The Saga Continues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hasn't been easy for me, either." said Laura. "You keep going after big perps. I know from Company life that one has to just drive on and not consider what might happen, but no, it's not easy."

I just nodded. My own greatest fear was not for myself, but that someone would come against me by attacking my family... oh yeah, Westboro did that already... and it was not a fear that went away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Myron received many congratulatory toasts from fellow Officers for his Orange Order induction. Mary caught on fast that they were trying to get Myron drunk, and she had quietly substituted apple juice for alcoholic drinks. Myron still was buzzed.

It soon became apparent that trying to ask Callie Carrington to dance might earn one the displeasure of the Green Crowbar, whose first name to them was 'Captain'. Cindy made sure to have most of the dances with Callie, though I did get in once dance with Callie myself, just to show the world I could. I also danced with Cindy, with Teresa, with Mrs. Griswold, with Molly (who danced with a lot of my Officers, I noticed), and of course with Laura most of the time. Todd did sneak in a few dances with Laura, of course.

And Daniel danced with Laura while I danced with Melina one time. "I'm trying to be a good girl and not give Daniel a hard time about the Bulldogs today." Melina said.

"You? A good girl?" I said with a grin, mercilessly teasing my ex-wife, who just gave me a 'look' back. I said "Well, it has subdued the party somewhat... that might be a bad thing or a good thing."

"I'm just glad you provide rides home for them if they need it." Melina said.

"Perks of being in charge." I said, remembering that I'd authorized sober Officers to use Patrol cruisers to get intoxicated Officers safely home this night. "What about you? Expecting a great year next year... running for Mayor's wife..." Melina smiled at that.

"Yeah, that's going to be fun." said Melina. "But it's my 'other' job that's getting heated up. Bad things are going on around the world, and I'm being asked to eliminate bad people... overseas now, which I never did much of before." I nodded.

"All I'm going to say about that," I said, "is that I am a happy Wildcat to have my wife retired from that Company and staying home with me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Melina slid her shapely legs back and spread them wide as her husband Daniel mounted her in their bed at home after the Policeman's Ball. She helped Daniel guide his nine inch cock into her sopping wet cunt. He began to fuck her with slow, steady thrusts.

"Ohhh, that's good." the raven-haired beauty moaned as she began grinding her hips and ass as her husband sank into her and withdrew, only to sink in again in a steady rhythm.

"You were the belle of the ball." said Daniel, putting his weight on his wife and nuzzling her neck. "You were the most beautiful woman there, as always."

"And you're the hottest stud, as always." Melina whispered, letting her husband kiss her as he pumped in and out of her. She pulled her legs back farther, her feet high in the air, enjoying taking her husband's long, deep strokes into the depths of her tight, wet pussy.

They fucked in a deep, steady rhythm. Daniel worked to scrape the top of his cockshaft along the upper wall of Melina's cunt, where her G-spot was. When he heard her moan and felt her pussy gush around him, he knew he'd hit it.

"Oh yeah, right there..." Melina moaned softly. Daniel thrust up on that spot again and again, and Melina moaned again and again as her orgasm rose and then overwhelmed her.

"Oh YES!... YES, BABY!... Oh I love you baby! I love you!" Melina cried out as her husband fucked her relentlessly. As her orgasm subsided, Daniel began nuzzling his beautiful wife's neck.

"I love you, Melina." Daniel whispered into his wife's ear. "I love you." He then suited his actions to his words as he fucked Melina harder, getting nuts-deep into her clutching cunt. He felt the intensely pleasurable pain building in his loins.

"UHHHH!" Daniel gasped as he came inside his wife, firing jet after jet of jism into Melina's cunt, filling her with that load of his sperm that she loved hosting in her magnificent body...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They cuddled on their right sides, Melina's luscious ass pressing into Daniel's abs and groin, his arms wrapped around her, his hand on her breast as her hand kept it on her big tit.

"So you have to go to Europe?" Daniel asked sleepily.

"So they say." said Melina. "I'm not really supposed to go on field missions overseas, but they say some big things are going on over there. I think they're full of shit."

"Islamist threat?" Daniel asked, even though he knew he shouldn't ask.

