The Rose Diaries Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers

He didn't want to just survive like this. To simply exist in a state of auto-pilot while people used him for their own pleasure. He didn't want to survive.

Peter Baker wanted to thrive. He wanted to be his own man, in his own home, with his own life. No longer under the cruel machinations of strangers and enemies alike.

He wiped his forehead once again and sighed heavily while he leaned against the counter for support.

Was there anything he could do? Was there anything that he could feasibly do to help his situation? He could stand here, in this dark kitchen, dreaming up all sorts of scenarios and fantasies.

Perhaps, a radioactive spider would crawl out from underneath the fridge and bite him giving him superpowers. Perhaps an angel, sent from on high, would deliver him from his nightmares and into heaven. Perhaps, and more realistically, a S.W.A.T team would come busting down the front door guns drawn and ready to rescue him from his months long kidnapping.

He shook his head with a sad laugh. None of that was real. What was real was the dishes that soaked in the soapy water. What was real was the two women upstairs who would stop him if he tried to run.

He opened the drawer closest to the sink and laughed once again.

All the utensils were plastic.

He continued to laugh softly at the cruel joke of fate that he had been dealt with as he placed each plate and glass on the drying rack near the sink.

All he could do was bide his time he was given to think. He was truly on his own.

He found the light switch nearest to the entryway and flicked it off before begrudgingly progressing towards the stairs. Each step made his body heavy and his stomach sour. After all, he could very well be delivering himself to more torment.

He made his way slowly up the stairs, his fingertips gliding across the cool metal railing as a lump formed in his throat. He sighed in relief as their door was closed.

"Did you see him?" Mistress Charm's voice was barely muffled by the door. It figured that the walls would be thin in this house. Her voice oozed panic and concern. He stood nearby as he listened in.

"Yes." Mistress Luck's voice was a stark contrast to her friend. She was deadly serious and calm.

"He looks awful."

"He looks like he's having fun."

"How can you say that, Luck? All dressed up like some sort of," She paused. "sissy."

"Looks fine."

"Sure, but what if he isn't?" Mistress Charm's voice grew even more laded with panic and concern.

"Charm, he's fine. You heard Amanda." He clenched his fists at his side at the mention of her name. Was this what was taken from them?

"Yeah, but she also took him from us. So how do we know she isn't torturing him like her other girls?"

"Benjamin said- "

"But he could be under duress! They could be forcing him to say those things." She hissed.

"You worry too much."

"And you don't worry at all!" She screamed. Peter recoiled at her voice. "You drive me fucking insane! How can you think it's fine!"

"I think," Mistress Luck said with a heavy sigh. "That Benjamin is bored. He dressed himself. He asked for that. I think that Amanda Stone is right. I think you know all this."

"Wow." Mistress Charm laughed. "That was a lot of words there. I get it, okay? I just need everything to go perfectly." She groaned angrily at that.

"Not perfectly. Just good."

"I just wish we didn't walk away from him. What do you think would've happened if we just decided to stay?" Her voice was quiet and sincere. It almost sounded sad.

"Past is past. We need future."

"Fine." He waited until their voices quieted down. Then he waited even more. Finally, after a moment of sweet silence, he knocked twice on the bedroom door.

"Mistresses?" He called. He heard Mistress Charm grumble loudly at the sound of his voice.

"Yes?" Mistress Luck called back.

"I don't know how your bathroom works. Could one of you show me?"

"Yes." He heard her answer back. The door swung open seconds later and Mistress Luck pushed past him before motioning him to follow. She flicked on the light switch of the bathroom before stepping inside.

It wasn't an extravagant bathroom. Fitting well within the theme of their home, it was just normal. It was used, however. From the toothbrushes in the mugs next to the sink, the open container of mouthwash next to it, to the two towels hanging next to the shower/bathtub. There was a lone toilet situated beneath a frosted glass window with a stack of magazines and discarded books sitting on the tank. The walls were a soft white and the tiles matched as well. There was only one center light that illuminated the room, giving it an oddly ominious yellow hue.

Mistress Luck pushed open the shower curtains quickly before sighing loudly.

"Left for hot. Right for Cold. Turn lever down for bathwater and press down harder to drain water, up for shower. There is soap, shampoo, and conditioner for you on shower wall. I will get towel."

