The Royal Bedchamber

Story Info
Link invites Mipha over when he's taking care of the castle.
7.2k words
4.58
4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Link and Mipha cucking Zelda. Breath of the Wild fanfiction. All characters are 18.

***

Hyrule Castle was so pretty without the whole Calamity Ganon destroying the display, and even then, Mipha and Link were a delight to see in Zelda's bed. It appeared to be the hours of night, and Mipha was just sitting on the queen-sized divan, as amber orbs watched Link by the window. Her staff was situated in the corner of the room, along with Link's Master Sword. Ah, it was so nice to finally have a night without any moblins or other vile goons appearing out of nowhere. Instead, in the evil's place, only a mere owl could be heard hooting outside. Usually, an owl's hoot signalled predators in the area of its territory, but this time, these hoots sounded gentle. There was a very gentle energy this time, which shared the same gentleness to the Faron Woods.

Mipha tilted her head to one side, and let out a little giggle of amusement when she continued to watch Link. A webbed hand rested on the soft sheet that covered the mattress, while her other hand rested comfortably in her lap. The crimson Zora's skin appeared moist, especially since she recently swam here to meet up with Link. Her small breasts were on show, despite Mipha still wore the usual cyan robe that covered the majority of her torso. Her headpiece shimmered a vibrant silver, shimmering in response to the moonlight just gently pouring through the open window in the room. The air felt fresh; cool against her moist, scaley skin.

"Are you...sure about this? You don't think Princess Zelda would care?" Mipha checked, wearing a smile along her lips. "I know she's out with Impa for the weekend...and that she kept you in charge of taking care of the castle, but still-" Giggling escaped her lips, as her hips gently danced a little. "You sure you're okay with this?"

Link was not quite as innocent as one might expect a hero to be. Sure, he had the usual heroic virtues - he was brave; he was kind, but he wasn't a boy scout, and he definitely wasn't innocent. He loved Zelda of course, but he couldn't help but feel terrible when he realised Mipha's feelings for him - the Zora he'd known since he was a child, and he didn't even realise Zora liked Hylians in that way. Their tryst developed as intimate conversations, followed by kisses. Now, given the privacy of Zelda's quarters in Hyrule Castle and a weekend to themselves, it was time to bring it all the way. Would Zelda mind? Link couldn't say for sure. Zelda hadn't shown much interest (at this point) in the physical aspects of their relationship. He swallowed lightly.

Link was still adorned in his cyan champions tunic; a reminder of his connection to the princess. His sandy blonde locks fell down over his pointed ears, and he was adorned in white tights that were just enough masked by the tunic to avoid revealing his arousal. When Mipha asked whether Zelda would mind, Link shook his head simply.

"I'm sure. I don't think Zelda would mind, but I'm more focused on you right now."

Slowly, Link drew closer to the side of the double bed and placed his hands on the expensive royal quilt. His hands slowly slid towards Mipha's thigh - a touch that was just innocent enough that it didn't cross into indecency, but only just.

"Are you okay with it?" Link checked, while he slowly crept his hand higher, a slight tease. "We could always stop if you aren't ready, Mipha."

When Link touched her thigh, Mipha's leg twitched, and her voice started to sound hesitant, quivery. The long fin that extended behind her head bounced gently when she perked up at the sudden touch of Hylian fingers, and this caused Mipha to scoff in response. Nervous laughs escaped her mouth, and an embarrassed smile painted her lips, and if she could blush, she'd be blushing hysterically right about now. Amber hues kept their gaze fixed on Link's hand, and when she stared at that warm-coloured skin, she started to talk. Her own hand began to lightly fidget with her cyan robe, and she wound up rolling the cloth down her arm, exposing her small chest some more.

"I-I'm fine with it-" Mipha answered, and then moved closer to Link on the bed, soon coiling both her moist arms around his collar. The smile still graced her lips in the process, too. "As long as you're here with me," she mentioned, showing her teeth in a grin now. Her teeth were sharp, much like a shark's, but these sharp teeth were tiny and much tinier than her brother's. Amber hues stared directly into those azure orbs. "I can kinda tell you're nervous, aren't you?" Mipha guessed, and then leaned a little closer, planting a wet kiss onto his cheek. "So am I."

But regardless of the embarrassment on her end, Mipha was still planning to go all the way with Link.

"Well, kind of," she fibbed.

