The Royal Lycan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe this is what Luca thinks about when he's alone," Bill continued, slowly twisting the butt of the whip into her seeping pussy. "Tying you up, muzzling you so you can't sass him. Teaching you a lesson."

Shaking with need, Cat felt Bill's thick cock slap her hip, his precum trailing across her fevered skin. That's what she wanted inside her.

"How about I let you cum on the whip and we'll call it a day?" Bill offered, lightly fucking her with it.

Cat screamed against the gag and Bill quickly checked the chains were holding. He heard the material rend against Cat's fingers and made a mental note to get new covers.

Proper restraints were a bitch to find. It was never fun asking manufacturers whether their merchandise could withstand certain unnatural qualities. He didn't want to be reported to PETA. He also didn't quite have the courage to visit Cat's hometown and ask her dad for direction.

"Or..." Bill dragged the whip free and smacked her tits again. "Should I call him over now and let him see you like this? Leave you alone together? Play fetch?"

The whip struck the front of her thighs, Cat howled, overwhelmed by the force of her wrath. She cried angry tears; eyeliner trailed down her face in distressing black rivulets. Bill enjoyed it.

"You look like a whore," he told her with a cruel half-smile. "Maybe I'll charge him for the experience." He decided to stop there, not wanting to make Cat too hysterical in her crazed state.

Cat strained, lifting herself with the cuffs, her claws hooked into the pads. Bill jumped back when she blindly pushed off the wall and tried to kick him in the face.

Bill dodged it, caught her ankle and held it wide, wishing they had more time. Staring at her glistening pink folds, tempted to lick them, instead he brought the whip down on her soft inner thigh.

Cat screamed again; a long cry of rage and despair. She was ready.

Before Cat could attempt another kick, Bill forcefully pushed against her. Standing firm between her legs, his hand clawed into her hair, clenching in the vibrant red strands, dragging down to force her face up.

Bill stared at Cat's eyes, mesmerised by the yellow glitter that had once taken them both by surprise; that she could express it for him. The flittering colour was a primal warning, but also a ray of hope that their love had some possibility of a future.

Trapped against all movement, Cat shrieked with a wrath she couldn't control or express. As she began to accept her immobile state, the sounds eventually dwindled to indistinct snarls, guttural growling; her legs kicking out at the sides of Bill's torso. He had her pinned.

Breathing raggedly, Cat moaned with surprise when Bill's hefty cock went into her, a shocking thrust. She shouted against the gag, fighting the invasion, wanting to push him away but also wanting more of the pleasure, everything faster. The opposing desires were exhausting.

"I'm going to cum inside you, Cat," Bill grunted against her temple, holding her trembling body in place with brutal force, fucking her into the padded wall. "There's nothing you can do to stop it."

Cat's panting deepened, her eyes rolled back and closed as the ecstasy hurtled forward. Surrendering the fight, her body went slack as Bill's cock rapidly stabbed into her. She felt suspended, unable to move, her mind numb to everything except the wonderful thickness of Bill's girth filling her.

Dimly she knew he was kissing her cheek, her temple, whispering gently while he had his way. It was so hot. The fog in her mind began to clear and the anger fled her body, like a menacing ocean wave crashing to nothing on shore. She'd cleared the storm.

Bill drew back, staring down, watching his thick shaft pull out covered in wet and slide back in, hearing Cat soft moans. Still grunting with pleasure, coated in sweat, he fumbled with Cat's gag and dragged it clear of her face.

"Bill!" she whimpered, then their lips were together. A fiery sensation simmered up her body, she cried out against Bill's kiss, straining, increasingly dizzy.

Bill sucked her tongue and drew back, panting. "Now," he groaned, his movements frenzied, gripping Cat's cuffs for support. "Now, Cat! Fuck!"

Cat seized up, her gorgeous face strained, her irises turned almost completely gold. "Bill...Oh-!"

Bill felt her climax hit; she spasmed against him, her pussy clenched repeatedly. More fluid rushed her soaked channel, preparing her body for a worse invasion.

Bill knew he was adequately hung enough to satisfy her, uniquely blessed in that department. But sometimes he felt guilty about the sacrifice she made for him; forfeiting the powerful connection she could only experience with her own kind. The decision to forgo motherhood.

Cat went completely limp, held up only by the restraints and Bill. Her eyes were closed, her breathing slowed. It was the defeated moment a male Lycan would take full advantage of.

