The Running Club

Story Info
Four wives have a pre-race workout.
6.5k words
4.39
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers

This is a story that happened about two years ago involving my wife, her little sister and two of her friends. The depiction of the story is based on an actual encounter, but the names have been changed to conceal the identities of the women involved. It is being told from my point of view based on what my wife told me that happened.

My wife Jamie has always been a runner for as long as I've known her. On top of running all the time, she also works out four or five times a week. Needless to say, she's in really good shape. Her body is amazing, and she turns heads everywhere we go. She's only 5' tall, long platinum blonde hair, dark tanned skin, 36C fake breasts and a rock-hard ass that's shaped like a heart. We have been married for over ten years now.

I should also mention that she and I have been on again, off again in the swing lifestyle for several years now. It's more of a hobby for us than a lifestyle. Our sex life is amazing, and our marriage is stronger than ever. It's only human nature to be attracted to people other than your spouse at some point so why not explore it? The biggest cause of divorce in the world is infidelity, so if you're honest and act on it together, the bond is less likely to be broken. Not everyone sees this situation in the same light, so there are a multitude of people that carry a negative opinion. If you're one of those people, this story may not be for you.

We don't go around and flaunt it, nor do we just go hop in bed with everyone that sparks our interest. We have had first encounter hook ups, but the situation dictates each encounter. We do have a small circle of friends that we've met and become really good friends with. We are fortunate enough to be able to hang out with these friends outside of the lifestyle without anyone being the wiser. None of our family members are aware of our involvement, but I think Jamie's little sister is suspect. I've heard her asking Jamie several questions about different situations that makes me think she's onto us.

Jamie's little sister, Maddie, is about 10 years younger than us. From what Jamie has told me, Maddie was a wild one when she was younger. At 35, Maddie is still a knockout herself. She's just a little taller than Jamie with short blonde hair, 34C breasts and little juicy bubble for an ass. She also works out quite a bit and runs with Jamie a lot. She's stuck in a marriage that she's been unhappy with now for the last few years. Her husband has let himself go and never wants to do anything. He's constantly trying put her down and make her feel self-conscious to mask his own insecurities.

I hear Jamie and Maddie discussing sex, or her lack of, often. Jamie has 2 other friends that live nearby that also like to run as a hobby. Neither of them are what I would call the competitive type like Jamie. Jamie runs to win the race and they do it to be social and stay in shape. Both of these women are teachers in the local school district. Jessica is about the same age as Maddie. She's about 5'4" with short blonde hair, slender frame, small breasts and a quiet demeanor. I've always seen her as the choir girl type that is always prim and proper.

Gina is closer to our age. She taller at 5'9", short brunette hair, long slender (but defined) legs, small breasts and a tight little ass. She seems like she would have an adventurous side, but always maintains a proper image due to her occupation. I soon found out that both of her teacher friends were the polar opposite of what I expected. Jamie and the girls had started training for this half-marathon that was coming up in a just a few short weeks. It was out of town a few hours away, so they were all going to get a hotel room and stay up there for the weekend.

This was to be a little girl's trip for them to escape the reality of adulting for a couple days and enjoy themselves. They trained right up until the day they planned on heading out. They all packed up on a Friday morning and headed out. This particular race was a big event and always had a convention on the front end of it. The girls enjoyed walking around the convention and checking out all the new gear they haven't seen yet. Jamie had stopped at this Brooks running shoe display. She is a loyal user of this brand of shoe, so she always geeked out at the chance to checkout new products.

There was a young guy there named Mark that was the Brooks representative for the convention. Mark was a young guy that was very fit and attractive. He was wearing running shorts and a tank top while sporting some new Brooks shoes. He was playing the part so to speak. All four of them took notice to his good looks and physique. Jamie also noticed that he was sporting quite a bulge in his little silk running shorts. It didn't take long for the others to notice as well.

Mark played the part well, trying to sell them on everything at the booth. He was also unapologetically flirting with them as well. Jamie noticed that Jessica couldn't take her eyes off Mark's crotch. Jamie seemed to notice that his bulge was getting bigger herself. After about 45 minutes at this one booth and $300 in merchandise later, the ladies moved on. They picked up their race packets and decided to head off to the hotel to get checked in.