Link felt perhaps a slight pang of guilt for goading Mipha into this. It was apparent enough that it was something they both wanted, and that the feelings between them were genuine. This was something that Mipha had seemingly been desiring for years that Link had been oblivious to and it felt right. Slowly, his hand continued to creep up her thigh further as he shifted to join her onto the regal post bed. The elaborate wooden headboard clearly depicted the Hyrule crest upon it, and as Link slipped onto the bed, the ancient frame creaked with the presence of a second person. Feeling Mipha press closer to his form was comforting, and almost immediately when his warmth touched her body his guilt washed away.

It helped considerably that female Zora were much shorter. Link couldn't imagine trying to share a passionate moment with someone the size of a male Zora.

That hand slipped up the side of her body to gently cup her chin in his hand, tracing a trail along her frame as it went. The moistness of her body was different, but refreshing in it's own way. His cerulean orbs met the gaze of her amber eyes, and he offered a nod of agreement. "A little nervous. But we'll figure it out together, right?" although rather than wait for a response, Link surged forward and pressed his own lips passionately to Mipha's demure ruby lips, sliding his other hand around the Zora to cradle beneath her head fins as their lips popped and smacked in the royal chamber.

Pressing into the kiss, Mipha's arms tightened around Link's collar, and silken scarlet legs coiled around his toned waist. Due to how short Mipha was, her legs were so short with chunky, thick thighs to top the cake. Usually, shorter women were cuter, and Zelda was much taller than Mipha herself. Well, considering female Hylians were taller than female Zoras, but nonetheless, both Zelda and Mipha looked adorable in their own ways...but Mipha was cuter all round. If Mipha and Zelda kissed right in front of Link? Hmm, that would be interesting, but for now, the Zora kissing Link felt like such a blessing. He was a Champion of Hyrule, after all, and while Mipha was also a Champion; Link was better than the rest! Like really, the best. It was probably those short blonde locks of his, or toned figure, or perhaps the goddesses just had a thing for blonde Hylians.

Ironically, even though Link had earned his position amongst the champions, he would be the first to downplay his own achievements out of humility. As opposed to someone like Revali who rode the title into the sunset and assumed it meant he was better than everyone else, Link considered it a reason to improve himself, to strive to be better, and to be ready for the dark days that may lie ahead. As their bodies entwined, Mipha would become acutely aware of another thing the Goddesses had gifted the hero with, as a surprisingly thick bulge in his white tights pressed firmly against Mipha's body as she hooked her legs around him. Their bodies now entwined, Link kissed the Zora princess with a passion and fervor one might not expect from the generally quiet champion. The kiss was loud, wet (for more than the obvious reasons), forceful, passionate, and almost immediately deep. Until Mipha decided she wanted to be on top, Link threatened to roll her just from the force of their lips colliding.

A light squeal escaped her lips behind the kiss, as Mipha continued to hug her legs and arms around the Champion. Switching their positions, though, Mipha made an attempt to swiftly roll with Link along the clean sheet of the mattress, and soon, when she pushed him onto his back, Mipha leapt right on top of him. Her short, chunky legs straddled his waist, and her small hands pressed against his chest. Amber hues kept their gaze fixed on Link's face, examining those feminine features, as their wandering gaze soon rested upon his addictive lips a second time. Her scarlet skin tone really looked attractive in contrast to Link's warm-coloured skin. On top of that, due to how moist Mipha's skin was, she seemed to wet Link's white spandex pants - well, the crotch and waist of it.

His eyes widened as Mipha gripped to his body and put him into a roll. He was more than able to keep with the more enthusiastic play and actually put them into a second roll before ultimately letting Mipha land on top. It would be hard to say which of them were actually stronger - Zora in general had a stronger physiology than Hylians, but Link had proven himself against foes much larger than either of them and proved surprisingly resilient in combat. Once their lips reunited, Link enthusiastically pressed his hips firmly up, attempting to raise her up onto his still clad bulge highly suggestively.

"You're so...we're so naughty for doing this, Link, aren't we?" Mipha started, leaning her torso downward, as her lips playfully brushed up against Link's. "I wonder how Princess Zelda would feel...when the bed feels different for her, like smell and everything else," she snickered. "She might like it, right? I mean, what if she does like it? That would totally be a plot twist, wouldn't it?"

His response came somewhat breathily as Mipha's sentence caught him off guard.

