The Rush Ch. 05: Climax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate you," he muttered to Roddy.

It was Alyssa's turn to deal next. Roddy felt uneasy with his hand -- the six of hearts and jack of clubs. Luckily he was spared with two jacks on the table, putting him in second for the round. It was Christian who lost, and Alyssa's turn to think up a forfeit.

"I say," she said, pausing and pondering her options for a second, "your forfeit is to give Higgins a handjob!"

Roddy immediately began to freak out. "Wait, that's not fair, I'll be technically totally stripped without actually losing!"

But his protests went ignored as everyone else in the room became more and more excited by the idea. Christian asked, "How long do I have to do it for? Until he, like, cums?"

"Ew, no," said Alyssa, "how about just one minute?"

"Well, Roddy," said Christian with a malicious grin, rising from his chair. "Today's your lucky day."

He lifted the chain off from the back of his neck, undoing the clasp and releasing the key from its hiding spot among Christian's dense carpet of chest hair. Roddy's body pulsed with adrenaline, dreading the thought of exposure but yearning for freedom from his cage. The sight of the key made his cock ache, only amplified by the visage of Kevan's throbbing boner barely inches from his face. He decided to accept his fate and milk whatever last bit of pleasure he could from this mess.

Roddy stood, facing Christian. "Care to do the honors?" Christian asked, gesturing at the jockstrap.

Roddy took a deep breath and stripped completely nude, revealing his boy-sized, caged-up cocklet to a sea of his friends and classmates. There was a beat of awkward silence followed by immediate chatter and stifled laughter. "What the fuck is that?" someone asked their friend, too loudly. Roddy felt himself turn bright red.

Christian inserted the key into the lock that held his cage on. "What is he doing?" someone again asked in the crowd.

Roddy was almost trembling with anticipation. Finally -- release!

Christian peeled off the front plate of the cage, the tormenter that had kept his dick pushed up inside him all this time. Roddy immediately sprang to his full glory, his hard-on a little shrunken for the moment thanks to its time in chastity. He was probably down a quarter inch or so, to three inches flat, the shortness accentuated by its distinctive upward curve.

Alyssa reached over and flicked his penis with her ring finger. "He is fully, one-hundred-percent rock hard and still that small!" she announced.

There was gleeful laughter from the crowd, with some people holding their thumb and forefinger up to further shame Roddy. "Look, he's dripping precum!" someone pointed out.

At this newest humiliation, Roddy's little cock throbbed wildly, bouncing about with a mind of its own. This delighted the crowd, resulting in a feedback loop of humiliation and arousal. Roddy didn't know whether to hate Christian or to thank him. He had never felt so erotic before.

Finally, Christian sauntered back over to Roddy and unceremoniously spat a fat wad into his palm. He gracelessly slathered up Roddy's prick with a flat hand, and once it was sufficiently lubed up, Christian grabbed it with his index finger and thumb and began stroking up and down the short length of Roddy's shaft with amazing speed.

With everything Roddy had been through -- the cage, the vibrator, the edging, the denial -- not to mention Kevan and Christian fully nude right in front of him -- he knew he didn't have it in him to last. A full minute was out of the question.

Hardly ten seconds had passed before Roddy's knees buckled, his legs trembling, primal moans squeaking out of his throat. His nuts squeezed up tightly against him, his dick tautly erect and ready to shoot. Roddy tensed up, grunting and thrusting himself into Christian's grip.

"Oh my god," Alyssa observed, "is he going to cum?"

Christian sneered. "Oh, hell no!" and recoiled from Roddy with exaggerated disgust.

Roddy could only stare down in dismay as his cock bobbed, shooting thick loads of everything he had built up over so many hours of misery and arousal that past week. He couldn't bring himself to stroke himself in front of the crowd, despite everything, and so was left with yet another ruined orgasm. The surge of adrenaline and lust gave way to abject horror -- his humiliation had been for naught; Christian had once again stolen another climax from him.

"Dude," Kevan announced, rather loudly, making pointed eye contact, "you didn't even last thirty seconds!" Small revenge for his own forfeit, Roddy knew.

More laughter from the crowd, but this time, Roddy's soft little cock sat limp. Christian came back over to Roddy, holding up the cage.

"What are you doing?" Roddy asked, stifling a stammer.

Christian grinned devilishly. "You still have two rounds left before you have to get naked! You said so yourself just a minute ago."

