The Sailor's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers

Liam's hands grasped her buttocks and shifted her slightly upon him, bringing her hips closer to his face. His mouth briskly nipped her bottom cheek to distract her from the watching men, then continued with soft kisses towards her cleft. One hand slid up her back and gently pushed down. "Suck me cock, Anya," he said huskily. She bent forward obediently, the motion opening her arse cleft and pussy lips most admirably. He was staring directly into her pretty little quim and bottom hole, just inches away.

By sense of touch alone he followed her actions: her belly pressed against his chest...the firm globes of her breasts grazed his belly...her soft hair trailed over his skin...her warm breath flowed over his cock. And then her hand was upon him --- small and cool in contrast to the heat radiating from his organ. Her fingers wrapped round the shaft as far as she could and squeezed it...aye love! His mouth opened over her inner thigh. Now her curious little hand was roving all over him, sliding upon the shaft, cupping his ballocks, tugging upon the head.

Liam's palms tightened upon her buttocks as her rousing manual exploration progressed. 'Twas not long before he felt her pry his stiffstander from his belly and angle it towards the overhead, then...ahhh Jesus!...warm velvet lapping at his crown! Hoots and grunts broke out among his comrades. Liam's kisses upon her thigh became more agitated, sucking and softly biting his way closer to her center.

Anya addressed his cock as if famished. Her hand squeezed and stroked the shaft while her wet little tongue hungrily licked his organ from root to tip...swabbing over and over upon the head, rubbing under its rim. Mimicking his kisses upon her thigh, her lips nipped wetly over his hot skin, festooning his cockstand with ribbons of sliding spittle. As the lively teasing continued, Liam's agitated hands kneaded her resilient flesh, his fingers splayed over her bottom cheeks, his thumbs next to her outer cunny lips, compressing and separating. Over his sensitive tip, he felt the nimble dance of her tongue, then the wet oval of her lips parted over him.

Giddy with the lush sensations, his hands gripped her hard and spread her cunny and buttocks. His wild eyes fixed upon her --- the pink flesh wishbone of her erect clitoris and lips, her wetness, her anal rosebud --- as her lips at the other end began to stretch open over his cock head. He tilted his head and sucked her clitoris between his lips. She jumped, her hand jerking upon his shaft, her mouth lifting to gasp, "Ohhh!"

"Tickling your fancy is he, lass?" one of the men called out.

The contact of his mouth seemed to enflame her. As his tongue fluttered upon her stiff bud, her mouth greedily pushed down over his organ. The sailors watched her spittle coated lips stretch...and stretch...hugging Liam's globular crown as she gradually covered him. She adjusted the angle of her head...push...push...and then the entire head of his cock was in her mouth full proper! The crowd groaned en masse. "Aye that's the way, lass!" "Pray for a hearty appetite..." "Suck it hard girl!"

Liam too groaned --- into her cunny. The wet heat of her mouth embraced him, her lips gripping under the rim...her tongue swirling round him. He breathed hard against her, his open mouth covering her vulva. As her oral caresses continued, his tongue began to echo her motions --- swirling on and between her little petals, making her quiver atop him. Her mouth was now pressing determinedly down upon him, her slippery lips and wiggling tongue easing their way down the throbbing shaft. She eventually worked more than half of the thick column into her sweet mouth.

'Twas a most glorious vision for the randy sailors: a winsome lass writhing naked upon their shipmate, her heavy lashes lowered, her cheeks pink --- her lovely mouth overstuffed with a ruddy pillar of male flesh.

Now she was moving...aahh...aahh!...her mouth sliding up and down along his cock, her lips tugging at the flange of his crown with each excursion --- he thought 'twould be his undoing. She had attended his instruction well, so she had! For whatever awkwardness there might be in her execution, her ardor was more than sufficient recompense.

O transcendence of Eros! Their mouths fed rapturously upon each other's organs ---the pain of love so long suppressed driving them in voluptuous accord. As he lapped at her clitoris, she massaged his cock with her tongue. As his muscular tongue pushed in and out of her narrow, wet vagina, so did her mouth ride up and down his turgid flesh. Thus was displayed a most salacious...most amorous tableau --- this male and female, naked and undulating together upon the table, her hips rocking as his tongue plundered her split, his pelvis thrusting up to augment the bobbing of her head.