"I don't know." said Melina. "Sometimes I think the bastard politicians in Washington don't know who our friends are and who our enemies are. They embrace Islamists, coddle them, all the while the Islamists are raping and murdering the wives of our diplomats overseas. It's almost like our highest level politicians want us to immolate ourselves and let our enemies win."

"It may be more than that." said Daniel. "They want the Jews to be destroyed, especially in Europe. I wouldn't complain if you quit the CIA."

"Well, let's not talk about it." said Melina. "The sooner we get to sleep, the sooner I can wake up and give you your morning blowjob." Daniel said no more, and was soon asleep.

Yes, my dear husband, Melina thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep. You're getting too close to the truth. The Powers-That-Be in this country and the European nations want to finish what Adolph Hitler started: the annihilation of every Jew on the face of the earth. They think I don't know that they want to send me to kill those that are helping the Jews, arming the Jews. But I know, and I don't like it... your daughter, my dear husband, is ethnically a descendent of an ancient family line of Jews. So how do I get out of this morass?... What would the Iron Crowbar do?..."

Part 33 - Back To Work, Down To Business

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of City Hall at 7:00am, Monday, December 4th. "Channel Two News has learned that one of the guns found in the retaining pond near where Tammy Cochran and her unborn baby's mortal remains were found does match the ballistics of two bullets that were found at that crime scene!"

"It is a shocking development in this twelve-year-old case." said Bettina. "The Town & County Police have not returned our calls for comment, but Chief Sean Moynahan said in a statement through the Press Relations Office that more information will be coming as soon as the Police can properly assess what they've found so far."

"In State news," said Bettina, "Social Justice groups protested loudly as Governor Val Jared pressed the button to light the State Christmas Tree at the Governor's Mansion Saturday night. The Social Justice groups stated that Governor Jared's actions are offensive to non-Christian religious groups as well as atheist groups, and confirm Jared's continued disregard for the feelings of all people."

Bettina continued: "The Governor then outraged his adversaries by tweeting that he was tired of Christians being discriminated against by these 'intolerant' groups, and that Christians like himself had every right to celebrate Christmas. This brought fresh calls by both Democrats and Republicans for Governor Jared to resign amidst furious statements condemning the Governor's insensitivity. And now let's go to Nick Eastwood for Sports. Nick!"

Nick Eastwood appeared in his well-fitting suit and tie. "Thank you, Bettina!" he said. "The Bulldogs are still reeling from their stinging defeat at the hands of the Tigers in the Conference Championship game, 31-13. Not only was it a bitter ending to a previously undefeated season and Conference and National title hopes, but the Bulldogs say they feel very slighted and disrespected by being relegated to the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville rather than a major bowl. The Tigers were invited to the Orange Bowl to play The Ohio State University, while the Wildcats were surprisingly invited to the Cotton Bowl to face the Texas Aggies of the Southeastern Conference..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Gator Bowl?" Cindy muttered, stunned, as we drank coffee in MCD. "Really?"

"That is bad." I said. "Y'all definitely got shafted on that one. I don't know what happened."

Teddy Parker was a bit too helpful in speaking up: "What happened, sir, ma'am," he said, "was that probably Georgia or Florida should've gone to the Gator Bowl, but they play in Jacksonville every year and there was panic that their fans would not attend the Gator Bowl game. So they both got bumped up to the better bowls in the State of Florida, and our Bulldogs got kicked down. The Cotton Bowl wanted to feature Jamaal Washington, and I understand the Wildcats Trustees have ties to Texas and the Cotton Bowl. I think it's a load of crap myself, especially for our Bulldogs here..."

"Yeah it is." said Cindy, all joy of showing off Callie at the Policeman's Ball now wiped out. She refilled her coffee mug, but soon left the klatch for her office.

"Why aren't you at Detective School, Mr. Parker?" I asked.

"It begins tomorrow, sir." said Parker.

"Very well." I said. Mary, has Myron recovered from his weekend?"

"No sir." said Mary, whose hair was purple today. "It's the anniversary of the Policeman's Ball where he proposed to me, as always, so what little energy he had left after the Orange Order initiation, I made sure to drain out of him yesterday." The room erupted into laughter.

"T-M-I, Mary." I said through my own laughter. I noticed Joanne was sulking at her desk. I went over. "Everything okay?"

