The Saga of Tallia the Unwilling Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His brother... Yes, until you betrayed the council to Arion, recommended him to the king and brought that snake into the very halls of power where he nearly seized control of the entire realm," said Liandra pointedly.

"All true," said Diagoras. "And if that is all you know, then you truly know little of my treachery and misdeeds. I stole for him. I lied for him. I killed for him. I betrayed my family, my faith and my home for him. And what did my treachery earn me? Nothing except a monster's visage and a life of undying misery. Such are the wages of we slaves to the Eye."

"You look for pity in the wrong place, monster," spat Liandra.

"Pity?" asked Diagoras, "When I first met Arion he was like no one else I had ever encountered. He was handsome, erudite and brilliant, quick-witted and well-read. Poetry, the natural sciences, the stars and philosophy -- he was a master of every art and every school of learning. And when he spoke, he had such an intensity, a depth of conviction, a raw charisma -- you wanted to follow him. He did not lure me into his service, child. Willing I went. I deserve no pity. No one knows that better than I."

Diagoras sighed. "As our friendship progressed, slowly, I met the other Arion. This was the Arion driven mad by ambition. This was the Arion who gleefully made covenant with demons in exchange for power. The cold remorseless murderer. The creature. The fiend. You mother also called him a snake. She was wrong about that. Arion is far worse than any serpent. When I finally understood his true nature, I did as you did. I confronted him and thought that I might even kill him. That is when he showed me the Eye. That is when I transformed from his friend and accomplice to his slave."

"Why have you come to us, creature?" asked Liandra. "Come to gloat on your master's victory?"

"Never," Diagoras said barely above a whisper. "No one hates my master more than me. I celebrate none of his conquests, his cruelties, his countless blasphemies. I came here... I only wanted..." his voice broke. "Yes, of course you hate me. I should not have come." Diagoras began to hobble away out of the prison.

"Wait," said Tallia. "You came here to tell us something."

"Yes," Diagoras turned back. He spoke barely louder than a whisper.

"Then say it!"

Diagoras looked at the Amazon, "Yes...yes, you are right. I should speak my peace. Liandra of Amathus, I just wanted you to know that despite all that has happened, all that I've done, I loved your mother very much. I love her still. There was no chance for us of course. She was the High Priestess. I was the royal tutor. Neither of those positions allowed for marriage. But love does not leave you simply because it is doomed."

Diagoras continued, pacing in front of her cell. "When we learned Cassandra was pregnant, we agreed it had to be presented to the Temple of Love as a holy conception brought forth at one of the sacred orgies. I was never able to acknowledge you publicly. Cassandra though did allow me to choose your name. Liandra means lioness. I hoped it would give you ferocity enough to survive the trials I knew were ahead of you.

"When I heard our spies in Jiu Shan speak of a golden haired young woman I knew at once it was you. So many nights in my own cell not far from here, I have imagined your face. Destiny, which once drove us apart, has now brought us together once more, my daughter."

Liandra said nothing at that but instead wept bitter tears for what she knew must be true. No one else could know that her father had named her. Even when her mother refused to reveal who he was, she had confided to Liandra that. The priestess, her eyes still streaked with tears, looked straight into Diagora' uneven eyes.

"If anything is left of my father," she demanded, "then free me, free my friends."

"Free you? That is all you ask of me?" asked Diagora. "At once!"

He produced a collection of heavy keys on a bronze ring. His palsied hands shook as he choose the correct key. He painfully limped over to her cell and unlocked it. He even moved inside the cell and unchained her wrists. "It is done. You are free. Flee my daughter! Flee this place and never return! Come with me, I'll escort you past the guards!"

Liandra leapt to her feet. She walked over to the open door and then stopped, suddenly gripped by pain and fear. She tried to take another step. She tried with all her will. She begged the gods to let her leave. But the Eye... the Eye forbade it. "I can't... Lord and Lady of Love! I can't."

He watched her struggle with a heavy sigh. "The chains of the mind are powerful indeed, my daughter."

She grabbed the dagger from Diagora's belt. She held the sharp blade to his throat. This she could do! The Eye had said nothing about sparing the life of this cretin!

"Yes, do it. I deserve death more than you will ever know," Diagoras almost pleaded. "It will be a mercy."

