The Rose Diaries Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow!" The girl on the platform exclaimed as she winced as the older woman worked on her. She was tall, taller than Peter for sure, with a slender build and sharp angular features. She had a look of annoyance mixed with pain as she bit her lip. She was glamorous dressed in dark colors from her dress to her makeup.

"Oh, for the love of, stop moving!" The older woman hissed. He couldn't see her face, but she worked with slender fingers and spoke with a rough almost husky voice.

"You stop moving!" The girl hissed. "I'm standing perfectly still!"

"What do you mean stop moving? How else am I supposed to do this?"

"I don't know?" The girl groaned. "Why can't I just wear my normal things? Why do we need to do adjustments on a dress that barely fits!"

"Stop your whining! You look gorgeous."

"Really?" The girl asked quietly.

"You look sophisticated and beautiful. Just a bit more. Then you can go do whatever you want. If you don't like my dress. You don't like my dress and I won't work on it anymore."

"Thanks Mrs. Brenner." The girl muttered.

"My pleasure."

"Susie?" Madame Alvarez called out. The girl holding the tray immediately turned. Her hair was the color of golden thread and she wore an impeccable powder blue ensemble. She had a small frame with rosy cheeks and peach colored lips.

"Madame!" She bowed.

"Oh, come on!" The woman stamped her foot down. "Sugar, don't turn away from me! I need you."

"Susie?" Madame Alvarez repeated.

"Oh, I heard you the first time." The woman groaned. "I'll be finished with this one in a moment. If she stops moving!"

"I am not moving!" The girl on the platform narrowed her eyes. "I am perfectly still!"

"Turn around then, Susie."

"Ugh, you always come at the worst time, Victoria." The woman threw up her hands and stepped away from the platform. "Take five, Spice."

"Yes! Thank you so much." The girl smiled happily hopping off the platform.

"You better have a good reason-" Her jaw nearly dropped as she saw him. She wore a white blouse with a yellow measuring tape around her neck. She had grey eyes and dark red hair with an almost plain face. The woman or Susie, as Madame Alvarez called her, was not tall but neither short. Everything about her was just average. She might've been the first plain person Peter had seen in ages.

"Everyone shut up!" She exclaimed to no one in particular. "What did you bring into my workshop?"

"This is Doll. She's a girl from Blackstone Manor."

"Blackstone?!" Susie exclaimed in awe. "What on earth is she doing here?"

"I brought her." Mrs. Tyson chimed in. "I'm taking her on a trip and figured stopping here would be a good idea."

"Well, she's just," She stammered for a moment before shaking her head. "I've lost my train of thought. I, I mean, can I see her?"

"You don't even want to ask our guest's name?" Madame Alvarez chuckled.

"I don't even care. Just, let me have this one for a moment."

"Go ahead, Doll." Mrs. Tyson smiled giving him a gentle push. "Introduce yourself."

"Umm, hi?" He waved awkwardly at the room. The girls beside Susie snickered for a moment.

"Welcome to my little workshop, I am Susan Brenner. I create masterpieces in this room such as our wonderful ladies to my left and right." She smiled.

"Hi?" He offered again unsure of her intentions. "I'm Doll. I'm a pri," He stopped for a moment and caught himself. "An occupant of Blackstone. Nice to meet you."

"Well don't be too shy! Come forward and stand on the platform and let me work my magic." She beamed as she stood aside and bowed her head as she waited for him to approach. He felt another gentle nudge from behind as he shakily walked up to the platform. Susan Brenner spun around and clapped her hands together as her eyes sparkled.

"First, I love the dress. But we're going to start at square one. Please remove it." He hugged himself tight as he bit his lip.

"I don't want to, it's umm cold in here." He lied. He didn't want to be stripped naked in front of all of them. The dress may have been a dress, but it was still the only piece of clothing that kept his dignity intact.

"Sugar," She barked over her left shoulder to the girl in blue. "Turn up the heat."

"It's okay, honestly." He offered.

"Nonsense!" She tapped him on the nose. "Sugar!" She yelled loudly.

"Okay!" The girl in blue recoiled at her voice as she sauntered off to the vanities. "We're at sixty-six degrees, Ms. Brenner!" She yelled back.

"She's lying, you know." Madame Alvarez crossed her arms. "Doll, why are you lying?"

"I'm not," He stammered. "I just..."

"Don't cover a lie with more lies." She shook her head. "It's okay. Please take off your clothes, Doll."

"I don't want to." He sighed. "Please, can't I keep it on?"