"Oh, yes sir." said Joanne, sitting up straighter. "I'm just ticked off about that report about Governor Jared. He's right... Christians can't celebrate our traditions, we're called intolerant of other religions if not outright racists. But they can say whatever the heck they want about us, force us to not be able to have Christmas trees or sing carols, and of course the Muslims threaten to murder us and the Media fawns on them. Why is that, sir?"

"Because the Christian religion is based upon and celebrates the one thing that the Government hates: the family. The State wants to replace mother with themselves as caretakers, and father with that all-encompassing 'father figure', be it Mohammed or the Democrat national leader. To do that, they must destroy Christianity as the institution that binds the family. And that's what they've been doing, through intimidation and the Courts, for decades now."

Joanne was not mollified, but I could see she was beginning to grasp the underlying true motives of the Enemies of all that is Good about America...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Chief gathered me, Cindy, and Teresa in his Conference Room at 9:00am for a meeting. Paulina Patterson was also there. "So, what do we have from this ballistics match?" the Chief asked.

"I can't believe the Press found that out, much less reported on it." said Cindy angrily.

"Let me tell you the full story" I said. "Tanya's lab not only matched the weapon to the bullets, they found some lot numbers of those containers of chemicals. Ultra Diox, which was being refined by White Supremacists like Dora Ellis into nerve agent. I don't mind the Press talking all day about the gun ballistics; even if the FBI lifts a number off the gun and we can match it to a person, it's probably not enough in Court. But the Ultra Diox can be traced back with purchase records, which is what I worked on all day yesterday. And if the Press is not talking about that, then I'm a much happier Police Commander."

"Ahhhh." said Paulina. "So the Press gets a leak about the gun ballistics, and don't stop to notice the chemicals."

"Which doesn't get leaked, and we have time to act upon it." I said. "I've already got the Ultra Diox traced back to Dora Ellis making the purchases from the North Dakota company. The containers found were just part of what she ordered, so there may be more stuff buried elsewhere in this County. At any rate, the timeframe is after J.G. McGill deeded the land over to the County."

"Doesn't do us much good, then." said Cindy.

"Maybe not, but maybe so." I said. "Here's what I'm looking to do. It would be a godsend if that gun is matched to J.G. McGill. That would be probable cause to at least bring him in, and then lean on him for that and for the chemicals."

"Well, just to play Devil's Advocate, here," said Cindy, who was good at doing so and had done so on many occasions, "let's say that happens. It doesn't make McGill the shooter beyond reasonable doubt. The chemicals were dumped after he deeded the land, so he can say he doesn't know a damn thing about that, and how do we prove otherwise? He's not a dumb man, and his wife is a former judge and absolutely knows the law inside and out on this."

"You're absolutely right." I said. "On all points. But... we are not obligated to tell McGill everything we know... or don't know. And we're under no obligation to correct any assumptions he may make."

"I'll definitely take this straight through the back door to Judge Watts." said Paulina. "He'll probably grant a warrant, as long as you're careful in what you ask for, Don."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jack Muscone appeared in my office at 1:15pm, Monday, December 4th. Cindy came in after him. "Eureka!" he said. "The FBI got numbers off the gun---"

"Would those numbers be '7XQ3021'?" I asked. Jack stopped still, utterly speechless. Cindy looked amazed, too.

"What, did Tanya call you and tell you?" Jack asked, his voice a stunned whisper. I shook my head and Jack said "No, really, how did you do that?"

I grinned. "A magician should never tell his tricks." I said. "But in this case, the answer is as amazing as the trick, so I'll show you." I handed Jack a file folder. "As you'll see inside, J.G. McGill filed a Police report six months before Tammy's disappearance twelve years ago... saying that a handgun with that number was missing and presumed stolen from his truck. He said he carried it in his truck all the time, and it disappeared that day or the day before he reported it. I found that Police report yesterday, and when you came in I just guessed that it was the same number. And now you're ordering a stake and firewood again for my fair witch trial in Salem, USA."

"Well, I'll be damned." said Jack, shaking his head. Cindy was suppressing laughter as Jack said "You're right, that was a neat trick, and you got me good. So... does this prove anything?"

