The Safe House Pt. 01

Story Info
A crossdresser finds a safe place to be herself.
5.8k words
4.73
11.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin, trust me, you won't notice he's there. He's a quiet kid. He literally has nowhere else to go. He told me he can pay a little rent and I'll pitch in too, he just needs a place to land quickly. His parents have kicked him out and he's just crashing at various places right now. You've got all those extra rooms in your house and you've talked about renting them out before. Can you help him out? It would mean a lot to me."

The soft, feminine voice on the phone was Julie. She knew how to tug at Kevin's heart strings better than anyone. The two of them had dated a while back but ultimately ended up as good friends. Her phone call had caught him off guard.

"I don't know Jules. I wasn't really planning on doing that just yet. One of the rooms is full of boxes and I don't have an extra bed setup in the other ones," he responded.

"Don't worry about that. I have an extra bed frame, box spring and mattress. All he needs is a place to put it."

"I... uh ...." Kevin stammered.

"Great! So you'll do it? You're the best friend a gal could ask for. I love you so much!"

With a resigned sigh, Kevin responded, "So, when should I expect to see the both of you?"

"We'll be over in a few hours. We just need to pick up the rest of his things from his parents house. Really, Kevin, this is such a huge help. He's a great kid and I promise he won't be any trouble at all. You're literally saving someone from homelessness," she responded in a quiet, contemplative tone.

Kevin responded, "It's fine. As for the rent, don't worry about it. Tell him he can stay as long as he needs to get back on his feet. Can you at least tell me why his parents kicked him out?"

"I really can't say," she replied and added, "but don't worry. It's not anything like drugs or anything like that."

"Ok, fair enough. Just give me a heads up when you're on the way."

After a couple of hours a text message popped up on Kevin's phone that read "There in 1 hr."

As the sun slowly dipped below the horizon, Kevin heard his doorbell ring. When he opened the door, he immediately recognized the bright, smiling face in front of him. Julie immediately gave him a tight hug and whispered into his ear, "Thank you."

He nodded his head and looked behind his friend and said, "You must be Morgan. It's nice to meet you."

The slender figure stepped forward to shake his hand. Kevin towered over him even though he was only 6 feet tall. Morgan was thin and short with shoulder length light brown hair. His crystalline green eyes had dark bags under them, an indication of the rough week he had gone through.

Morgan didn't respond verbally, offering only a slight smile to the welcome.

"The bed and frame and all that is in the back of my truck if you two want to bring it all in," Julie interrupted.

After 30 minutes of emptying the truck and setting up the bed, the three of them collapsed onto the seats in the living room. Kevin grabbed a glass of water for each of them.

"So, Morgan, Kevin here is a brilliant programmer. Don't let him fool you, he's crazy rich. He made some game for mobile phones and made some serious bank. You'd think with all that dough he'd furnish this house nicer!"

"I think you're exaggerating a bit, Jules."

"Oh please. You turned 19 and had already bought a house and cars with cash outright. You're not fooling anyone!"

"So, Morgan, what about you? What's your story," Kevin asked.

Morgan looked at Julie and asked with his eyes if Kevin could be trusted. Her slight nod gave him some reassurance before he spoke, "I just turned 19. I was in community college, but I took some time off to explore ... uh, things. I work around the corner at the pizza joint for now."

The higher pitched voice caught Kevin slightly off-guard, but he quickly moved on to his next inquiry, "So, what are your plans for the long-term? Any career goals?"

"Not really. I'm kind of in limbo right now. I'm not sure what I want to do," he replied softly with a tinge of shame in his voice.

"No worries. Not everyone has all their shit together at 19. Jule here is only 23 - same as me - and she is still clueless!"

Julie walked over from the couch and punched Kevin in the arm as hard as she could before saying, "I'll kick your ass buster. You know I will."

The two of them laughed and a small smile broke out on Morgan's face. Julie saw it, walked over and gave him a soft hug.

"It's going to be ok, Morgan. You've got a place to stay now."

After another hour, Julie left for her apartment nearby and Morgan settled into his bedroom.

** Not alone **

As promised, Kevin barely noticed that Morgan was there. Other than occasionally seeing him come and go for work, he mostly stayed in his bedroom and out of sight. In some ways, he was too invisible. He actually wanted to get to know his new roommate a bit better, but what few conversations they had evaporated pretty quickly.

