The Run Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come sit on it." John reached into the drawer next to the couch and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. Openning the condom with his teeth he then rolled it over Dylan's cock. After lubing it and himself up he straddled Dylan. John got a firm grip and guided the tip into his hole as he slowly lowered himself. This was what he had been waiting for. Not worried at all about the initial pain John sat all the way down even thought he wasn't usually much of a rider and really preferred to take it from behind. Just as he decided to give it a try Dylan sat straight up at the edge the couch.

"Wrap your legs around me," Dylan said. He pulled John close and unexpectedly stood up, hoisting John's entire body effortlessly. John's eyes opened wide with shock and an intense sensation as gravity forced Dylan's dick deeper into him.

"How are you so strong?" John said staring intensely into Dylan's eyes.

"Where's the bedroom? I'm gonna fuck you right, pretty boy," Dylan said aggressively.

"It's upstairs." John expected to be put down.

"I like a challenge," Dylan replied. Unbelievably he started to walk slowly toward the staircase carrying John with amazing ease. Bouncing slightly with each step John felt the hard dick bobbing inside of him. By the time they got his room he was filled with feeling of lust and admiration so strong he couldn't think straight.

At John's bed Dylan collapsed on top of him. No longer able to hold back, he fucked John missionary pumping his hips and grinding in and out of him. John spread his legs wide. Dylan was a big, passionate man and John was ready to take whatever Dylan wanted to give. John grabbed Dylan's ass cheeks roughly, feeling them move up and down.

"Fuck yeah. Grab my ass. Grab my Fuckin' ass!" Dylan growled. He lifted John's legs up into air and drove his long dick deeper into John's tight hole. Dylan pounded John's ass hard while holding on to his ankles and even kissing his feet. John was in ecstasy, grunting with every thrust and loving everything that his partner was doing, his feet now over Dylan's shoulders.

"AH...YEAH! YEAH. TAKE IT PRETTY BOY. FUCKING TAKE IT ALL!" Dylan was by far the most vocal partner John had ever had. He didn't care about that. In fact, John didn't care about anything. He didn't care that he barely knew this man. All he cared about was the sensations flowing through his body. Soon, much too soon for John, Dylan bore down on him. His hips began pulsating with an intensity that only meant thing. Dylan lowered John's legs and began to kiss and fuck him mercilessly. The big man grunted loudly and John could hear the loud slapping sound of Dylan's hips slamming against the back his thighs.

"AH. Fuck. FUCK!" Dylan screamed as he shuddered and pumped his heavy load into John. Dylan fell onto John gasping and shaking, still squirting remnants of his orgasm into John. John heard Dylan's heavy breathing and moaning in his ear. He was still rock hard. Slowly Dylan pulled out. John jumped slightly as the tip popped out of him.

"You're incredible" Dylan said.

"So are you...I'm still hard," John replied.

"It's ok. I'm gonna take care of you." Much to John's shock, his new top grabbed his cock and began to suck it aggressively. John's dick was average in size and Dylan had no problem taking it all in. John's eyes grew wide with surprise as Dylan expertly handled his cock. He looked down to see that head of reddish brown hair bobbing and swerving vigorously. Dylan grunted loudly as he repeatedly, effortlessly slid the entire length of John's dick in and out of his mouth.

Dylan was good. The best John had ever had in fact. He reached down, stroked the back of Dylan's head and watched as those talented lips worked his slick, wet cock, noticing that there was no eye contact. Dylan reached up with one hand and began working John's nipple. Soon he pulled up.

"Spread your legs." As Dylan again clamped down onto John's cock he slid a finger through John's asshole and deep into him. John lost all control, moaning loudly as he was sucked and fingered him. The feeling of Dylan roughly pinching his nipple and sliding his digits in and out of his hole, all while still sucking his dick with amazing skill was too much for.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes! I'm GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM," John yelled, losing complete control of his body. His toes curled, his back lifted off the bed, and he finally ejaculated a massive amount of cum. Wave after wave left his cock. None which he saw because his new friend did not let up. John felt the tip of his dick at the back of Dylan's throat as he coated it with cum.

For the first time Dylan choked and gagged but he continued to work the full length of John's cock, now with loud slurping sounds and he sucked up and swallowed every drop. As the last of John's orgasm passed his body shook. And when Dylan kissed the tip of his dick he had one last involuntary spasm.

Dylan, finally showing some exhaustion from all of his efforts, collapsed on the bed beside John. They lay side by side, naked, and breathing heavily for what felt like forever. All of John's apprehension about inviting the man he met at the gym to his house was gone. Also gone was the worry that he might have no one call when Leo left. This had been fairly easy and he definitely wanted more. If, he thought, he just paid a bit more attention and was a little more ballsy he would have no problem meeting new lovers. Or even friends.


12