The blade waivered in her hand. Long seconds of uncertainty passed. Diagoras again sighed, took the knife back from her trembling grasp and returned it to the sheath at his belt. "Fret not, my beautiful Liandra. I couldn't break his hold either. Gods, I see so much of Cassandra in you. I... I wish things could be different, my daughter. I wish it more than life itself. But there is no escape for either of us."

Diagora did not bother to relock the cell door or even to replace her chains. "Sleep well, my child. You too, Amazon. Even now my master readies his arena. He is eager to see you perform. Come noon tomorrow, you will entertain him with sports of blood and death."

Tallia scowled, "He'll get no sport from me!"

"Such bluster! Such bravado! Never doubt, Amazon, you will dance before him eagerly," spoke Diagoras mirthlessly. "You will do whatever he commands with all your strength and wiles. And tomorrow you will kill for him. You will do this because it is what the Eye will require of you."

And Diagora silently, painfully, slowly limped out of the prison cell and left down the hallway. As the door slammed behind the major domo, once more silence reigned in the dark cells. No one said a word as Liandra, unchained and yet still a prisoner, continued to weep at the threshold of her open cell.

***

It was late in the night when finally the prison was completely quiet. The wall mounted torch had burned down to nothing and its fading embers gave only scant hints of light. In the darkness Hilarius woke up, still chained at the ankle. He produced the crude boot knife he'd stolen from the crow monster that had fed them slop earlier that night. He used the thin, fragile blade to pick the lock around his ankle (a crude affair to be honest) and slipped his bonds. He crawled quietly across the cell to Tallia and then picked her ankle lock too. He did this all so silently, she did not even stir in her sleep.

He then whispered in her ear, "Tallia."

The Amazon startled but only for a brief moment then was quiet once more. They both sat up and leaned next to each other against the wall of stone. They dared not make any sound louder than the scantest whisper for fearing of waking the guards they knew were close.

"How did you get loose?" she said in barely a whisper.

"Oh, I stole the world's crappiest knife," whispered Hilarius. "Look at this piece of shit. No edge. The point is snapped off. This handle is falling apart. Have some pride in your boot knives, monster people!"

Tallia chuckled. "Just like old times."

"By the seven gods of fortune, it is just like being back in the Ludus."

"It really is," answered Tallia. "And just like the Ludus, tomorrow I likely die."

"Yes," responded Hilarius. "And I'll probably end up either dead with you or a sub-human monster man."

Tallia smirked at the dark humor of their fates. "I see you as a cat-man. A tabby perhaps."

"What about a fox?" asked Hilarius.

"A fox-man is the better notion," said Tallia with a faint laugh. "The red hair, the constant yipping... it really works on a lot of levels. I will suggest this to the wizard tomorrow if I have the chance."

The pair shared a quiet chuckle. "Anyways, I was hoping we could cuddle together before the morning," said Hilarius. "Maybe, also..."

"No cuddling," whispered Tallia. "Let's fuck."

"Really?" said Hilarius louder than he meant to.

Tallia shushed him. "We have to be quiet. If we wake up the guards... But, yes. I've been meaning to fuck you since Zhang Zhen, but I... I was afraid."

Hilarius looked stunned, but not so stunned that he hadn't started to remove his sandals and unbuckle his leather pants. "Tallia the Terrible?! Afraid? What could you possibly be afraid of?"

"Screwing up our friendship, Hi. Sex changes things."

Hilarius paused. "Well, then you were afraid of nothing. Sex or no, man or woman, whatever may come, I Hilarius pledge my eternal friendship (and upon request, my superlative sexual services) to Tallia or Tallus or... You!"

Tallia almost shed a tear at that pledge. Then she whispered very authoritatively, "Ok, yes, then."

"Yes?" said the rogue. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Hi, you can be my girlfriend," said Tallia firmly, and with that she pulled down her last tattered undergarment, exposing her sex to the eager rogue. "But I do have a few rules."

"And dare I ask what these rules may be?" said Hilarius, positioning his mouth next to her pussy.

"I'll tell you if we get out of here alive," said Tallia. The rogue was about to say something perhaps clever when Tallia interrupted him and shoved Hilarius' face into her crotch. The now naked Hilarius needed no more encouragement than that. He had been here before of course but was still ecstatic to be back. And this was the first time that he wasn't high as fuck on god's flesh. He savored the musky smell of her. He reveled in it. He gave a few loving soft kisses, but then realizing they could be interrupted at any time, he got to work.

