The Rose Diaries Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you could? Go back to normal?"

"Yeah."

"Must be nice." Lavender muttered rolling away.

"You can't?"

"I've been here for fucking years. I..." She trailed off and began to shake.

"Lavender?"

"I have a brother, Peter. Nicholas. He's the only thing I have left, and I just sat there and watched. I watched them..." Lavender cried burying her face in her bed.

"You watched?" She lifted her face, black tears running down her cheeks, her face became a contorted mess of sorrow.

"I watched. I watched. I was strong. I'll never be strong again." Her lower lips quivered as she wailed. He reached in to embrace her, but she just as quickly hid herself away.

"Dennis."

Lavender wiped her tears and shook as she closed her eyes before taking a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again, she was completely calm. She flashed a white smile.

"I learned that you know?" She laughed in a much clearly feminine tone. "Being strong is such a pain! Why not just be weak?" He could still see the tears in her eyes. He felt sorry for her. But he didn't dare say it. This is what would happen to him if he couldn't get out? It only made him more terrified.

"I don't want to be weak."

"That's too bad! Weak girls get more attention." She laughed.

"Dennis."

"Sorry girl, my name is Lavender. I don't really want to hear my fake name."

"Sorry Lavender. I don't want attention. I don't want to be weak."

"Bitch! You don't want attention? You came to wrong place." Peter hit her.

He hit her hard. It had been so long since he had landed one good punch on anyone here. He had hurt Miss I. before. He had tried to fight Miss R. But he had never landed a solid blow. He remembered Ted trying to teach him to fight. He ended up on his ass far more times than he could count. That mad fiery headed bastard took joy in laying him out each time.

Lavender took the blow with confidence barely moving an inch from her spot. She narrowed her eyes at him before laughing.

"Doll, you're gonna have to do better than that. I've been hit harder than that in bed. You're so weak!" She laughed at him.

"Do you want to fucking fight me, Lavender?"

"No! No!" She said through her burst of laugher. He clenched his fists and grit his teeth.

"I didn't come here. I was taken here. Just like you. Just like the others."

"Semantics."

"It's not fucking," He pinched the bridge of his nose. "What the fuck happened? You were so different a moment ago."

"Like I said Doll. I'll never be strong again."

"I get it now."

"Do you? Show me." She sat up with a grin as she revealed her erect member once more.

"Now? After all that."

"What can I say? I like it rough?" He sighed deeply.

"I'm not sucking your cock."

"Aww, party-pooper!" She pouted. She snapped her fingers before crawling over to him. She kissed his ear. She exhaled, and he felt his ear burn.

The next thing he knew she was straddling him. She laughed as she bent down to kiss his lips.

"I knew it." She moaned. He said something, but it was more of a mumble that anything else. His head was awash in emotion and lust. His mind should have been screaming at him, but his blood was otherwise preoccupied.

"Mmm?" He moaned as she moved her hips slowly against his now awakened sex.

"You're a virgin. I've never taken a virginity before." She moved off of him to slide further down. She kissed his stomach. Her wide pleading eyes begged him for something. Something he could give.

"Wait, no, I'm not gay!" His mind finally spouted.

"Is it gay if it's between two girls?"

"Yes! That's like the definition of gay!"

"Oh, Doll, live a little!" She laughed.

"Get off of me! For fuck's sake."

"How about you make me?" She moaned with a smile. He sighed and leaned up.

"Lav-"Her mouth was like fire around his dick. He couldn't retort fast enough. He could feel himself slipping away. Melting in her embrace. He wanted to cry. Both from pleasure and disdain for himself.

"Lavender! Get the fuck off me!" He shouted. He gripped her head in his hands and attempted to pull himself free. A moan escaped his lips as she continued to take him further and further down her throat. He could only describe it like magma inside a tight cavern. Though, perhaps there was a better simile he could use.

"Dennis! Stop!" She stopped at that and rolled off of him. He saw the look in her eyes as she realized what was going on. He kicked her away.

"You're just as bad as them! What the fuck is your problem? What in the fucking world would make you think I wanted that." She froze.

"Peter." Her voice dropped back down again.

"No! Save it! Stay the fuck away from me." He got off the bed before going to the far wall and collapsing.

"So, why did you do it earlier?"

