The Royal Standard

Story Info
Riley meets the Prince.
6.5k words
4.33
7.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were very few employers that allowed the lower class to still work in their business. The world was broken up into three classes. The lower class was anyone working manual labor or servitude jobs, normally living in slums or worse. The upper class was those that were rich, royalty or high-quality business owners. Then there where the Elites.

The Elites took over every political position, financial institution, and research companies. Every Elite had one of three talents; they could control someone's actions, change someone's emotions, or control what they were feeling, or cause great pain.

They held extravagant parties that all the upper class tried to attend. And the Elites caused devastation in the lower classes.

I worked at Madame First Research Company of uptown Bayside Shaffle. While I was a lower class I could still get a job at the research company as a barista. I served drinks for the wealthy that passed through. My uniform was a gray mini dress that I was constantly fighting with to either cover my ass or my breasts and a short black apron that almost covered more than the dress. Black high heel and black gloves. And to add insult to injury I wore a black bow tie around my neck like a dog wears a collar. The middle of the collar was a gold pin with the "Property of Elites" symbol on it.

Something about a dress and an apron just made men (and a lot of the time women too) think they could grab at my ass while I was holding trays full of drinks. I didn't say anything, I would much rather work here with men trying to cop a feel then some of the work 'resorts' or self serve camps that were nothing more than prisons. The only other jobs I qualified for because of my age would be as a Pet or the brothel down the street where I lived.

I was fixing a set of orders when Nora came running to me. Her breasts weren't as big as most of the girls that worked her so she didn't have to constantly be tugging at it.

"Riley! Riley!" She ran into me and almost knocked us both down with these heels.

"Oh, Riley! The new owner is here and they're doing a full tour of the place with him."

I patted her head. "It's okay, Nora. It's just the Elite Prince of the Bayside, right? You just have to curtsy when he walks by you then get on with the rest of your day."

She shook her head in my apron enough to make it ride up so I had to push her off. "They asked me to serve the room. The hostesses are gone today. I'm not a hostess! I've never served a full room of Elites before! They're so scary."

"That's their power to control you just work fast and don't spend a lot of time with them."

"I know that but I'm scared they'll make me... do things. Riley, will you please go with me." She looked down and blushed, "You... you always control yourself better than anyone else here. Their powers don't work that way on you do they?"

I shrugged, "Lots of people can do it better than me, it's not a big deal."

She sighed, "I wish I could."

She looked so sad when she said that, I couldn't say no. Nora was shorter than me with curly red hair. Even though she didn't have a massive chest like most of the girls working here, her massive hair was more than enough to grab every Upper-Class patriot's attention. The Elites didn't have curly hair in their genes so even they were captivated by her. So I never worried about getting harassed while working with her. She helped me make the order of drinks and sweet treats; the tray was large and heavy so we carry it together up the elevator. On the private floor, we started heading to the main meeting hall when our boss started running towards us.

"Stop stop stop!" He was out of breath, he didn't move around a lot. His face had a permanent smile on it from elective surgeries and other chemical enhancements to look younger. He was wealthy enough to be in the Upper Class but not charming enough to be invited to be with the Elites.

He started yelling at us with his cringe smile face and told us the meeting was actually in the VIP room.

"But Mr. Enzo—"

"No buts, the Prince isn't going to be served in a common room like that. No, no, you will be serving him in the VIP room. We converted it to his office when he visits us."

"Why would he visit us?" I ask. "The Ruler himself never looks over this company."

Enzo tried to give me an evil look but his permanent smile was still in place. "Keep your mouth shut Riley, I swear your nosey behavior will get you in trouble."

Enzo didn't bother to help us with the large tray but he did hold the doors open and introduce us before we entered.

I took hold of the tray above my shoulder as we entered because I was taller. I could feel the swaying in my heels as Nora moved soundlessly on her stilettos.

Nora stood in front and curtsy, "It is a pleasure to serve you."

"Such red hair," one said. "Is it always that curly?"

Nora flirted back with every answer while I held the tray. She slowly started passing out drinks and cocktails and sweets as she explained the availabilities we offered.

