The Rush Ch. 04: Deals with Devils

Story Info
Roddy loses more dignity for a chance at his cock's freedom.
6.2k words
4.61
7.8k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zhorvath
zhorvath
59 Followers

Roddy barely slept that night. He'd gone to the cafeteria with his friends, and they pulled together a more concrete plot to expose Christian's cruel side. But they still had to wait for the right opportunity, meaning Roddy still had to spend an indefinite amount of time under Christian's thumb -- assuming their plan worked at all. Furthermore, Roddy had to return to the master suite the very next morning. The thought of what Christian had in store for him was terrifying and deeply hot; his unwavering penis kept up its fight to get hard in its cage all night long. Around 6 a.m., Roddy gave up on sleep altogether and left to hit the gym, remembering his vow to get an ass like Oliver's.

The last time he'd gone to the gym, he'd been with his friends, and stuck to an easy circuit to avoid embarrassing himself. This time, he attempted his usual full-body workout, and immediately faced how out of shape he'd gotten. Just a few months with no soccer to keep him disciplined, and his strength and stamina had depleted so much. At the same time, the burn from lifting and his racing heart helped take his mind away from his dick for once. He wound up working out for over an hour.

He showered in one of the cubicles at the gym, remaining hyper-vigilant for any opportunities where someone else might see his caged dicklet. With one of the gym's thin, white towels wrapped around his waist, he headed back to his locker to get dressed.

The locker room door opened as Roddy was putting his combo in, and he recognized the two men who entered -- Zach and Bobby, his fellow end-alphabet, poorly-endowed brothers.

"Oh, hey man," said Bobby, his shirt soaked through with sweat.

"Hey guys," Roddy replied casually, "how's it going?"

"All good," he replied. "We just did a CrossFit class. But I hear you got a pretty good workout in yesterday, too."

"What do you mean?"

Zach broke into a devilish grin. "Everyone's saying you were getting fucked in the ass by Oliver Hess."

"I didn't know you were gay," Bobby added. "It makes me like you a lot more, honestly."

"It does help," Zach agreed. "Not that you were exactly competition before."

Roddy sighed, plopping down on the bench. "Did you also hear they put me in a cock cage?" Like Kevan, he knew that Zach and Bobby would see it soon enough. "So for the next month, I literally couldn't compete if I wanted to."

He was surprised that Christian had spread the story of his hookup -- he knew it wouldn't have been Oliver. Zach and Bobby's reactions made it clear that he hadn't even mentioned the chastity device, so clearly Christian's aim was to shame him over the gay sex. Roddy knew the only way to combat him was to own it, and not let himself be shamed.

"Holy shit," Zach reacted. "Can we see it?"

"I mean, not here..."

Bobby grinned. "Roddy, why don't you join us in the sauna?"

The men headed for the back of the locker room, where the rarely used steam room was located. Reluctantly, Roddy hung his towel up on the hook outside and followed the others inside.

He enjoyed seeing Zach and Bobby naked again. Zach's big bush was matted with steam and sweat, covering more of his cock and making it look closer in size to Bobby's. Bobby, sadly, had a bald crotch to match his head, emphasizing the prepubescent size of his one-incher. It was reassuring to be reminded that there were lots of men who looked more like Roddy than Christian downstairs.

"Your dick's gone," Bobby remarked.

"I've heard of cockblocking, but this is ridiculous," said Zach. "Sorry I started the whole you being naked thing. It's bad enough you have to wear this without having to show it off at the house."

"From what I hear, it would have happened eventually," Roddy conceded. "And I kind of deserved it."

Zach fidgeted a bit, looking down at the floor. "Look, it was my choice to get naked on the quad. And clearly the advice you gave was honest. You've done way more than me to stay in this thing."

"Let's just forget all about it," he offered. "Us little guys have to stick together."

The brothers decided to stay in the steam room for a while; Zach took the right bench and Bobby the left, with Roddy in between them on the back wall. He had always enjoyed the company of men, but this -- three dudes together, proudly hanging brain after an intense workout -- this was paradise.

Zach poured some water on the coals, asking, "So what's that thing like?"

"Well I wouldn't recommend it," he said, making both guys laugh. "It had also been a long time since I'd... you know, properly jizzed. Then Christian did that thing in the basement, which only made it worse, and now I'm in this cage. I'm so horny." It was like a mantra that Roddy kept repeating to everyone who would listen: I'm. So. Horny.

