The Rose Diaries Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoseB
RoseB
271 Followers

Inside was a large heavily decorated antique looking room. There were two couches, two upholstered chairs, and small stands beside them bearing lamps that illuminated the large space. There were paintings of old men in fancy suits hanging on the walls each bearing the surname "Stone".

It looked cozy, the kind of place one would've expected to see in a hotel. There were three men sitting comfortably on the chairs and couches sipping dark liquor as the joked amongst themselves.

One man had hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He scowled as he looked at me and simply downed the rest of his drink.

Another man next to him had red hair and thick beard. He removed his suit jacket and grinned as he spotted me.

The final man who had darker skin than all the others simply continued to sip his drink and looked away.

"I'd like to introduce our players." Mr. Stone motioned to the men. "The man on the left with red hair is Master Braun, The man on who's trying so hard to not look excited to see you is, Master Ruiz, Master Lawing is the one who's upset by you entering with Madison, and you've already met Master Grey."

"That's me." The man named Madison looked down and smiled.

"Unfortunately, these men work for me. As such, the game is rigged against you. Now, I will ask you to make the first move. Of these four men, which do you choose to leave this room with?" Mr. Stone spoke as he pulled the doors closed behind him.

The question hung in the air for a moment. I knew nothing about the three other men. So, I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath and answered.

"The man who carried me."

"Good choice." Master Grey smiled as he placed a hand on my shoulder and gently led me over to a couch. I didn't have a choice but to follow his lead.

Mr. Stone talked of games, but he never spoke of victory. I remember each step on the hardwood floor as I approached where Master Grey had sat. But as I went to sit down next to him, he held up his hand and patted his lap.

"Sit." He smiled again. There was hunger in his eyes and a primal thirst in his voice that made my skin crawl. I tried to move away but he simply grabbed my arm and pulled my naked form on to his lap.

"Now, now," He purred in my ear as he grabbed hold of my waist. "I'm giving you the best seat in the house."

"Please." I whimpered as he shifted in the chair.

"See, I don't think Roger has been truthful with you. He likes to pretend that this a game and perhaps that'd be the best way to lay it on a young thing like yourself. But, I'm not that sort. So, let's rip that band-aid off. In a few minutes, I'm gonna have you bouncing on my cock." He laughed as he gently bounced me up and down.

I don't remember exactly what happened but something inside me snapped. I began to flail wildly in his arms striking out at whatever I could. With a desperate burst of energy, I slammed my head back against his and felt his grip go slack for just a moment.

But that was all I needed. I hopped from his lap and sprinted towards the entrance. My mind was nothing short of panicked and my body responding on pure instinct. My steps propelled by deep desire to get as far away from these men as possible.

But as I reached the door and tried to pull the handles down, I found only the stiff resistance of something locked into place.

"That's an odd way for a whore to respond. I suppose we'll need to train you harder and deeper than before."

I screamed as I heard someone approach and pounded my fists against the door to no avail.

"You've been taken because you're pretty. Sorry kiddo but that's fact. A lot of really rich men are going to pay a lot of money to shove their hard cocks up that tight little asshole and make you scream for god and you're going to do it. You're going to end some of your days covered in cum and tears and you will be thankful for it."

I hit the doors even harder with my fists as I bawled and sobbed. My mind became a flurry of hatred, disgust, despair, and a deep feeling of fear.

"But these fucks," I heard Master Grey laugh from behind. "They don't want just boys. Oh no, they want boys dressed like girls. I look forward to seeing how that changes you, kid. But until that day..." His voice trailed off as I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I turned and though teary eyes, I gazed up at Master Grey's cold blue eyes. He placed a gentle hand under my chin and raised it slightly as his lips curled into a cruel smile.

"You're my little fuck-puppet. So today, I'm going to take that tight little ass and then? Every man here's going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

I...

I don't think it's necessary to tell you what happens here. If anything, I believe you two can infer the ending of this scenario. My breaking point. My first taste of Blackstone truly was.

Just know that Master Grey lived up to his words.

Just know that my virginity was stolen from me five times that day.

When all was said and done, when the last man dismounted my battered body. Master Grey cradled me in his arms. He smiled a white smile and kissed me gently on the forehead.

"You just don't stop, huh?" He laughed gently as wiped the tears from my eyes. "Little Crybaby."

