The Sailor Pt. 01

Story Info
English housewife is restless from lockdowns.
6.3k words
4.06
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sailor pt1

There was a restlessness within her, as she & her husband strolled, hand in hand along the Portsmouth waterfront, that fine late summer day. It should have been a carefree holiday. The restrictions had been lifted, the children were back in university and she was with the man she loved. He was a kind, devoted partner and a good provider; they had a fine life together. Yet dark urges still swirled around her.

During the lockdown it had been a mute point, only a theoretical, as human interaction was near impossible. She'd toyed with & indulged in those feelings as merely fantasy, something to pass the boredom & monotony of the last 16 months. But now with daily life returning to normal, she found temptation nearly everywhere and her urges to act increasingly harder to stifle.

She truly hoped this 3 day getaway would reaffirm that her loving husband was the only man she needed and thus could push these carnal thoughts from her head. However things had not begun well.

From the middle aged train porter, who'd helped with their bags, to the young concierge at the hotel, even the foreign gentleman working the falafel stand they'd just past; with each she had instantly turned them into sexual objects and imagined detailed scenarios of them ravishing her body; some with her will, some against. And each time her loins would tingle and make her heart beat faster.

She had developed a dangerous habit during the mask mandates, that was now becoming awkward. Needing ever increasing risqué releases, what had begun with daily masturbation with her fingers had become a sizable collection of sex toys discretely mailed and now hidden in her closet. Internet porn had led to adult chat rooms and role playing; even video chats, sometimes masturbating to commands issued from strangers across the world. Each progression had been stimulating and for a time quelled her desires but never filled them for long

In the last few months she'd taken to mouthing out her wanton thoughts about the men she encountered during the course of her day. Shielded behind the fabric, looking them in the eye she'd say to the bag boy at the market "I want your thick cock deep inside me", the doorman at the exchange "Let me suck your balls as you cum on my face", to the lorie driver "pull in the alley, come back here and fuck me as hard as you can".

She'd even gotten bold enough to begin to whisper the words ever so softly and it became that much more tantalizing. But now that the mandates were gone she was finding it a hard habit to break. She had not quite been caught yet though there were plenty of close calls and thankfully none that her husband had noticed.

Recently she would lay awake at night and wonder what would happen if she did say those words. Could she do it? How hot would it be to fuck a stranger in the back of a cab down a deserted alley. To be on her knees, open mouthed, in a coat closet as he sprayed his cum down across her. To pull that young man into a dark corner of the stock room and ride his hard dick till he exploded inside her, knowing someone could catch them at any moment. She had developed a problem and it was getting worse.

The choice of destination had been mostly her idea. She'd always been fascinated by the Royal Navy and had wanted to see the home port & tour HMS Victory.

The only father figure she had known growing up had been a navy man during the war. Her youth was filled with his grand tales of the fleet in action, as well as those of the fellows at the veterans hall; where she'd been allowed tozz tag along on the occasional Sunday afternoons.

The history, the gallantry and the lore gave her tremendous respect & admiration for those professionals who go to sea in tin ships, protecting Queen & country. Which is what most likely had led her to her one and only affair; up until that day.

It happened 2 years ago. He was a Lieutenant Commander attending a course at a nearby university and they occasionally were waiting on the same train. It was the uniform, not the man that had first caught her attention. He must have been 10 years younger. She didn't view of him in a sexual way and certainly never considered, given the age gap, that he'd think that of her. He was just a man in a dashing uniform, giving of himself to do his part; much like those gentlemen at the veterans hall had done, all those years gone by.

They had nodded hello on the platform and once in the carriage, engaged in small talk. On their second passing, the conversation had been a bit more personal, chatting about the facts of their lives as new acquaintances often do. It was the third meeting a week later, this one returning to town, that he had made mention of some books she might find interesting and could have, if she liked. She had readily accepted the kind offer and found herself being led the few blocks from the station to the his rented flat.

