The Royal Heirs Pt. 04

Story Info
The coming of age ball and a steamy ceremony to make an heir.
3.6k words
4.54
22.7k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the Royal Heirs story - please read the other chapters for full context. All characters are 18 or older.

***

The coming of age ball took place in the grand hall of the Island Fortress. The Royal Family sat on a raised dais on one side of the room, with the ruling family -- still the Reuge House -- sitting across from them on a similar platform on the other side of the room.

The ball celebrated the sons and daughters of local noble families that had come of age that year, parading them together in front of a gathering of each of the families. It was rooted in ancient tradition throughout the Kingdom, showing the fertile young members of the communities that were ripe for pairing and procreation.

It had turned more into a spectacle, an excuse to feast in excess and reduce the wine stores of the local ruling family.

This time, there was more at stake, and the tension was apparent in the air. With the King and Royal Family on hand, the local nobles would be vying to catch the regal eyes. It was customary for the Crown to bring wards from each of the Kingdoms, and during their tour thus far they had selected those individuals from the pools presented at each coming of age ball.

There were eleven noble families in the Kingdom of Isles and ten would be presenting young members of their Houses. Not all had truly come of age that past year, but the Crown would allow each a spot at the ball. The Siobhan family would be the only not represented -- Lady Leanna sitting instead at the Royal table alongside the King and his family.

The Royal Family had been seated first, with the Reuge family entering after them and paying their respects. They'd been led by Marco Reuge, the portly patriarch who strode in at the head of his retinue, dressed in his family colors of deep green and gray. He was an old man, closing in on six decades of life, and had assumed power in the Kingdom of Isles when he'd married the Lady Reuge, who was descended directly from King Triva.

Marco was a distant cousin of the Reuge family, and Isabella Reuge was the true claim to power. She was a product of the last Royal Tour, when King Triva had left an heir in the Isles -- her Grandmother.

She followed a few steps behind her husband, dressed in a loose flowing gown of similar colors. Her face was comely with the signs of graceful aging, and as she curtseyed in front of the King he saw the family resemblance -- they were distant cousins, after all -- and let his mind drift to the reality where the Reuge family had remained in power, and it had been her preparing him to create an heir.

He did not have long to linger on the pleasant thought, as she moved on and her son stepped forward and presented himself with a shallow bow. Sir Wallace Reuge -- a half decade older than the King, seasoned and salted by a dozen voyages defending the high seas. Tales of his endeavors were known throughout the Kingdoms, though behind closed doors the King was told for each pirate Sir Wallace captured or killed he aided two.

There had long been rumblings of the Kingdom of Isle's true dealings with the outlaws that raided up and down the Continent's coast. The King's advisers assured him looking the other way was a necessary evil for continued peace across the Empire.

The Reuge daughter -- who would have born the King's heir -- did not join in the procession. She would instead take part in the presentation to follow.

The families seated and the wine poured, the other noble families entered as well, standing in a ring along the edges of the room. The King raised his goblet to the Lord Reuge across the way. The older man raised his glass in turn and the two men drank.

"Let the next generation come of age!" Marco Reuge bellowed.

At that, the great doors were thrown open, and the ten young nobles entered the Great Hall. They walked side by side in two lines -- the boys to one side and the girls to another -- as lively music was struck up. Cheers came from the nobles as they saw their kin enter the room, and the King watched as the elder Reuge looked hungrily at the parade of nubile youths.

The ten young men and women walked to the center of the hall in a practiced manner, turning to face one another before entering into a choreographed dance. They twirled and stepped in rhythm, switching partners and showing themselves to each corner of the room.

After a few minutes they stopped and faced the Reuge family, bowing and curtseying in turn, before turning to present themselves to the Royals. They stood in two lines, the women in front and the men a few feet behind.

The King stood, the chamber silent, and stepped down to walk amongst the young men and women. He walked the row of men first, each clad in simple black trousers and a loose fitting white shirt. None caught his eye, but then men never did. He would leave them to his mother and cousin to claim.