I buried my head deeper into him sobbing. My body was wracked with pain that I never knew before. My mind was nearly shattered.

"In fact," He smiled as he stroked my hair. "That's your new name."

I was too tired to protest to the name. So, I just nodded.

"Did you enjoy your taste?" He ran his hand down my arm.

I just kept on nodding as I whimpered. I remember exactly how it sounded, how I kept sniffling in attempt to keep my nose from running everywhere. My pleas were nothing more than a injured puppy. In fact, that might've as well been what I was to them.

"Don't worry," He placed a finger on my lips. "I've got some nice lipstick back in my room for these pretty little lips and then we can begin the oral part of your examination. You ever seen how lipstick clings to a cock? Little smudged rings as it goes in and out with each jerk of my hips. It's truly a sight to behold."

I nodded again.

"I'm not all bad, Crybaby. You did so well to choose me to be your loving Master and don't worry," His voice oozed warmth and care. A fact that made it all the more terrifying to me. "you're going to end up loving it by the time I'm through."

"Ma-Mad-" A harsh hand came down on my face as I nearly spoke his name. My cheek stung as he held my face firm in his lap.

"Try again, sweetheart." He purred.

"Ma-Ma-Master," I gulped. He nodded with all the joy and pride in his eyes. "Please."

"Please? You think half-hearted attempts are going to get you out of this?" He scoffed. Another smack echoed in the lounge. "Sure kid. I'm so touched and moved by your words that I've decided that I'll let you go. Hey, do you want a million dollars too? You know what I've decided that after you leave, I'm going to kill myself. Is that what you would like? Is that what my dear sweet Crybaby wants?" His voice oozed vitriol and anger. I trembled as I hid myself away from his gaze.

"N-N-No." I shook my head.

"Cause that's what it sounds like to me, you little cock-slut." His eyes narrowed as he growled at me.

"I-"

"Crybaby, the only good thing that's going to come out of your mouth any time soon is my dick, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't waste my time today. Otherwise, I'll get mad and you don't want to get me upset, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Didn't think so." He smirked. "You have any family, Crybaby?"

"I-" Another sharp smack silenced my answer. I whimpered as I tried to hide my face but Master Grey simply removed my face from his lap before delivering another one. The sharp sting of the blow pulsated through my cheeks to the point where I could almost feel it in my teeth.

"Don't be stupid. I don't care about that. I don't care about your family, you friends, your little doggy who you've raised since she was a pup." He sighed. "Let's be honest here and say that I actually don't really care about you. Well not by much."

I nodded. My tears had begun to dry up, but I still could not catch my breath. I hated myself. I hated what I had become in just a few simple hours.

"Stand up, Crybaby. It's time for the rest of the tour."

"I-"He pressed a finger to my lips and shushed me loudly. My voice became caught in my throat as I felt his hand grab a fistful of my hair as his right hand ascended.

His right hand came down hard on to my face. I screamed as I writhed in pain. He simply held me firm and steady. As soon as I stopped thrashing, he raised his hand once more.

"When I say something," He paused as his hand fell hard upon my face. "You do it. No questions, no pauses, just action."

I nodded again and flinched as his hand rose but instead it simply went to his head to scratch his cheek. I watched as he slowly picked me up once again and stood back up. His eyes were bright, and he wore another white smile as he walked towards the door. I shuddered in fear but kept myself quiet for fear of reprisal. Instead, I simply closed my eyes and counted the steps.

I'm unsure if what I chose was correct. To filter out my surroundings to shield my already vulnerable mind from Blackstone's advances. I just knew that I was close to my own breakdown. I could feel it in the back of my skull. Far beyond simply crying or begging, it was a nagging feeling of ultimate failure. It's hard to say exactly what that means. I assume that everyone has experienced those moments of emotional exhaustion. It's not a stretch to say that we all have our own problems that weigh various amounts on our minds.

If I could quantify the weight of my first day at Blackstone Estate, I think it would weigh as much the entire world.

Master Grey, my aggressive master, had given me a first taste of a life in bondage. A lesson in humiliation, objectification, and violence. It was hard to come to terms with what my young mind was already rebelling against so desperately. That I was no longer human. I was chattel and I was doomed to that position. It was an impossibly hard fact to realize.

Yet nothing made me realize it more then when Master Grey's footsteps stopped. I peeked for just a moment and what I beheld made me tremble in absolute fear.