He looked over and was surprised to see that Bobby had popped a stiffy. "Sorry," he said, turning red. "You just made me think about... I had a masturbation problem. The problem being that I did it all the time. So I quit a few months ago, but I also haven't had sex in--"

"Two years," Zach finished.

"--thanks," Bobby shot back flatly. "So like, I get to still see my dick and touch it and stuff, but I kinda get where you're coming from."

Roddy figured that his penis, pushed up inside his body, was rebelling by taking control of his brain: "You want some help with that?"

The silence hung in the air with the steam. Did he really just come on to Bobby? He began to fear what else he would do the more he acted with his cock and not with his head.

"Uh," Bobby responded, "you know what? Sure."

Bobby stood and moved to sit next to Roddy. Hard, Bobby was somewhere in the four to four and half range. Roddy began to slowly stroke his shaft -- it was veiny and knobby and felt different, but Roddy had still yet to meet a cock he didn't like. Once Bobby had reached full mast, his dick now almost parallel to his stomach, Roddy bent over and took Bobby's cock into his mouth.

Bobby had yet to betray much pleasure, but his breathing grew heavier, and his tight stomach started to heave slowly up and down. It was nice taking in a shorter dick; he liked being able to go all the way down Bobby's length with ease. Roddy wanted to up his blowjob game, and he found it easier to learn how to use his throat muscles with a shorter cock to experiment on.

He came up for air to find Zach standing in front of him, completely hard. Rodger was amazed at Zach's erect form, easily over six inches -- he probably had a bigger boner than some of the higher-ranking members of their class. Talk about a grower. Wordlessly, Roddy took Zach into his mouth, continuing to stroke Bobby.

Soon, he had the boys like putty in his hands. He switched back and forth between the two dicks, sucking one while fondling the other. Roddy would wait until they were about to cum -- either because they announced it was coming, or he could tell by the way their scrotums contracted -- and stop blowing them. He'd let them come down from the edge and start stroking with tantalizingly slow pumps until the other got close. Rinse, repeat. He loved this system; he felt like he could keep them on edge forever. Both were now moaning unabashedly, letting out sad little whimpers whenever Roddy stopped them from jizzing.

Finally, it became too much for Zach -- Roddy slid his mouth off as he fast as he could, but it was too late. He let out a few pulses of cum straight onto Roddy's face. He hadn't produced much, but Bobby more than picked up the slack. Roddy hadn't stopped stroking him while being showered with Zach's semen, and moments later Bobby's balls began draining the months of cum he'd built up. Wave after wave of jizz shot onto Bobby's stomach; his mouth hung slack in pure ecstasy.

Zach crumpled down next to Roddy, who wiped the mess off his face and put each arm around either boy. They nuzzled in, just for a moment, saying nothing and enjoying the post-sex glow. Roddy loved the feeling of their warm, naked bodies against his, and watching their dicks shrivel back up to their flaccid sizes.

Zach broke the silence, straightening up and scooting back over to his side of the steam room. "Well, that ruled."

Roddy smiled at him. "Glad to be of service."

Bobby stayed pressed up against Roddy, looking up at him with a teasing grin. "Best houseboy ever!"

***

As he made his way to Greek Row for his rendezvous with Christian, Roddy turned over the events at the gym in his head. He'd gone from passively accepting sexual advances to blowing two straight guys at once in a steam room, all in a matter of days. Not only did he come to accept that he was attracted to men in the first place, but he seemed to be taking on a whole new identity as a tried and true cumslut. If you had told him this was his fate a week ago, he would have never believed it, but now he was already dreaming about the next time he'd get to suck a dick -- or get fucked in the ass again, god willing.

It almost felt natural now to strip naked when he got to the house. He folded and stashed his clothes again, and walked into the foyer. Two brothers he didn't know very well were heading to the living room and crossed his path.

"Hey, it's the new houseboy!" called the taller of the two, a young man with strawberry blonde hair parted down the middle.

His friend swatted him in the stomach. "That's Roddy Higgins to you. Dude's a legend. Got laid the same day they put the cock cage on him."

"How's that work?"

"Use your imagination, Jeremy." The second guy gave Roddy a fist bump as they headed into the living room.

Roddy had no idea what to make of that, so shrugged and headed up the stairs to the third floor. The corridor was filled with snores, as early as it was in the day. He felt uneasy knowing that so many of the brothers were around -- an audience at the ready, should Christian want one.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the French doors.