Roddy knew better than to protest as Christian pulled his junk through the base ring of the cock cage again. He watched as the Barbie-pink disk that kept his dick pinned down met flush with the channel for the lock, and took a deep breath as Christian sealed him in once again. Now, he was determined to lose two more hands and win back his penis. He slid his jockstrap back on and rejoined the table, wiping up the cum he'd splattered in front of himself with his discarded tank top.

"I have so many questions," said Alyssa. "How long have you been in that thing?"

"Too long," Roddy quipped. "It's Christian's turn to deal."

Of course, the "bets" in this game were entirely symbolic -- the real stakes were their clothes -- so Roddy had no way to throw the game. He could only watch the cards on the table turn over each round and hope he'd come out with the worst hand.

Unfortunately, this time Alyssa lost, shedding her jeans and giving the eager boys in the crowd a good look at her ass. She lost the round after that as well, becoming the third fully-stripped player of the night and revealing her small, milky-white boobs. Kevan's erection, which had settled to half-mast, perked back up again as Alyssa settled in across from him.

"Looks like it's between you two," said Christian, gesturing towards Roddy and Lily.

Lily smirked and bantered, "You're going down, baby-dick." This elicited 'oohs' from around the room, but they didn't know Roddy was on her side on that one.

And, to Roddy's delight, he came dead last in the next hand. This time, it didn't even bother him to strip off his jockstrap and flash his caged nub to the crowd again. He'd learned from his experiences these past few weeks that often, it was best to just own his humiliations. He grabbed his bundled-up package and shook it at the crowd with bravado, oscillating to give everyone a good look, daring them to make more comments.

It was Roddy's turn to deal once more, his heart pounding out of his chest. His manhood was in these cards. He was so focused on his hand, and the mental calculus of estimating his odds of losing, that he was wholly unprepared for Christian to lose the hand. Roddy, as dealer, had to think up a forfeit.

On the one hand, this was like a gift from above: Roddy knew the social pressure of the situation would outweigh their internal frat dynamics. He could finally exact on Christian a fraction of the humiliation that he had wrought on Roddy. But on the other hand, if things went south tonight, he knew Christian would exact punishment for a forfeit he felt was unfair.

But Roddy had an idea in the back of his mind that he just couldn't shake. "Alright, Christian," he decided, "your forfeit is to eat me out. Rim me, right here, right now."

The crowd immediately lit up. "Oh ho!" someone called out. "Damn!" said another. It was the perfect power reversal: Christian serving Roddy for once.

Christian stood, a stern and foreboding expression on his face. "You sure you want to do this?" he asked, a threat.

Roddy just nodded eagerly.

"Well, get up on the table then."

Roddy did as he was told and climbed onto the plastic tabletop. He was perpendicular to the crowd, giving them a view in profile of the impending anilingus. Kevan and the girls cleared off the cards as Christian positioned himself behind Roddy, staring point-blank at his ready asshole.

"For how long?" Christian asked.

"For as long as I say," Roddy snapped back, becoming impatient.

Christian set to work, initially hesitant. The tip of his tongue made a few cautious dips into Roddy's colon, before he finally relented and slid the whole of it in. Christian's tongue was thick and stiff, lashing its way up inside of Roddy arrhythmically. Soon, he settled into a groove, working Roddy's guts with gusto.

For his part, Roddy was ecstatic. Waves of warm pleasure radiated throughout his undercarriage. He relished Christian's eager lapping; the more Christian seemed to get into it, the more Roddy got turned on. The crowd was eating it all up, egging them both on and whooping each time Roddy let out a moan or Christian slurped greedily.

The pleasure only grew and grew; this time, with Christian out of command, there was no one to cut the stimulation short. Roddy felt that familiar welling sensation deep inside him, the pressure on his prostate making him feel like he needed to pee. But he pushed past it, saying nothing and letting Christian continue his handiwork.

Roddy was lost in the low thud of the bass, the soothing rhythm of the lights, the warm and wet feeling of Christian's tongue. He let himself fall into the rising feeling of intense arousal that seemed to be overtaking him completely.

All at once, Roddy began to tremble, his joints becoming like jelly. An orgasm unlike anything he'd ever experienced ripped through his body. He cried out and crumpled onto the table, shaking with raw, fiery pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss made his entire body seize. To his surprise, there was no wetness down below; he hadn't ejaculated at all, and in fact, his cocklet was completely soft. He'd had a completely dry, full-body orgasm.