When they finally got to their room, they decided to relax for a while. It was a two-room suite with a big jacuzzi tub in it. Maddie, being the wild one of bunch, blurted out something that made the others blush a bit.

"Did you see the size of Mark's cock through those little shorts he had on? I bet someone's having fun with that thing."

Jamie almost spit out her water laughing. She knew Maddie was wild, but she didn't expect her to say something like that in front of the other two.

"He did look like he was sporting a nice package." Jessica chimed in.

Jamie was even more shocked at this since she always looked at Jessica like she was Polly Purebred. The girls laughed about it for a bit and then decided that they should get ready to go have some dinner. They all casually dolled up for the evening and headed out to a local restaurant/bar that was within walking distance. They made their way in and got seated, quickly giving the waitress their drink order. Margarita was the choice for all of them to get the evening started. It shocked me to think that they would be drinking alcohol the night before a big race, but they didn't get a chance to get away very often.

Dinner was ordered up and the ladies continued to sip their drinks. One after another they flowed while the women laughed and soaked up the evening. They finished up their dinner and decided to check out the other side where the bar/dance area was. Jamie and Maddie loved being able to get out and shake their asses whenever they got the chance. It seemed as if the other 2 ladies were the same. The more they drank, the more you could see Jessica and Gina's real personalities come out.

They were all very attractive, so the attention they were starting to get was expected. The bar was packed with mostly people from the running community since this was such a big event in town. There was no shortage of physically fit men to occupy their attention. As I mentioned before, Jamie and I have a unique marriage, so she is free to do as her hormones guide her. The only rule we have is that we have to tell the other all about it. This rule keeps things from being concealed and doesn't feel like cheating.

Jamie was starting to feel frisky at this point. The only caveat to her acting on it was the fact that neither her little sister nor her friends knew about our marriage arrangement. The women continued to dance when they were approached by a waitress. The waitress handed them all a shot, and they looked at each other confused. They knew that none of them had ordered up shots, so they were wondering where they came from. The waitress said that these are compliments of the young gentleman at the end of the bar. They all looked over, and there stood Mark, the guy from the convention.

They all quickly made their way over to the end of the bar to thank Mark for the drink.

"Since Mark bought the round, he gets to make the toast." Jamie said as she held up her shot glass.

Mark held up his shot and said, "Here's to good times, good races and these 4 beautiful ladies."

The ladies all blushed a little and downed their shots. Mark began making small talk with them as they gave him their undivided attention. They were all buzzing at this point, and I think the sexual tension was starting to mount. Jessica asked Mark where his lady was this evening and he promptly told her that he was single. This caught the attention of all of them and led to more invasive questioning. Mark did mention that he was supposed to be meeting a guy friend there at some point. His friend Ray was supposed be flying in from out of town and due there at any time.

Jessica and Gina drug Mark out onto the dance floor while Maddie was talking to some young guy at the bar. Jamie was taking in the scenery and then got handed another drink from the bartender.

"I didn't order this." she said to the bartender.

"That's from the gentleman at the other end of the bar."

Jamie looked down and this tall, slender black man that tipped his drink to her. She motioned for him to come join her. He introduced himself as Israel. He had a very thick African accent, and it was obvious that he was in town for the marathon. He had very dark skin and was about 6' tall. She could tell he was very well built by the way his clothes hugged his body. He didn't have the typical African male runner physique. He had a little bit more mass to him.

Jamie was drawn in by accent and barrage of compliments on how beautiful she was. He was very flirtatious and touchy. Every chance he got to reach out and brush her arm or touch her leg, he took full advantage of. Maddie had joined Jessica and Gina out on the dance floor. Mark looked like he was in heaven surrounded by these three beautiful older women. Jamie saw this as her chance to act on her hormones. She asked Israel if he would like to accompany her out on the deck to take in some fresh air.

