The Royal Heirs Pt. 01

Story Info
The Queen helps her son, the King, make an heir.
2.5k words
4.37
32.9k
78

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are 18 or older.

***

The fire crackled and popped behind the four young women, each standing in varying stages of undress, as the Queen regent paced in front of them. It was all a formality, the future ruling family of this Kingdom chosen months ago, long before they set sail on their Royal Tour.

Yet it was up to her to maintain the customs and appearances, and so she inspected the young ladies and set down an air of consideration.

Each was the eldest daughter of the major families of the region, a dozen or so isles all clustered around the largest landmass -- a mountainous beast towering above all else. Queen Rossum always enjoyed her time on the island.

There was the Reuge heiress, who the Queen regent had let her remain dressed in her undergarments. She was the youngest of the four, and it would be cruel to put her through anything more than the minimum for this exercise. Even so young, the Queen appreciated the subtle curves of her body, the budding breasts and slender stomach she knew her son would enjoy.

Though it was the girl's face that Queen Rossum kept coming back to. Her chin was held high during the entire ordeal, with slender cheekbones and a small mouth that begged appreciation. Though it would have been within her rights, the Queen resisted bending down and enjoying the mouth herself.

The next two women in line were undressed fully, their skin tanned from the time in the island sun. Both would have made an excellent choice, with their young, perky bosoms and beautiful nipples on full display. The Queen stepped between the two of them, tracing a finger down between each of their breasts, trailing around to cup each of their behinds in turn.

The Archimer girl stood stoic, accepting the appraisal, while the eldest Promm daughter shifted slightly, separating her legs and slyly guiding the Queen's hand to feel her wet arousal. The Queen couldn't help but smirk -- perhaps after she had finished she would call upon the girl herself.

But that was not her role tonight, and she knew the dance well enough that her body guided her through the next steps.

She planted a gentle kiss on each of the girl's lips, thanking them for their time and wishing the best to them and their houses. The three girls, disheartened and unaware their dismissals were preordained, thanked the Queen and scurried out. Leaving her alone with the future mother of the Lord of Isles.

The Reuge family had ruled the islands for the last three generations, always winning the favor of the Crown and continuing their line. Yet a simple discretion, an intercepted emissary who chose loosing rather than losing his tongue, and out of favor they fell. All the better for the pretty girl that night, though it spelled the likely downfall of her House.

No, it was the Siobhan family that was set to inherit and rule the Isles, and that started tonight. The Queen regent turned her attention to the young girl before her -- Leanna Siobhan, the soon to be mother of her grandchild.

Leanna had attended to the Queen's request that evening in a simple gown of deep green, close cut to her ample bosom and hugging her figure down to her toes. She of all the girls had known the night was decided, and had not been shy about showing herself off.

A small smile had sat on her face the entire evening, though her eyes stayed staring straight ahead even as the other girls were undressed and inspected. Now she let her eyes flit over to the Queen, gently enjoying the mature woman's famously beautiful face, the crimson dress of velvet she had chosen for the evening, and the breasts that had suckled the King that just peaked out from a slit in her dress.

The Queen caught the young girl's eye, but did not share her smile.

"You understand why you are here," the Queen said.

"Yes, your grace."

"And you understand why I am here."

"I do."

"Good," the Queen said. She reached behind her and undid the lace holding up her dress, letting it fall to reveal her naked form underneath. "Then we have no reason to delay."

She stepped behind the young woman and began to undo her dress as well, leaning in to kiss her neck. Leanna's dress fell and her naked breasts stayed in place. The Queen pressed their bodies together, reaching around to cup the young woman's bosom in her hands. Neither was much more than a handful. The young woman sighed quietly as the Queen pinched her nipples, hardening them one at a time as the first flickers of pleasure started in her body.

The two women writhed against each other, their bodies heating in preparation. The fire continued to roar in the corner, and the room sweltered as a sheen of sweat formed between the Queen and her toy.

"Have you pleased a man before?" the Queen asked, turning Leanna to face her and sliding a hand between her legs to feel the growing wetness.