"M-maybe a little naughty."

Part of him did feel bad for doing this behind Zelda's back, but another part of him didn't. He wouldn't have denied her this - she showed no interest in it. If there was any amount of temptation that had led him to this, it wasn't Link's fault. Coyly, Link paused and glanced towards Mipha with a playfully curious expression.

"I'm wondering more if you like the thought, Mipha. I don't think I'm the only one turned on."

It was true, Princess Zelda wasn't really interested in having sex all the time; it was a mood thing for her, sometimes she'd want it and other times she'd hate it. But really, sometimes, as a ruler of Hyrule, sex was way too much energy for her. Of course, Mipha was a Princess for the Zora tribe and had to set rules and fairness for all her people, much like Zelda for the whole land of Hyrule. Both were magical, independant, and went to great lengths for their people. However, before Zelda and LInk even became an item and a couple that was set by destiny itself, Mipha had also fallen in love with Link along the way...since childhood.

Placing an index finger in front of Link's lips, Mipha's grin shrunk into a shy smirk, and she started to think up all kinds of saucy ideas. Well, thinking more than talking, because as bashful as Mipha was, she really wasn't the kind of girl to start talking about what she wanted most. "It's kinda...it's turned me on, too-" Mipha answered, hesitation in her tone. Amber hues stared, and her eyelids narrowed, as this shy smirk became more playful. "It has...and I think we should totally do stuff on her bed - make it noticeable that I was here," she snickered as a remark. "Stain the sheets...hehe!"

Leaning downward, while her small modest chest pressed into his, Mipha's hands idly brushed their fingers through Link's blonde hair, during the time Mipha planted her lips onto the Hylian male's a second time. Pushing into the kiss, Mipha kept her legs straddling his hips, and in the process of this kiss, her crotch started to grind into Link's bulge ever so gently. Her hips danced delicately, performing small circles against Link's groin. Mipha would be lying if she claimed she wasn't wet at all, because she was.

"A true hero-" she remarked briefly when she paused the kiss, seconds before she retreated to their lip-to-lip embrace.

The circles her body danced atop the covered crown of his shaft drew a deliberate groan of pleasure from the blonde Hylian as his hips pressed back up, rather lewdly grinding the definitive shape of his cockhead against her crotch. When she fell forward however, she'd find one of Link's hands beneath her robe to find her perky left breast, and with a smile, Link began to knead it into his fingers, stroking his fingers across her bare flesh for the first time and genuinely kneading his fingers into it, giving her an experimental touch. The grinding became more prominent as Link attempted to work his throbbing erection free from friction alone. Grind after grind, the waist of his tights slipped just a bit lower down on each thrust, until Mipha could feel the tights fall away to reveal Link's bare, sticky shaft, and the dribblet of pre that glistened on the engorged purple crown. The scent of male arousal took to the air.. a scent identifiable enough that Zelda might well smell it some time after their lewd affair.

"I think we should," Link boldly stated, breaking contact with his lips to instead focus his attention on the crook of Mipha's neck, kissing and nibbling on her smooth skin. "I...ah...want to make you soak this bed...stain it. She'll sleep in it tonight, not even knowing." Link wasn't sure whether or not Mipha would enjoy the particulars of the thought. "I want you to drip my cum onto the sheets."

Nobody ever said Link wasn't kinky.

The motions of his body became more pronounced, only getting more worked up as he started talking about it. His chest heaved as he panted, getting caught up in the passion and lewdness of what they were doing. His hips jutted up again to tease Mipha now with the bare crown of his shaft. "I want you, Mipha."

"Really? You'd like me to stain the sheet?" Mipha repeated the question in her delicate, soft voice. It sounded so sexy, and yet, Mipha jumped to the other thing Link had mentioned. Yes, the other thing. "Y-your girlfriend...Zelda...will be back from her trip tonight?" Mipha placed a hand onto her mouth as a gasp followed afterwards, slightly in shock. "I-I...I don't know what to say. What if Zelda comes in and sees what we're up to?" Now that was the hot part of this whole scenario! Gasping at the nibbles on the nook of her neck, Mipha leaned her head back, closed her eyes while Link made out with her scaly skin. "I like that...a lot. I wonder if Zelda would...please herself over us having sex on her bed."