Between each lick, Hilarius whispered to her low, soft and reverently in the dark of this wizard's hell. "Oh, Tallia, I believe at last that I have found my religion. If I must worship something, let it be this. Let me be the high priest of your sex. Let me keep the sacred fires of your temple burning. Let me penetrate your deeper mysteries and meditate on the majesty of your blessed mount. Let me drink deep of your holy water and savor your sacraments. And if I please you, grant me entrance forever into your holy of holies. Oh, goddess, I will write you an erotic gospel for all to read."

Hilarius' worship soon enflamed her sacred altar. She quivered in religious ecstasy. She spasmed silently on the dirty floor of this wretched cell. And for a moment she forgot her poor condition and present danger and felt indeed like a goddess. The powerful Amazonian warrior came from the eager oral worship of her most fervent disciple.

They both paused then, silently checking that they had not been too loud. Content that the guards were still asleep, Tallia whispered in Hilarius' ear, licking it and nibbling as she spoke. "Now it is your turn. Show me my girlfriend's pussy."

Tallia took hold of the slight rogue and with her great strength, bent over Hilarius and spread his beautiful bottom. He was on all fours and let this powerful goddess have her way with him as he always had. He was her plaything and glad for the role. Already he was hard and eager for whatever she wanted of him.

She licked her long righthand forefinger, getting it gloriously wet and then penetrated deep into his ass. He gasped. She smiled wickedly. "Oh, does my girlfriend like being fucked?"

His only answer was a luxurious low purr. She started to really work his bottom, pushing her finger in and out. They paused, both hearing a noise down the hall. No one breathed. But then, Tallia recognized the source of that noise. Liandra was awake in her cell. She was awake and masturbating furiously watching them in the faint and failing torchlight.

Tallia whispered in Hilarius' ear, "We have an audience. Let's give her a show."

Tallia made eye contact with the priestess and gave her a wicked smile and then returned to pumping her finger into the eager little rogue's bottom. She also grabbed his hard cock with her free left hand and began to stroke him furiously. "So hard," she whispered not at all relenting with either hand. "So eager. I fear, if I let you in me, you are just going to make a quick mess. And I need you to last. Surely my girlfriend can come twice?"

"Goddess, yes," he breathed.

"Then why don't you show me how you cum," she whispered. She sped everything up. She was furious on both fronts. She pounded his ass with her finger while stroking his member with equal enthusiasm. "Oh, look how much my girlfriend's clit throbs in my hand."

Liandra let out a low moan. Her sex was a wet, sopping, eager mess as well. Of course what she really wanted was to call to the Lord and Lady of Love to restore Tallia's cock and get another hard fucking like the Amazon had given her in Denggang. She was as much masturbating to the memory of that awesome orgasm as to what was going on in the nearby cell. And for a moment, she too was far away from this prison, this hell, and even the Eye. She was free.

Hilarius soon enough did what asked of him. He gasped almost silently and pumped his seed out as hard as he could. Tallia, as soon as he started moved her hand and collected the lion's share in her hand, saving it from the grimy cell floor, as the little rogue spasmed once and again. And then she fed him his own spend, whispering, "Lap it up, little kitten." He did so eagerly. The Amazon's finger still danced deep in his ass as he swallowed his own cum. Only once he'd taken his full portion, did the Amazon at last give her girlfriend's pussy a respite.

Tallia then whispered low and wanton, "Let's clean you up and get you hard again." She sucked his cum-slick cock giving it only a few licks and nips with her tongue and mouth. She suckled his balls. She took her time, for a time forgetting the danger of discovery. She savored him, devoured him.

She then returned again to his beautiful butt. She ran her hands across, caressed it. She truly wanted to spank him, but feared the sharp sound of her hand against his ass, might draw the guards. So instead, she stabbed her tongue deep into his depths. He shuddered in ecstasy, again almost too loudly. She reveled in watching him wiggle and writhe, barely able to keep quiet.

At last, he was full hard once more. Again they paused, for a moment not even daring to breath. Still nothing from the guard room. The only sound was Liandra still working her clit, no doubt deep into achieving her second orgasm during this forbidden rendezvous.