It never occurred to her that there might be an alternative motive for this. It seemed harmless to follow this navy man back to his home. He had treated her with the upmost respect during their talks. As they walked, he was keeping a proper distance and acting the perfect gentleman. He had held open the street door for her, allowing her to go up the stairs first, even saying pardon as he went around to unlock and hold open his front door. In the foyer he politely took her jacket hanging it with his on a hook. It wasn't until she went to step further into the room, that her naïveté was realized.

She felt him step up behind her, his hands instantly grabbing her breast pulling her back into his crotch. She was too shocked to react as he began kissing the side of her neck while his strong hands roughly massaged her chest. She could feel his hardening cock slide up between her denim clad cheeks.

"What are.." she started.

"I have wanted you all week" He cut her off in a husky tone full of desire, as his right hand left her breast and ran down her stomach before cupping into her crotch. Her knees trembled as his fingers pressed against her pussy. She tried to push away but that only ground her ass tighter onto his throbbing cock.

"But I'm married! My husband..." She tried to protest.

"He will never know" He said. The confidence in his voice and continued ministrations melting away the resistance, as desire began to overcome her. She was startled as his hand tore at the buttons of her skirt, which fell to the floor as he pulled away slightly. His left hand came up and turned her head back towards him. Their lips touched briefly before his tongue was deep in her mouth and as it danced with hers his fingers slipped inside her.

Without intending to she moaned and kissed him back harder. The part of her mind that knew this was wrong was being drowned out by screams of desire from deep within her. His 2 fingers danced within her now damp pussy. She felt his hand leave her face and return to her breast. He began kneading it roughly, pinching the nipple thru her blouse & bra. When his thumb touched her exposed hard clit her knees trembled and any thoughts she had to stop this, evaporated. She knew right then, that she would let this man do anything he pleased to her and more than that she desperately wanted him to.

As her will and strength left her; he collected her in his arms and spun her around facing him. Looking up at him for the first time she could see the transformation in his face. Gone was the polite demeanor of an officer. Now his emerald eyes burned with lust as he gazed down upon her. Standing there half naked in front of this near stranger, she felt extremely vulnerable and it excited her in a way she never knew possible.

Both hands cupping her ass, he lifted her up off the floor. Leaving the denim skirt behind as he brought her in close. With out even thinking about it, she wrapped her legs around him pulling herself tighter against him. Through her soaked panties she could feel his rock hard cock straining to escape. She grabbed his head and pulled their lips together, her tongue now aggressively seeking his.

As they kissed he carried her thru the room, finally sitting her on the edge of the small dinning table. Breaking their embrace, he put his hand on her chest and pushed her torso back, laying her flat down. Breathing heavy with anticipation, she stared into his burning eyes, as his hands pulled her underwear down her legs and off, past her shoes.

He stepped in between her legs and ran his fingers delicately back along her thighs. When he reached her crotch, one continued up under her blouse and across her stomach. The other settled on her short trimmed pubic hairs and his thumb drifted down along the folds of her moist pussy. Gently working the outside, he spread her gooey juices over those meaty lips. She closed her eyes & shuddered as his slick thumb pressed on her hard exposed clit.

Then suddenly his touch was gone. She instinctively closed her legs around him desperate for contact. When she looked he was slowly unbuttoning his uniform, which he cast aside. His hands then went to his belt. As she lay there fully exposed to him, the metallic sounds, as he worked the clasp, was the most erotic thing she had ever heard.

Dropping the trouser, his cock sprang forth and she gasped. Her husband was not a small man and had satisfied her over the past decades. However the phallus that projected out from him, just inches above her pussy, was a thing of erotic beauty; that made her whole being flutter.

At least 20 centimeters in length, it was the wide shaft that stunned her and she wondered if her fingers could even close around it. The bulbous head was still sheathed but she could see the wide crown of it flaring out the foreskin. Beneath the rigid shaft and stubbles of hair, hung a large sack & the globes of his balls pressed against the taut skin. This man was an Adonis of virility and though those days had past, she felt her womb yearn for his seed.

He pressed forward and she instinctively tensed for the penetration. Yet instead she felt the rigid shaft glide up across her labia, pulling at her clit. His groin came to rest against her and he slid back down only to repeat the process again. Her lips gripped the underside of his cock as it became slick with her juices. As he came forward the skin would retreat exposing his large purple crown. At the end of each stroke, a large dollop of clear liquid would drip from the slit and land on her belly.

