The Royal Cock Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The princess turned her attention to the various jeans beside Jess and cocked an eyebrow.

"Having some trouble?"

"Yeah," Jess glanced down at her crotch forlornly, "Nothing fits over these things."

"I think I can help," Kyodai said huskily, drawing an inquisitive eye from Jess.

"How?" She arched an eyebrow, fully anticipating that Kyo would offer herself then and there.

"Hold on one second," Kyo excused herself and stepped out of the room, only to reappear a second later holding a bag, "I figured you'd like this," she said, handing the contents to Jess, who opened it eagerly.

"Kyo," Jess gasped and stood up, holding the item and letting it unfurl to reveal a pair of dark blue jeans, however they were littered with ribbons and strings. None of the adornments were obtrusive, made to accentuate the simplicity of her clothing. Her joy faded as she saw that the pouch wasn't any larger than what she already had, "I love it, but... it won't fit right now."

"Yeah it will," Kyo countered and took the jeans from her, "The ribbons aren't just for decoration," she explained and pulled one gently. Jess stared in silence as the pouch at the front seemed grow lax, "I had these made entirely for you. This one," she pointed to a ribbon at the top, "Is for the crotch. This one is for the length, this one for the tightness, and this one for transparency." Kyo demonstrated each function.

"How?" Jess gasped, curious despite her excitement, but Kyo only shrugged.

"Not a clue." Jess pouted at her, but didn't push the issue. She was just glad to have someone like Kyo who, despite being something of an airhead regarding most matters, seemed to know exactly what she needed to do and when.

"Thank you," Jess breathed, infusing the two simple words with as much emotion as she could.

"It's never a problem," Kyo assured her and returned the embrace. Jess stepped back with the jeans in hand and loosened the topmost ribbon until she decided it was enough. She pulled them on, amazed at how they felt against her skin -- like the gentle hands of a lover -- and smiled in relief as the waist slipped over her unmissable balls. The pouch was actually loose around her! Jess beamed at the fact and tightened it slightly, fitting her sack into a snug hold.

"They're perfect!" Jess pulled Kyo in for a deep, grateful kiss, ignoring her cock's attempts at freeing itself. They remained locked together, unwilling to move so much as an inch away from one another, before, in what was fast becoming a tradition, Jess's stomach growled obnoxiously, "I'll be down in a minute," Jess told Kyo, who nodded and headed downstairs.

Jess knocked on her parents door to no response. She shrugged and cracked it open, peering inside to find the room shrouded in darkness and wreathed in the unmistakable musk of sex. Jess felt her body grow hot just from inhaling the scent, such was its potency. The teen knew she couldn't linger for long. She stepped inside and saw that her parents were asleep on the bed, Halle spooning her wife. Both were clearly covered in dried cum.

"I'll be back tomorrow," Jess told them, struggling to keep herself from breathing in the arousing musk that seemed to permeate the very air around her. She blew them both a kiss and went to leave, but paused when her eyes strayed to a bottle on the floor. Curiosity demanded that she crouch down and inspect it.

'Virility Pills -- Extra Strong'

Jess's mind set alight with the possibilities of what such a treatment could cause. She could probably fill an entire bathtub with one of these and cover Kyo with more than enough to spare. Perhaps it was the sex tainted air or a subconscious fascination with excessive cum, but Jess couldn't help herself as she grabbed a small handful of pills that had been strewn about the floor and pocketed them.

"See ya," she whispered as she closed the door and left her parents to their slumber.

School dragged on and on that day. Jess tried and tried to focus on her lessons, even going so far as not to blink as she observed the teacher writing on the chalkboard, however nothing could truly capture her attention like the stunning princess beside her. Her concentration broke time and time again as she glanced to Kyo, who always met her gaze with an amused glimmer in her eyes. Each meeting only strengthened their hunger. Yet they were powerless to sate themselves.

Recesses came and went all too fast, leaving Jess all the more flustered. Even their lunch period wasn't enough to satisfy her urges, as they made out in their usual spot, groped and caressed each other, always stopping just short of climax.

"We have to stop," Kyodai breathed raggedly even as she mashed her lips against Jess's, groaning hungrily. Jess hummed her agreement, despite her hands sinking into the princess's jaw dropping tits.