Tallia then laid back on the hard cold stone floor of the cell and spread her legs. Hilarius felt almost like he was in a dream. He still buzzed from his first orgasm, but was determined, regardless, not to miss this opportunity. His hands groped and played with her amazing tits even as he positioned himself above her. Then he achieved what he'd been masturbating too since the first night he saw her, transformed beneath the spring moon. He started to fuck Tallia the Unwilling. He slid his hard cock into the Amazon goddess' wet and seemingly anything but unwilling sex. It was everything he hoped it would be.

Hilarius was not a horse of a man when it came to cock size. His member had been widely agreed by the vast collection of women he had relations with to be of perfectly pleasant and adequate dimensions. His collection of female lovers was quite diverse both in age and ethnicity. He had been with eager teens who he introduced to physical pleasure and mature, experienced elders who taught him instead. The majority of these lovers were either whores, courtesans, thieves, musicians or actresses. These professions numbered beyond easy count. But he had also had sex with three princesses (at once), six slave girls, a court poet, two serving girls, three scullery maids (also at once and honestly more fun than the princesses), four cooks (including one specialized in sauces), an entire troupe of travelling acrobats, one monkey trainer, a sculptress, a priestess, a midwife, one duchess (that was the fuck that nearly killed him) and now one female gladiator/monster hunter. This of course did not even include the men. And for so many (barring a few outliers) to agree on the same thing gave him considerable confidence that in fact, yes, he had a nice cock.

Yet tonight with Tallia he did feel a pang of inadequacy. She was so much taller than him, so much more imposing and broader than the slight rogue, he feared he would simply be lost within her. His fears proved completely unfounded. She was tight as he entered her. She was neither a vice nor at all painful. No, she was tight like the firm grasp of a warm but welcoming hand. She was wet certainly, well lubricated and slightly yielding. He was struck immediately by a revelation he had never felt before. He was certain right then, this was the perfect pussy as far as he was concerned. He resolved right then that, assuming he didn't die very shortly thereafter this fuck, he would do everything he could to keep this particular pussy in his life. This is probably as close to monogamy as a person like Hilarius would ever manage.

But such long term considerations could all wait. First, there was the matter of this present fucking. Hilarius started slow, getting the feel of this new and wondrous terrain. She smiled a lustful look that told him that she was enjoying this as well. The cold cell floor was rough against his knees, but he did not let this dissuade him from giving this lovemaking his all.

He was distracted by one thing. In the neighboring cell, Liandra was a woman no longer. She was now Liander, who was vigorously stroking his cock. The priest was doubtless eager to try something different after already achieving several feminine orgasms.

Hilarius refocused on the task at hand. He sped up and got into a rhythm, pumping into and out of her with long strokes. He was warm now, breathing only slightly harder than usual, but still well in control. Tallia was firmly grasping his butt, not really pushing or pulling but simply squeezing and fondling. He quite enjoyed the sensation actually. But not as much as the fucking of course.

He kept up this rhythm for... well, we wasn't quite sure. Timekeeping and lovemaking are separate skills after all. And while Hilarius believed himself to be spectacularly competent at the latter, he recognized he was utterly abysmal at the former. Suffice to say, he fucked her for quite a while. That's really all he could be certain of.

Eventually, he quickened his pace. As he did, she began to gasp and pant. Ah, she is having another orgasm, he thought. She actually released his butt and clamped her hands over her own mouth to quiet herself as she came. She closed her eyes and rode out this spike of pleasure. Hilarius, for his part, reveled in his lover's pleasure but also kept up the fucking.

Faster now. This was a most pleasurable exercise now. He was sweating. He could feel his heart beating. He was now certain that he had been at this for quite a bit longer than a while. Maybe he had been fucking her for a long while. Yes, that seemed so.

And still faster. His knees were raw against the stone. His breath was becoming ragged. The sweat was really flowing now. And Tallia -- she was sweating as well. Her incredible, absolutely amazing bosom was bouncing in harmonious rhythm to his thrusts. Oh, yes, he liked that. The motion of her breasts was almost hypnotic.

And again faster. Now, this was fucking. They were both losing control. Gods, they had to be quiet. That... that was too much to ask. But he did stifle the urge to cry out and instead let out only low, intense grunts. She too was making low pleasurable whimpers that, considering just how deadly Tallia truly was, were surprisingly adorable.