I tried not to look at any of the Elites while they fussed over Nora's hair. But curiosity slowly got the better of me and I glanced over at the Prince himself. He had his ankles crossed and leather boots up to his knees. Tight pants around his narrow hip and blue suit lined with gold accent and a red handkerchief. I tried not to stare but I felt my cheeks start to blush as I stared at his bright green eyes with a dark rink of gold around the iris. His hair was perfectly blond and brushed to the side.

He watched Nora annoyed and coldly yet he still look so handsome. He had his ear pierced in three different spots, each one with a different style or kind of gold as the weird way they show their rank.

His eyes flashed to me and I almost fell over. I turned away and hoped he didn't think I was staring.

I could feel eyes on me now and I was nervous as I started to shiver and blush all over.

It also started to look like Nora was... tipsy. As she served one of the Elites they would take her hand and rub their hands on her and reach to feel her hair and she would stumble and fall into their labs before quickly getting up.

Oh no. There were only a few drinks left and even though I wasn't supposed to move until Nora was done I did. I reached up for the last of the drinks and started directly handing them to her and then guiding her to the next person.

When we got to the prince I avoided looking at him again and just focused on keeping Nora straight.

"You have pretty girls here, Enzo. Where do you find them?" Said a voice. I could recognize Hendrix' voice almost anywhere.

Elites were... weird.

They didn't really believe in sex even though they were constantly pushing trends that sexualized people and promoted deviant behavior. A former Pet of an Elite explained it to me like - they think the act of having sex was beneath them, something that separated them from humans.

So while they had wild (and I mean wild) sex parties and they never actually participated in the act of sex itself. My friend, the former Pet, also explained an Elite will take pets or sexual partners but they used them in different ways. Like anything from just playing with someone or hurting them. She never really went into detail what they did to her. Just enough to know I don't what the Elites to notice me.

Nora finished handing out her last drink and I dropped the tray down under my arm.

I curtsied and started walking Nora backward out of the room. "Thank you, for allowing us to serve you," I said, still walking backwards.

"I don't think we received everything, ladies. Are you in that quick of a hurry." Hendrix said.

I couldn't be rude, but I also told Nora I would help her through this serving. So I giggled and put on an innocent smile, "Master Hendrix, you do joke with us too much."

Out the door, that's when I felt a wave of sweet heat flow over me. It was a command from an Elite. I could feel them but they never did anything to me. With my hand on the door, Nora sighed and started to walk back into the room, back towards Hendrix.

I didn't think. I shouted, "Bye," and slammed the doors closed. My heart fell to my stomach and I knew I was going to get fired. Nora walked into the closed door, still under their power. I took her hand and ran. The elevator doors were closed and I was hitting the button when the doors to the VIP room opened. Still holding Nora's hand I ran down the stairs before Enzo saw which way we went.

Someone else would have to serve the VIP room for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, I closed my own section and was putting my coat on when Enzo walked in, "That's her!"

I sighed. I knew I couldn't avoid punishment after how I informally left that room. "Enzo look," I started to apologize. Before I could say anything else two of the security guards grabbed me. I gasped as Hendrix entered behind Enzo.

"You thought you were so clever, little witch," He said.

"What going on?" I shouted.

"How dare you!" Enzo shouted in my face, "I will throw you to the Hounds after the fool you made me."

My face went cold, the Hounds? Surely they wouldn't be that mad because I slammed a door?

"Stealing from an Elite?" Hendrix said. "You really are a low life. I'll make sure you pay for this."

My heart was sinking again but I couldn't think of what to do.

"Stop."

Slowly, I opened my eyes up from the cold panic I was in. Behind everyone stood the Prince. His arms here crossed over his chest and he glared at me with golden green eyes.

"Did you check her pockets?"

"Wh-what? My lord, there were only three people in that room and she was the one that rushed out," Enzo said.

"Then check her, she even has her coat," the Prince said.

The guards hesitated then reached for all my pockets, outside and inside. I kept my head down as they handled every part of me, I was scared to lift my head to see who would be looking at me.

"She doesn't have anything on her."