Liam was dazed by the panoply of bawdy sensations...the sensual suction of her lips and tongue upon his straining organ, the intoxicating taste of lass, the sight of her little pink orifices. O Christ! 'Twould not be long before weeks of unrelieved longing erupted into her mouth. More and more uncoordinated grew his oral devotions till he was slobbering over and sucking upon her pussy lips, rubbing her honey over his nose, lips, and chin like a man possessed. Dimly he was aware of the circle of his panting comrades --- trouser flaps open, stiff cocks saluting the two of them, hands stroking up and down.

"Oh God!" came a sudden cry from further down the table--- young Fletcher. "I'm going...I'm going!" There followed a burst of moans and gasps as he spent --- followed by hoots and jocularity from the others.

The sound prompted Liam to action --- teetering upon the brink himself, as he was. In one swift motion he straightened his arms, lifting Anya by her arse and rolling her off him. His cock popped from her warm mouth and slapped down to his belly. "Turn round Anya...get back on me," he said hoarsely. She scooted upon her knees, pivoting and straddling him so that she faced him, her buoyant breasts jiggling with her movements.

Sensing what was about to unfold, the men surged round the table adjacent to Liam's legs, frantic to witness every detail of this extraordinary act of penetration. In the front row, they bent lower to gawk --- one hand upon the table, one hand frigging their stiff sinews.

In mutual fervor did Liam and Anya align their overready organs, Liam angling his rigid staff towards the overhead, Anya touching her slippery notch down upon him. His cockhead pushed apart her swollen lips and instinctively homed in upon the source of her honey, the broad crown fitting itself snugly against the little aperture. One hand holding his shaft, the other upon her hip, he urged her down. She eased her weight upon him --- he felt her opening begin to stretch over him and his tip nudge into her.

The delightful progress was in short order halted by her increasingly resisting flesh. Her brows drew together with an apprehensive expression as she tested varying angles of pushing upon him --- to no avail. Liam curled his hand over her bottom, his wrist and the heel of his hand pressing her buttock up and aside, while his fingers sought to lend assistance to the stymied endeavor. He found the points of engagement most favorably wetted by the mix of her love juice and their spittle, however the remnants of her hymen were forming a tight ring impeding his advance. Her recently rent maidenhead, now several weeks healed without further amorous exercise, needed to promptly renew its acquaintance with the red-capped python.

Slowly his finger massaged the point of constriction, coaxing it to dilate as the upward push of his hips and the downward push of Anya's weight applied a steady pressure. His eyes were focused upon hers, reassuring her with his expression as he felt his efforts take effect. Now her distended opening successfully encompassed the widest point of his bulbous cockhead. He slid his hand back to clasp her buttock, keeping it well lifted and held aside to proffer his comrades an unrestricted view of the proceedings. Awed gasps and groans broke out.

"Cor! Look at her hole open!"

"Oh fuuuuck...!"

"My God! Her little cunny is taking it!"

The lecherous commentary upon the sights that corresponded to the exhilarating sensations being experienced by his cockhead fortified his urgency. Sweet Jesus, he had to be inside her! Abruptly he thrust his hips up and forced the rest of his crown up into the hot squeeze of her cunny. "Ooohhh!" she gasped. Now securely lodged in her body, his hand moved from his shaft to her other buttock, spreading her bottom full open and pulling her down.

Their eyes were fixed upon each other he advanced into the heaven of her body, both of them pushing --- she with slight bouncing motions to ease his incursion. He felt his blunt machine stretching wide her restrictive sheath...pushing...stretching...stretching...saw her eyes and mouth grow rounder and rounder as her filled her to the utmost.

The groaning sailors --- fists pumping their cocks --- watched the thick post miraculously disappearing into her small body. "Steady lass, dinna hurt yerself!" "Christ! She's taking all of it!" "OH FUCK! FUCK!" another man burst out as he spilled his seed in the agony of bliss.

At last her cunny lips pressed full against the skin round the base of his cock. His organ was completely embedded in the pulsing grip of her wet channel. They gaped at each other, breathing hard. She seemed beside herself with libidinous emotion --- she wriggled atop him, spreading her knees upon the table as far as she could, taking in every last measure of Priapus's offering. He was all eyes and heart and cock as he looked up at her...her dark hair tumbling round her shoulders...her beautiful face aglow...her breasts shaking with her uneven breaths, the rosy nips standing up. "Anya..." he said hoarsely. His hands slid up her back and pulled her down to him.