Entega took his time inspecting the young women presented to him. They were all wearing the same loose fitting white dress, but the figures of some still pressed out to draw his eye. He lingered on a few, enjoying looking over their pretty faces, sharing the smiles they all gave him. None spoke -- not the men, women, or others throughout the Great Hall.

King Entega was ready to step back to his table, prepared to allow the rest of the Royal Family to choose their wards as he had at each of their previous spots. Were he to choose a ward, they would become a member of his personal retinue, one of his own. The Queen and Princess had so chosen individuals at each of the past stops during the Royal Tour.

Then the second to last girl in the row caught his eye. It wasn't her looks, though he appreciated her small mouth and slender cheekbones, or her body that drew his attention.

No, it was a small purple bruise on the left side of her face, just between her temple and her eye, that she had clearly tried to hide with makeup. He reached his hand up to tenderly run a thumb over the spot, the girl not so much as wincing or looking at the King as he did.

The King continued and returned to his table, stopping to speak to his steward.

"Her," he said, gesturing to the bruised girl. "The Queen and Princess may have their pick of the rest."

From his seat, the King sipped wine and watched his mother and cousin pounce upon the rest of the men and women. He pretended not to notice the murmurings throughout the room, and it wasn't until he caught the look of rage in Sir Wallace Reuge's eye that he realized what he had done.

He had just taken the Reuge daughter as his ward, a day after formally removing their family from power.

The middle of the Great Hall cleared, and the transition to feasting happened quickly. Tables were brought in, music started up again, and the celebration began in earnest. Wine flowed, food was abundant, and as the night wore on the normal formality of nobility melted away.

King Entega watched, standing behind the Royal table with a goblet of wine in hand, as his cousin played with her new toys, having them feed her and fetch her wine, touching their bodies and having them touch hers, all without ever so much as glancing at the King.

His mother, though, watched him intently. She held him in her gaze it seemed every time he looked over, always searching for some level of understanding. What was she thinking? It seemed there was unease on her face, even an ounce of respect. The boys and girls she had chosen were mingling throughout the party, using their newfound celebrity to attract and enjoy similarly beautiful little lords and ladies.

Yet it was Marco Reuge who had the King's attention for most of the night. It seemed he was never without a glass of wine in his hand and a whore in his lap. Shortly after the feast had begun, three beautiful young women, olive skinned with seemingly impossible figures, joined him at his table.

The rotated through sitting on his lap, kneeling by his side, and serving him his food and drink. His wife sat three seats down beside her son, seemingly paying no mind as her husband disrobed and enjoyed his women.

The young Reuge woman was given a seat behind the King at a smaller table for other members of the Royal retinue, and he paid her little mind until she stepped up to his side.

"Your Grace," she said. "I am honored to have been chosen. Is there any way I may serve you tonight?"

"No, my lady," the King replied. "Save for telling me your name, I fear it has escaped me through all this merriment."

"Nyssa, my King."

"Nyssa. I am glad to have your company," the King said, glancing again at her eye. "I wish it were under better circumstances."

She looked at her feet.

"That will not happen with me," he said. "And if it does with another, you will tell me."

"Yes, your Grace," she said, still looking down.

He took her chin in his hand and tilted her head to meet his eye.

"You will tell me, that is an order from your King."

"Yes, your Grace," she said, a small smile twitching at the corners of her soft mouth. "Is there truly nothing else I may do for you tonight?

The King smiled, hearing the scheming nobles speaking through their child, trying to get close to the King.

"You may fetch me more wine, Nyssa," he said, noticing she was empty handed. "And a glass for yourself."

"Yes, your Grace," a true smile on her lips.

She took the King's goblet and moved to step away, but no sooner had she taken a step then a jarring crash silenced the room. The King snapped his head to the sound to see Lord Reuge coming his way, his table upturned and his whores scattered to the ground.

He made his way towards the King, the wine palpable in his gait, the rage clear on his face, and the King's guard stepped in front of him to stop the angry man's advance. Marco Reuge stopped short of the steps leading up to the dais, swaying as he struggled to get his momentum under control.

A small twitch backwards from Nyssa settled the King's suspicions, and his face hardened as the man spoke.

