The Safari

Story Info
The sisters enjoy a weekend as "prey" at a sexy safari.
4.8k words
4.57
9.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION

The sisters were nervous, excited, and horny.

They were in a group of about twenty young women, much like themselves, all lured here by the prospect of a literally wild weekend.

They had heard from a friend-of-a-friend about an event held every few months at a game preserve not too far away. A game preserve where discriminating men--and sometimes women--went to hunt very special prey. Young women--like them--who dressed the part and ran free on the grounds. If they made it through the weekend without being captured, there were cash prizes, and they might be invited back to be gamekeepers or to take part in further hunts for higher stakes. If they were caught, though, they belonged to the hunter who caught them for the weekend, to do with as he pleased. Zoey and Jade could not stay away.

RULES

They had been welcomed by an older woman in a high-necked Victorian dress, self-assured and very beautiful. She had led them to a lofty room with tall picture windows and large glass doors that opened onto an expansive meadow. There was a fire burning in an elegant fireplace, bookshelves, and a bar staffed by a barman. She had introduced herself as Mistress Sophia.

"Welcome to the Safari," she had said. "Your experience here depends on you; the more you put into it, the more you get out of it."

She explained the rules. The preserve was a hundred acres, a mix of meadows, streams, and wooded areas. The girls could roam anywhere on the preserve, staring at noon. The hunters would be allowed in at two, and the Safari would run through the long weekend. Each girl had a safe word that she could use to end her participation at any time, before or after capture; if she used it, she would be immediately taken back to the lodge, given her clothes, and allowed to leave. There were three oases, safe areas where the girls could rest and eat that they could visit every six hours. Outside the oases, there were "watering holes" where the girls could drink anytime, but they were fair for the hunters. To avoid capture, the girls could run or hide. If caught, a girl could--was expected to--fight, but no biting or kicking. When a girl was captured, indicated by the hunter putting a leather collar with his initial around her neck, she belonged to him for the rest of the weekend; he could keep her in his rooms, show her off around the lodge, or display her in the trophy room.

This was a room they had seen when being shown around. It was a lounge with dark furniture, a pool table, another bar, and rows of holes along the two outer walls; the rooms on either side had steps for the "prizes" to stand on, with their heads through the holes for the hunters and guests to admire.

They came to the dressing rooms, where they undressed and placed their clothes in lockers. Then they selected their outfits.

They each had socks and good running shoes, but were otherwise dressed as game, in animal-print leotards with matching ears, tails, and fingerless paw mittens. Zoey chose a cheetah-print leotard, while Jade went for fiery tiger stripes. Some of the leotards--like the ones the sisters chose--had open crotches and, instead of to the leotards themselves, the tails were attached to silicone plugs.

The sisters got turned on as they dressed, feeling fierce and sexy. The ears fit close on their heads; the leotards hugged their curves, tight and sleek, and their pussies--already wet with anticipation--tingled. They had gone further, like some of the other girls, and had helped each other with their makeup, painting their faces with whiskers, freckles, and dark noses. Then their tails. The plugs settled snugly into place, making the sisters moan. The tails felt natural, swishing seductively when they moved. Finally, they slipped on their paws, securing the straps around their wrists. They were ready.

At noon, the girls assembled in the large room, a sexy collection of lithe, eager animals. Mistress Sophia was there.

"Such a beautiful herd," she purred. "Is everybody ready?" There was excited murmuring. "Then good luck."

The doors opened, and the girls streamed out onto the meadow and dispersed.

FIRST NIGHT--THE DEER

Hoots and shouting caught the sisters' attention. Zoey and Jade had spent the first few hours getting as far away from the lodge as they could, at first in the meadows but then slipping into the trees. Occasionally they saw other girls, usually in small groups but sometimes alone. It was early evening when they saw the first hunter. He was riding a four-wheeler along a creek, presumably looking for footprints. The four-wheeler was quiet, electric-powered. They watched from a low spot as he passed. But now, shortly after dark, they heard the noise.

They crept to the edge of some trees to see. One of the girls, slight and with light brown hair, dressed like a whitetail deer, was running across the field. Two hunters on four-wheelers were pursuing, their spotlights illuminating her. They were shouting to each other, not caring about the noise they were making. There was a small copse of trees ahead, to her right, but the deer was running blindly, not thinking, her antlers and white, upturned tail clearly visible. There was no way for the sisters to help; all they could do was watch in fascination.