But then, MIpha giggled, and pulled her hand away from her mouth in the process. With the hand that was already kneading into her small breast like dough, Mipha held onto Link's other hand and pulled this hand forward, placing his other palm onto her other breast. His kneading felt a lot like a cat making biscuits on the cushions. Plus, Link's skin felt soft, and his cuddles made Mipha think Link was secretly a cat...or a cat in his past life. Rising herself up just slightly, Mipha felt underneath herself, grabbed onto Link's thick, lengthy shaft, shortly before she pressed the mushroom tip against her moist vulva. Sitting on his length, Mipha slowly worked her way down the shaft, pressing her hands onto his chest in the process.

"I-I'll mark the sheet with your cum...a-and even have some drip onto Zelda's pillow...both her pillows!" Mipha snickered, as amber hues darted their gaze from the handsome blonde and then over to the two large pillow cases that also had Hyrule crests painted on the material. "I promise...Link...I promise I'll make a mess," she remarked with a purr.

Beginning to bounce on his erect shaft, Mipha started to coo, quietly at first.

Link was anything but small. An imposing shaft at just under ten inches in length and surprisingly thick for a Hylian. That thickness meant Mipha would almost certainly find her body stretching to accommodate the shaft as inch after inch of its girth worked its way into her body, aided both by Link's own motions and Mipha's. Despite Mipha's insistence that he grab her breasts, Link disobeyed for just a moment to reach back for the pair of pillows she had gestured to and quickly put them over his own thighs. Now not only could she consider doing it - she virtually had no choice but to climax over them. Then, after that, he replaced his hands where she'd placed them and gripped surprisingly tight, kneading those perky mounds firmly into his fingers.

"Mmnnph...I'm more...focused on what you'll enjoy right now, Mipha," Link forced out amidst a throaty groan of pleasure, allowing the tensing of his muscles to translate into groping her breasts. His lips broke away from her neck and repositioned themselves to press to Mipha's lips.

And then he thrust upwards. Hard.

Link's hips pounded straight up in a way that was designed to meet Mipha at the nadir of her motion, slamming that entire bare length into her body in a way that communicated the raw passion of their moment. Inch after inch probed her body until he practically bounced her against his shaft, using the same hips that could brace a Lynel's mighty axe to bear into pleasuring Mipha. A fire overtook his eyes as he drew back and slammed forward again, developing a rhythm to match hers with a surprising amount of force behind it, almost immediately producing a rhythmic slap slap slap slap of hips cracking against hips. The headboard of the bed began to bounce against the stone wall behind them and the frame creaked in protest.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise."

"H-hold me to that promise?" Mipha gasped out, a quivering present in her soft voice, as Mipha endured the pleasure of Link's Master Sword slamming right up her canal. "I-I'll try my best...for you, L-Link," she voiced out, biting onto her bottom lip...hard.

The way he gripped her hips and drove into her caused Mipha's vulva to practically drool with cream, dripping down Link's thick, pulsating length. Cream shaft met Mipha's scarlet vulva with each swift move, causing their groins to make a clapping sound. Clap, clap, clap! Due to being a Zora, Mipha couldn't blush or sweat, considering she was cold-blooded and had no ability to produce warmth within her own body. Being a cold-blooded person, it meant Mipha had to find external heat, in which she did, and that appeared to be the shaft forcing its way through her tight inner walls, and Mipha felt the mushroom tip of his shaft try its very best to break down the wall to her womb. Her eyes were closed, thus concealing those amber hues, while her lips were parted and making all kinda of pleasurable sounds.

Sure, Mipha wasn't shy anymore.

Her body reacted in so many ways to the incoming pounds, from her backside shaking to her small breasts bouncing. And at this point, Mipha was no longer bouncing, as Link had caught her and practically started to use her as a fleshlight. Dribbles of her own vaginal juices trailed down Link's shaft, his testicles, and some even splattered all over those two pillows planted underneath him. Gasps echoed throughout the atmosphere, quite possibly drifting out the open window. Glancing up towards the ceiling of the canopy bed, Mipha moaned out loudly, all while her hands gripped hard onto his chest.

"L-LINK!" Mipha voiced out, practically shouting at this point, and in the process, the poor Zora even shouted out someone else's name. "Z-ZELDA! AAAH..." Because at this time, Mipha was thinking about both Link and Zelda, which played a lot when she was moaning.

Right now, during the rough pounds, her clit had swollen, presenting a shimmering large bean in Link's view.