"No --" the girl started, stopped short by a shot of bliss between her legs. "No, my Queen."

"And a woman?"

The girl stopped at that, looking up into the Queen's eyes with a look of forced innocence. Good, the Queen thought. That will make this all the better.

She smirked, removing her hand from between Leanna's legs and placing it on her chest, gently pushing her backwards towards the canopied bed. The young woman sat, parting the covering that enclosed the bed where her son had spent the three nights they had been guests in the Island Fortress.

Leanna sat, and the Queen took her chin between her fingers, tilting her head up as she stood over the woman.

"Why are you here, Leanna?"

"To please the King, your Grace."

"Wrong," the Queen replied, pushing her legs apart as she inched backwards onto the bed. "Why are you here?"

"To please you, your Grace?"

"Wrong," the Queen said.

She lowered herself until she knelt before the girl, taking in her sex. It was a pretty thing, a lighter brown than the rest of her skin. The Queen moved her hands to separate the woman, revealing the soft pink she had felt between her fingers moments before.

As Leanna leaned back, unable to hold herself up against the pleasure, the Queen gently massaged the folds, meandering her way up and down before settling on her clitoris. Slowly increasing the rhythm of her game, the Queen stood and leaned over Leanna until their faces were inches apart.

Despite herself, Leanna's eyes rolled back as the Queen played with her toy.

"Why are you here, Leanna?"

"To be pleased, your Grace?"

"Wrong again, girl," Queen Rossum said, sliding a finger into Leanna. "You are here for a very simple purpose -- to create an heir."

She slid her finger deeper into the woman, finding the mass of nerves and pressing against it again and again, smiling as Leanna's back arched and a moan escaped her lips.

"You are here for my son's seed, and nothing else," she said, bending over closer until the two women's noses touched. "And I am here to make sure you are ready to be fucked."

With that she pulled her fingers out and let them flit back and forth, as fast as she could, against the center of her pleasure. Leanna began to lose herself, her shoulders tensing back hunching forward as she was pulled rapidly towards her climax. She had been told what would happen, but always in very simple and stoic terms. She had not been warned about the beauty or prowess of the Queen regent.

All the while the Queen maintained their closeness, hardly any space separating their mouths, waiting with a smile. As the young woman reached the pinnacle of her pleasure, she began to moan uncontrollably, a simple, animal pleasure building from her sex and starting to escape from her chest.

At that moment, the Queen swooped in and took the young girl's mouth on her own, playing their tongues together to keep the sounds of pleasure muffled. Her son was in the next room preparing similarly, and it wouldn't do for him to hear the pleasure his mother brought before him.

The Queen felt a heat growing between her own legs, taking the first of her own pleasure and biting down on Leanna's lip. She was glad to feel her bite back.

"Your Grace," a woman's voice said from behind her.

Just as the fun was starting, the Queen thought to herself, turning to face the head of the Siobhan House.

Leanna's mother, Piper, standing in the nude beside Queen Rossum's son. Piper Siobhan held the King's cock in her hand, stroking it as she spoke.

"I would like to present the King," she said. "So that he might bless my House with an heir."

"An heir your House shall have," the Queen replied, stepping back from the younger Siobhan girl, who was quietly gasping for air as her sweat covered, flushed chest rose and fell. "Your Grace, the young Lady Siobhan awaits."

The King was yet unused to the situation, despite them having been through the same motions more than a dozen times in their month-long Royal Tour. Try as he might, his eyes still lingered over his mother as he strode past to the young woman waiting for her.

Her smooth, tanned legs running up to the wide hips that had carried him into the world. Her flat stomach, just glistening with a sheen of sweat dancing in the firelight. Her supple breasts that begged to draw him in, nearly giving him pause to halt the whole proceeding. His rigid cock twitch as he stopped before the younger Siobhan woman.

His mother -- the Queen, in this room -- placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and laid a soft kiss on his cheek. The King balled his fist as flashes of desire played through his mind. He was taken by the urge to throw the Queen down on the bed, to take her himself, tradition be damned. As her lips left his cheek, his tongue ached to dance with hers.