"Hmm," The prince walked towards me and I almost stepped back but the guards held me. He stopped in front of me. I could see the length of his legs from where I was looking down. Then it hit me, the sweet heat, I gasped as I felt the Princes' command.

The guard to my right let go of my arm and reached into his coat pocket and pulled out something shiny.

It was shinny enough to grab my attention and I looked at what he was holding. It was a gold pocket watch. With leaves engraved into the front.

The sweet heat stopped and the guard gasped when he came back to his senses and saw himself holding such an item.

"Hendrix," The prince said, "Doesn't your watch have cherry leaves engraved on the front?"

The guard dropped the watch and started taking large steppes back. "I don't know how that got on me!"

The watch, the one he dropped, was suddenly in the prince's hand instead of on the floor.

"Where did you take it?" The prince asked.

"The washroom, Master Hendrix always checks the time then sets it in the washroom."

His hands went up to his mouth after he spilled his secret. His face turned red in anger. "I'm not going back to those slumps!" he raised his fist to the Prince.

The guard to my left let go of me and tried to stop him before he hit the Prince.

The Prince grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. There was a loud pop sound that sent chills down my spine. The guard let out a painful cry before dropping to his knees.

I stood frozen. To scared to move.

"Take this man away. He has shown his true nature."

"Y-yes, My Lord." The other guard mumbled and reached for the other man. He didn't put up much of a fight anymore.

The prince's expression never changed even as he handed the watch back to Hendrix.

"Hmph," Hendrix griped, "He'd smudged it."

"Hendrix, you seem to owe her an apology."

Hendrix looked up from his watch and looked at me with the same shocked expression before he busted out laughing. "Her? I can still throw her to the Hounds."

"Hendrix." The Prince warned.

Hendrix looked between the Prince and me this expression only getting angrier. He huffed and finally stood a little taller; he did a quick nod of his head and said, "My mistake."

I didn't breathe. Did... did Hendrix just apologize to me?

Hendrix turned on his heel and stormed off.

Enzo was almost as baffled as me when the Prince looked at him he started nervously laughing. "Wh-what a crazy day."

"Mr. Enzo, you also own her an apology. For accusing someone with no proof."

He laughed again and looked at me. But if an Elite had to do it, then he had no hope of avoiding it. He bowed to me, "I'm deeply sorry for the trouble." He backed up until he was out of sight, never raising his head.

My hands were shaking at what just happened. I looked up at the prince and his candy apple eyes were looking right back at me. I looked away, finally, I dropped to my knees and thanked him for saving me.

"Raise." He said, I did but I kept my head low. "What is your name?"

"Riley," I risked a glance at his face and couldn't look away.

He stared back at me and I could feel my heart fluttering back to life.

After the dead silence, he said, "You are immune to Elite's power."

My poor heart felt like ice was running through my veins. I always got away with it by acting like it was something common or not true. I didn't know what to do when faced with someone like the very prince knowing.

After several seconds of frozen fear I raised my arm to my forehead and acted like I was going to swoon. "It's just your power... is... so GREAT! That it's completely blocking my senses and I'm unable to react." I turned and ran out the door.

I ran through the building as fast as I could and out to the streets. The building wasn't near a stop for the local trolley but I could normally jump on when it passed. Normally I would have changed out of my heals as well. I saw it off in the distance, I wasn't too late.

A hand came down on my shoulders and I stopped.

I knew who it was before I looked back but I looked anyway.

He was pressed too close to me. I could feel the length of his leather boots on my bare legs. I looked up at him.

"You really can't be controlled."

I tried to shake his hand off me. "No, that's not true."

His grip tightened on my shoulder. "Don't lie. I can't make you do anything." Then he muttered, "You can do anything you want."

My eyes widened and looked behind him. "Oh no! The guard is coming back!"

He turned. I jumped on the trolley, in heels, and collapsed into a seat. I briefly glanced back and saw him staring after the trolley. Oh no.

The Trolley didn't get near the Slums where I lived, so I took my shoes off and walked home. As the houses become less pretty and more rundown I started looking for my apartment neighbor. She used to be a Pet for an Elite and one of her last gifts was a car. While that was over ten years ago it still ran. I didn't see her on her normal streets and I was getting depressed I would have to walk all the way home.