She ushered him out and found a secluded spot in the corner of the patio area outside. Israel continued to compliment her on how sexy she looked, and it was melting right through her. She was obviously attracted to him physically and he seemed to be saying all the right things. All of these factors, coupled with her feeling a buzz, meant that it wouldn't be long before she let herself loose. Israel leaned in to kiss her and she eagerly accepted. His hands rose to her fake tits and began to explore their plumpness. She let out soft moans as their tongues continued to wrestle with one another in the low-lit area of the patio.

Jamie was lost in the moment and completely forgot that she was there with her sister and friends. At that moment, she didn't care. Her inner fire was starting to rise as this attractive African man touched her body. She reached out and brushed his growing cock through the fabric of his pants. Jamie could tell that he was well endowed. The heat of the passion became overwhelming, and then she had a moment of clarity.

"We better get back inside. My friends are probably wondering where i am."

They made their way back inside to find everyone else still on the dance floor. She asked Israel if he cared to join her on the floor and he happily agreed. Jessica and Gina had Mark sandwiched between them, grinding all over him to the music. Maddie was being groped by some other young hot guy that looked to have her full attention. Jamie introduced Israel to Jessica and Gina, and then they all continued to dance. Mark finally freed himself from the grasp of Jessica and Gina long enough to tell them he had to check his messages.

They all exited the dance floor to cool off for a moment and have another drink. Maddie finally made her way over and joined them. Jamie asked her who that guy was, and she said his name was Jacob.

"He was hot, but he said he had to go and get some sleep for the race tomorrow." Maddie said.

Jamie introduced Maddie to Israel. As they stood there, she could see that Maddie was sizing him up from head to toe. Maddie has never been with a black man, and Jamie told me that she was definitely curious. Mark came back over and told us that his friend Ray had a delay and wouldn't be in for another couple hours. Israel ordered up everyone another round of drinks as they continued to chat at the bar.

Jessica commented that it was getting late (but it was only 10:00) and the ladies should head back to the hotel. Israel and Mark both asked where they were staying and offered to escort them back since they'd be walking. When Gina told them what hotel they were in, the guys immediately spoke up and said they were staying at the same place. With that established, they all headed out to the hotel. The girls said that they were on the 34h floor in one of the suites and Mark chimed in that he was as well. Israel said that he was on the 32nd floor.

Jessica and Gina couldn't keep their hands off Mark while they were on the elevator. Jamie was surprised that miss Polly Purebred and her quiet friend were being so open about groping another man, but she was glad to see that they were letting loose. The doors opened to the 32nd floor and Israel stepped out. Jamie followed and told the ladies that she was going to walk him to his room, and she would be up in a minute. They made it to Israel's room, and he kissed her goodbye, thanking her for the evening. She melted into his arms, but knew she needed to get back up to her room.

Jamie was so horny that she could barely control her body. They broke their kiss and she made her way off to the elevator. Before she got too far, Jamie got Israel's number and told him that she may get ahold of him later. When Jamie made it to her room, she was surprised to see that Maddie was the only one there. Jessica and Gina had gone to Mark's room, which coincidentally was right next door.

"They said they'd be back over in a minute." Maddie told her.

"I can't believe they are going as far as they have. I never would've guessed that out of those two." Jamie replied.

"What about that sexy black man you walked back with sis? Looks like you two were pretty friendly with each other." Maddie said with a grin.

Jamie tried to play coy and act like it was nothing because Maddie still didn't have full disclosure on our marital arrangement.

"He was a nice guy, but I have Drew at home."

"MmmmmHmmmm, and that's what's stopping you?" Maddie said inquisitively.

"Oh stop it. He was a sexy guy, and he did try to get frisky with me, but"

Maddie cut her off right there.

"But what?"

Jamie just brushed her off as the door to the suite opened. In walked Jessica and Gina cackling like two hens. You could tell that they were all worked up. Jessica went to the mini bar and made them a drink. Gina said that she was going to sit in the big jacuzzi tub and have hers. Jamie expected her to grab a suit and head for the tub, but she did something that shocked her. Gina stripped off all her clothes right there and headed for the jacuzzi.

"Feelin' a little good are we Gina?" Maddie said with a laugh.