"I can't," Jess said when she came free for air, "Fuck making it special. Kyo, please," Jess gazed up at her fiancée, eyes wide and pleading, "Fuck me." Kyo's eyes flitted across Jess's body for a moment, her resolve visibly cracking. Jess pulled away and groped at her own breasts, showing how soft and supple they were, as she stared into Kyo's eyes.

"Please?" Jess whispered and reached out to pull down Kyo's bulging skirt. The princess didn't deny her advances, but she remained still as if uncertain of what she wanted. Jess had no such worries, however, as she soon disrobed Kyo of her underwear and took hold of her throbbing cock.

"So big," Jess breathed in awe as she slowly pumped the shaft. It seemed to tower over her from where she knelt, like a great big monument to femininity and power. The transfixed teen didn't kneel for long. She stood and pulled her jeans down, taking her three sets of panties with them and breathing a sigh of relief as her balls were freed. Just a little longer, she silently promised them and turned around, bent forward, then reached back with one hand to pull her pussy lips apart. Jess gasped at her own sensitivity.

"I'm so wet for you, Kyo. I'm drenched. I need you. It hurts, Kyo. Please take me? I need it. My balls feel so full, like they're about to explode."

"The pact..." Kyo weakly denied.

"It's been a week. Come on and do it already," Jess growled, her need turning to frustration as her naked snatch wept with desire, and pushed back to grind her pussy against Kyo's cock. The princess gave a startled gasp, her hips involuntarily thrusting forward. Jess yelped as she felt herself spread open, if only slightly.

"That's it," Jess cooed and shook her hips enticingly, "Fuck me."

"Jess," Kyo moaned and grasped her prick, aiming it at the soaked orifice that all but sang to her.

"Yes," Jess barely kept her voice low. It wouldn't do to be interrupting by a voyeur or someone looking for a threesome, not when her relief was so close. She felt the huge, bloated tip of Kyo's member push into her, a moan slowly rising in her chest as her pleasure built like a crescendo. Her balls clenched and a familiar tightness knotted in her gut. She would cum any moment now.

Then the bell rang.

Kyodai jumped at the sound and pulled away. Jess also jolted back to reality and stood up, digging her nails into her thigh to force her pleasure to recede, then sighed as her erection gradually dwindled until it was soft enough for her to fit it back into her underwear.

"That was way too close," Kyodai said as they exited the restroom.

"Sorry," Jess looked away, blushing fiercely at the thought that she almost ruined their plans.

"Don't worry about it," Kyo told her, patting her on the head as they walked to their next class, "Just makes me more excited about tonight."

"Careful," Jess cautioned with a relieved grin, "Get too excited and you'll cum before me."

"Says the one who makes me that way," Kyo replied, her own face spreading into a teasing smirk. Jess made a hurt expression.

"I would never," she exaggerated with a childish 'humph' for good measure. The two giggled in tandem.

"Hey, Kyo?" Jess began as they came to a stop in front of the classroom.

"Yeah?" Jess opened her mouth, but not a sound came. She eventually closed her lips and shook her head.

"It's nothing. We'll talk later." Kyo frowned, but didn't inquire further. They had all day and night, and tomorrow, and the week... and the rest of their lives together.

"Sure." With that, they walked into the room and took their seats. The lesson went no differently, however, as Jess frequently lost her concentration and looked at Kyo, who shared in her lapses.

And then it was over. The final bell rung and students quickly filed out of the building towards the busses, eager to get on with their weekend plans. Jess and Kyodai were no different, though they paused outside of the main building and looked around.

"There she is!" Kyodai announced as she spied the royal family's insignia on a nearby car and waved to the driver, who pulled up just in front of them. The princess stepped forward and opened a door, holding it as she turned to face Jess, "Shall we?"

Jess bit her lip and hesitantly took a step forward. Her hand was taken in Kyodai's, who gently pulled her along and led her into the vehicle, wearing her trademark disarming smile. Once Jess was seated, Kyodai walked around to the other side and took her place beside her. Once everything was set, the driver shifted the car into gear and set off to the palace.

Jess recalled the inside clearly, but this was the first time she truly saw the palace from the outside, having fainted initially and was too preoccupied later on to take note of it all. Now she could truly admire every detail as they slowly made their way up to the palace.

The garden, if it could even called such a common name, stretched on for miles across the property. Neatly trimmed hedges and masterfully crafted statures of many of the royal family's descendants decorated the vast expanse. Jess recognised one as Fubuki, the progenitor of the bloodline. All sorts of flowers adorned the trail leading up to the palace proper; roses, jasmines, orchids and so on. A single willow tree stood off to the far right as if standing guard over the grounds.