Over and over he did this, as his hands undid her blouse one button at a time. Reaching the last he push the sides away and his fingers nimbly unhooked the front clasp of her bra. He took her firm bare breasts in his hands and rolled the nipples between the sides of his thumb and fingers. She heard a satisfied "Mmmmm" as he squeezed her bosom

and ground his cock hard against her.

He pulled back fully and positioned the tip at her entrance. Her lips parted and enveloped around his bulbous head as he pressed forward slightly. She again prepared herself for him to enter her; but he stopped.

Looking down at her tenderly he placed one hand on her left shoulder while the other gently caressed her right cheek. His eyes pierced straight thru her's, to somewhere back deep in her soul.

"You are so beautiful" he said as his hand cupped her faced. His words fell upon her like a warm blanket and for a moment she didn't feel vulnerable but safe and secure with this man. His fingers traced down her neck and across her shoulders.

His grip on her suddenly tightened and she saw the animalistic lust flash across his face again as the pressure between her leg became intense. She had a brief moment to realize she was being taken; before the sensations overwhelmed her as he forced himself inside her centimeter by centimeter.

Her labia burned as it struggled to accommodate the intrusion. The walls of her entrance were stretched to beyond a limit she'd known in years. Finally her cunt began to dilate, relenting to the onslaught. Her nails dug into the table and she gasped open mouthed for breath as she felt the head pop fully inside her.

She wanted to revel in the sensation of having him within her, but he savagely pressed on. Using his grip on her shoulder he pulled her onto him as he continued to thrust forward. His wide crown pushed and stretched her cunt in all directions. He was soon hitting against the stiff entrance of her womb.

If the angle was right, her husband sometimes could bump into her cervix and it would give her a jolt of pleasure. This however was a massive unrelenting pressure and she was unsure what would happen next. He paused briefly, letting go of her, he leaned in and stuck his tongue in her still open mouth. She passionately kissed him, bringing her arms across his back & wrapping her legs around him.

Almost unconsciously she began pulling him deeper with her legs. She felt him grab the far edge of the table, tightly press his mouth into hers, before he thrust his hips forward. She howled as his last few centimeters entered her.

She sensed her innards being pushed aside to accommodate the intrusion. The walls of her cunt stretching as they never had before, pulling at her g-spot; bringing it into contact with his shaft.

His pelvic bone crushing against her clit sent an orgasm crashing over her and she wailed, squeezing him tight, her nail clawing at the flesh of his back.

He withdrew slowly and it seemed her guts were being sucked from her. The flared edge of his crown rubbed hard against the nerves of her sensitive nub, as it passed by, sending more waves of pleasure coursing thru her. As he neared her entrance the lips of her pussy stuck to his shaft as he pulled back. She felt the pressure built again as her cunt struggle to release him. Just it as seemed he'd pop free, he thrust forward,pushing himself back inside her.

Over and over he fucked her deep and hard. Each time he bottomed out a jolt of electricity shot thru her. She was moaning constantly as one orgasm rolled into another; each increasing with intensity. Every nerve within her seemed to be on fire & her body became slick with sweat. She lost track of time & the space around her as he pounded into her. Her only reality was the intense waves of pleasure emanating from her loins and cascading across her body.

He began to grunt and his pace became ragged. Incredibly she felt his cock swell even larger. With a roar he thrust hard into her cunt and his cock began to spasm. His cum flooded her insides forcing its way into every recess and spilling out passed her lips.

The jets of semen shooting directly at her cervix, his thick shaft twitching against her g-spot and the vigorous pressure on her clit all combined to send her into a massive orgasm. Her body shook and convulsed uncontrollably. She tried to cry out in pleasure, but the sounds would not come. Her vision blurred and a darkness overcame her.

When her senses returned she was laying upon his lap on the loveseat near the foyer. His hands traced across her naked form. She held him tight as her body slowly recovered. From the tips of her toes up to her scalp, she felt blissful exhaustion. But as the haze cleared from her, the enormity of what had transpired crept in. Soon a thousand thoughts ricocheted through her mind and she dwelled on the repercussions.