The hunters hemmed her in with the four-wheelers, one on each side. If she had suddenly doubled back, between them, she might have gotten into the copse before they could turn around, but she was too scared, panic driving her straight ahead. She turned to glance over her shoulder, and that was her undoing. She stumbled and rolled onto the wet grass. The two hunters were on her in an instant, grabbing her arms and pinning her to the ground.

They carried her to one of the four-wheelers and leaned her across it. She struggled, but she was their prize now, and these two weren't going to wait. One pulled open the bottom of her leotard and spread her legs wide apart, while the other went around front, holding her arms. They cheered each other as they took her there and then. Zoey and Jade could hear her moans as one pounded her from behind, interrupted by gags as the other fucked her face.

When she had taken their first two loads, they picked her up and laid her across one of the four-wheelers. Then they drove off in the direction of the lodge, and the meadow was still again.

THE FOX

The sisters had stopped at an oasis, resting and getting refreshed in the morning glow. They had just left, and were walking along another creek, when they saw a girl heading toward the oasis. They almost called out to her, to ask if she knew where any hunters were, when she started, looking over her shoulder and breaking into a run.

A shape appeared over a rise--a man, dressed in a dark green shirt and khaki pants, throwing off a ghillie cover as he stood. He was handsome, muscular, with brown hair and a focused, calm gaze, nothing like the lust-fueled frenzy of the hunters they had seen earlier. He took a stance at the top of the rise and swung his arm over his head, whirling something. He let it go, and it spread out in the air--three cords with small weights on the ends.

The bola struck the girl perfectly, wrapping her legs and bringing her down in one smooth motion. He was on her in moments, kneeling on her to keep her in place and pulling a collar from his belt.

He stood up and lifted her over his shoulder. She fought, beating her fists against his back, but to no avail. As they passed the sisters' hiding place, they saw that she was dressed as a fox, with pointed ears, reddish fur, and a bushy tail.

The hunter carried her to a four-wheeler parked nearby that was towing a trailer with a small cage on it. He opened the door and pushed her inside, closing it against her as she tried to get out. Then he climbed on the four-wheeler and drove off. They watched her, gripping the mesh of the cage, her expression a mix of forlorn and excited.

CAUGHT

They had gotten separated. Zoey and Jade had tried to circle around a stand of trees, but somehow went in different directions. Zoey was nervous, not sure what to do. She thought about calling for Jade, but didn't want to make any noise. She moved along the edge of the trees near a path. There was a watering hole ahead--the location was a small pond, but there were actual water fountains--and she decided to have a drink.

She glided over to the fountain and drank. She looked around and saw another stand of trees...maybe Jade went that way? She started in that direction.

She had gone about twenty yards when something made her turn her head. Off to her left was a four-wheeler...and the driver had already seen her! As she started to run, she saw that it was the hunter from the day before, the one who had captured the fox. Now he was looking at her the same way, focused and patient. He drove the four-wheeler smoothly, overtaking her steadily.

Zoey's heart pounded as she ran; her hair streamed behind her, her breasts bounced in her leotard, her tail plug bobbed in her ass, but maybe she could make it to the trees.

But no. She glanced back and saw that he was only a few steps behind on the four-wheeler, his right hand grasping a net that was draped over his shoulder. She swerved to the right, away from him, but he anticipated the move. As she turned, he swirled the net outward, draping it over her. She tumbled, the net wrapping around her, and as she tried to get up, her struggles only entangled her more. She fought to free her arms and legs, but it was no use. Her hunter watched her struggle a minute, admiring her, then reached down placed his large hand on the back of her neck to hold her still and wrapped a collar with a gold letter D inlaid in it around her neck. She was his.

He tied her wrists together and leashed them to the back of the four-wheeler. He drove slowly, just fast enough to keep her moving. He knew there was another prize out here--he had seen them both the evening before--and he suspected she wasn't far away.

Sure enough, as he drove along there was a flash of orange in the trees. Jade bounded out and tried to jump on him. Brave, but rash. He slipped an arm around her waist, lifted her, and slid sideways off the four-wheeler, keeping her feet off the ground so she couldn't run.