"Just do as you are told." He heard Mrs. Tyson finally join in with a growl that sent more shivers down his spine. He nodded as he slowly began to strip away the last shield from their prying eyes. He let the dress slowly sink off his form much to the amusement of Susan and Madame Alvarez. Spice, the girl in the tight-fitting dress, rolled her eyes before tearing the clothing down and away from him.

He crossed his legs attempting to hid once more as he hugged himself tight. Instantly, all eyes were completely on him. His thighs pressed against his pastel pink prison and his cheeks burned. From across the room Sugar began to snicker while Spice outright laughed.

"My someone's been naughty." Susan chuckled.

"It's not like that!" He exclaimed loudly. He was certain he was turning redder than red at this point.

"Is that what you're into?" Spice inquired batting her eyelashes at him with a cruel grin. "Cause usually we can control our own orgasms here."

"I think it's a punishment, girls." Madame Alvarez called from the entrance.

"Regardless, let's take a look at you, beautiful. Straighten your back and let's have you put your arms behind your back for now." He nodded as he followed her instructions. Her eyes poured over every inch of him, drinking in his visage as if it had been the first body she'd ever seen, and yet he could see that she still wanted more. She traced a finger across his cheek, down his neck, his chest, before slowly removing it.

"Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful." She repeated with the same awe-struck look. "Just marvelous." Spice scoffed as she ran her hands across his body once again.

"Your skin is so soft! I feel like I'm touching fine silk. God, look at this face." She lunged forward grabbing hold of his cheeks. "Such a beauty. Not overtly so. Not glamourous, not sultry. Just such pure femininity. Soft eyes, rosy cheeks, a little button nose. How old are you?"

"Twenty-one." He answered but as soon as he did, she pressed a finger to his lips.

"Shh," She removed her finger from his lip. "Even your lips. I feel as if I'm in the presence of an angel."

"Get a room." Spice growled.

"Shut up, Spice." Susan was quick to retort. She ran her hands down his chest and stopped at his nipples taking one gently in her left hand and teasing it. Peter moaned slightly as he legs shook, hot breath escaping into the room as he panted for breath. Pleasure that caused tingles to emanate from his groin.

"S-Stop." He gasped. Susan was fast to oblige him and remove her hand with a gentle smile.

"Sensitive, huh?"

"Y-Y-Yes." He nodded. "Don't do that."

"How long have you been on hormones, Doll?"

"I don't know." The words made his entire body tense up. He knew everyone in the room could see how uncomfortable those words had made him as he clenched his fists behind his back.

"Amanda tells me it's been two months." Mrs. Stone called out.

"That short?" Susan's said, her mouth agape. "That's some incredible progress."

"It'll go away." Spice added narrowing her eyes at him. "It did for me."

"I hope so." He nodded. "I really do."

"Are you jealous, Spice?" Madame Alvarez chuckled from the doorway. Both her and Mrs. Tyson didn't take a single step into the room. More intent on watching them from afar.

"Me? Jealous? That's ridiculous, Madame."

"I think you are. I think you're jealous of Doll."

"No way. I'm not jealous." Spice spat.

"Alright." She laughed. "If you say you are."

"Where'd you get her?" Susan quickly asked. "Or did you come to them?" She cast her gaze back to him.

"Small town in Pennsylvania called Glendale?" Mrs. Tyson answered for him.

"How quaint." Susan laughed. "How did you come about her?"

"They took me." He muttered.

"Speak up, Doll!" Madame Alvarez called.

"They took me!" He shouted. He grit his teeth as he felt more tears formed. He felt sick. He always felt sick and recently more than ever it seemed that even littlest thing would set him off into tears or rage.

"Well not that loud." She said with a frown. Susan returned to touching his bare skin. He recoiled at her touch slightly before settling his nerves.

"Sore spot, eh?" She clicked her tongue.

"You call getting kidnapped a sore spot?" He hissed at her. She shrugged. Spice remained still and dropped her head slightly. The girl in the blue dress skipped back over with another tray. This time a set of gloves, a bottle of lubricant, a handheld mirror, and a small sex toy remained on the tray.

"Very good, Sugar. I was just about to ask for my examination tray."

"You're welcome, Ms. Brenner." She beamed before taking her place beside Spice again.

"Your figure is divine. Oh god, look at this ratio. It's beyond words. Such wide hips even without transition I doubt anyone would see you as male."

"Thanks." He spit through clenched teeth.

"Do you have any idea what I'm doing?" She muttered bending down slightly as she traced a finger down his legs.