"I'm so horny right now, I just need to go wind down in the Jacuzzi."

Maddie and Jamie were both shocked at this comment and then even more shocked when Jessica walked over. Jessica wasted no time and stripped down to her birthday suit as well, following Gina into the jacuzzi. Jamie took this as a sign that she could push the limits a little and then stood up.

"Well, if everyone else is getting naked, I may as well too."

Off her clothes went as she headed for the jacuzzi. Jessica and Gina just stared at her tits as she approached the tub. They both have a tiny chest, and you could see that they were curious.

"Your tits look amazing!" Jessica said with admiration.

Jamie sat in the jacuzzi between Jessica and Gina. She felt Jessica's hand grab her tit under the water and begin to caress it. Jamie tilted her head back and let out a soft moan as Gina grabbed her other tit following suit. Maddie started stripping her clothes as she headed toward to the jacuzzi. Jessica had leaned over and planted her lips on Jamie's. Maddie couldn't believe that her sister was in the jacuzzi making out with another woman. Gina looked up at Maddie's tits and complemented her as well.

The girls were all sexually charged, groping each other while making out. They kept talking about how horny they were and needed a release. There was a knock at the door that got all their attention. Maddie exited the jacuzzi and walked over to the door to see who it was, but there was no one there. They heard the knock again and then realized that it was coming from the connector door the room next door. She opened the door knowing that it was Mark's room next door. Mark's jaw hit the floor when she opened it up, standing there completely naked in all her glory.

He became even more speechless when he looked over and saw the other three women naked and making out in the jacuzzi.

"Do you have any uh, do you have any ice?" he said stumbling over his words. Jessica unlocked her lips from Jamie's and stood up.

"Does it look like we have any ice?" she said laughing while standing there completely naked. "Feel free to join us, but you have to be naked if you do."

This just took a quantum leap to the next level of what Jamie would've ever expected. Mark didn't hesitate to strip his clothes and make his way to the jacuzzi. They all admired his offerings as he stood there butt ass naked. Mark had a decent cock that they had been envisioning since the convention earlier. Jessica and Gina sat him right between the two of them and wasted no time exploring his naked body. Jessica locked lips with him as Gina stroked his cock beneath the water. It was like throwing a fresh kill to the lionesses.

Maddie re-entered the tub and joined in the groping while Jamie excused herself for a minute. Mark was in heaven surrounded by 3 beautiful naked women in this hotel jacuzzi. Maddie suggested they all get out and resume on one of the king size beds in the suite. They all exited and quickly dried off as they made their way over to the bed. They forced Mark onto his back all climbed onto the bed. Jessica grabbed Mark's cock and started stroking it up and down as Maddie straddled his face, forcing him to lick her dripping pussy. Maddie moaned as Mark's tongue came in contact with her swollen clit.

Jessica swirled her tongue around the head of his cock as she stroked him up and down. His moans became deeper as Jessica engulfed his swollen cock head into her warm mouth. Jamie joined them on the bed and began kissing Gina passionately. Gina took the opportunity to suck on Jamie's nipples while fondling her beautiful tits. Maddie reached back and slid her fingers inside Gina's pussy causing her to moan. Jessica continued to suck and slurp on Mark's cock while it continued to grow. She removed the head from her mouth and a line of drool and slobber hung from her lips. Jamie and Gina joined her, taking turns sucking and licking the length of his swollen rod.

Maddie burst out into orgasm as Mark's tongue continued to lap at her clit. She rolled off to the side and Gina quickly replaced her. Gina let out a gentle gasp as Mark's tongue flicked her clit. Jessica soon raised up and straddled his hips. She reached down and guided his pulsating cock to the entrance of her soaking wet pussy. Jamie couldn't believe that this was all happening, but she enjoyed it all. She had fantasized about going down on Jessica and Gina both in the past.

Maddie laid there recovering from her orgasm and lightly rubbed her pussy. Jessica had now fully impaled herself with Mark's 7" cock. Gina was gyrating her hips back and forth, forcing her pussy into Mark's face. Jamie noticed the door opened and then looked over at the girls.

Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers
12