Zoey found herself getting aroused as she watched the hunter subdue her sister. Jade was fighting, but was no match for his strength. He wrapped her in a bear hug, then tripped her onto the ground. He rolled her onto her front, one leg across her buttocks so she couldn't raise her hips. He pulled her hands behind her and slipped a tie around her wrists. Then he reversed himself, catching her legs in the crook of his arm and securing her ankles with another tie. When he rolled her over to pick her up, Jade--her blood up--bared her teeth at him. She missed, but his eyes glinted in amusement. "You're feisty. I like that, but you have to learn some manners." He knelt, pulling her over his knee, face down so she couldn't scratch or bite. She struggled, but in a flash he had slipped a black leather muzzle over her chin and buckled it behind her head. She glared at him, but could only make muffled, unhappy noises. Then he collared her. He lifted Jade up and laid her across the deck of the four-wheeler. The sisters' eyes met--Jade, trussed and muzzled on the four-wheeler and Zoey being led along by her wrists--and their pussies gushed.

He radioed for a pickup wagon, and soon his prizes were in the cage on the back, on their way to the lodge.

THE LODGE

Hunter D's rooms. The cage was sitting in the middle of the floor, his prizes prowling inside. They had been untied, and were holding each other. They eyed him defiantly as he strode up to stand over them.

"You two were the hottest prizes out there," he started, "and the most fun to catch."

He unlatched the cage door, leaning in and clipping a leash to Zoey's collar. "Out," he said. Zoey followed, but as she came out of the cage, she clawed at him. He tuned the swipe aside and kept hold of the leash. "Now that won't do," he said with amusement. He unclipped a short, black whip from his belt and turned her away from him. He gave her a sharp sting on her ass; she yelped and fought to pull away, but he kept a grip on her and gave her another sting, then another, and she quieted.

"Over there," he said, pointing to the floor by the bed. She crawled over, him giving her ass a few pats with the whip to encourage her. "Stay," he said. She knelt by the bed, pouting.

D strode back to the cage. Jade shrank back to the far corner, a challenging look on her face. He took a casual step to the side of the cage and saw that the flesh of her rump was pushing between the bars. He landed the whip flat against the side of the cage, leaving an intermittent red mark down her thigh. She shot away from the wall of the cage, toward the door, and his hand closed on her collar. She struggled, but he wrapped his arm around her chest and half lifted her over to the bed, dropping her face-down onto it beside where Zoey knelt on the floor. He put a hand on her lower back and gave her five swats with the whip. She jumped and squirmed, but didn't try to pull away.

He admired their round, quivering assess--marked with red stripes from his whip--then pulled Zoey up and pushed her onto the bed on her back beside her sister; Zoey put her arms around Jade, who was rubbing her bottom. The hunter moved beside Zoey and placed his hand flat on her belly. He fondled her breasts with his other hand, kneading them and rolling her nipple in his hand.

"You two are the friskiest I've seen in a long time," he said. He slid his hand down between Zoey's legs, into the intense wetness he already knew was there. Zoey moaned and arched her back as Jade stared at her face.

He worked his hand on her pussy. It was smooth, soft, and wet. He clit was a hard little nubbin, and when he slipped a finger inside the warmth clenched tightly around it.

He fingered Zoey's pussy for several minutes, then withdrew his hand, leaving her panting and needy.

He grasped Jade's shoulder and rolled her onto Zoey, half lying on her. He swatted Jade's butt lightly, then stroked her tail, gently tugging on the plug in her ass. She moaned just like her sister, and he reached under and plunged his fingers into her pussy, which was just as wet and eager. He fingered them both, until they were delirious and writhing.

Then he stood up, catching their collars and pulling them seated on the bed. Standing between them, he said, "Now show me why you really came here." He put their hands on his belt and fly.

Eagerly, they began to tear at his clothes, unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants and shorts. His cock, as long and thick as any they had ever seen, jutted out above two large, heavy balls.

They were delighted, and began sucking and fondling him greedily, sometimes pushing one another off the cock to get a turn. He stood, hands on his hips, looking down at the lust on their faces and feeling the exquisite sensations. No wonder they were drawn to the Safari, and he had determined from the first glimpse he had of them that he would make them his.

