on your side facing me. Got it!" Click, click. "Now lift up your top leg and put your foot on the couch. Nice." Click, click.

"Okay, now put your hand down into your big sexy cleavage, that's right." Click, click. "Make him think you're getting ready for him to undress you. Oh, yeah." Click, click, click.

"Now put your hand down on your pussy. Yeah, that's it." Click, click. "Very nice!" Click. "Now, if you're cool with it, slip your hand inside your panties and touch your pussy." Click. "Oh, yeah, nice!" Click, click. "I think you like touching your pussy, don't you, sweetie?" Click, click. "Yes, I definitely think you do!"

Nicole and Denise continued on like this through two rolls of film. And it wasn't until Denise finally looked over at Lynn and said, "Are you ready for your turn, baby?" that Nicole knew she'd had enough.

Nicole photographed Lynn in a similar array of poses, coaxing out lots of great shots that spoke volumes to Nicole about her new model. Just as she had learned and intuited so much about Denise during her shoot, she was now able to see that Lynn was an equally complex and sexual creature.

She learned that, like Denise, Lynn was very comfortable in sharing her body and had little inhibition about posing in alluring positions in a sexy outfit. And further, also like Denise, Nicole knew that Lynn would be equally comfortable posing for her in the nude. And from the way that she came on to both her and the camera, Nicole also learned that Lynn really enjoyed making love to both women and men. And if Nicole was interested, she knew Lynn would be very willing to show her just how right she was.

When Nicole had finally finished off two film rolls shooting Lynn, the daylight was waning and the diffuse studio lighting took on a new glow in the big room.

"Okay, wonderful! That's a wrap!" she called out. "You two are fantastic models! And your husbands are gonna' love their photos, I promise! After they see these, you may have to get separate rooms if you want to get any sleep at night! "

It had been a full day for Nicole, but with the glamour shots completed, she now looked forward to the unfinished business she had with her two models.

While Nicole had been shooting Lynn, Denise had uncorked a bottle of Chardonnay she had brought along. Sipping wine, they all settled in to talk about what was to come next.

"Okay, so let's talk about you want these next shots to go," Nicole said with a sly smile. "I can tell that you two are really ready to get naked. And I'm very cool with that. But do you want me to shoot you alone, together, or both?"

Denise and Lynn looked at each other, and then in giggling unison they said, "Both!"

"Okay, both it is," Nicole laughed. "So, do you want to start out in these outfits and gradually undress, or do you want to start out naked?"

Like before, the sisters-in-law laughed and looked at each other as they both said, "Undress!"

"Perfect. That sounds like fun!" Nicole replied. "Now, here's the last question I have for you. Do you want me to just shoot photographs, or would you like me to also shoot video?"

Looking at each other quizzically, Denise and Lynn were thrown by this last question.

"Video, really?" Denise asked. "So, how would that work?"

"Well, I've only done this a few times before with clients, but seeing how comfortable and sexy you two are with the camera, I'm thinking a video might be fun," Nicole answered, and then went on with her same reassuring smile.

"There are a couple of ways it can go. One way is for me to get behind the camera and record you, like making a movie. And we can do that either with the microphone on, or I can turn off the mic and dub in music later. Or the other option is to get the camera focused and recording you in a single mid-range shot, either with the sound on or off, and then I'll take photos at the same time."

When she finished talking, Denise and Lynn looked at each other hesitantly. This was the late 1970's and video recorders were still pretty new, as were home VCR's, so the idea of having a sexy videotape to show their husbands was an intriguing idea, though they were still unsure. Posing for a camera was one thing. But getting recorded while they were in flagrante delicto was something else altogether, and it required serious consideration.

While the ladies thought over their options, Nicole added one more twist, "And if you're feeling kinda' shy about getting sexy on video, I've got some Mardi Gras masks you can wear to hide your identities. I shot some video like that a while ago for two clients, a man and a woman from out-of-state who wanted to be anonymous."

The two ladies now looked at each other with less trepidation, but still not quite sure what to do.

Seeing that she almost had them reeled in, Nicole dangled her final piece of bait.

"I don't want to talk you into anything, because this is all about you. And it's about how you want to share yourselves with your lovers," she went on. "But I can show some of the video I did with that masked couple, if that would help you decide."

This part was a no-brainer for the two ladies, and they readily agreed to take a look.

Nicole went into her equipment storage room and rolled out a TV set and VCR on a cart, and she also pulled along her video camera on its wheeled tripod. Positioning the TV in front of the ladies and the video camera to the side, she plugged in the equipment and hit Play on the VCR, and then Record on the video camera, explaining she wanted to get it warmed up for them, just in case.

12