"Well," I said, having him and Cindy sit down, "I'm drawing two inferences. Either McGill was really, really smart in reporting that gun stolen, then trying to file out the number in anticipation of eventually using it to kill Tammy, -OR- his wife or son took the gun without his knowledge and he really did think it was stolen from him."

"Still too many reasonable doubts." Cindy said.

"Yes, but we can take a risk now, and get a warrant to bring in McGill." I said. "First, let's brief the MCD crew..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Four Patrol cruisers, two Police SUVs, and one SWAT paddywagon approached the McGill home on the east side of the County. The gate to the road had been rammed through as we invaded the property. As we pulled up to the house, McGill was on the front porch. It did not take the TCPD drones long to spot the other men waiting in ambush on the far side of the house. Two of the Police cruisers pulled around to confront them.

I opened the door of my Police SUV and held the warrant up as I slid out of the seat, keeping the door in front of me as protection.

"Yes, Mr. McGill, this is a warrant." I called out. "It requests and requires your presence at Police Headquarters to be asked a few questions."

"Hell of a posse you're bringing in." growled McGill. He came off the porch, showing his hands. Johnson and Barker, both well armored, moved in to effect the arrest.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm not under arrest?" McGill asked with curiosity as he was brought into Interrogation-Alpha. Mr. Garner, once of Succup & Payne, P.C., and now of Lowe, Ball & Lynch, P.C., was his legal representation. Mr. Garner had been the late Nathan Allen's attorney, which means I did not think much of Mr. Garner's integrity.

"Not yet." I said. "You were brought in under a material witness warrant. But I am going to read you your rights." I did so from the card and McGill said he understood them. I then introduced Detective Theo Washington, who was sitting next to me. Cindy, Joanne, Paulina, and a very curious Chief Moynahan were watching from the anteroom.

"Why shouldn't my client just take the Fifth and we just walk out of here?" asked the attorney Garner.

"He has every right to do that," I said, "but then he would be denying himself his chance to explain some things, which might be in his best interest." I turned to McGill. "So, you reported stolen a handgun that has since been found in a retaining pond. How do you suppose that gun came to be in that lake, which was on your property at the time you reported it missing?"

"I have no idea." said McGill levelly. "It disappeared out of my truck and I reported it to Police."

"How long from the time you last saw it until you noticed it was missing?" I asked.

"A day." said McGill. "Like from Tuesday noon to Wednesday noon, though those might not be the exact days. But one day to the next."

"You think it was taken out of your truck?" I asked. "Could it have fallen out?"

"It didn't fall out." said McGill. "I figure I left the door unlocked and some shit came along and went in the glove compartment and found it."

"So Mr. McGill," I said, "in looking at the Tammy Cochran case, where exactly were you on the day she was reported as missing?"

"I only remember something from that far back," said McGill, "because of that disappearance, and it's not like my memory of it is perfect now. I was probably all over the place that day, like every day. Farm work, business in the County, who knows what else. Whatever I said back then that's in the police reports is my answer, and I refer you to those."

I nodded. "That's understandable." I said. "But it might behoove you to think hard about it, and try to remember. You see, Mr. McGill, not only that gun was found, which ties back to you through the number on it being recorded when you bought it. Bullets that have been proved to have been fired from that gun were found... in the exact spot where Tammy Cochran and her unborn baby were found. That's two counts of murder in the first degree, one with aggravating circumstances."

The lawyer and McGill were both wide-eyed with shock. "What are you trying to insinuate, Commander?" thundered the lawyer.

"Oh, I think it's pretty damn obvious." I said. "And you know it, too."

"Purely circumstantial!" said the lawyer. "You'll never prove my client fired those shots!"

"Men have been executed on much, much less circumstantial evidence, Mr. Garner." I said. "Now let's discuss something else, Mr. McGill. When that pond was searched, the gun was not the only thing that was found. Extremely toxic chemicals were found in that lake. The kind of stuff that some domestic terrorists were trying to create nerve agents out of."

"What?!" thundered the lawyer again. McGill looked decidedly different... he looked sick to his stomach.

"And on property that was once yours, Mr. McGill," I said, twisting the proverbial knife, "and was deeded to the County under some rather mysterious circumstances."

"What the hell is this crap about, Troy?" thundered Garner again. "You've got a reputation as a dirty dealer, but I didn't think you'd stoop to this level of----"