They swallowed his cock, firm and earthy, taking every inch as he hit the back of their throats, stroking the shaft, sucking on his balls, and he started rocking back and forth, the spasms building. He watched their heads bob, then suddenly pulled back, grabbing their hair and erupting, hot and sticky, across their faces--cumming on their foreheads, their cheeks with their painted-on whiskers, their chins. They looked up at him adoringly, then together licked his cock clean.

He let them fall back on the bed to rest. "Good, good girls," he said. Then, pointing to the bathroom, "Go clean up, then come back here." They got up and did as they were told.

When they came back, he was dressed and on the phone. "...her here. Thank you." He hung up and looked at them. "I have something for you." He pointed to the bed, and they sat on it.

There was a knock, and the door opened. A gamekeeper pushed a cart in the room. There was a cage on the cart, and in it was the girl from yesterday, the one dressed as a fox. Now she was naked except for her collar, and had obviously been able to rest and bathe. She was very pretty, with auburn hair and round cheeks. The gamekeeper bowed and left.

"How do you like my first prize?" the hunter asked. He opened the cage door and led her out by the hand; she stood there as he stroked her hair. "She got a lot of attention in the Trophy Room while I went out for you two." Then, to her, "Since you were the first one caught, you are going to pleasure them first." He pointed to Jade.

Fox walked over to the bed and knelt between Jade's legs as Jade lay back on the pillows. The hunter sat on the couch to watch and beckoned to Zoey. "Come here." Zoey walked over and he pulled her down beside him, with her head on his lap. They watched together as Fox began licking Jade's pussy, making her squirm and moan. Jade ran her hands over her body, then grabbed Fox's hair.

Zoey was so turned on. The sisters loved to watch each other fuck. Worse, the hunter was casually fingering her pussy, her wetness gushing around his fingers. She could tell that his cock was rock-hard again, and she wanted desperately to straddle him and impale herself. She could clearly picture how his cock would fill her empty, empty pussy.

Jade's moans turned to pants, and finally to shrieks as she came, grinding her pussy into Fox's face.

"Now her," he said to Jade. Fox climbed on the bed, Jade turning over to kneel between her legs. Jade began licking and fingering Fox's pussy, darting her tongue into the velvety slit.

On the couch, the hunter took hold of Zoey's hair and pulled her head up to growl in her ear, "You're enjoying this more than they are, aren't you?" He slid his hand down and grasped the base of her tail. He gave it a tug; she moaned and wiggled her butt. "You're the biggest slut here." It was true; all Zoey could do was pant and look at him pleadingly.

Fox's pants were giving way to her own climax, Jade expertly bringing her to a screaming release. They fell on the bed together, faces smeared in pussy juice, chests heaving.

Hunter D stood up. He undressed, the girls all watching. He took Zoey's leash in his hand and strode to the bed, Zoey following, and pushed Jade and Fox to the sides. Then he lay down on his back, propped on the pillows, and pulled Zoey along by the leash. She crawled up him until her hips were over his, her dripping pussy above his granite cock. Then, with another tug of the leash, she dropped down, impaling herself just as she had fantasized a few minutes before.

Zoey gasped, eyes wide. The cock filled her completely, so solid. Her pussy clenched, working to take it all in. Her clit bounced on the base with every stroke.

The hunter motioned to Jade and Fox, and they came up on either side of him. He tugged at their collars, and they lowered their boobs into his face. He licked and kissed their boobs, their nipples, their faces, all while Zoey rode his cock. He began thrusting his hips up to meet her, making her gasp even more; she felt like she might split open, but she kept trying to take more. She could feel his cock pulse with the spasms.

With a massive groan, he came, Jade's nipple held firmly in his mouth, one hand holding Fox's hair, his thick cum flooding into Zoey, a feral howl announcing her own orgasm. He kept pounding, using her until he was totally spent, then they all collapsed. None of them moved for a long time, his arms around the three of them, Zoey's pussy still holding his cock.

When they recovered, the girls were taken by a gamekeeper to the locker rooms, where they showered and rested. Fox--whose real name turned out to be Nikki--told them about the night before, how Hunter D had brought her to his rooms, and the long night of fucking. How he had used all her holes, and left her awash in his cum and delirious from orgasms. He had let her sleep in the large bed with him before sending her to the Trophy Room while he went out to hunt again. While she was there, all she could think about was his return, and how her pussy ached with anticipation.

12