It was a bedroom. A large yet plain bedroom. A small simple makeup mirror was set up by a tiny desk, a large four-poster bed sat in the center of the room with a large television on a dresser across the way. The walls were a pale crème white and the entire room resembled that of a hotel room rather than a bedroom.

"Welcome home." Master Grey smiled as he stepped into the room and slammed the door shut behind him.

"H-Home?" I squeaked out before he tossed me on to the bed.

"This is my bedroom. You will sleep here with me every night from now on." He turned to the dresser and pulled the top drawer open. From its depths, he retrieved a small pink satin nightgown that he threw over his shoulder to me.

"W-W-With you?" I stammered.

"Yes, Crybaby. Every night we will come here to sleep. It's a large room with place to spare for both of us."

"B-But-" I was silenced quickly by the flash of anger on his face. I bit my tongue as I cast my gaze to the black heavy blanket that sat on the bed.

"Put on the nightgown, Crybaby." He growled. I couldn't take hold of the piece of clothing fast enough. As I held the soft thing in my hands, I could feel my heart race. This was wrong wasn't it? I gripped it tight in my hands as my teeth chattered in fear. Was this my life? My fate? Master Grey sighed loudly as he approached the bed and sat beside me.

"Don't make me repeat myself." He sighed as brushed some of my hair back behind my left ear.

"I'm scared." I finally spoke.

"It's okay, Crybaby. It's just a piece of clothing. You're going to have to do it. Put on the gown so we can move on."

"I can't."

"No, you 'won't" and that is simply unacceptable for a slut of this house. Now put on the fucking dress, Crybaby."

My hands trembled as I slipped the gown over my naked form. The fabric was sheer and translucent except for the area just barely covered my torso. It felt like wearing air in both weight and the ability to cover my shame. My cheeks burned as I cast my gaze away from Master Grey once again.

"Good." He purred. "Very good. Now get off my bed." I didn't waste a second to put distance between him and I.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Go sit by the bottom right post." He barked. I quickly did as I was told.

"Give me your hands." I felt something cold snap around my wrist and to my horror it was a pair of steel handcuffs. He pulled my arms harshly until they were around the post before slapping the cuff on the other wrist. I was forced to keep my arms raised as I slid down against the foot of the bed.

"Huh?" I voiced my confusion on to deaf ears.

"You will earn your place beside me, Crybaby. But until then, you will sleep there. Now close your eyes and go to bed."

"I'm not tired." I mumbled.

"Yes, you are. You are tired because I told you that you are. So, close your eyes and go to sleep." He growled. I flinched at the sound of my master's anger before nodding quickly.

"Okay." I squeaked as I closed my eyes.

The last thing I wanted in that moment was another beating. For I was sure, that it would come tomorrow anyway.

---

I didn't sleep. Not that I could've anyway. The rough wood of the bedframe digging into my side and the cuffs cutting off any feeling I had in my wrists. I spent hours with my eyes closed and for the first time in my entire life not a single dream came to mind. I used to have fantastical dreams full of adventure and spirit but that day I could only think of the hate and pain that surely awaited me.

Master Grey stirred at some point during the night. I assume it was night because when we left his room on the second floor, I could still see the stars. He didn't say much just grumbled for me to follow and undid my binds. Even exhausted with the sands of sleep still in his eyes he was terrifying. I followed him down a flight of stairs and into what is now the salon.

It's odd that old Blackstone didn't have a salon as large or grand as it did now. There was no one as skilled at transformation as Isabelle and nothing as organized as the mountains of cosmetics that she commanded. There wasn't the rows of vanities, chairs, or even clothing that Blackstone has now. Instead what stood before was a sort of spa entrance that was only open to the Masters and girls. It was so simple, so plain, and barely deserving of a mention besides the word white. For that was the color of the furniture, floors, and walls.

My mind came back into focus when the hot air of the showers caressed my face. It was enough to give me pause and to rip me from my odd haze.

"Strip." Master Grey commanded. I wanted to hesitate. I wanted to disobey but instead, I slowly removed the shoulder straps with trembling hands and let the gown slink off my shoulders and fall to the ground.

"Y-Yes." I nodded.

"What are you doing, whore?" He growled as his eyes focused on my crotch. My hands, my own stupid hands, had gone to cover my genitals out of instinct.