As Roddy came back to reality, he was suddenly painfully aware of the crowd staring at him with gaping, shocked expressions. No one had expected to end up watching someone writhe in uncontrollable pleasure when the game started.

"Greek life rules!" cried out one lad, but no one joined in with him.

Awkwardly, Roddy slid off the table and back onto the ground. He grabbed the deck of cards and passed it to Alyssa. "Anyway, next round!"

Lily wound up losing the next two rounds in a row, stripping to reveal her hourglass figure and enormous tits and melting every frat boy's mind in the process. Under different circumstances, Roddy would have been dismayed. He'd won the poker game -- but he'd lost the chance at his cock's release. He'd be locked up for another month.

But instead he remained in a daze, still shaken and light-headed from the experience of his first prostate orgasm. He couldn't find it in him to care that it had all gone wrong. He finally had what he'd been desperate for, non-stop, for days on end: relief.

The crowd cheered and began to dissolve as people returned to chatting and dancing. The players themselves gathered up the cards and started putting the folding chairs away. Lily and Alyssa began redressing, but the boys were surprised to find someone had nicked all their clothes when they weren't looking.

"It was probably one of our brothers," grumbled Kevan. "Getting real sick of these friendly pranks."

"You get used to it," Roddy shrugged, finding himself once again trapped in a Greek house, nude and in a cock cage. Only this time, Christian and Kevan would remain naked as well as a constant comparison. Roddy sighed, lamenting his meager manhood, as much as he had come to accept himself over these past few weeks.

Christian strode over to where Roddy and Kevan were standing. "Bet you're feeling really proud of yourself, huh?"

"I'm feeling pretty good, yeah," he replied.

"I've already come up with like, three ways to punish you for that," Christian sneered. "I think a few hours hooked up to a milking machine will teach you a lesson."

"What the fuck is a milking machine?" Kevan asked.

Before Christian could describe the apparatus, Tony burst out from the throng and waddled up to the three nude men. For his part, he was wrapped in a toga and covered in glitter and lipstick smears.

"Where have you been?" asked Roddy.

Tony beamed. "Having the time of my fucking life with these chicks. Everyone loves the funny fat guy in a toga!"

"Fucking hell," groaned Christian. "This slob gets more action than me? It's not fair."

"It's not just me," Tony said, shooting a pointed look at Kevan and Roddy. "Lance just headed upstairs with one of hottest girls at this party. Beautiful shiny brown hair, rocking body -- actually, Rod, I think it's the same girl you hooked up with during O-week!"

In Christian's undressed form, Roddy was able to watch as every single muscle in his body tensed up in anger and jealousy. "Caroline?" Christian asked through a snarl.

"Yeah!" Tony exclaimed. "That's exactly right, thank you. Caroline."

"Upstairs, you said?" Christian muttered, but he didn't wait around for confirmation. With a forceful shove, he moved Tony out of the way and started pushing through the crown towards the hallway.

Roddy swiftly turned to huddle up with his friends. "I can't believe it's really happening. I can't believe Lance pulled it off!"

"I can't believe she went for him," Kevan agreed.

"Alright," Roddy continued. "Kevan, come with me upstairs. We need to make sure Christian doesn't do too much damage. Tony, you go round up Kyle and as many upperclassmen as you can convince to come up."

"Um, what about your clothes?" Tony blushed as he stared down at Kevan's cock and Roddy's cage.

Roddy shrugged. "We'll deal with that later. We have to capitalize on this."

With that, Roddy led the way as he maneuvered through the crowd. He pushed past friends chatting in tight circles, around random pairs making out or dry humping, and through at least one brewing fight between two over-served SPH boys.

Finally, he emerged into the hallway and maneuvered to the base of the stairs. He turned around but didn't see Kevan behind him; after a few beats, his friend burst out from the living room as well, his big cock a little swollen.

"Sorry," he panted, "I ran into a very eager KD sister who was making a very convincing argument of why I should sneak off with her."

Roddy grinned. "You're getting used to the forced-nudist lifestyle."

"Listen, I've never had any qualms about being seen naked," said Kevan, a rare boast. "But I do prefer to have some control over it."

"I think it's the lack of control that I find so exciting," Roddy admitted.

Kevan shrugged. "Different strokes."

"Sometimes literally," he agreed. "Alright, it's time."

They made their way up the stairs -- the KD house was only two stories but had a much more efficient use of space than the centuries-old SPH manor. The bedrooms were all furnished like dorms and accommodated far more students.