"Thanks." Peter nodded as he stepped past her and turned the shower on. He let out a sigh of relaxation as the hot water caressed his hand and began to pool in the tub below. It was a beautiful sight.

His last memory of a bath was with Miss K. and R. and while he begrudgingly loved that, Peter loved the idea of sinking beneath the warm water and letting himself drift away even more.

He shook himself free of his fantasies and began to slowly strip. First came the obnoxious high heels which he was more than happy to part with. He undid the strap across his foot and kicked them into a far corner of the room.

"Good riddance." He sighed. Mistress Luck looked at him with a confused look as she approached with a towel in hand.

"Don't break anything." She growled.

"Sorry, heels after a long day are the worst." He chuckled as he caught it.

"Yes." She nodded before closing the door behind her. Next came the obnoxious maid outfit. He couldn't wait to tear it from his body. As he pulled the hem of the dress over his head a blindingly white-hot pain shot through his body.

"FUCK!" He hissed. Peter fell back against the porcelain tub as he groaned in pain. His chest hurt so much. More accurately, his nipples burned from the rough fabric being torn from it. He wiped the tears from his eyes as the bathroom door swung open.

"Forgot." Mistress Luck muttered approaching him quickly. He tried to get away, but she quickly grabbed hold of his leg before reaching out towards his imprisoned manhood. She pulled a small golden key from her pocket and Peter's heart nearly leapt with joy.

His wishes had come true while he watched the damned pastel pink prison come apart. The tube slid easily over the shaft of his cock and his testes thanked Mistress Charm as she removed the loop behind them.

"Yes." Peter sighed in relief. "Yes."

"Can't bathe with it. Need to clean everywhere." She said with a small nod before collecting the pieces and walking away once again. He waited until the door was shut and then some before he let a smile crack through his mask of despair and a laugh escape his lips.

Peter was free of that prison. He was free of that fucking cage.

He nearly ripped the stockings as he pulled them down his legs and tossed them away. Finally, he was nude as the day he was born.

He nearly leapt into the hot water awaiting him. Though, when the steaming water touched his bare skin, a girlish moan surged from within and entered the air. He couldn't help but grit his teeth at the noise. He truly and honestly hated what he had become.

But he loved the bath. He wanted to make sweet and tender love to the bathwater. All of his troubles, his stress, and aches that he didn't realize he had slowly yet surely been soothed by the warm healing touch of the water.

He felt as if he could melt into a puddle of bliss. Just letting the water take him away to wherever. That if he stayed still long enough, he could be carried away and down the drain to another safer and warmer place. He smiled as he sunk his face under allowing the gentle ripples to kiss his exposed nose. Such simple pleasures. Such pure desires. He didn't have a bathtub back home. He just had a simple little shower in his one tiny bathroom. It was not much but it was certainly home. He relaxed with long hot showers after especially hard days, he would stand in that little space with his head against the wall and breathe deep.

To Peter Baker, these moments were pure magic. They were sacred times in which he could truly let down his guard. Where he could let the filth of his stress and anxieties wash away and vanish down the drain. He stood suddenly splashing water against the curtains and side of the bathtub. He needed to shower to truly be clean.

It was then that he noticed them. Two dark silhouettes behind the shower curtain. He tore the curtain aside as his heart nearly leapt from his chest.

Mistresses Charm and Luck standing in the open doorway. The two wore soft white towels that hid their nude form. He could see all of Mistress Charm's curves hidden away behind mere layers.

"Shit!" He cursed as he clutched his chest. "You two scared the shit out me."

"Sorry." Mistress Charm laughed. Whatever had annoyed her so dearly had vanished as she gazed upon his nude form. He clutched the shower curtains close to his body to shield it from their prying eyes.

"We came to check on you." Mistress Luck stepped inside first. "But then we decided to watch through curtain."

"You can see through this?" His cheeks burned in embarrassment. He had hoped the steam was enough of a shield to block them from seeing it.

"No." She added. "Not well."

"You have a lovely figure." Mistress Charm spoke up. "From behind a curtain with those curves and shape, I swear we were sharing our house with a woman."

"Thanks." He spat at her. "That's so kind of you."

"Don't mention it." She smiled nearly slamming the door shut behind her. "Mind if I join you?"