"Do fucking what?" Peter shouted back. He brought his knees to his chest and hugged them.

"You blew me and swallowed. Was that just for fun?"

"I did it because they made me. I didn't do it because I liked it."

"I suppose. But you really did look like you were enjoying it."

"I," Peter paused to think of the words. "I never got to be with a beautiful girl. Even if you aren't one."

Lavender laughed as she went back to laying down.

"I feel bad for you."

"Me too." He laughed at his own miserable truth laid so bare before him.

"No, I really do. You're not strong but you aren't weak. I see why Miss A. brought you down here."

"Oh yeah?" He scoffed at her comment and rolled his eyes. "Enlighten me."

"They're going to break you, Doll. It won't be like how they got me, Belle, or any of the others. When they do it," She paused to sigh. "I don't think Peter will be alive."

He cocked an eyebrow at that. He wouldn't be alive? Why did she refer to him by the third person?

"I'll be alive because I'll never break."

She broke into hysterical laughter to mock him. His cheeks burned, and he clutched his legs tighter.

"If you believe that then you're even closer to breaking than I thought."

"I'm stronger than you or any of them believe I am." He raised his own voice. Not out of anger or frustration but in need to believe himself.

"Miss K. and R. are probably going over your file. They'll find the one thing they need and that's it for you. You'll be gone. Like all the others."

"No. There is no one thing." He spoke clearly as possible. Lavender leaned back up to stare at him.

"Oh yeah? What's the thing they did to make you come down here?"

He paused. His mind flew back to his friend. Back to the looming threat that the other women had made to him. They'd involve him in this mess. He couldn't bear the thought of seeing his friend being tortured as he did. He shook the thoughts from his head.

"Oh. So, they already know your weakness." She muttered.

"Shut up!" Finally, she obliged.

They both sat in silence for far too long. He didn't care to hear from Lavender. He simply closed his eyes and buried his head in his lap. Eventually, after what felt like ages, he heard a knock at the door.

"Lavender!" An unfamiliar voice cried through the door. "How are you, baby?"

"Miss G.? I'm fine. How can I help you?" She quickly answered back. He raised his head to see her perked up on the bed and gripping the blanket.

"I sent for some girls to clean up the bedroom. If you wouldn't mind I'd love for you to shoo so they could clean."

"Absolutely, Miss G."

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow for your next appointment." He heard the footsteps recede quickly.

"Hey, I did appreciate our chat. Even if it got tense towards the end." She giggled, "Anyway, Miss T. started this tradition where the top four girls have a slumber party after group. You're invited if you want to come and hang out with us." She stretched as she got off the bed and yawned.

"Sure." He lied as he rose back to his feet as well.

"Cool! See you then."

He had left before the maids had shown up to clean the bedroom. He didn't care to see anyone else after what had just transpired. He hated today. He hated it so much. He had been violated three times in a single day. Even then, he knew that the day was merely half-over so there was time for it get so much worse. As he ascended from the basement and back to the main floor he watched the golden rays of the afternoon burst through the many windows of the manor. He needed to get to James. He needed to ask him for advice on so many different things.

He had never seen this part of the house. It looked the same as all the rest: decadent art lined the walls, a plush carpet over marble floors, and a sense of dread that filled him as he scanned any corner for a Miss in hiding. Yet, even in all that familiarity, he couldn't make sense of where he was. Peter simply chose a direction that wasn't back down and went that way. He hated the sound of his heels against the floor. Each step heralding his arrival to wherever he went with a soft click. It made his skin crawl.

His sense of direction seemed to be good today as he entered the entrance hall beginning to stare at the large door between him and his freedom. He felt the urge of running seep through his mind. It would be so easy right now. He'd just need to run faster than the collar could shock him. Except for the high heels which prevented him from running. He sighed deeply and sat down next to a wall. What would he do? He could run. But would they do in response?

"The devil you know." He sighed.

"Than the devil you don't." He turned to see Miss B. descending the stairs. Her skirt was beige, and her makeup was much more subdued and natural. She smiled at him warmly as she approached.

"Hello, Miss B." His momentarily moment of solitude was broken.

"Hello, Doll. You care for a walk?"

"In these heels?" He sighed. They laughed together at his comment.

"Tell me about it. But seriously, come on, let's grab a drink. You look like you need one."

"Are you going to drug me again?"