That pattern came to an abrupt halt after a few weeks.

On a Saturday when the weather outside was perfect, Kevin called out down the hallway to let Morgan know he was heading out for a while.

"Hey Morgan!"

"Yeah?"

"Just want to let you know I'll be gone most of the day. I'm heading to the local high school to play some football with friends. You're welcome to come with."

"No thanks," came the voice from behind the door.

Kevin figured that would be the response. He grabbed his stuff and was out the front door to meet up with his friends.

As soon as the door shut, Morgan peaked out to see if he was gone. He shuffled out, peeked out the front window and saw that the car was indeed gone.

He smiled from ear to ear knowing he would have the place to himself for now. He quickly retreated to his room and opened his zipped duffle bag under the bed. Inside the bag was a diverse collection of women's clothing and makeup.

Morgan sorted through the bag and pulled out some skimpy, white lace panties with a matching bra. The short blue dress he chose would show off the toned and smooth legs underneath. He put the clothing on and sat at the table to apply his makeup. After an hour, the transformation was complete.

He looked in the full length mirror and smiled with immense satisfaction.

This was who Morgan truly was and this was what had landed him on the street. His devout Mormon parents would not suffer a crossdresser in their home. He had once promised to stop doing it when he was a few years younger, but the second time being caught was the tipping point.

The second time, just a month prior, was about more than clothing. His parents found his stash of women's clothing, makeup, and lingerie. That was bad enough. When they found his collection of dildos, anal vibrators and other sex toys, their decision was cemented.

His first call when he was kicked out was to Julie. She was the only person who knew about his predilections. She became privy to his crossdressing desires when she babysat him many years ago. As he got older, they stayed in touch and over the past year he had shared more and more about his true self with her.

She supported him fully and even showed him how to apply makeup properly. She knew his secret might eventually come out and cause issues for him, but she also realized that this was who he truly was deep down. Even if his parents would not support him, she would.

That was part of the reason she had called Kevin. She knew him to be an open and accepting guy and that Morgan could eventually be himself in front of him without judgement or fear. She tried repeatedly to reassure him of that, but he was still a bit gun shy. For now, at least, he wanted this all to be their secret.

So this moment of solitude, however brief, felt like a powerful exhale after holding your breath.

After a brief moment of looking at the feminine figure in the mirror, Morgan put on some headphones and began to play music to dance to. He closed his eyes and fantasized about a man treating him like a beautiful woman, caressing his back as they danced the night away.

Minutes later, the front door opened and Kevin walked back in. Morgan was completely unaware that his roommate was now home.

Kevin paused and stared at the feminine figure in front of him for a few seconds. The thin waist. The curvy, round ass. Beautiful, toned legs. Curly light brown hair. He had no idea who this was in his house. He began to approach this girl cautiously so as to not startle her.

When Morgan turned around and saw Kevin standing there, his heart dropped immediately. His body was paralyzed and his eyes shot wide open.

Kevin, for his part, needed a moment to realize who it was. Once he did, his eyes also opened wide and his jaw slacked before he muttered out, "Morgan?"

"Uh... I'm sorry. I thought you weren't going to be home for a while. I ... uh ...."

Kevin realized that Morgan was trembling. It all became clear now.

"It started raining so it cut our game short. Morgan ... is this why your parents kicked you out?"

Morgan's head dropped as he whispered out, "Yes."

"So, are you ... what, a crossdresser? Trans?"

Morgan looked up and responded, "I'm not sure. Yes? Maybe? I haven't fully figured myself out."

The two of them stood there for an uncomfortably long silence.

After four lifetimes seemed to pass, Morgan finally said, "I'll start packing my things and call Julie and ask her to pick me up."

Kevin was so surprised he didn't realize the impression his silence was giving. He quickly responded, "No. There's no need for that. No. You can stay here. I'm not going to kick you out."

Morgan stood there in silence, unsure of how to proceed.

"Morgan, whatever ... whoever you are is fine with me. If you tell me you're a girl, then that's how I'm going to treat you. If you tell me this is just a thing you do, then you live your life how you want. You won't find any judgement from me. Just think of me as a supporting friend - like Julie."

Morgan's demeanor quickly changed. The frozen, sullen body was suddenly loose and moving. He was relieved to hear those words and in a moment of jubilance reached around Kevin to give him a hug.