Were it not for the Queen stepping aside and guiding him forward with a hand on the small of his back, he may have succumbed to this deeper urge. Instead, the young Leanna looked up with passion and need in her eyes, widening her legs as the King approached.

She moaned as the King slid inside of her, arching her back and matching his rhythm as he moved in and out. He let his mind wander back to the nights that had passed in a similar manner. They'd been touring the Kingdoms for a full month, and had passed through two such houses already.

At each, they had followed the same ceremony. He'd enjoyed the matriarchs of the Houses, though the whole endeavor still remained uncomfortable to him. Save the night he was crowned as King, he had not experienced intimacy before they'd set out. He always found the time spent preparing with the older women was more enjoyable -- they treated him with a tender reverence, acting out of experience instead of duty or blind honor like the young women he was there to impregnate.

As he drove and grunted with Leanna, he caught her mother, Piper, out of the corner of his eye. She had been particularly delightful, nearly driving him to completion with her mouth alone. Her smooth, deep brown skin and gentle face that always seemed to settle into a knowing smirk. She wiped the corner of her mouth as she moved to stand beside the Queen.

The Young King closed his eyes and fell back into the time he had spent with Piper Siobhan, pleasure quickly catching hold as Leanna begged him to share his seed. He obliged, grunting softly as he filled the young woman up. He bent over, still inside her, to plant a soft kiss on her lips before reciting the proper words.

"May our child grow beautiful as their mother," he said.

"And as strong as their father," she replied, a worshiping smile splitting her face. "Thank you, King Entega."

"May your House rule in his name and stand fast when called upon," the Queen said. "Now we must hope the seed catches. We depart the day after tomorrow."

"It will catch," the elder Siobhan woman said. "We hold no hesitation when it comes to producing heirs. Or pleasing kings."

Piper Siobhan placed a hand around the King's waist and began to guide him out of the room. She would take him back to the Queen's chambers where a bath would be waiting, and she would wait on the King. The Queen was curious to hear the King's report of their time together, but that was for later.

As the door shut behind them and the Queen was left alone with Leanna, the fire crackled and popped anew across from the bed. The young woman still laid there, as she'd been instructed, her eyes closed and head rested back against the mattress.

"How do you feel?"

"Royal," the young woman replied. Her eyes shot open, fearfully. "Filled with royalty, your Grace. I meant filled with royalty."

"I understand your meaning," the Queen replied, stepping closer to Leanna and letting a smile across her face. "I have been so filled myself. It is a glorious feeling."

"Truly it is," Leanna said. "I already feel excitement for tomorrow night."

"Not too much excitement, I hope," the Queen said. "You know you must remain as you are for some time, yes?"

"Of course."

"Good," the Queen said.

She moved in closer now, standing where her son had been just moments before, between the young, enticing legs that remained spread wide. She traced a finger along the inside of her thighs, gripping them and letting her thumb play over the woman's swollen nethers. Leanna shuddered, confused and silent.

"Take care not to waste a drop," the older woman said, bringing herself up onto the bed to straddle the woman. She paused a moment, a knee on either side of Leanna's stomach, taking the perky breasts in her hand and pinching both nipples until the young woman let out a squeak between pleasure and pain. "It is so precious, so important to your future."

"Yes, your Grace," Leanna said, unsure and excited. "I've been instructed in making an heir. This is how I shall remain until my mother retrieves me."

"Good, for the King will not return tonight," the Queen said. "And I am not going anywhere."

The Queen grabbed a fistfull of Leanna's hair and jerked the young woman's head back, moving forward to bring her cunt to sit upon the girl's face, rocking back and forth as she moaned in confusion.

Leanna eventually fell silent, letting her tongue begin to work in a way that wonderfully confirmed the Queen's suspicions. As the young tongue found the Queen's clit, the older woman leaned back and let her work, feeling the first step in a crescendo of pleasure as her eyes rolled back and a moan escaped her lips.