"No."

"Good, because neither do I!" She laughed. "Victoria, how long do I have with this delicious morsel of a girl?" She cooed straightening her back once again. She reached out and lightly fondled the chasity cage in the palm of her hand. An action that made more sparks course through him and his stirred his manhood awake.

"I'm unsure. You'd have to ask her owner who you have so rudely not greeted." Madame Alvarez shook her head.

"It's alright. I can see how excited she is to play with my little Doll. Unfortunately, we aren't staying very long. I came to discuss something with the Madame and be on my way." Mrs. Tyson placed a hand on her hip as she looked at him in the eyes. Out of instinct, his gaze fell to her feet.

"Oh." Susan's face dropped as she sighed sadly. "Well, can I purchase her time for the night? She's perfect for this new design-"

"No, I'm so sorry. I have somewhere to be tonight and Doll must be with me. You are more than welcome to come to Blackstone if you wish to see her again. I'll even put it in a word so that you'll have your free night."

"That's a shame." She muttered. "I'll remember that. Thank you."

"Of course, now Victoria, may we please have that word?"

"Yes." Madame Alvarez nodded. "Be back in a bit, ladies." With that both her and Mrs. Tyson left the room.

"Suppose I should stop examining you if it's not going to go anywhere." She muttered stepping away from the platform. "Put back on your clothes. I'm sorry that our time will be cut so short." He didn't need to hear twice as he scrambled to put back on his dress.

"Thank you." He offered her. "If it's any consolation, you were much nicer than the women in Blackstone." He didn't know why he felt the need to cheer up this stranger, but he knew he had to. He didn't know Susan Brenner. Nor did he care to know her. But a few kind words never hurt, did they?

"It's so miraculous to meet a Blackstone girl. You're like unicorns in our community."

"Is that right?" He didn't care about her words. Rare or not, he was still a prisoner there.

"Ms. Brenner, why are they so special?" Sugar piped up. Her voice was sweet and soft.

"I feel odd talking for Doll-"

"No, that's fine." He glared at her as he stepped off the platform. "I'm sick of talking about it."

"Another sore spot? Fine." She shook her head. "You girls here have a debt to pay off. Money lent for your transitions, housing, food, etc. You pay this off by working. Doll doesn't have a debt."

"So, she just enjoys the job?" Sugar asked, her innocence was maddening to Peter.

"No." He spat. "No, I do not. I was kidnapped." His eyes drifted towards the door. "Taken from my family and friends. I don't want to be here." Susan nodded.

"Wait, so you're a slave?" Sugar blinked as the revelation dawned on her.

"Duh." Spice chimed in. "Were you paying attention at all to what was going on?"

"No, sorry." Sugar cast her gaze away.

"Blackstone still operates on archaic cruel methods that we here have drifted away from. The Pink Room might've been a source of torment but now, as you two know, no one who doesn't want to be here stays here. The Blackstone Estate is famous for its high standards and quality. Which seeing Doll in the flesh I can see the truth to it. But they do not ask girls to come into their possession." Susan gave a sad smile as she looked at him in the eyes. Peter crossed his arms on his chest as he sat down on the lip of the platform.

"They take them." Spice finished her sentence for her with a nod.

"Correct, but now here's the biggest distinction. Both of you are transwomen, are you not?"

"Yes."

"Uh-uh." The two nodded at that.

"Right, there's the difference. We help girls transition here in exchange for labor. Doll is a pure-blooded boy. She wants no part in this."

"I get it." Spice nodded once again.

"I don't." Sugar giggled. "But that's ok."

"I guess the best way to put it is that they're able to look for the most beautiful boys to turn into some of the most jaw-dropping beauties in this country."

"Are you finished?" He snapped at her. She took a step back from him and nodded.

"Yes."

"Then shut the fuck up." He growled. She nodded again as Sugar hid behind her.

"Whoa!" Spice clenched her fists. "I don't care how rare you are, you can't just talk to Ms. Brenner like that!"

"It's okay." Susan shook her head sadly. "It's fine. It's just words after all."

"But-" Spice started in again but Susan quickly raised a finger to her lips with a shaking hand.

"Empathy, Spice. It's just words. She means no harm. Doll's just frustrated and doesn't know what to do with it. Isn't that right?" He gazed up at her with fury in his heart but nodded anyway. Her words stung. How long ago had it been since anyone had offered him sympathy? How long had it been since someone allowed him the ability to speak his mind?

"Sorry." He muttered under his breath. "I just forget."