I was already sad that I would have to move now. There where four nations run by Elites.

I fingered my gold pin on my tie that had this Nations insignia.

I could try to find someone to trade me a different nation's pin for this one. The black-market had everything. But I didn't know if I had the money to move like that again.

When I got home I dropped my heels on the floor and fell back against the door.

Flip

I stiffened before turning to the noise.

"Welcome home."

In my one-room apartment, on my bed, the Prince was sprawled out, reading one of my cooking magazines.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"

"I asked your owner where you lived. And he even pointed it out on a map for me." He flipped another page in my cooking magazine. "Why do you have so many cooking magazines but you don't even have an oven."

I took a step closer, "My lord, what are you doing here?"

He placed the magazine down. I watched as he got out of bed and knelt on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock.

"Will you hurt me?"

I gasped. "Of course not, my lord."

"No, I'm asking you to." His hands were balled into fists in his lap. "You are the first person I have ever met that I can't control and I want you to hurt me."

My mouth was hanging open. "Get out," I said.

"What?"

I stomped up to him and grabbed him by his collar. "You are not the Prince, the Prince would never step foot in the slums on his own." I pushed his long blond hair out of his face so I could see his ear piercings. I was right in his face trying to read the piercings.

Only the king of the region had four piercings. He had the pin-like one in the lob that all royalty had. And while I stared at the other two pieces I kept coming up with the same rank as the Prince.

I was manhandling the prince of the Bayside's region.

I reached up and tried to pull the fake earrings out as a last attempt to prove he wasn't the Prince.

"Ow, ouch!"

I gasped and let him go. "God, you are the Prince!"

"I... I thought you knew that."

"Wait, why is the Prince of Bayside ask me to hurt him."

He actually blushed and had to look away. "You're the first human I've met that I can't control. Even when I try not to if I'm feeling really strong emotions my powers can still control them subconsciously."

"What does that have to do with me?"

He looked back at me, "Slap me."

"No. Get off my floor."

"Will you just, I don't know... I always fantasized about having someone that would have control over me that I don't know what to do now. Will you tie me up?"

"Look, I'm not a Pet, I have a job. And I'm never going to let anyone do those sadistic things to me."

He held up his hands begging. "No, I want you to do those sadistic things to me."

It clicked for me. Elites enjoyed dominant acts but they never use their dicks. Something about sleeping with a human is worse than sleeping with a pig. So they get off by hurting people or watching others have sex.

The prince was an oddball.

"You're a pervert, is that it?"

He looked ashamed. "I'm not- I - I"

"What kind of Elite asks to be tied up by a human? A Low Class at that? What would the other Elites think if they saw one of their leaders act this way?"

"Stop it, I'm still your prince. I could order you to be my Pet then make you do it."

My eyes narrowed at him, after the threats I already received today and the day I had that just pissed me off.

I stomped back over to him and grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled him back till he fell against the bed.

His hand grabbed at mine but he didn't force me to let go. "You can't just come into people's houses and threaten them." I pulled his hair until he gasped. "Is this how you wanted to be dominated? So low that a human can push you around?"

"That's not what I want-"

"Shut up, I can feel you shaking all over. This is exactly what a pervert like you wants." I moved closer to his ear and whispered, "If I reach down would your cock be hard?"

His breathing hitched. Oh... he did like it. I licked his ear so I could feel the earrings brace my tongue and he moaned.

"More." He managed to say.

I moved back to see his face. "No."

"No, you can't stop!"

I yanked on his hair, harder. "You don't get to tell me what to do. Ever. Do you understand me?"

His eyes started to look scared. Scared I was going to hurt him or I would never do this to him again. He nodded.

"In fact," I said, "Let's do this right. If I'm going to be the dominant one I'm going to be your master. Do you understand? And you will do everything I say or you will never see me."

"Umm," he looked away. I forced his head back to look at me.

"That's what you want right? To be lower than trash. To be told what to do by a lowly, weak human."

12