Christian appeared, completely nude and with a wild case of bed head. The curtains were drawn, leaving the room in deep darkness. "Come in," he said, immediately turning back inside.

Roddy took a few hesitant steps into the room, almost tripping over the rug in the process. Christian went over to the window and flung the curtain open, flooding the bedroom with cool morning light. He stood in front of the window for a few moments, looking out over the green below, in full view of anyone who might pass by. He wondered if Christian had an exhibitionist streak of his own, or if his nihilism just ran that deep.

"I'm surprised you came," he told Roddy, still staring out the window.

"Well, my Alpha commanded it," Roddy replied.

Christian turned around, his cock a little harder than before. "I guess I meant I'm surprised you haven't quit the frat."

"Do you want me to quit the frat, sir?" Roddy hadn't meant to call him sir. It just slipped out.

Christian didn't answer, but walked over to his dresser and carefully opened the bottom drawer. Roddy made a conscious effort not to stare at Christian's asshole as he bent over. Out from the drawer Christian pulled a small purple box with discrete white lettering.

As Christian drew nearer, Roddy could make out the image on the front: a lavender-colored, curved device with a bulbous front end and a flared tail. Bold text below the picture read "P4500: Long-Distance Vibes."

Roddy's heart rate began to soar. Christian's face remained emotionless as he crossed the room and presented the box to Roddy.

"I saw how much you enjoyed getting fucked in the ass yesterday," Christian explained. "I thought since I took away your boy toy, I'd buy you a new toy as a replacement."

Roddy took the box and examined it, now able to read the smaller copy. He read aloud, "Wi-Fi-enabled prostate massager. Control his P-spot with our easy-to-use app."

He looked back up at Christian, whose face remained stony.

"I wanted to offer you a deal," Christian told him.

He lifted the delicate gold chain around his neck. Roddy hadn't been able to see what was attached to the chain due to Christian's thick, dark chest hair. But now he could tell that it was a small key.

Christian continued, "There are two keys to your cock cage. As the Alpha, I get one. Kyle has the other, and he'll let you out in four weeks. Or, you can keep this toy up your cunt for a few days, and I'll let you out on Saturday, the night of the KD mixer."

For Roddy, the choice was obvious. "Deal."

Only after he agreed he realized that he should have pressed more -- how could he really trust that Christian would let him out? Was that even the cock cage key, or was this a trick? Why did Christian want him to do this in the first place? But even a small opportunity to get early release was worth it.

"I thought you'd say yes," Christian said, the faintest smirk creeping across his face. "Go kneel on the bed, then."

Roddy walked to the foot of the bed and climbed up; he knelt, resting his ass on his heels.

"Not like that, dumbass," Christian growled, grabbing the back of his head and roughly forcing it into the duvet.

Instinctually, Roddy arched his back and popped his rear end out. He felt Christian grab his cheeks, pull them apart, and hock a fat wad of spit directly onto his hole. Roddy's mind wandered, imagining that instead of a small plastic toy, Christian might slide his almost-10-inch erection into his pussy. But instead, he felt the small round head of the prostate massager begin probing his sphincter, stimulating it to tease his cunt open. Roddy took a deep breath, trying to relax his pelvic muscles on the exhale.

It worked; in one big gulp, the full length of the toy slid into his colon. The tip of its curved, flared tail pressed firmly on his taint, giving an overall effect of his prostate being gently squeezed from the front and back.

"Now get off my bed," Christian said flatly, almost offhandedly.

Roddy slid himself back onto the ground. With every movement, every step, he could feel the device moving around inside of him, rubbing and pressing on his P-spot. It was more uncomfortable than pleasurable, at least at first.

Christian unplugged his phone and picked it up from off the nightstand. "The guy at the sex shop said the P4500 was the best of its kind on the market. 10 different speeds, 12 vibration patterns, whisper quiet. It's set up on the university guest WiFi, so as long as you're on campus, I'll have full control. But my favorite feature has to be removal detection. The app sends me an alert every time you take it out. If it's missing for longer than the length of a shit, the deal's off."

Suddenly, Roddy felt three staccato vibrations from inside his ass. He jumped, making Christian laugh darkly. "Whisper quiet" was no lie; Roddy had barely heard a sound for how powerful the buzzing felt.

"I understand, sir," Roddy mumbled, hoping he was saying the right things so Christian would just let him leave.

Christian reached between his legs to adjust his own massive cojones, unsticking them from his legs. "You'll need the cord for it. It stays in while charging, too, by the way."