Bill cupped her face demandingly, his fingers increasing pressure until her eyes tiredly blinked open; the sparks were gone. Only the crystal blue with faint shimmers of gold fading by the second. Very sexy. She wasn't dangerous anymore.

"Feel better, love?" he asked huskily.

Gazing up at him with sultry adoration, Cat weakly nodded. A gentle purr quivered through her chest.

Bill untied the restraints, careful to lift her up before she could sink to the floor. He carried his sleeping wife upstairs to their bedroom, laying her under the blanket. Sex was all-consuming for Cat, especially if she was worked-up to start. She rarely stayed conscious afterward.

Bill put on pants and returned to the kitchen to get water and check his phone. A streak of guilt flashed through him whenever he remembered the exchange; the way Tessa had looked at him. But it was business, it wasn't his fight and most importantly Jett's life was at stake. He'd called Jett repeatedly, messaged about the trade, with no answer.

Bill wasn't exactly surprised, though the long silence from Jett's end made him uneasy. The job was done, and they could move on, if only Jett would accept it.

Bill texted again. 'Hello hello. I have your money. And beer. Come find me.'

He tossed the phone to the kitchen counter with a sigh, knowing better than to expect a reply.

***

Hector's pen tapped the sleek desk repeatedly. "Where the fuck is Doc?"

"We don't know." Pavel looked to the side. "He's gone offline."

"Try him again," Hector frowned.

Luca waited until the door closed behind Pavel. "We should wait," he advised. "Doc should see Theresa before anything else."

"Tessa was alone with Jett for hours before Bill took over," Hector mused, still tapping thoughtfully. "Have you ever known Jett to catch a tail?"

"He's too careful, for that," Luca shook his head. "But if you want to do this properly..."

"I don't have time, Luca," Hector groaned. "And I don't like being kept at arms-length from Tessa."

"Well, Jett's gone silent," Luca shrugged. "From that alone, I'd call it a sure thing. But from experience I'll tell you something." He shook his head. "I wouldn't be surprised if Doc pulls up a negative. She's nothing like Catherine."

***

Feeling blissfully well-rested, Cat stretched her supple body with a happy sigh before opening her eyes. The corner of her mouth turned up mischievously when she saw the bulk of her lover beside her, sitting up against the headboard.

Bill was reading something on his phone, his golden hair loose and brushing his wide shoulders. His eyes didn't budge from the device when Cat's fingers began to suggestively walk down his abdomen.

"No, love." He scrolled down the screen.

Turning onto her belly, Cat wriggled nearer. "Don't worry, I'm sated."

"You never are." Bill lightly slapped her hand away.

Cat narrowed her eyes and sharply watched Bill's face, gauging if he was being bitter about her species. When he serenely flicked the phone screen again, she nestled closer, resting her chin on his hip. She poked her tongue out and licked him, watching his cock jump in his trousers.

"Cat."

"What?"

"We're upstairs. Don't be dangerous."

Cat sat up in a huff, raking a hand through the sexy tuft of red hair gathered atop her head. "The worst of it is out of my system," she reasoned.

Bill laughed. "You're pretty insistent for an unaroused person."

"Just one lick?" Cat batted her lashes. "I won't go near your balls."

Bill sighed and ignored her, feeling the heat of her gaze travel along his body.

"What about an innocent makeout sesh?" Cat suggested.

"There is nothing innocent about kissing you," Bill smirked in a tone that suggested he was happy with that fact.

"I just want to fool around a little," Cat pouted. "Nothing crazy."

"Nuh-uh." Bill resumed reading. "Check your eyes, love."

Cat scrambled naked from the bed to stare at her sparkling reflection in the mirrored cupboard door. "Fuck!" she scowled. She looked again and stomped her foot. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Mm-hm," Bill replied, his features slightly wicked. "Guess Luca really did get you worked up."

"Fuck off!" Cat snapped, returning to the bed. She stared at the ceiling a while, her fingers trailing over the warmth of her skin, fingertips tracing her slick pussy. She flopped on her side to ogle her husband.

A long minute passed before Bill glanced her way. "Would you like to go downstairs, love?"

Cat beamed at him. "Maaaybe."

***

Hector normally wore light colours but opted for an all-black ensemble for dinner, no shoes. The darker colouring made him look quite fair-skinned, blonder and more blue-eyed than usual.

Tessa went for a plain, conservative look. An autumn-patterned jumper and brown jeans. It didn't matter what she wore, Hector always gave her an appreciative once-over whenever they met. The admiration was more predatory than casual, as though Hector had purchased her and was waiting for the official trade.