"Your Grace!" he called, falling into a mock bow. "A small moment of your time."

Nyssa saw the King's entire entourage look to him then, each with curiosity and expectation. There was a level of worry on the Queen's face, while the Princess watched with excitement on her face. The steward -- she hadn't caught his name -- was unreadable, his face stonelike as he watched the events unfold.

The King did not take his eyes off of Nyssa's father. He stepped down off the dais and raised a hand to his guards. The men stepped aside and let their King pass. Entega stood in front of the drunk Reuge man, who began to speak.

He was too quiet for Nyssa to hear, though as his face turned red and his hands flew about she recognized the motions all too well.

The King left his back to his party, unmoved as he listened to Marco Reuge. It wasn't until the older man yelled "not your fucking cup bearer" loud enough to silence the feast again that the King moved, stepping in close and speaking softly.

Nyssa had no sense of what the King said to her father, but his head whipped back to look at her mother, sitting back at their table, appearing relaxed with her wine in hand while her focus was locked in on the interaction.

Her father's face drained of color as he turned back to face the King. Entega said one more thing to the Lord Reuge before turning on his heel and walking back to his spot on the Royal dais. Nyssa's father was left dumbstruck and silent, standing still.

The King returned to Nyssa's side, picking up a stray goblet of wine from the table and finishing its contents.

"My apologies dear Nyssa," he said, "We'll have that glass of wine another time."

She simply nodded as he moved down the table and offered a hand to the Lady Piper Siobhan, leading her out of the room and towards the chambers for the ceremony. The Queen quickly followed with the younger Siobhan woman.

Nyssa saw the vitriol in her brother's gaze across the hall as he watched them leave.

The King wasted no time as he and Piper Siobhan entered the Queen's chambers, hearing the door close in the King's chambers as his mother and Leanna began as well. He quickly undressed and sat back on the bed, facing Lady Siobhan.

"What did you say to Lord Reuge?" the woman asked.

"Nothing that concerns you, my lady," he replied.

"If I am to rule the Isles I should not be kept in the dark."

"If you are to rule the Isles, you should not remain dressed for long."

"Very well," the woman replied, reaching back to unlace her dress, letting it fall to reveal her naked figure underneath. "Is this more to your liking?"

"You are very much to my liking, Lady Siobhan."

At that he hooked a hand around her waist and pulled her in enjoying the feeling of her body pressed against his, her aroused nipples moving across his chest. He brought his mouth to hers and she met it eagerly, their tongues flicking against each other, his cock stirring and growing in excitement.

She took it in her hand and began to stroke, pulling her head back to look into the King's eyes as she played with his hardening cock. Her deep brown skin made him ache, and he took each of her small nipples in his mouth in turn, biting down and smiling as sighs of pleasure escaped her lips.

Piper Siobhan lowered herself down, breasts running along the length of the King's body as she knelt before him. Entega slid back onto the mattress, laying horizontal as the woman followed him. She took his cock in her mouth, pressing her tongue against the length as she bobbed up and down.

As she moved his cock in and out of her mouth, her head revealed her backside, bent over and beautiful, begging attention. The King sat up, his cock still in the mature woman's mouth, and took her ass in his hand, spreading her cheeks and teasing around the wetness in between her legs.

With one hand he pressed Lady Siobhan's head down the length of his rigid cock, feeling her tongue play with his testicles as she took him entirely, and with the other hand he parted her womanhood and found her budding flower, bringing deep, earnest moans out of the woman.

He released her and laid back, pulling her forward until her breasts surrounded his face.

"Oh the things a little wine will do to a young man," she said.

"It is not the wine that affects me so," he replied, gently guiding her down so her opening hovered over his sex. "It is you, my Lady. Every part of you I have the pleasure of enjoying excites me to no end."

The King placed both hands on her hips and guided himself into her, feeling the warmth of her core. He slowly pressed forward until she took him entirely.

"Your Grace," she said, placing a gentle hand on his chest, "we must be careful, I am only meant to prepare you for my daughter."

"I feel properly prepared, and for that you have my thanks," the King replied. "I fear the Queen may need additional time."

