The Sailboat

Story Info
A steamy affair on the Mediterranean.
736 words
3.88
21.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take off my sarong and bikini and lie face down on the smooth wood prow of the boat. The hot sun beats down on my back. I close my eyes and start to drift off.

We're anchored a mile or two off the coast in the crystalline waters of the Mediterranean. My husband is snoring away below deck like a beached whale. He had too much to drink again.

I hear the pad of bare feet and a shadow falls over me. I lower my sunglasses and look up. It's our captain for the day, Cristiano. He's shirtless but still wearing his crisp white slacks.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, Mrs. Brooks. I swim in the afternoons."

I roll elegantly onto my side and reveal myself.

"By all means, we're not going anywhere. And please, call me Veronica."

"Of course, Veronica."

I turn back onto my stomach and watch Cristiano strip down to his tight red swimsuit. He carefully folds his pants and lays his aviators on top.

"Do hurry back. I'm enjoying the view."

He winks at me and dives into the blue shimmering water. He swims off with perfect form. I bask under the blinding sun and fall asleep.

I wake up to small flecks of water sprinkling on my skin. Cristiano is squeezing out his hair. Clear rivulets run down his rippled torso. He looks down at me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to get you wet."

"Quite alright, captain. While you're here, would you mind putting some more sunscreen on my back?"

"It would be my pleasure."

He slowly massages the lotion into my neck and shoulders and I'm putty in his hands. He kneads my lower back and rubs the thick, smooth cream all over my tan body. He caresses each leg with both hands and works the arches of my feet. He brings his lips to my ear.

"Turn over."

I seductively prop myself up on my elbows and arch my back. Cristiano squirts sunscreen all over my chest and stomach, and it's cool on my hot skin. There's so much lotion that his hands slip and glide. He circles my nipples with his fingertips and my breasts slide out of his hands.

A soft moan escapes my lips. Cristiano straddles my stomach, pinning my arms against my sides. His hard cock fills his swimsuit. He grinds against my stomach and leans back to play with my clitoris. I squirm and gasp with pleasure. He licks his lips as he watches me.

Cristiano peels off his briefs and I eye him hungrily. He feels my curves and kisses my breasts. I run my fingers through his wet hair. The heavy canvas sails flutter in the breeze.

He gently bites my bottom lip and rubs his legs against mine. I lick his neck. He tastes like the ocean. I wrap my leg around his back and he plunges his fingers inside me. I bite at the tip of his nose and he holds my chest down with one hand.

I hear a flock of sea birds in the distance and we both look. The white rocky shore juts into the electric blue sky. I stand and lean against the metal rail. I can see other boats in the distance.

Cristiano smears sunscreen on his cock, kisses my neck, and slides into my ass. I cry out with pleasure. He covers my mouth with one hand and teases my pussy with the other. I grip the railing and push my ass into him.

I hear a voice in the distance.

"Veronica? Where are you?"

"Coming, darling!" I call out. "I'll be there in a moment!"

Cristiano slaps my ass and goes hard and fast. I reach back and hold onto his neck. I can hear my husband puttering around the deck.

Cristiano pulls out and cums off the side of the boat, then he kneels down next to me. He puts his hands on my hips and laps me up. I bite my tongue to keep quiet as I orgasm.

I put my bikini back on, fix my hair, and start to leave. Cristiano grabs my hand and pulls me in for one last kiss.

"Meet me at the helm tonight."

I pinch his ass and look back at him with a devilish smile as I walk away.

"Yes, captain."

*

Originally published "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 27: The Sailboat"