"Yes." But his words didn't matter as she shrugged off the robe letting it fall aimlessly to the floor. Mistress Charm's body was beyond words. He devoured every curve of her porcelain white skin, from her slender long legs, to the soft tender breasts she often had hidden away from his sight. She walked with purpose and more importantly desire, swaying her hips as she placed one foot in front of the other delicately. In her eyes, he saw the same lust and purpose as his.

"For someone bathing for so long, that's quite the dirty look you're giving me." Charm giggled. His heart sped up as while his mouth fumbled for words. He hated how weak he got in the presence of a pretty woman. How his manly urges outweighed even the simplest of common sense.

"Leave me alone." He shook his head as he snapped back to his senses.

"Oh, why fight?" She cooed taking another step closer to him. "It looks like you need help in there and I'd be more than happy to assist."

"Mistress Charm." He quivered as she took another step forward.

"What day is it Doll?"

"I don't know." His knees shook as he attempted to step back finding only the edge of the bathtub behind him and the wall not far behind.

"The day after yesterday." She laughed as she tore the curtains back and exposed his naked body to both of their sight.

"What?" He cocked an eyebrow at her insane statement, but she didn't care with another giggle she was upon him forcing him up against the wall as she rubbed his shoulders.

"Not a single bubble." She clicked her tongue. "What kind of a bath is this?"

"Please." He attempted to beg. She reached forward and grabbed hold of a bottle of body wash from behind him. As he tried to maneuver around her, she pushed him back against the wall with minimal effort.

"Let Mistress help you, my little soapy slut." She laughed as she opened the bottle and poured a generous amount in the palm of her hand. Her warm silky touch enveloped him completely before he could protest any further. She placed a hand on his smooth chest slowly rubbing the body wash in delicate small circles. With her other hand, she spread the bubbles across his torso making sure to scrub softly underneath his arms and sides.

"I can do this myself." He protested again but she just shook her head with another laugh.

"Quiet. I'm having fun." He watched her get ever closer to his cock before she would bat her eyelashes and move to another part of his body. She placed a hand on the small of his back before pulling him in close. He could smell her lust. Her passion that nearly made his heart explode from nerves and fear. It drove him wild. It drove him insane. It made him weak.

She seized the moment grabbing hold of his chin and kissing him deeply. Her tongue explored the inside of his mouth as he stood silent and stunned at the sudden intrusion. He remained just as still when she pulled apart gently biting his lip.

"You look very pleased." She laughed but he barely heard her. His mind was already adrift in his fog of pleasure and desire. He could feel his long-imprisoned member standing rigid and poised for action. It hurt. That was what he took notice of. He was so hard that it hurt him with a dull pain as it stretched to its limit. He nearly screamed in agony as she continued to ignore his obvious need. As she toyed with him by playing with every inch of him but the one spot he so desperately craved. She pulled him forward quick as she slid behind him nearly shoving him out of the bathtub. He could feel her breath on the nape of his neck, her laugh in his ear, and her woman nestled right up against him. He felt a lump form in his throat and the room seemed to grow ever hotter the lower she got.

"Don't."

"Oh yeah?" He felt her nibble on his neck lightly. "What are you going to do to stop me?"

"I'll hurt you, Mistress Charm."

"Oh, I'd love to see you try."

"I mean it."

"Do you though?" She laughed as she finally took hold of his manhood from behind running her hands down the length. He shuddered at her touch letting another moan escape from his lips.

"I-" He cut off himself as she grabbed hold of his cock with her hand and locked her other arm around his neck pulling him quickly back against her.

"Shh," She laughed as she rubbed his full length once quickly. He moaned in delight as he leaned against her. His eyelids fluttered and his legs trembled.

"There we go." She purred as she steadily stroked his manhood. He gasped and squirmed each time her finger tips brushed against his swollen head. He could feel it building from his core. He could feel the sweat on his brow.

"That's it." She said again in that low sweet voice. Mistress Luck removed her robe as she too began to masturbate to the sight of his plight. She built up speed using only the remaining body wash as lubricant.

"You're going to cum for me, Doll." She laughed. "You're going to cum all over my nice floor." He panted in the heat of the moment as he nodded. His eyes blurred with tears.

"Getting close?" He nodded again.

"Y-Yes." He squeaked out.