"Thank you," he whispered through choked back tears.

"Don't worry about it."

As the hug broke, Kevin added, "You know, you had me completely fooled. I thought you had brought home a hot girl while I was out."

"A hot girl?"

"Yeah. I mean ... you look really good in that dress. Really good," he responded assertively.

"You're just saying that," Morgan replied.

"No, really. From behind I couldn't tell at all. Frankly, with your makeup on it took me a damn minute to recognize you!"

Morgan blushed deeply and tried to hide an obvious smile.

"Kevin?"

"Yes?"

"Would it bother you if I wore women's clothing around the house? Just be honest, it won't hurt my feelings."

"Not at all. Do what you want," he replied.

With those words, Morgan danced back to his room with the spirit of a cheerleader.

Kevin collapsed into one of the chairs in the living room to contemplate what had just happened. While his first reaction was surprise, his next reaction was even more shocking.

He was turned on.

The figure in the blue dress was smoking hot. The toned legs and thick, curvy ass were accentuated by the thin waist and svelte body. Maybe more shockingly, he found Morgan to be incredibly attractive with the light amount of makeup he had on. Had he not known Morgan, he'd have been convinced he was a girl through and through.

While he sat there in silence, Morgan walked back in wearing a pink t-shirt and tight blue yoga pants.

Holy shit. Morgan looked hot in that blue dress, but this was a different kind of sexy.

"So, I was just thinking. If you're ok with it, I'd like it if you called me Maggie. It's the name I've used for myself when I ... when I dress up. It's the name I've used for myself for years, actually. And, if it doesn't bother you too much, I'd like you to refer to me as a woman. Just for now. I want to see how this feels. Right now it feels right to me. Is that ok?"

Kevin smiled and responded, "Yes ma'am."

Maggie smiled back.

Kevin stared at her face. The narrow nose that turned up just slightly. The thick, perky lips. The soft jawline and high cheekbones. She really was quite pretty.

"Maggie?"

"Yes?"

"You look really beautiful."

She blushed deeply at the words and simply said, "Thank you."

That night, Kevin found himself fantasizing about the girl he had met today. He couldn't get her out of his mind, even as she slept just down the hall. That desire would only intensify over the coming days.

** Flirting **

The very next day Kevin decided to get up and fix a large breakfast for two. The smell of coffee, bacon, eggs and toasted bread filled the house. Half asleep, Maggie drifted into the kitchen.

"That smells really good. Did you make some for me?" she asked.

"Sweetie, I made it for you," he replied.

Maggie looked at Kevin with a wide smile and whispered, "Sweetie?"

Kevin got slightly nervous but shrugged off the comment. He fixed her a plate and handed it to her.

She was wearing a long, pink sleeping shirt with cartoon unicorns and rainbows on it. Somehow, she even made that look sexy. His attraction to her had not waned a bit since the prior evening.

Kevin took a seat across from her at the table and she quickly asked, "What's the special occasion?"

"You are. I want you to feel at home here. Safe. Free to be yourself. So, I just wanted to demonstrate that to you somehow."

Her eyes became slightly wet as she quickly composed herself to respond softly, "You have no idea what that means to me."

"Well, you have no idea what it's like to suddenly have a hot girl as a roommate," he replied in a flirty tone.

"You better be careful there, Kevin. You might make a girl mistake your words for flirting!"

"Maybe it wasn't a mistake."

Maggie's eyes shot open wide and she blushed deeply as she suddenly looked down at her food. Kevin's heart rate skyrocketed. They both ate quietly for a few minutes before she broke the silence.

"You know, you don't have to do that," she said.

"Do what, Maggie?"

"Say things to make me feel good about myself. You don't need to lie. I know I'm not ... normal. Like a real girl."

"Don't. Don't say that. So, the first thing you should know is that I don't say anything I don't mean. If I compliment your appearance, it's because I mean it. If I tell you you have a smoking hot body, it's because that's what I think. Second, don't be down on yourself. In my mind, you are 100 percent Maggie and no one will convince me otherwise," he responded with a strong and sincere tone.

Maggie smiled again and after a few seconds her eyes conveyed a curious look before she said, "smoking hot body?"

Kevin knew what he had said. And he certainly meant it. He wasn't fully prepared for her to respond, though.