"It's okay." Susan offered quietly. Both girls settled into silence with the room quickly following suit. He gazed around it once more. It was odd to see a room so well-loved and clean. There wasn't a single spec of dirt, dust, or grime. But more importantly, it was cared for with affection. There wasn't anyone watching them from afar just waiting to swing the whip if the room wasn't kept in perfect order. Yet, it was still pristine. These girls worked under no threat or harm. They could just simply walk away. From deep within, he felt an odd sensation bloom. It struck to his ribs and enveloped his heart so fully that it simply became one with him. Jealousy, envy, and longing all mixed together into a concoction of illness that made him feel weak. As his body drank more and more from it, he began to feel cold. He kept himself from shivering and instead occupied himself with thoughts of warmth and security. Of his friends that counted on him both at home and at Blackstone. Of his promises to remain strong in the face of horror and adversity.

He wasn't about to give that up so easily, was he?

"I didn't mean to snap." He cast his gaze to the ground and away from the three of them. "But if you claim any sort of empathy then please understand that I really have no interest in being told of Blackstone, of the women, or any of it. Every day I get weaker. Every day, I get more and more emotional and depressed. You know, it's gotten to the point where I don't even question the stuff that they put me through. I'm so used to being bound and gagged that it now feels awkward when I'm not. It's even more awkward being able to say all this for so long without someone hitting or shocking me." He chuckled sadly shaking his head as a tear made its way slowly down his cheek. "I don't know what day it is. I don't even know what hour it is. I haven't seen a clock in months so for all I know this could be days or weeks since I last left Blackstone and I can't even fucking sit still in here because I keep thinking that captors are going to come through that fucking door and take me away to be beaten and tortured for having the audacity to say all this."

Tears came more freely as he weakly jabbed a finger in the direction of the entrance. His face became a contorted image of despair as he grit his teeth to keep from wailing. Sorrow was such an old friend to Peter Baker that he didn't even care.

Then he heard someone sit down next to him and embrace him in an incredibly tight hug. Their breath was ragged and shaky clearly sharing just a bit of the sadness that he exuded.

"I'm sorry." He heard Spice's voice in his ear. "I'm sorry." She repeated. He heard quiet little sobs from above until there was another hug from his left.

"Me too." Sugar offered. "I'm so sorry."

"I know I can't do much," Susan sighed as he felt a hand on the top of his head. "But you have my sympathy."

He didn't bother to hear her words before he let out another small wail. He just kept on sobbing in their arms as their embraces became tighter and tighter. Spice buried her head deep into his shoulder and he heard her begin to sob too. The three of them cried together in one voice. He wasn't sure why they cried with him. In the back of his head, he wondered why they even cared. What was it that he had said that caused them to feel his sorrow? And of course, why the fuck now?

Eventually, their sobs quieted to a whimper and then fell into silence. He didn't hear a word from Susan Brenner and when opened his eyes once more he saw that she had left the center of the room to anxiously drum her fingers on the vanity with the blonde girls. She opened her mouth to speak but as if on cue, the door swung open and laughter filled the room. Madame Alvarez and Mrs. Tyson entered the room without delay wearing smiles and laughing politely to themselves. It was enough to make him sick seeing her face was again.

"What is happening in here?" Madame Alvarez called out to the room as she placed a hand on her hip. Her smile faded as her face went from amusement to mild confusion.

"Oh, I suspect my doll is singing a sad song." Mrs. Tyson sighed. "Come along now, it's time to leave." She called him to him. He felt Spice's grip grow tighter on him as he stood up once again. He gazed into her green eyes as he brushed her off and began to walk slowly towards his captor once again.

"Wait! You can't just take him!" She shouted. He cringed at those words. He didn't want Spice to be hurt on his behalf.

"I'm sorry?" Mrs. Tyson balked at her outburst.

"Spice!" Madame Alvarez hissed. "This is our guest! You cannot speak to her like that." He watched her recoil further into herself as she rubbed her fingers together.

"Madame Alvarez-" He spun on his heels quickly and glared at her. Her words quieted into a sad silence.

"I appreciate it." Peter sighed before walking back and to join Mrs. Tyson who gave him a curious sort of look as he went to her side. Almost like a look of amusement one would have for a puppy who just learned to fetch. "But that's not going to work. Thanks for the talk."

"I'm sorry!" Spice shouted as he felt Mrs. Tyson push him away and out of the room. She began to sob again. "I'M SO SORRY." He heard her shout before the door closed behind them.