"Oh, it was one time!" She rolled her eyes with a laugh. "No, you absolute pain in my side, I won't drug you." He stood up shakily to his feet and nodded. She motioned him to follow her into small room near the entrance. It was the room Miss K. and R. had dragged him to when he had been so weak yesterday.

He winced as the very recent wounds from the repeated shocks jolted through him.

"Sit, I'll get us a drink." He sat down on one of the chairs and nearly melted into it. Miss B. strut out of his vision and behind him.

"I heard what happened."

"Huh?"

"What Kat and Roxanne did to you. I'm sorry." Her voice carried the notes of guilt that he had when he injured Miss I. He scoffed.

"You knew they were going to do that." He remembered her compliance at Miss K.'s plan to break him. She knew what her friend was capable of and she did nothing in his defense.

"No, I didn't. I would have never thought they'd do that to you. Not so soon. Not in the way they did it."

"So? You still fucking knew."

"Language, Doll." She warned.

"Just give me this. I had a rough day."

"While I would love to. I have rules to obey and unfortunately I can't." She sighed. He groaned as she sunk deeper into the chair.

"There's so much I hate about this place. It seems to get worse every day. I should just let Miss A. shoot me already."

"Oh, I heard plenty about that too. I can't believe how mad you made her. She's usually so calm and composed." He heard glasses clinking and liquid being poured. He considered turning to look at her rather than almost yelling behind him. But, he didn't care enough to move. He sighed deeply.

"Well, she wasn't. Miss B., can I ask you a question?"

"Of course. What's on your mind?"

"Who died here?" He heard her stop and he winced as she turned to look at her. His rear ached, his back was sore, his body was suffocating under the corset, and his feet were killing him.

But he still looked. A glass had been tipped over and pouring an amber liquid down from the dresser to the carpet. Miss B. was still as stone.

"You have to ask the right questions." She nearly whispered.

"Miss B., which Miss died here?" She gripped the dresser as she shakily assembled another drink. As she went for another glass it tumbled from her hands and rolled towards him.

"Why do you ask?"

"Miss A. mentioned burying a friend. I assume it was a Miss. So, who was it?" She bent down and collapsed against the dresser facing him. He could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Miss H. She was an owner just like me. Just like Kat. We knew the girl we were getting was trouble, but Helen didn't care. She was carefree and optimistic. A less twisted version than Roxanne. She turned her back at the wrong time and," Miss B. snapped her fingers and sighed. "That was it. Kat dragged the girl into some dark corner of the house kicking and screaming. Neither of them emerged for days." She wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled.

Peter, well, Peter couldn't help but fight the urge to smile. If he ever met that mad bastard who did what he could only dream of, he would shake his hand, and confess how much of a hero he was. It didn't matter to him seeing Miss B. so vulnerable. It didn't matter that he should feel some bit of sympathy, but he just didn't. His heart had been completely deadened to their suffering.

He tuned back around and covered his mouth as he grinned madly.

"I'm sorry." He forced himself to say.

"Thanks." He heard her stand and clear her throat. "A-Anyway, let's get back to you. Do you understand how dangerous of a position you are in?" He rolled his eyes at that.

"I understood it from the moment I woke up here."

"Clever. Still the same after all this time and effort. I just came from seeing Amanda and the others. I don't think you do."

"I think so."

"Did you enjoy being so harshly violated?" He gripped the arms of the chair until his knuckles went white He wanted to hurl an insult back but held his tongue.

"No."

"Kat and Roxanne are going to ask you to submit to them within the next few days. To offer yourself freely to that same thing. If you resist, they'll take it. If you submit, you might just have a future here."

"Why do I want a future here?"

"Because you have none outside these walls." He sighed.

"I feel like I have had this conversation five times now."

"Well, naturally because we all love you and care about you, so we want to lead you on the right path."

"To do what Lavender does? To fuck- "Miss B. cleared her throat loudly as she approached once more. She held in her hand a caramel colored soda for him but some sort of liquor for herself. She handed him the glass, took her seat, and crossed her legs as she watched him.

"Language." She stressed.

"To have sex with random men. All for your benefit while I suffer. How is that the right path?" He growled sniffing his drink for any hint of poison/meddling.