He fumbled through his reply saying, "Um...yeah. I mean...your legs, your ... shit."

"My what? Were you going to say my ass?" she replied with a confident, sexy tone. She added, "You're right. My ass is pretty fantastic."

Kevin looked up and met her eyes and smiled sheepishly. He couldn't believe how nervous he had just become.

Maggie saw the nervousness in Kevin and realized he wasn't just blowing smoke. He may actually find her attractive! The realization caused a surge of sexual energy to burst through her, igniting a once-suppressed animalistic desire. She suddenly felt alive in ways she hadn't since she had first started dressing.

Her body began to ache with erotic hunger. Her cock rapidly stiffened beneath the table and under her skimpy panties. Her heart pounded like a hammer in her chest.

After calming herself slightly, she added, "If you think my ass is fine, you should see the rest of me."

Kevin gulped loud enough for both of them to hear. It broke the moment as they both laughed at his uncontrolled reaction.

Maggie stood up from the table and walked into the kitchen to put her plate in the sink. Kevin caught a long glance at her as she got up. He could clearly see the impression of her stiff cock hiding behind her loose fitting shirt. He couldn't tell for sure, but it certainly looked like she was well endowed.

His heart raced again as he daydreamed about what her naked body must look like.

"Thanks for breakfast, sweetheart," the feminine voice down the hall called out.

Kevin glanced over again to see Maggie's backside exposed as she walked down the hall with her shirt pulled up. The skimpy panties did nothing to cover her from behind and the view was spectacular. Her thick, round cheeks jiggled ever so slightly as she bounced down the hall.

Kevin smiled and laughed as she disappeared into her room, but deep inside of him a desire had reached a fever pitch. He likewise disappeared into his room down the hall. Like separated lovers, the two of them stroked their hard cocks to complete fulfillment, images of one another dancing through their heads.

** Growing closer **

Unfortunately for Kevin, his interactions with Maggie would end at breakfast. She was soon off to work for a long shift and he decided to tackle some projects around the house he had been putting off.

As he went about his day though, he couldn't stop thinking about her. The shy person he had met a month prior was now a sexy, flirty girl. Everything about her was perfect. That thick, round ass. The smooth, toned legs. The curvy waist. Her pretty face and eyes.

He pushed through his chores and before long, most of the day had passed and he was spent. He took off his sweaty shirt and tossed it in the washer while he grabbed a glass of water in the kitchen.

At that moment, the front door swung open and Maggie came in smelling of pizza dough. Somehow, even in the generic white collared shirt and black work slacks she still looked pretty. She was startled when she looked up to see Kevin standing there shirtless in the kitchen.

"Oh! Hi you," she mumbled out while she obviously stared at him, frozen at the front door.

"Hey Mags," he replied.

Kevin wasn't buff or ripped, but he worked out and stayed in relatively good shape.

Maggie slowly approached to get her own glass of water, not saying anything else in the process. Kevin finally broke the silence.

"So, you feel like watching a movie or something tonight?"

"Yeah. That'd be nice. So Netflix and chill?"

Kevin blushed hard and his eyebrows shot up before she quickly responded by laughing.

"Relax big guy, I was just kidding. Let me get changed out of these nasty clothes and you should probably take a shower. You stink."

"That sounds like a plan. So, about an hour ish?"

She nodded her head and skipped down the hall to her room.

Kevin got cleaned up and changed into some loose shorts and a baggy t-shirt. He plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV, looking for something interesting to watch.

After a while, he heard the door down the hall swing open and in a flash, Maggie entered the room.

Her outfit was far more girly than before and she looked spectacular. Her hair was done nicely now and smelled faintly of roses and lilacs. She had a nice sheen of makeup that was not overdone, but showed off her natural beauty perfectly.

She was wearing a red plaid, short skirt with a matching halter top. It exposed her trim waist and showed off her curvy hips.

She spun around as if to model her outfit for Kevin. She had a wide, energetic smile that he couldn't help but be captured by.

"How does it look?"

"You. Are. Stunning. Really, Maggie. Just gorgeous. So, fucking gorgeous," he replied.

"Oh, wow. I was just going for 'nice' or 'neat' but I'll take it," she responded playfully.

She plopped down on the opposite side of the couch from Kevin and hugged a pillow in her lap. He found a movie they could agree on and hit play.

12