After dinner in his room, their plates were taken away. Once the door closed behind his staff, Hector drew his seat alongside Tessa's.

"This flirtation has been fun, but we need to talk about more serious matters," he said, capturing her hand in an intimate hold.

Tessa shifted uncomfortably. "Can I go home?"

"No," Hector chuckled. "Have I mentioned how happy it makes me, that you've been compliant so far?"

"Yes," Tessa said slowly, suddenly reminded of a pamphlet about abusive relationships that someone had left at the diner.

"Good," he smiled, leaning closer. "I want things to go well between us without any...ugliness."

Tessa turned away but Hector tightened his grip on her hand. He lightly kissed her cheek, behind her ear.

"Hector, I-" she protested.

"You were born to be worshipped," Hector breathed, his arm sliding around Tessa to stop her chair scooting back. Straightening, he released Tessa's hand to cup her face, the light of his eyes turning dark as they fell on her parted lips. "Let me, Tessa."

He kissed her with slow, sensual force. Tessa managed to turn her face and he began to kiss her neck in the same manner. "Hector, no," Tessa shook her head, pushing his shoulders.

"Shh." His hand left her face, traced over one breast and began to pry down the waist of her pants.

"Don't." Tessa shook her head against his shoulder, gasping when his fingers slid into her panties, his fingertips stroking her pussy, awakening her clit. It didn't feel right, him touching that part of her.

Hector persisted, softly groaning into Tessa's hair as her nub began to swell. Tessa felt her face flush with the aggravation of it.

"Look, I know you think that...I mean..." Tessa tried to push him away, but Hector ignored her.

"Whatever comes now, I'll forgive you. You'll do fine," he whispered.

Tessa strained away as far as she could whilst remaining in the chair. "Please, don't," she mumbled, growing fearful of the turmoil gathering inside her. "Please, let me go. I don't want you."

Tessa knew who she wanted; a stranger who Bill could have slaughtered, for all she knew. A dangerous man she would never see again, and only in the aftermath of his company could she understand how much she wanted him.

She wanted to see Jett again; his rugged good looks, sexy grin and intense grey eyes. Obviously, the traumatic experience was rousing all kinds of irrational desires. But the very thought of Jett lying dead somewhere created a sudden, devastating pain through her chest.

"Take it slower, Tessa," Hector warned, his fingers sliding up to her jumping pulse. "You're burning up."

"I don't want to be here. I don't want you," she stubbornly repeated, feeling fevered; an unusual, discomfiting sensation that took her back to an upsetting time in Jett's custody.

Tessa slipped from the seat but Hector followed, pinning her to the ground.

"Stop fighting it," he grunted, pulling up the front of her sweater. He paused, taken by the sight of her breasts. Then his mouth hungrily fastened to her nipple, his teeth pinched.

"Don't!" Tessa cried, now vigorously resisting. The burning grew, and she was more conscious of it now, because she wasn't excited to distraction. She was getting angry.

"You're so soft and tasty," Hector groaned against her chest, licking her. Tessa shuddered and tried to push him away. A soft growl travelled up her throat.

To her amazement, Hector immediately backed off as if she was dangerously electric. As he kept his distance, Tessa hurriedly pulled the sweater down over her breasts, hating the wetness, that her nipples were erect.

Hector was on the phone, his cold blue eyes fixed on her. "Now."

Tessa's jaw dropped incredulously. "What...?"

The door burst open, Luca and Pavel entered with two armed men. They must have been waiting outside the whole time. If Tessa weren't so alarmed, she'd have laughed. They rushed her, the armed men both wearing blue-grey leather with body armour about the torso, throat and arms. They looked like a sci-fi SWAT team.

Startled, Tessa screamed. In a blurred moment it felt like there were hands all over her; she was seized and lifted by the bizarre group and carried to the bed. The men weren't nonchalant like before. They stared intensely, as if she might grow a second vampiric head any moment.

The strangers held her down, Luca and Pavel went about attaching metal cuffs to her wrists and ankles, securing her to the mattress. Pavel forced a strange pair of boxing mitts over her hands.

"What the Hell is going on? What is this?!" Tessa shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you people?"

Hector pulled a knife and Tessa seized up with terror as he carefully sliced away her clothing except for her underwear, tossing the tarnished material aside. Then he crawled onto the bed; his smile arrogant though his eyes were menacing. The others silently watched him kiss Tessa's ankle, his lips slowly progressed up her calf to her thigh.

