The Saga of Tallia the Unwilling Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I... I don't know if I can," said Mela innocently. Which was by the way an utter lie.

"Well, you're going to find out," said the Amazon forcefully. "But first, I need these fingers wet. Clamp down with your pussy and get them good and wet."

Again, Mela did as she was told. Her pussy seemed almost to flutter on her goddess fingers and soon enough, those fingers were dripping with her honey. Tallia extracted them and gave them an appraising lick, "Yummy."

Then the Amazon's fingers began to circle the sidhe's most secret spot. She touched and teased the soft and folded flesh of her darkest star. Tallia found her back door, soft and yielding.

"Beg me," whispered the Amazon. "Beg me to finger fuck your ass."

"Oh no!" said the sidhe, "I couldn't do that!"

"You don't want this?" said Tallia firmly, tickling the her back portal. "You want me to stop?"

"NO!" the lady Melaerryn did not mean to object quite that loudly. "No, I mean... please, my goddess, please put them inside."

"Again, so vague. 'Them inside'? Whatever could you mean? Tell me exactly what you want!"

"I want you... I want you to finger fuck my ass."

Tallia gave her the gentlest of kisses on her soft elfin lips. "Your wish is my command."

And then plunged a single still dripping forefinger into her rear. Mela gasped. She involuntarily clamped down upon the intruder. And then the Amazon began to slowly work her beautiful bottom. Slowly the startling and even slightly painful sensation began to fade, just as surely as the earlier spanks had, and transformed instead into a warm friction and a satisfying feeling of being full.

A second finger! Oh, the Amazon was not being overly gentle. Her goddess was making demands of her ass and she loved that. She took on an utterly ridiculous and uncouth grin, exactly what you would not expect from a dignified and noble sidhe lady of the Summer Court. Gods, how lewd these mortals be!

Then it was no longer simply enough for the fingers to be inside. They started moving. And not just a gentle side to side or a soft massage. Oh, no. Her ass was really being fucked now by the two long, slick fingers of her goddess. Tallia seemed to possess near endless endurance and she expressed this by keeping up a powerful and persistent pounding on her nether portal.

Gods, this warmth! This relentless stimulation! This... this hard fucking! The Lady Melaerryn was not ready for it. It threatened to overwhelm her, to undo her. Exactly as she wanted.

She clamped down on those two warm invaders and came like she had never come before. This was a dignity free release of raw sexual energy. This was savage, primordial, wondrous, improper, mortal sex! This was in short, exactly why she was here. Suddenly then in that very moment she understood why all the best efforts of the nobles couldn't keep King Bressian out of the mortal realms. Who could say no to this? Gods, sex with mortals ruled!

Mela melted as Tallia extracted her two fingers. "Good?"

Mela then kissed Tallia. And not a dignified I-remain-a-proper-highborn-lady-of-the-Summer-Court sort of kiss. No. This was instead a full on the lips thank-you-for-furiously-fucking-my-ass kiss. With quite a bit of tongue as well.

After that, they kissed and petted well into the night. They swathed themselves in silk and fell asleep, naked and embraced, heedless and lost in their own burgeoning and impossible love. And outside their chamber of ancient stone, elder Gaelynglas lay dead and dreaming, bathed in eldritch violet born of a thousand crystalline lanthorns.

***

Rontus snorted impatiently, "Su-jin, what do you smell?"

The much smaller hound-man drew in deep and located a scrap of scarlet ramie cloth, tattered and lost amidst the scattered hay that littered the cell floor. The hound-man immediately recognized the smell as identical to that he had smelled in the arena. "Ta-ya!" he snapped.

"Track her!" the massive rhino-man bellowed. "Find her or its dog soup for dinner!"

The hound-man whimpered in terror at the ogre's threat but obediently scuttered away, hot on the trail of his quarry.

"And when we do find them, remember this, my brothers," growled the massive ogre of a beast-man. "All of you are more than welcome to murder her friends and feast on their guts, but the Amazon is mine!"

Zara Burning-Horn snickered at the ogre's bluster. She had spoken to those who had witnessed the Amazon's prowess in the arena. Rontus was a monster of battle, doubtless. But she would see if the ogre was begging for help after a few rounds with the warrior goddess. Regardless, it mattered not. Her master had called for the Amazon's life and Arion Three-Eyes was, by her Demon Mother's own decree, not to be denied.

The pack moved rapidly and purposely into the lightless subterranean labyrinth beneath the fortress. The dark held no fear for these hunters. Zara could spring flame from her hand at will and even the faintest light was enough for this pack of night hunters to see by. Arion Three-Eyes might be a charmingly sadistic bastard, but there was no denying his prowess at crafting monster-men.

Rontus, for his part, was a firm packmaster and permitted no chattering while they were on the hunt. Anyone who slipped up and made even so much as a grunt would be lucky to escape with only a painful thump. But he needed not make any example of this veteran band of killers. They were ghosts, prowling for blood. They were hunters, eager for their prey.

The pack followed the trail to a small side chamber.

Su-jin whispered, "Ta-ya! Her smell... thick here. Days, days, she lingered here."

Zara pondered this revelation. "Why would she wait in this foul hole for days?"

"Sickness... here too," muttered the hound-man.

"One of her friends was hurt and they waited her for the wound to heal," said Rontus. "Good, good. That shows weakness."

"The same weakness she showed in the arena," spoke the Burning-Horn. "She risked her own life to save her friend."

Rontus chuckled. This was going to be easier than he thought.

"Something more," whispered the hound. "Something close... dead rabbits!"

"What do I care about dead rabbits? We hunt Amazon today! No rest! We move!" the ogre cried. No one dared question the commands of Rontus.

The pack moved at speed and pursued the trail to a strange door of stone. "Ta-ya!" snapped the hound-man.

Rontus didn't like the look of this weird portal. The carvings and writings could indicate a trap and he'd been warned of ancient sidhe magic. Still, he had expendable pack members. "Yong! Shu! Open it! The rest of you, weapons ready."

The pair of beast-men managed to open the door with much effort and to Rontus' surprise they survived. He shrugged and strode into the great cave beyond. "What is this place?" he growled low and suspicious.

"A dead city," said the Burning-Horn.

"Not dead enough," grunted Rontus. "There are demons in these ruins. Stay alert, my brothers."

"Ta-ya! Ta-ya!" whispered the hound, still very much on her trail.

No rest. No respite. The pack pressed onward, pursuing the scent trail into the great wreck. And then a stroke of luck. They saw from a far from a golden-haired maiden drawing water from the sunless sea. Rontus snorted at the sight. She looked so delicate and delicious. How wonderful she would smell, impaled on a spit, roasting over a campfire. The ogre drooled at the thought.

:"They're here," he whispered and signaled for the pack to take cover. The hunters hid and made not a sound. Rontus was patient, at least for now. He made not a move and watched as the blonde returned to a small two-story building. Rontus smiled with a grin straight from hell. The pack had found their prey's camp.

"Encircle the wreck, my brothers" rumbled Rontus, low and eager. "Be silent as death. We'll attack from all sides as soon as we've surrounded them. And remember, Tallia is mine!"

To be continued in Chapter Ten: He Hammered Me So Hard