The palace itself stood above all. Several floors of pure majestic architecture, designed to impose but also to welcome, perfect for a family as powerful and yet benevolent as Kyodai's. Several figures moved about the palace windows and the grounds, keeping everything prim and proper. Some spotted the approaching car and paused to wave, then moved on with their duties. Over the front entrance a canopy stood supported by four marble pillars, overlooking the estate. Jess squinted and spied a couple of people seated around a table.

They came to a perfect stop in front of the main entryway. The driver climbed out and opened the door for Jess, who glanced to Kyodai, unsure if it was right for her to leave first, and received a familiar smile. She clambered out of the vehicle and thanked the driver, who smiled appreciatively and swiftly moved on to Kyodai's side. The princess stretched as she exited, exhaling happily as if glad to be freed of such a confining space. Jess shook her head in bewilderment; the car wasn't exactly small.

"Good afternoon, Lady Kyodai," a maid strode over to them, bowing first to Kyodai then to Jess, "Lady Jess."

"Hi, Rachel," Kyodai greeted warmly.

"H-hi," Jess stammered, feeling her cheeks burn at the unexpected title. The maid didn't pay it any mind and smiled welcomingly, before turning her attention back to the princess.

"Your parents are waiting on the canopy, Lady Kyodai."

"Thanks, if you could tell them we'll be up in a few minutes, that'd be great."

"Of course, ma'am," Rachel bowed and took her leave.

"What's going on?" Jess asked, frowning at Kyodai in confusion.

"I, uh, haven't told Mum or Dad about... y'know?" Kyodai nodded to the ring glistening on Jess's finger.

"Oh goddess," Jess breathed in and out heavily, her mind in turmoil. Liz and Mira were more than welcoming before, to the point that Jess still barely believed her memories of that night, but she hadn't seen them since. Would they be okay with this? She wondered. Their daughter was dating a commoner after all. Was that even allowed? Maybe they thought it was just a phase? Was she and Kyo going to be forced down a Rose and Juliet path? But...

"It'll be fine," Kyo suddenly interrupted her tumultuous reverie with a gentle squeeze of her ass. Jess yelped and turned to her fiancée, who smiled warmly, "They barely ever shut up about you."

"You sure?" Jess glanced up worriedly.

"Yes," Kyo said without uncertainty and took hold of Jess's hand, gripping it tightly, then led her inside. Jess followed, still concerned, but kept her focus on the gorgeous princess in front of her. They were together so everything would be fine, she told herself again and again like a mantra that turned to a prayer as they reached the canopy entrance. She felt Kyo's grip tighten and glanced up at her, seeing her face was set in stone. Not a hint of nerves.

She knows everything's going to be fine, Jess thought and looked through the glass door. Liz and Mira sat with their backs to them, but Jess could tell that they were talking as they lean in or their shoulders start to rise and fall. They weren't a pair of faceless demons intent of keeping two people apart, Jess told herself. She had met them and they were nice. They cared about their daughter's happiness over almost everything else. Jess took a deep breath and nodded to Kyo, who opened the canopy doors and walked outside.

Liz heard the hinges creak and turned around to see who it was. A smile broke out across her face as she spied Jess walking just behind her daughter. The teen's face was lowered, but not nearly as far as it had been when they'd first met, and Liz could tell that Kakudai had been extremely favourable for her. In one department in particular. She tapped Mira's shoulder and stood, striding over to them with her arms spread wide.

"Jess, it's been far too long!" Liz announced as she stepped past her daughter.

"Mum, it's only been like a week," Kyodai groaned, but her father ignored as she pulled Jess in for a hug.

"My, how you've grown," the king gasped as she looked Jess up and down like a distant relative who had been away for years. Her eyes lingered on the unmissable bulge, one that far outmatched hers and her daughter's combined sizes, "I never expected this, though."

"Um... t-they're n-not that big normally," Jess replied with a fierce blush, but her smile was relaxed. Or as close she could get in the presence of her nation's ruler, though it was hard not to feel bemused as she stared down at the king. She recalled the last time she was there and how they had been almost entirely level with each other. Did I really grow that much? Jess thought, baffled by the difference.