She turned to him and began to speak. But before she could form the words, his lips were on hers and 2 fingers slid into her pussy. Despite the soreness, his gentle movements back and forth caused her to moan into his mouth, as she kissed him back. His palm moved across her clit as his fingers curled in, tenderly coming into contact with the textures of her sensitive nub. The pleasure started emanating from her loins again and it quickly pushed any remorse from her.

He moved his digits slightly in and out of her while twisting and turning. The sensation was exquisite and her desire rapidly built. She broke their embrace and threw her head back over his shoulder. Her hips thrust into his hand, as her own came up to her breasts and began roughly massaging them, pinching the nipples between her fingers.

His motions became more aggressive, pulling back tightly against her g-spot and then pressing forcefully into her; smashing hard against her clit. She was grunting now as the juices flowed from her cunt and ran down her crotch. A sloppy wet slapping sound echoed through the room.

She felt one of his free fingers begin to probe the rim of her ass. The foreign sensation only heightened her pleasure and the tingling of an approaching intense orgasm began to radiate throughout her. He clamped down tightly with his fingers bouncing the tips repeatedly off her g-spot and his other pushed into her ass. She started to cum, hips bucking into him as she pulled savagely at her own nipples. The electricity cascaded thru her again as she wailed and spasmed.

Still shaking, he pulled his fingers from her cunt and brought them up to her face. The two presented were dripping, slick with her juices and globs of his cum; without hesitation she sucked them into her mouth. The taste was wonderfully erotic, as her tongue licked them clean.

She was suddenly flooded with memories of oral sex, something long forgotten in her marriage. In her youth she had become quite adept at sucking cock. The older boys and young men she had been with were inexperienced and knew nothing of pleasing a woman. Encounters were brief and unfulfilling.

What had started as a way to coax another, longer fuck out of them became something she truly enjoyed. At first she enjoyed being able to please her lover. And then she realized the power that she held over them and reveled in the ability to bring him to the edge of release, only to deny it, until to a time of her choosing.

But she also craved the subservience of the act, when they would grab her by the head and relentlessly face fuck her. The thrill of having a meaty cock forced down her throat, nearly asphyxiating her; had on more than a few occasions caused her to climax without touching her cunt.

It was the final act she found extremely erotic. Weather it was semen being shot directly down her gullet; sucking every drop of cum into her throat; or having the tip of his cock at her lips and tasting the salty seed as it pooled on her tongue; she loved it all. Even when they pulled out, showering her face & tits with load after load; she'd smear it all over her and lick it up like a hungry cum slut; supremely satisfied that it was her actions which caused their pleasure.

She missed having a cock in her mouth and she was determined to correct that now. Rising from his lap, she knelt on the floor before him, his cock throbbing hard; from her gyrations. She wrapped her hand around the veiny shaft and her fingers just barely touched. Pulling down, the skin pealed back, exposing the thick head. She placed her lips directly on top licking the drop of precum that rested there.

Tilting her head, she slid the length his cock along her cheek before planting kiss at the base. He shuddered as she ran her moist tongue back up, under the rigid shaft and then enveloped his throbbing head in her warm mouth. Her lips pressed tight she leaned forward, gobbling him up inch by inch. She wasn't even half way down, when she felt his large head begin to press at her throat. She gagged ever so slightly and backed off a little. Her left hand ran up his inner thigh before taking a firm hold of his balls. She grabbed the remaining shaft with her right hand, making small jerking & rotating motions while her mouth continued bobbing up & down on the top.

As she sucked him in, her tongue would dance under his cock; oscillating from side to side. When she pulled back and the crown of the head was at her lips she'd suck down harder, circling & flicking her tongue at what remained in her mouth. Over & over she bobbed back & forth, sucking & slurping, jerking & twisting, while still firmly fondling his sack. Moaning heavily, he struggled to maintain his composure as the assault on his senses continued. He rested his hands on her shoulder & head but allowed her to continue at her pace. All too soon a tingling radiated from his groin and his cum began to boil. "If you don't slow down, I'm going to explode" he groans, the first words either have spoke seen the foyer.

12