"Well, more accurately, it's the only path. Also, not just men are clients here. You'll be asked to service women as well." He gripped as he struggled with the urge to toss it at her.

"How was that all you took from that?" He brought the glass to hips lips and took a sip. Tasted like coke. He rolled his eyes. Even if it was drugged. Well, it'd be preferably to this.

"Okay, fine. I can see this is a sore subject. I will stop." She took a small sip from her drink. "Tell me Doll, why did you even go along with me from the waiting room?"

"The alterative was terrible. I thought I could get out. I thought a lot of things."

"Isn't that just what you're doing right now?" He took another sip and licked his teeth. The caffeine felt odd to him for some reason like his teeth were buzzing.

"I don't plan on escaping. You all have made it very clear what happens if I try. Besides," He tugged on his collar. "This stops me from doing that."

"But you still desire it?"

"I do."

"I see." She said. He groaned as he drained the glass and held it in his lap.

"Miss B., do you honestly think any of the girls don't desire to leave?"

"Oh, absolutely not. But they understand the situation whereas you clearly do not."

"So how is that any different?"

"Because they had the wherewithal to know when to fight and when to roll over."

"If I hear one more pet analogy I swear I'm going to lose it."

"It must be exhausting being you." She sighed.

"Excuse you?" He raised his voice. Her words cut him deeply. A fact that he didn't care to be reminded of.

"I didn't slur or stutter. Your guard is constantly up. You never drop it. That must be exhausting. Constantly battling all these threats imaginary or real. Exhausting. No wonder you sleep so much."

"I don..." The glass tumbled from his hands and he fell back again. He could feel his strength fading fast. "You bitch."

"Language! How dare you!" She eyes narrowed as she watched him collapse further. "Oh."

"Dr-dru-drugged." He forced out. He could feel himself slipping away with each passing moment. Every moment he spent in this house reminded him of how desperate he was to get out.

"Doll?" She called as he closed his eyes. "Fuck!" She shouted. He couldn't answer. She seemed so far away now. "Candice! Get me Ophelia quickly!"

The darkness swept him away before anything else.

There wasn't much sound as he awoke from a dreamless sleep. His vision slowly faded back but he had no feeling in anything. Miss K., R., and B. stood around him as he lay down on blue cot. He was in some kind of doctor's office?

"Doll!" Miss K. shouted. There was surprise and concern in her voice. Which came as a shock to him. Miss R. even looked concerned. Miss B. eyes were puffy and red.

Had she been crying?

"She's alive!" Shouted someone unfamiliar. She came into view. She wore a white lab coat, blues scrubs, and even had a stethoscope around her neck. She was even darker skinned than Tulip and she had golden rimmed glasses to that nearly shielded her brown eyes. She was older than any of the other of the women. Whereas most looked late twenties. She was easily in her early thirties. She smiled a bright white smile and waved.

"I am Doctor Ophelia. But you can call me Doctor O. None of that Miss stuff. I worked too hard to be still be called Miss. You, Doll, have been unconscious for seven minutes. I know your health is fine. So, I would say that you need food, water, and rest. I've undone your corset to the annoyance of your owners. I am willing to say that was the problem. Any questions?"

"Where am I?"

"My office which is located on the second floor. Now then, for a part you'll enjoy." She raised a folder and smacked Miss K. and R. with it. The two of them raised their arms to block the barrage of blows.

"What are you two doing? Anal sex without lubricant? A corset that nearly killed her?" She chided them like children. He laughed as he saw it. He strained his head, he was completely nude. The corset and heels lying on a table next to Miss R. and K.

So was the pink collar.

"Hey! We were just playing." Miss R. shouted.

"Bad girls! Terrible! I better not see her again anytime this week." She growled walking away. "Keep her on bedrest for next two days. Give her food and plenty of water. I'll write you a goddamn doctor's note if you need it."

"We can't Ophelia." Miss K. sighed. "We have six days to get her ready. Amanda's orders."

"Two, Kit-Kat. Mr. Brown is coming to see her in two." Miss R. muttered.

"Amanda? I'll write her a note too. She's not doing anything for two days." He heard Ophelia yell back.

"For fainting?" Miss K. asked.

"Yes, you idiots! The three women flinched at her voice. "Fine. You twisted monsters, fine. I'll give her one day of rest. But you have to use lubrication next time. Stretch her out too."