Divine paradise of passion's harvest! His arms enfolded her, holding her fiercely close, feeling the firm hillocks of her breasts squeeze against his chest. Anya's hands grabbed urgently round his shoulders, and head, rubbing his stubble covered jaw and tugging his hair, while she covered his face with wild kisses. Catching her lips with his, he filled her hot mouth with his driving tongue. O love! He was lost in the ecstasy of their joined bodies...their squirming, slippery tongues entwined, their heaving chests and bellies molded to each other, his throbbing cock driven full up her cunny...possessing her...penetrating her inmost female charms. In their rapture they were oblivious to the crowd of men who, moaning and panting and frigging, leaned over the table and leered at the junction of their engorged privates.

And such a splendid vision it was! The lovely lithe body of the wee lass astride their comrade --- seeming so delicate atop his large frame. Laying forward upon him with her knees apart, her cheeky arse was splayed wide for all to see. Only the massive root of Liam's organ was visible...nigh cleaving her little cunny. The outer lips were almost effaced by the pressure, while her inner lips and hymen were a taut, glistening ring round his shaft. Although their hips were at this moment still --- luxuriating in the sensations of carnal joy --- the intermittent contraction of her trembling anus bespoke the turbulent forces dominating her small pelvis.

By and by, the gloriously situated fucking equipment was put into motion. Even as their mouths fed upon each other, Liam's hands returned to her buttocks and lifted her...his shaft started to emerge from her body...a small excursion...then she sank back upon it. Again she rose up...higher this time...before taking him back in. The delicious struggle of Liam's hefty tool to move in her compressive passage was readily apparent to the watching sailors. Bracing his heels against the tabletop, his powerful thighs clenched to push his pelvis up against her. In concert with his upward shoves, her bottom repeatedly arched up and down, and they succeeded in building momentum, lengthening the excursions so that her cunny presently was sliding more smoothly upon his cock --- at least in the limited extent allowed by their yet pressed together chests and mouths. Their ravenous tongues echoed the lubricious thrusts of their fused organs.

The rousing undulations continued for some time till, with a moan she broke away from the passionate kiss. Her hips ground against him and she panted against his neck. Then she sat up, tossed back her hair, and rode the brawny beast up her cunny in earnest. Her warm thighs flexed against his flanks as she bobbed up and down atop him, her hands upon his chest, her strokes growing longer and longer till she was at last taking the full length of his shaft in and out of her vagina --- pausing at the apex with just the head wedged in her inlet.

As she bounced up and down in abandon upon their comrade, the seamen feasted their eyes upon the naked lass --- her beautiful face with closed eyes and open mouth revealing her transports of delight...her round breasts springing and jiggling most lusciously. The men leaned in round the table, grunting and tugging their standing cocks as they watched her small cunny ride that thick organ. Each time she rose, her swollen little lips clung to the shaft and were drawn away from her body in a most wondrously lewd manner. His ridged machine emerged again and again from her orifice --- the ruddy shaft shimmering with her love fluid. And they heard her...oh sweet girl! The men stifled their own randy commotion to listen to the enthralling sounds of a lass in pleasure. Her soft sighs and moans and panting were so erotic...so captivating, that their hearts and cocks were seized full force.

A voice, equal parts jocular and awed broke the hush, "Ye like that big cunt-stretcher, don't ye sweetheart?" With that, the tide of grunts and groans rose again. 'Twas but a few more turns of hide-the-truncheon before a shout of "COCK! CUNT! FUCK!" from one side of the table, followed from the other side by "Aaaahh...aaahhh...aaahhh!" marked the spending of one, then another man.

Liam felt his bursting ballocks drawing up, felt his own impending crisis as Anya's wet velvety grip milked his cock. Now she was frolicking upon him with his mast partially inserted...mixing short quick thrusts of her hips with a stirring motion, so that the broad crown agitated her sheath a few inches inside. Her breaths came fast and shallow. Intermittently she sat back full upon him, wriggling and rocking to rub her tense clitoris against his pubic bone. He groaned at the torment: her spirited play would shortly cause a most precipitous, most forceful emptying of his shot locker...yet as ravenous as he was for such bliss, his hunger for her was so immense and the pleasure of fornication so exquisite, that he wanted to continue fucking her...fucking her till she was scarce able to stand upright.