"Hmm?" Liz's eyes sparked with understanding, "Oh, so you were born with Kōgan?" Jess nodded. "Still though," Liz mused with a frown, "How long has it been since you came?"

Kōgan was the official term for when a futa is born with expanding balls. The word came from a Japanese broadcast that went viral about ten years ago, when an Asian performer was shocked by her partner's ball size and exclaimed 'Kōgan'. Her reaction somehow ended up becoming a widely used term. Even in medicinal circles.

"Uh, a week," Jess answered, unconsciously stepping to the side to conceal herself behind Kyodai.

"A week?!" Liz exclaimed, which her wife soon echoed as she came a stop behind the king.

"Why?" Mira gawked at Jess and Kyodai.

"Well, uh... we," Jess fixed her gaze on the princess, silently begging for help.

"It's for later tonight," Kyodai explained and met her mother's eye, who then nodded in understanding. Mira sighed and put a hand on Liz's shoulder.

"We aren't here to stare at Jess's... overproduction," Mira began and gestured with her head to the four chairs laid out for them, "Kyodai has something to tell us, I believe."

"Oh, um... yes," Liz cleared her throat and regained her composure, leading the way back to the circle of seats. She nodded for Mira to sit first, followed by Jess and Kyodai, before finally taking her own.

Jess could do little more than look around in awe for a moment. The view was so clear that she could see everything. No garish monuments of the royal family or stray buildings to mar the landscape, just the grasslands with beds of flowers and intermittent life-sized statures. The sun in the distance cast long shadows that somehow made the scene almost homely. It was a breath taking sight to behold and one that Jess knew her memories would never do justice.

She managed to pry her attention away from the view and back to the three royal family members around her. They were all silent, patiently waiting for her to take it all in. Jess blushed at making them wait, but didn't want to break the quiet.

"So, what is it that you needed to say, Kyodai?" Mira inquired, regarding Jess as if she were a puzzle missing several pieces.

"She's pregnant!" Liz randomly exclaimed, only to receive an exaggerated eye roll from both her wife and daughter, "Um, Jess is pregnant?" Kyodai shook her head, "I'll, uh, be quiet now."

"It's nothing like that, guys," Kyodai said, though couldn't perfectly hide the hint of disappointment in her tone, "But I do have some news, which involves Jess and me."

"Well, out with it, girl! The anticipation's gonna kill us at this rate," Liz urged, impatiently. Mira couldn't blame her, as it took nearly all of her restraint to keep from doing the same.

"Jess," Kyodai turned to the only other teen present, "Show them." Jess's face somehow blanched, then turned a brilliant red in a matter of seconds, but she raised her hand to lay it on the table in plain view of all those present.

"What is it?" Liz queried with a frown, trying to figure out what she was supposed to see, until the sun reflected off a bright gem and caught her eye.

"Oh..." Mira began.

"My..." Liz continued.

"Goddess!" Both completed and jumped to their feet, hands slamming on the table and their faces lighting up in joy without missing a single beat. Jess receded into her chair, half-expecting that they would scream at her to leave. She glanced to her side and saw Kyo do the same, though she seemed far less concerned by her parent's reaction.

Not a sound broke the air. Mira and Liz stood side by side, gazing intensely at Jess, seemingly blind to her discomfort. Jess and Kyodai remained seated, both uncertain as to how they should proceed. Fortunately, they didn't have to decide as a maid walked out onto the canopy and set down some drinks.

"Your Majesty, that pose is bad for your posture," they advised and left, breaking the four from their stunned silence. Liz and Mira looked to each other, before exhaling and sitting back down.

"Our apologies Jess," Liz said, her own cheeks flushed.

"We, uh, got a bit excited," Mira admitted with a faint blush on her bronzed cheeks.

Jess didn't know how to respond and simply stared at the royal couple in shock. She then looked to Kyo, who returned, and held, her gaze. The princess's expression was blank from shock, a reflection of Jess's own, until it cracked into a smirk, then shattered as laughter rumbled deep her chest. Jess couldn't resist the temptation and broke in a series of giggles like a schoolgirl's. There was no stopping the rumbling of laughter even in the face of the two most powerful people on the planet. At least as far as Jess and Kyo were concerned.

"Are you done?" Liz asked, having waited out her daughter's -- and daughter in law-to-be's -- laughter.

"Sorry," Kyodai composed herself, as did Jess.

"So, when's the date?" Mira inquired, smirking as her daughter flushed a light red.