"Yes, sir."

Roddy took the charger and the instruction pamphlet from Christian, and he silently crept back out through the French doors, relieved he made it out without getting further humiliated in some way. Roddy found himself waddling awkwardly down the hallway; he still needed to get used to the probe in his guts. It was only for a few days, he told himself. He just had to get through the rest of the week. Freedom was close.

***

Hours went by without incident -- not so much a single buzz occurred as Roddy went to his classes, ate at the dining hall, or did schoolwork in the commons. He wondered if the toy was faulty, and the "long distance vibes" weren't actually working over the university WiFi.

The sun had set and he was running out of steam on homework. Tony had texted the group inviting them to his dorm room to play video games, and Roddy headed back to Advisory Hall to join his friends.

He arrived to find Lance and Kevan already there in the middle of a Smash game; Tony and his roommate had pushed their beds into one corner of the room, only a few feet apart, and turned the other half into a hang-out zone complete with a TV, several consoles, and a minifridge full of cheap beer.

"Here he is!" cried Tony, fist bumping Roddy and handing him a cold can of pilsner.

"How you holding up?" Kevan asked, as Lance took advantage of his distraction to quickly win the round.

Roddy shrugged. "Hanging in there."

"Well," Lance chimed in, "you're not hanging much of anything these days."

"Don't be a dick," Tony admonished.

Lance grinned. "Say, Roddy, since it's just us SPH brothers in here, why don't you strip off? I haven't gotten to see your... new accessory yet."

"I've seen enough of it personally," Kevan retorted. "Vetoed."

"Honestly," muttered Roddy sheepishly, "if you don't mind, it's kind of more comfortable to not wear pants with this thing. And we've far passed the point of modesty."

Lance laughed devilishly, and Kevan and Tony only offered hesitant shrugs. Roddy undid his belt and took off his jeans and boxers, leaving on his shirt for Kevan's sake, to partially cover his junk. Roddy plopped down on a beanbag chair next to Lance and picked up a controller.

After a few rounds of the game and even more rounds of beer, Roddy was finally able to take his mind off the chastity cage and the toy up his ass.

That is, until a deep rumbling sensation began in his guts. He had been lulled into a false sense of security, but the toy was finally alive, pulsing and vibrating with vigor. He tried to keep calm; he figured he could finish this round of the game, make an excuse, and head back to his room. But after a few minutes, the vibrations picked up in intensity, and Roddy found it harder and harder to ignore.

The alternating vibrations changed to a steady, growing sensation, and that's when Roddy finally lost control. He felt the controller fall from his hands as he flung himself back in the beanbag chair, moaning and feebly thrusting his hips into the air. His shirt rode up past his belly button, leaving his caged nub and shriveled nuts on full display as his legs splayed out wildly.

"What the hell, man?" Tony asked, befuddled and concerned.

Roddy remained sprawled out on the ground, the sense of humiliation welling as his friends watched him at his most intimately vulnerable. He couldn't find the power to speak; all he could do in response to Tony's questions was spread his cheeks and reveal the purple toy to his buddies.

"Why did you wear a dildo to come play video games?" Lance asked tauntingly.

Roddy was panting. "Christian. He's controlling it."

"Fucking asshole," Kevan growled.

"I'll say," Lance quipped.

After a few more moments of unbearable teasing, the prostate massager went still. Roddy gathered his composure, tugged his shirt back down over his privates, and sat back up in the beanbag. "Christian said if I wear this until Saturday, he'd let me out of my cage early."

"And you believe him?" Tony asked.

"I have to try," Roddy insisted.

"Well," Lance offered, "at least you can get some... action... while you're caged up like that."

Roddy shook his head. "I don't think he'll let it go long or intense enough to do that. He's going to keep me on the edge."

As if on cue, the massager came to life again, maintaining an excruciatingly low hum -- just enough to lightly tease Roddy with no promise of release. He groaned again.

"Is there anything we can do to... help?" Kevan asked.

The room fell deadly silent. "I'm not putting that thing up my ass," Lance snapped.

Still at a low thrum, the toy started pulsing, ever so slowly. Shuddering, he lie back in the chair again and tried to describe the sensation to his friends. None of them, at least by admission, were familiar with the mechanics of prostate stimulation. He wanted to convey how difficult it was to harness the feelings and use them to climax.

zhorvath
zhorvath
59 Followers
12