However, the dense dorm-style living made it difficult to find the room Lance and Caroline had snuck off too. Roddy and Kevan interrupted two different couples mid-fuck as they poked their heads into rooms that seemed occupied.

But they didn't have to poke around in the dark for long -- they heard a loud thud from a room all the way at the end of the hallway and around a small bend. It would have been the last place they looked. The boys ran down the hall and around the corner, and found one room with its door wide open and light blaring out into the corridor.

Framed by the doorway was a scene that wouldn't have been out of place on Greek pottery or in a Renaissance painting. On the ground were Christian and Lance, their long bodies tortuously intertwined, Christian's large mitt holding Lance's gonads in a vice grip. Caroline was on the bed, still fully clothed, her hands clasping her mouth.

"You motherfucker," Christian yelled, sounding unhinged. "I'm going to fucking sterilize you right here, right now."

Kevan moved to intervene, but Roddy held up a hand to stop him. It wasn't that he wanted to see Lance receive some cock and ball torture -- although it was a little satisfying after how smug Lance had been about Roddy's houseboy status all semester. But he knew the other brothers had to see Christian in this unhinged state.

"We weren't--" whined Lance, the pain palpable in his voice, "we hadn't even started fucking!"

"Then why was your pencil dick stiff as a board?" shot back Christian.

"I know you've never fucked a girl before," Lance goaded, "but there's this thing called forepl--YEOW!" Christian employed a wicked-looking twist on Lance's scrotum, cutting him off.

"Lance, he literally has you by the balls," Kevan called out, "shut the fuck up."

Christian whipped his head around. "Well if it isn't the whole damn gang. Come to see your friend's voice go up an octave?"

Lance began crying out in pain again; he curled up as tight as he could under the weight of Christian pinning him down. Lance was so smooth and slinky compared to Christian that it looked like an otter trying to wrestle a fish from the river. Roddy's stomach began to sink, afraid that they would have to intervene if Tony couldn't get the upperclassmen together in time.

"Alright, Kev," Roddy said in a low voice, "I think we have to--"

"Guys?" a familiar voice echoed down the hallway. It was Tony, just in time.

Roddy called out to let him know where they were, and a few seconds later, Tony rounded the corner with Kyle McLeod and a few of the other elected frat officers in tow. Apparently a few others had caught on to the fracas and came to watch as well, SPH brothers and KD sisters alike.

The small crowd filtered into what must have been Caroline's room, Christian and Lance still locked in their naked struggle on the floor. The newcomers mostly watched dumbstruck, all a little drunk and unsure how to process what they were seeing.

After a few beats had passed, a woman's voice came through from the hall: "Alright, what the fuck is going on?"

A tall, willowy blonde strode in, making her way effortlessly past the bumbling crowd. She had to have been at least six-foot-two, standing easily above most of the men in the room.

Kyle McLeod, interestingly, looked immediately sheepish and nervous around her. It was unlike the cocky, boisterous frat president Roddy had come to know.

"Hi, Mia," Kyle stuttered, casting his gaze down.

"Kyle, care to explain why two of your pledges are fighting naked on the floor?"

Kyle huffed over to the boys and delivered a sharp, decisive blow to Christian's own nuts with his sneaker. Christian's vice-like grip on Lance slipped as he crumpled and cradled his crotch; Lance scurried away and stood sheepishly behind Roddy and Kevan, likewise nursing his aching cajones.

"Masters," barked Kyle, "explain yourself."

Christian straightened and stood up, seething and still slightly hunched from the pain in his groin. "Kennedy was about to fuck her," he gestured at Caroline, looking in equal measure traumatized and annoyed on the bed.

"And?" Kyle pressed.

"She's... she's..." Christian stammered. "I've had a crush on her since high school and I know he knows it! I know Higgins must have told him, or something." Christian was beet red. He just admitted his longest-held and deepest secret to a sizeable and growing group of bystanders. Roddy craned his neck to see several familiar faces in the hallway listening in, including Zach, Bobby, and Matty.

"So you called dibs?" asked one of the other SPH officers.

Christian nodded. "Yes..."

"Well," said Kyle, his voice now cheerier. "that settles that, then! I knew there would have been a simple explanation. Kennedy, you violated dibs, and I think Masters' reaction was pretty fair. But we'll have to put you on probation for breaking the rules. You're not allowed to come to the house or any frat-sponsored events for the rest of the semester. Including this one, so... get the fuck out of here."