He swung her around onto her back then, remaining inside her and pressing both of her arms above her head, holding her wrists down as he gently fucked her. The woman's head rolled back as she relaxed under the King.

"There is always room for beautiful indulgences," the King said.

"Yes, your Grace," she said, hungry and ready.

He moved faster then, pounding her deeply, relishing the resistance her arms put up as her pleasure mounted. Her moans remained quiet, loud enough for him yet too quiet for the Queen or her daughter to hear next door.

Her tits bounced as the King enjoyed feeling her, slowing down to press his full length deep into her. He let her arms go, bringing a hand to her mouth and letting her suck his thumb. Feeling her tongue against his thumb drove him to take her faster, letting go of restraint as he found a deeper joy in the older woman.

She cried out then, placing a hand on his chest and digging her nails in, scratching him as the peak of pleasure began to take hold. Just before the tipping point, he pulled out and bit down on her left breast, perhaps too hard, stopping without a moment to spare as he remembered the purpose of the evening.

The two locked eyes, an unspoken feeling that they had both forgotten themselves passing between.

Lady Siobhan removed herself from under the King, offering her hand.

"I hope my daughter brings similar pleasure to you, your Grace," she said, leading him to the door connecting the two rooms. "Let us see about making me a grandchild."

They passed through the door and followed the same presentation as the previous night, the Queen and Leanna in a similar position on the King's bed. Entega no longer shied away from his mother, instead taking her in and enjoying the sight.

The Queen's eyes raked over the King, a lust he recognized from the night before burning behind her gaze. She caught the scratch across his chest, and then the bite mark on Lady Piper's breast, before returning to hold the King's eye.

There was no question now that the look he had noticed on her face during the feast was one of respect -- he saw it again then -- but mixed in was a hunger he had not seen before.

He walked over to the eager Leanna, legs spread and ready for his seed, but stopped short of standing before her. Instead, he moved back and took Lady Piper's hand once again, walking her with him as he approached her daughter.

Wordlessly, he guided the woman to climb over Leanna until their faces met. The King bent Piper over, presenting her behind to his face, her lips still swollen in arousal. Gently, he entered Leanna, once again enjoying the young, tight woman.

As he glided in and out of the young, fertile woman, he brought his hands up to spread apart her mother, gleefully tasting the woman. The sounds of mother and daughter moaning alike aroused him so, making him even harder as he fucked Leanna. His tongue traced the outside of Piper's labia, settling on her clitoris and enjoying the feeling of her shaking cheeks around his face.

The King leaned back, a disappointed moan coming out of Piper. He pressed the woman's head down until it met her daughter's, only then did the woman resist. Leanna looked up at the King, confused and scared, but he pressed on, leaning over close to both women and kissing each in turn.

He returned to press down Lady Piper's head, and she brought her lips to meet her daughter's, gently kissing her own creation as she was fucked by the King. Entega used his fingers to play with Piper then, and as her pleasure grew so too did the depth of her kissing Leanna.

As he played with the mother and thrusted harder inside the daughter, both women opened their mouths, tongues flitting back and forth. They let go, ravenous for one another as they enjoyed their time with the King. Leanna bit her mother's lip, Piper in turn took her daughter's breast in her hand, pulling the hardened nipple as they continued their oral dance. The show of passion for her kin began to bring Entega to completion.

From the corner of his eye, Entega saw his mother's hand between her legs, gratifying herself as she watched him.

His pleasure caught hold, and as he climaxed deep inside Leanna, Entega pulled her mother back, taking her breasts in his hands and her mouth in his, burying his tongue as deep in her as his cock was in her daughter.

Entega spoke the words and kissed both women gently, thanking them and wishing their family the best.

Lady Piper led him from the room as she had the night before, but when they re-entered the Queen's chamber she shut the door quickly, dropping to her knees and taking his cock in her mouth. She sucked with such passion and vigor that he was soon hard again. She stood and led him by the cock towards the bed, laying back and presenting herself the way her daughter had been presented mere moments before.

"Please, your Grace," she begged, desire steaming off her glistening body, quivering with anticipation. "Indulge my beauty tonight."