"Please!" Tessa begged, looking at Luca, who seemed fascinated by her.

As Hector's attentions escalated, Tessa struggled with dismay, her cheeks bright red with exertion and embarrassment. His face was in her gusset, she felt his panting breath hot between her thighs. The men watched quietly.

Tessa closed her eyes to shut out the humiliation of being strapped to a bed in nothing but sheer panties. After a lifetime without male attention, the experience was intimidating beyond anything she could comprehend.

"She's beautiful," Pavel remarked, as though it was an unlikelihood, restlessly tracing the suspenders supporting the guns on his chest.

Luca didn't comment, his attention on the quick, budding rise of Tessa's nipples.

Tessa turned her burning face into her arm and arched against the bed with an indignant squeal when Hector drew the gusset aside and his mouth intimately explored her.

'This is a sex cult. You've been abducted by a fucking sex cult,' Tessa thought with bitter exasperation. Hector's story was bullshit; the photo of her parents had been doctored, never mind that it looked real and roused strange memories.

By mistake someone had plucked her from a normal life and entrapped her in some sort of weird society, there was no better explanation. And why not, going by her miserable existence so far, why should her bad luck stop now?

Anger sparked up her body, that same sense of frustration and injustice; the world bizarrely unfair, constantly bullying her. The pain of it flashed up her arms and numbed her fingers cocooned in the weird boxing mitts. The frustration was painful, but she couldn't release the rage.

"Her eyes?" Hector asked, his inquiry slightly muffled.

Luca pulled Tessa's hair and her eyes flew open to stare desperately at him. "Very, very green. Nothing else."

"Bet she glittered for that mutt," Hector chuckled. "This is sexier than I envisioned." He moved up Tessa's body, gently kissing along her neck. "Relax, baby."

When his fingers pried her saliva-wet folds, Tessa squealed and strained against the cuffs, wishing she could throw the hulking male off her, find a gun and blow his head off.

"Oh yeah," Hector said thickly, pressing two fingers into her tight hole. "Oh, fuck, yeah," he muttered, thumbing her clit, his other hand working to free his cock. "Relax, Tessa. You'll get used to this."

"Fuck you!" Tessa shrieked.

Hector's laugh quickly died when his fingers sank a little deeper. "Fuck."

Luca's attention left Tessa's face. "What?"

Hector lurched back onto his knees, frowning at Tessa. "Guys, get out. Everyone out."

Pavel frowned. "Hector, what-?"

"GET OUT!" Hector screamed, and the others rushed to exit. "Not you!" he pointed at Luca, who paused mid-stride and waited until the door closed behind Pavel.

Luca crossed his arms, expressionless. "Well?"

Hector stalked to the other side of the room, out of Tessa's earshot, and angrily dragged a hand across his head, agitatedly rubbing his buzz-cut. "She's a fucking virgin, Luca."

"What?" Luca's eyes cut to Tessa. "But..."

"You said this was a sure thing!" Hector snarled.

"I didn't think beyond what we know." Luca suddenly realised the extent of his oversight. "For them to be together even an hour...this has never happened before."

"Luca," Hector said carefully, shaking with anger. "I've killed more important people for far less than this."

"I told you everything," Luca shot back, not rattled in the slightest. "I said to wait for Doc to get here, but you wanted to go ahead." He crossed his arms. "Be reasonable, Hector. You gambled on a statistic. Jett's one tough bastard, everyone knows that."

Incensed, Hector closed his eyes and pressed his fists to them. "Never, in the history of Lycan interactions, has a male failed to mate a virgin. It's statistically impossible."

"Well..." Luca said with unhelpful doubt. "I guess not impossible." He tilted his head. "It's not the worst thing, Hector. We have the girl and that's what matters. And if Doc was here to verify her..."

"Fine," Hector snarled. "I can accept my share of the blame. But I need you to make this right, Luca. Fix it."

Luca crossed his arms. "Fine. But I want Catherine."

Hector made a disgusted sound and rolled his eyes. "I told you, once I'm crowned-"

"We agreed when you get yours, I get mine. Now we have Theresa-"

"I think you'll agree a critical piece of her is flawed," Hector said sarcastically before shaking his head. "Fine. You can take the resources you want. But don't come crying to me if she claws your junk to ribbons."

"Thank you." Luca cocked his head. "So, what now?"

"We need Jett," Hector snapped. "It has to be him."

Luca looked cynical. "We catch the alpha, trap them in a room together, make sure she's deflowered, then reorchestrate another 'first time' with witnesses?"