"Good." She laughed shoving him off of her and grabbing hold of his arms. He thrashed wildly as his orgasm began to build. He screamed loudly as he felt it simple fizzle out and cum dripped from his cock in a futile escape. He felt no relief, no release, no any sort of pleasure. He dropped to his knees as she released his arms. He was still hard and still filled with lust, but he could feel his body rejecting any sort of ideas of lust.

"Why?" He shook with despair. "Why?"

"I wanted to prove something to you. Something that you could only see if you needed it. Doll, do you know how to cum from your ass?"

"What?"

"Do you know about cumming from just being fucked?"

"Maybe?" He shook. He could feel his frustration building. He needed something. His body yearned for a release of all the pent-up passion inside of him.

"Good. Cause I'm going to prove that an anal orgasm is so much stronger than just masturbating."

"But I don't-"

"But you want to cum. You want that orgasm, right?"

"I do." He muttered. He didn't even want to look at her. He didn't want to admit how badly he needed it.

"Then you're going to let Luck and I fuck you."

"Why?"

"So that all three of us can cum. It's that simple."

"I don't want to." He sighed.

"I'm doing you a favor, Doll. I'm trying to help you."

"I-"

"Fine. How long till Blackstone releases you from that cage? How long do you think till you get a chance to even have an orgasm?"

"Mist-"

"A month? A year? Forever? You should savor this opportunity while you can. I bet your owners won't be nearly as kind."

"Fine!" He finally shouted. "Just shut the fuck up!" He couldn't tell if it was in frustration or desperation.

"Get out of the bathtub." She smirked. He slowly rose to his feet and obeyed. It was humiliating and his cheeks burned crimson as he stood in front of them.

"On your knees." Mistress Luck piped up. He hesitated for a moment until he nodded and sunk to his knees. He stared directly at the two of their womanhood's pointed directly at his face. His mouth ran dry at the task of taking either of those monsters.

"Oh, forget this." Mistress Charm sighed grabbing a fistful of his hair and forcing him down on to her cock as he went to scream. He gagged hard as her rigid tool touched the back of his throat and tears flowed freely down his cheeks.

"Through your nose Doll." Mistress Charm sighed dreamily. "I forgot how awful you are at this."

"Bad head?" Luck shrugged. He grabbed hold of her arm as he attempted to move off of her.

"So bad." She laughed back releasing him from her grip. He sputtered and coughed grasping desperately for air. An almost coating of saliva stuck to Mistress Charm's cock and connected it by a thread to his lips.

"Fuck!" He cursed between breaths. "Wait!" He shouted.

"That's your fault. You made me wait far too long. I can fuck your throat or you can try your hardest to actually please a woman for once in your damn life."

"This sucks." He muttered.

"Yeah," She rolled her eyes. "That's the idea here."

"Stay up all night thinking of that joke?" He groaned wiping the saliva from his mouth.

"No but we'll be up all night if you don't hurry up."

"Fine." He grumbled. He swallowed his fear as he gently kissed the tip of her cock gently and ever so lightly remembering all the times, he had done it before. He made his way down further with each kiss until he was face to face with her crotch.

"Kissing is nice." She laughed. "But how about french kissing?"

"I hate this." He muttered as he licked the length of her shaft up before returning back down to the base.

"Very nice." She smiled. "Now say 'aaahhh." He rolled his eyes as he opened his mouth. She slowly entered making sure to be as slow as possible. Though she stopped only a few inches in and gave a small nod.

"Close gently around it." She ordered and he obeyed. "Very good!" She beamed as she continued to thrust ever-so-slowly out of his mouth. His tongue found no escape from her tool as he accidentally flicked it across the tip of her cock. He felt her fingers grip his hair tighter and her breath grow short. He let her womanhood out of his mouth with a satisfying "pop".

"I still hate this." He offered up to her.

"Doll, stop talking." She sighed. "But good work! You've got some of it down."

"Yeah, yeah." He sighed. "You know I'm only doing this because I have no choice?"

"Look whatever lie you need to tell yourself is fine. I just want to get my dick wet. So, can we get back to it?"

"M-Me too." Mistress Luck stammered shyly. "I would very much like to have mine sucked too."

"Are you okay?" Mistress Charm asked. Her concern was very much apparent.

RoseB
RoseB
273 Followers