"I'm sorry."

"The next time you try to cover yourself from me you will be punished. You are a whore, Crybaby. Never forget that your appearance is worth more than your life."

"I'm sorry." I muttered again.

"I'll bet. Get into the showers and do not make me tell you twice."

"O-Okay." I nodded as I quickly opened the frosted glass door and stepped inside. The showers were beautiful. Just as beautiful as they were today. The floors were tile with marble walls but what drew my eyes the most was the beautiful fresco of what appeared at first glance to be a young girl with a retinue of angels dousing her with water from golden pitchers. She was beautiful with long flowing hair the color of woven gold and eyes of the bluest blue. Her skin was a milky white that nearly glistened in the steam of the room. She was not just bathed by angels. She must've been one herself.

Except she was unlike any girl I had seen before. For between her legs was a small flaccid penis.

"The Boy Maiden." Master Grey called from behind. I heard the door close behind him but didn't dare to turn around. I didn't want to see what I had feared the most.

"O-Oh." I squeaked as my cheeks burned. I cast my gaze away from her eyes and to the floor. Was that not an oxymoron?

"She's a gorgeous piece of art. Much like you, Crybaby. I'm not quite sure who created her, but she's been here longer than both of us have been alive."

"I see." I chirped.

"I remember my first time seeing her. The proud patron of Blackstone. The symbol of our hard work made from plaster and canvas."

"She's pretty." I offered him. His words meant such little to me.

"Blackstone Estate is a place of history. Of men like me and girls like yourself."

"I'm not-"I could barely stop myself from saying the words I knew would anger my Master the most.

"Don't be stupid, Crybaby." I bit my tongue before I could retort.

"Yes, Master Grey." I muttered.

"I don't care what you think of yourself. But from the moment you entered this house you became a girl. You are going to wear girl's clothes, you are going to wear girl's shoes, and you are going to be fucked like a girl. So, for all anyone knows you are what you appear to be."

"Yes, Master Grey." I nodded again. Agreeing was so much easier than fighting with him. But I still felt sick to my stomach at the mention of sex again.

"How'd it feel, Crybaby?" I flinched at the question. His voice was oozing both venom and spite.

"How'd what feel?"

"Your first times. How'd it feel?" I nearly vomited on the tile floor at the question. My head grew hot and my throat dry.

In the deepest part of my mind, I felt a flash of the violation of having a man inside me. I could hear their laughter as I screamed out in pain and torment. My head was buried down on the couch cushions and with each thrust more tears welled in my eyes.

"It hurt." I nearly whispered.

"It tends to do that." He chuckled. I heard the sound of a valve being turned and then water hitting the floor. "Come over here, Crybaby." I nodded as I slowly began to back pedal towards his voice.

"Ok." I nodded.

"What is this?"

"Huh?"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Master Grey growled.

"I'm just-"

"Being a fucking idiot? Turn around NOW."

"I," I swallowed hard. "I don't want to."

"You WHAT?!" His shout bellowed as I felt his hand wrap around the back of my neck. "Didn't I fucking tell you already? Nobody cares what the fuck you want, Crybaby."

"Please, Master Grey." I whimpered. "Please."

"Last chance." He hissed as he released his hand from his neck. "Turn around."

I shuddered as I slowly turn around to stare at my Master. I didn't know why I had done such a stupid thing. I should have obeyed my Master from the beginning. As everyone should know that there's no point in fighting.

Master Grey was naked. His form was doused with water from the shower above. His form was muscular and tall. Built like he was an Olympic athlete. He was a man of peak strength and a man that many girls would have fawned over and begged to share his bed. But I had the absolute displeasure of being the object of his desire. His forceful hands gripped my shoulders as I felt his body pressed against mine. His eyes gave a small glint of his true intentions.

My Master was so full of hunger. He ran his hands down my arms probing and caressing my tender flesh. I grimaced as he slowly raised my chin so that I was staring in his eyes.

"You are a beautiful girl, Crybaby." He smiled softly as he slowly turned me around.

"Please." I felt his hands. Oh god, his hands. Rough and coarse running down my back and sending sparks of fear directly into my brain. His breath was hotter than the water as it hit the nape of my neck. He grasped hard and firm of my exposed rear.

RoseB
RoseB
271 Followers