Abruptly his hands gripped her arse and halted her motions, restraining her cunny hard against him. "Steady lass," he muttered. He sat up so that she was now straddling his lap. Moving his hands to her face, he pushed back the tumbled locks of hair. They gazed at each other, panting hard. Her eyes were lustrous, the color of Islay whiskey and even more intoxicating. His hands tightened upon her head, his fingers twined in her hair, and he covered her open mouth with his. His kiss was thorough and deep, ending with a sucking bite upon her plump lower lip.

His teeth released her lip, his fierce eyes fixed upon hers, then with an economy of motion he lifted her bodily from his cock and got to his knees. He turned her squirming body in the air, maneuvering her small form easily, and deposited her back upon the table --- on her knees and facing away from him. "Bend over," he directed in a low, thick voice, applying light pressure upon her back with his hand. She complied, dropping forward to her hands and knees. The hubbub of ribald sounds from the men increased with excitement at the shift in relations.

He moved behind her, using his hands to spread her knees further upon the table so that they could all admire the sight of her freshly fucked cunny. Framed by the paleness of her thighs and round bottom cheeks, her lips were a vivid pink oval that riveted the men's gazes. The little nymphae were fanned open and be-creamed with her arousal...between them was visible the small dark, palpitating opening of her recently stuffed vagina.

Liam pushed his rampant soldier down to the target and fitted his crown into the slick crevice, pressing tightly against her orifice. His muscular buttocks flexed, and with a vigorous thrust he re-embedded his entire organ down to the short hairs in the grotto of Venus. "OOOOOOOHH!" she moaned, her body jerking. The men hooted and cheered and pounded their fists upon the table.

Groaning, Liam held her steady with his hands grasping her hips, her vulva sealed to his pubis. His eyes shut as he reveled in the struggles of her muscular tube round him, feeling his cockhead lifting her womb. Only a few moments more did he bask in the joy of possession, for his body was soon overwhelmed by the need to fuck her. He forged ahead, working his throbbing cock in and out of her body with long, hard strokes that shook her...her raw moans spurring him on.

The lecherous tension thickened among the rowdy men at the increasingly primal motions of the swiving pair upon the table. The small female bent submissively, displaying her receptive, reddened vulva...the large, grunting male mounting her from behind...the robust column of engorged male flesh driving into her distended vagina...the firm cones of her hanging teats shaking. It proved to be the crowning vision for one, then another man, who in short order were spurting their spunk with strangled cries of pleasure.

Liam's pelvis continued its lurid pumping motion, feeling the rising agitation of her body round his organ and under his hands. Deliberately he stimulated and teased her, drawing out half way to rub her inside with short, swift strokes...then repeating with his cockhead just inside her inlet. Oh how sweet were her imploring sighs!

His fascinated eyes were fixed upon the astonishing accommodation her wee pussy was making to take in his organ. Longer and slower grew his thrusts as he stared at her tightly stretched inner lips, watching them clutching his organ and elongating as he withdrew. The aft-most junction of her lips was a laboring membrane over the top of his shaft that was pulled backwards by the delightful friction, molding to the prominent rim of his crown as he slid out, upon which the petals snapped back into place. 'Twas such an entrancing exercise that he could not resist repeating it several times, holding his shaft as it popped free, then cramming it back through her hymenal ring and again ploughing open her confining channel.

Sweet Anya...sweet cunny! His hands roved over her flanks, her slender waist, her curved hips, as he thrust in her. The sight of her...the feel of her upon his cock...the primitive sounds of her pleasure. Besotted he be right true --- maddened with lust for her! Impulsively he scooped her thighs up so that her spraddled legs were completely off the table and outside his hips like a wheelbarrow. "Liam!" she squealed, her calves flailing.

Her slim body was bridged between her hands upon the table and the hefty spit up her cunny. His arms wrapped round her thighs and held her hips. In a frenzy he rammed into her again and again, her splendid arse bouncing, her hanging hair and breasts swinging crazily. His comrades howled in approval; another man shot his seed with a torrent of loud grunts.

astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers