The Salacious Sexcapades of a Silly Sissy Bimbo Ep. 01

Story Info
Episode 1: The Bride and the Bitch.
3.6k words
4.44
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy Kylie prepares for her vow renewal

Light snuck through a small slit in the curtains adorning Kylie and Emma's Las Vegas hotel room. The couple lay snoring softly. Still tangled up like a pair of kittens from the previous night's passions. Kylie was on her side. Curled up slightly in a fetal position, her right arm stretched out hanging off the bed. Her left hand rested on top of her wife's arm which snaked around her and rested across Kylie's stomach. Emma cuddled up closely to Kylie currently playing big spoon to her little spoon.

The small ray of sunlight beamed across the room to rest perfectly on Kylies eyes. Stirring her from a contented sleep. Kylie pressed her eyes closed more tightly and shimmied backward to escape the intruding sunbeam. As she did she felt her wife's strap-on slide up the swell of her ass and poke her lower back. Pop! A burst of pink smoke entered Kylie's mind. Like a shot of adrenaline she was both immediately awake and extremely horny. She smiled to herself and enjoyed the sensation of the fake phallus pressing against her. The pink smoke thickened as Kylie wiggled her ass, grinding the plastic cock in a circle against her wife's clit.

Her effort earned her a contented sigh from Emma.

"Mmmmmm" Emma sighed. "Is my silly little sissy slut eager for another round?"

Barely awake, Emma, slid her hand down Kylie's stomach and into the front of her pink satin thong. Using two fingers she traced the short length of Kylie's chastity cage then lightly started to fondle her sensitive, if somewhat small balls.

"mmmMMH, AH" Kylie gasped as Emma teased her. "Goddess you know your sissy bitch is always... ea..ea..EAGER for your cock!"

Kylie wiggled her butt more purposely now. Waking up in sissy mode was always a treat! The immediate presence of her wife's large phallus had sent her mind into clouded pink swirl of lust. Kylie ached for her wife's cock inside of her.

A wry smile sprang to Emma's lips. She suddenly stopped caressing Kylie's balls and instead squeezed them firmly in her hand causing Kylie to let out a short high pitched squeak in surprise. Emma gently and slowly increased pressure. She didn't squeeze too hard. Emma wasn't punishing Kylie, just reminding her who was in control.

"As if my goddess would have to remind me" Kylie thought as she twitched and struggled in her wife's grip.

"Sorry, slut you're just going to have to be patient" Emma teased Kylie "after all tradition says a bride shouldn't have sex with her bitch before she walks down the aisle on her wedding day".

Emma released her grip and rolled over leaving Kylie frustrated and straining against her cage.

"Besides..." Emma yawned as she looked at the digital clock on the hotel nightstand "it is almost eleven. You need to grab a shower and go pick up Marcus from the airport so you two can get ready."

"and I..." Emma yawned again "need a little more beauty sleep" Her voice drifting off as she snuggled back into the covers.

Kylie was frustrated, no DAMNED frustrated! Her clit, small as it was, was rock hard and pressing uncomfortably against her chastity cage. She, briefly contemplated trying to entice Emma into fucking her, but she knew that was fruitless. Emma's libido was as high, maybe even higher than Kylie's. But, she was stubborn! And worse, the pleasure the goddess got from denying and postponing Kylie's own release meant that if Goddess said no fun until after the ceremony, odds were she meant it.

Kylie let out a dejected pout, to convey her frustration.

Emma didn't acknowledge her!

Stubborn Bitch! Kylie thought.

Taking a few deep breaths to slow her racing libido, Kylie dutifully rolled over and kissed Emma's cheek whispering playfully in her ear "Your wish is my command Goddess"

"Damn right" Emma snorted as Kylie climbed out of the luxurious king-sized bed.

Kylie stood upright and stretched her arms and legs a bit then took a moment to look at her wife.

"God, she is as beautiful as the day we got married".

Memories of their time together flashed through Kylie's mind.

Ten Years!!! I can't believe that I've been married to Goddess for TEN YEARS!!! Certainly, a day to celebrate! Oh! and Marcus is flying in today as well! -- As usual upon thinking about Marcus a vision of his large hard cock intruded into Kylie's mind. Marcus! So BIG, STRONG and BULDGING! She absent mindedly licked her lips and her hand wandered south to rub her clit. The cold plastic of her pink cage blocked her hand.

"DRAT!" Kylie thought as pulled her hand back sharply.

She briefly pinched and teased one nipple while she enjoyed the thought of running her tongue up Marcus's beautiful shaft. Then she shook off the thought. -- NO! You silly little bimbo FOCUS! Who else is going to be there? Oh yes!!! James is going to play Elvis! His voice is so heavenly! And that tongue of his...well! --Kylie felt herself flush--always so attentive! And his wife Marie too! She is going to officiate! That sexy minx may pull most of the attention from Emma and me! She's almost as sexy as goddess! OH! And best of all! NO KIDS! My parents have our little lovable hellions back in Virginia so need to pretend to be Kyle!

Kylie walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. While the water warmed up she turned to look at herself in the mirror. She was still fully sissied up from the previous night's fun. Emma had made a game of surprising her with a different outfit for every night of their trip. Last night's ensemble was a hot pink lacy baby doll, matching thong panties and a pink leather choker with "Bitch" bedazzled on it. Topping things off a blond curly wig. Emma hadn't let her peek through the other outfits she had brought and Kylie desperately wanted to see what the final set of little pink gift bags contained.

Kylie reached a hand into the shower to test the water and found it to be the perfect temperature. She stripped out of her lingerie and accessories and climbed in. Kylie followed her normal morning routine and let her mind wander as she showered. Due to the nature of the day, her mind naturally turned to reviewing fondly some of her and Emma's adventures from the past ten years.

Her mind occupied in blissful reminiscing, she moved swiftly driven by muscle memory. After a brief time she drew a razor up the back of her leg and quickly touched up under her arms.

She put aside her razor. Then, let her hands wander over her smooth body. She squeezed her nipples then slid a finger into her eager ass while the warm water ran over her smooth body. Content that she was the perfect smooth feminine sissy, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. She glanced quickly at the clock as she did. DAMN! Marcus would be landing at the Airport in about forty-five minutes! Kylie would have to hurry or she would make her Daddy wait!

Kylie bounced out of the shower. She refastened and locked her clit. Took two pumps of lube from a bottle on the counter, lubed up her daily wear plug, squatted and moaned softly as the familiar fullness entered her. She rushed to apply her makeup and threw on some panties, a cute lacy black thong. She then pulled on some Daisey Dukes and a pink halter top. She bounded quickly, through her and Emma's suite collecting her purse, wallet and the rental car keys. She stopped briefly to give her wife a quick kiss and told her she was off to pick up Marcus.

"Ok babe" Emma stirred and began to roll out of bed. "I'd better start getting ready for my Hair appointment anyways"

"I'll leave your outfit for tonight on the dresser here" Emma told Kylie "Don't let Marcus see you in it before the ceremony!. And make sure you have plenty of time to get ready! Emma kissed Kylie's cheek and gave her ass a quick squeeze.

Then, Emma firmly gripped Kylie's chin in her fingers and forced Kylie to meet her eyes.

"Kylie, listen closely now. I have two commands you must adhere to for today. First for God's sake don't drain Marcus's balls too much before we get back! I want his first load of the night to fill me to the brim!"

"And second, Don't get so distracted with Marcus that you forget to pick up the Rings." She said sternly. "Disobey me on either of these and you'll be on maid duty and only maid duty for a whole Month."

"I, I won't..." Kylie paused to gather her resolve, she really didn't want to promise to not to drain Marcus's balls.

It's for my GODDESS and on our ANNIVERSAY-- "I..I won't drain Marcus's balls too much...I promise" Kylie finished with a dejected pout.

"AND? What else sissy?" Emma's hand shot back to Kylie's pink little flesh purse and squeezed! HARD!

"Eek!" Kylie squeaked and rose to the tip of her toes trying to escape! Then she forced herself to think. What else had Goddess said? Oh YES!

"and I promise to pick up the rings!"

"Good" Emma smiled then pointed to a sheet of paper on the dresser "everything you need to pick up the rings is on that white note on the dresser."

Kylie pouted to herself as she walked to their car and began her drive. It wasn't as if she didn't like maid duty, she did. She usually derived at least some kinky pleasure from any and all of Emma's punishments. However, being on maid duty ONLY was the worst!

Rather than a punishment it was more a loss of privileges. It meant that she wouldn't be able to wear any fun outfits besides her maid one. Nor would she be allowed to do any more than watch Emma and Marcus when they had sex. If she was good she would probably be allowed to clean up afterward but she wanted to be fucked! Especially today!

Mostly though, Kylie always bristled when Emma admonished her for something for something she hadn't even done yet. Kylie wasn't dumb. At least not normally. She just tended to be forgetful when in sissy mode.

Years of repressing her desires meant that when Kylie was fully free to express herself, she became a bit of a cock drunk bimbo. Even though Emma's assumption that Kylie would mess up was hurtful Kylie knew Emma probably wasn't wrong. She would have a hard time resisting the urge to spend every possible second that she could worshipping Marcus's wonderful cock.

As always, the thought of Marcus conjured a visual image of his cock in her mind. The long gentle curve of his 9 inches. The way her hand was barely big enough to wrap around his girth. The spongey feeling of his tip pressing against her sissy pussy, followed by the steel like firmness of his shaft forcing her open. Kylie practically drooled as she moved. Her mind occupied by thoughts of Marcus, and their upcoming fun until, without really understanding how, she found herself a short time later following the cars in front of her into the new arrivals pickup area at Harry Reid International Airport.

There she caught sight of Marcus. Her heart skipped a beat! Butterflies immediately filled her stomach. Her ass squeezed her intruding plug tightly and her clit pressed uncomfortably against her cage. The thick pink cloud of lust in her mind became a dense fog.

Marcus always stood out in a crowd. At Six foot five, he was usually a head taller than most of the people around him. He was built like a college linebacker, weighing 240 pounds of pure rock hard muscle. His dark complexion, gave others the sense that he had been carved by a master sculptor from the most perfect ebony. He carried himself with an easiness of a lion, knowing he was at the top of the food chain. His mere presence forcing others into quick submission or uneasy competition.

Kylie had submitted long ago. She and Emma had been married only three years when Marcus had first conquered their marriage bed. As far as Kylie was concerned that was one of the best things to happen to them.

Kylie pulled up and bounced out of the car. She threw her arms around Marcus's neck and kissed him passionately hooking one leg around his waist. Marcus caught Kylie and wrapped his arms around her. Then he let his hands slide gently over her body until they came to rest, one hand cupping her ass, the other holding her leg in place. His lips had given in initially to the suddenness of Kylie's assault but soon they became firm and demanding as he took control of the kiss. Kylie readily let Marcus take the lead and internally squealed with delight as she felt his cock spring to life and rise to press firmly against her.

"Ah, Viva Las Vegas!" Marcus chuckled as he broke the kiss and gave Kylie's ass a firm pat and squeeze.

Marcus untangled himself from the eager Kylie and quickly flung his small suitcase and garment bag into the trunk. Then, grabbing the keys from Kylie, he hopped into the driver's seat and Kylie demurely took her place on the passenger side. Situated, they pulled into traffic and began to maneuver towards Kylie's and Emma's hotel. Kylie smiled to herself and rubbed her caged clitty as she admired the large tent she had caused in Marcus' Khaki shorts. Such a lovely salute to her beauty should not go unappreciated.

"Daddy let me take care of that for you"

Kylie deftly unbuckled got on her knee's in the passenger's seat, then reached over and unzipped Marcus's fly. Seconds later she had fished his cock out of his shorts with a practiced precision.

She gently stoked his dick, relishing the feeling of it thickening and becoming hard and strong in her grasp. "MMMmm I missed you so much daddy!" Soon, she had him hard and twitching in her hand.

"uggh I missed you too baby!" Marcus grunted and reached around snaking a hand down the back of her daisy dukes. He moved the string of her thong to the side and grasped her plug and began moving it in and out of her eager ass.

Kylie moaned and leaned over. Slowly, savoring each inch, she licked and teased up one side of his magnificent shaft. She paused, swirling her tongue around Marcus's engorged head. Marcus pulled her plug completely out of her pussy and then teasingly, slowly worked it back in.

Kylie gasped! She couldn't stand the teasing anymore! She quickly kissed and nibbled her way down the other side of his shaft. Oh so briefly stopping to lick and suckle one of his egg sized balls. She sucked hard while pulling back, and heard a *POP!* as his testicle escaped her mouth and fell back to his lap.

Kylie giggled.

Marcus moaned.

Kylie took his cock into her mouth and wasted no time bobbing up and down. She knew what he liked, Her lips brushed softly on the down stroke, while she stuck out her tongue to lightly tickle his balls when she bottomed out on his cock. Then she tightened her lips as she sucked hard while pulling back, her tongue wrapping and swirling around his shaft until she pulled back to his tip. A soft pop, pop, POP! echoed in the rental car as she sucked his cock. Coaxing him, her tongue swirled and licked as she moved up and down. Up and down. They stopped at a light. Kylie dove deep shoving his cock deep in her throat. Staying there she resolved to keep his dick lodged in her throat until the light changed.

Darkness crept into the edges of her vision. Marcus hit the accelerator, a touch harder than he should have. His pleasure built in his shaft overtaking his senses. Pop! Kylie's lips smacked together as she pulled off his cock. She inhaled greedily. Sucking in air to refresh herself, while stroking him, as they accelerated and came to another stop. She forced herself back down. Pop! Pop! Kylie giggled, as she sucked. Over and over, deeper and deeper she moved. Coaxing and teasing, she yearned to feel the slap of his ejaculation against the back of her throat. Engrossed with the task of making her daddy feel good she vaguely registered the feeling of them making a turn.

A low growl escaped from Marcus's lips. His strong hand grabbed her neck firmly, pulling her away briefly only to roughly shove her mouth hard onto his cock. She opened her mouth and engulfed it with glee. She always loved when he took control.

Kylie moaned. Marcus's cock buried itself into her throat. He held her there. Her throat tightened trying to expel the intruding member. Marcus's hand held her firmly in place. She felt herself gag, each contraction of her throat squeezing and massaging Marcus's dick to his great enjoyment.

He held her there for half a minute. Then, he released the pressure on her head allowing her to pull back for air. His cock slipped out of her throat. She inhaled greedily. Air rushed into her lungs. Strands of spit hung connecting the sides of her mouth to his shaft.

"Keep sucking slut!" From the tone and intensity of his voice she knew Marcus was close.

Kylie inhaled greedily as once again Marcus shoved her head back onto his cock. It lodged itself into the back of her throat. Better prepared this time, Kylie relaxed. Her throat still contracted, but she had more air to work with. She moved her head up and down on Marcus's cock. Her throat squeezing and massaging him like a quivering pussy. A minute passed, close to two. The edges of her vision began to darken. Kylie was running out of air.

She tapped his leg to signal her distress.

He pressed her head down more firmly.

Shoving his cock deeper into her throat and forcing her to keep going. The darkness at the edges of her vision crept inward. Only a small pin prick of vision remained in each of her eyes. Kylie resigned, accepting her fate of being chocked to death on Marcus's massive cock. It was a worthy way to die. Choked like a whore on his beautiful dick.

Gagging and choking, she felt a telltale tremor start at the base of his shaft. His cock spasmed. The tremor rolled like an earthquake from the base of his shaft to the tip of his cock. The tremor passed Kylie's lips moving up until with a forceful spurt his hot cum erupted into the back of her throat. The first spurt slapping the back of her throat then sliding its way down to her stomach. Racked by his orgasm, Marcus's pressure on her neck decreased. Her body fighting for air compelled her to pull back off his cock. His second rope of cum shot into her mouth just as his head was about to leave her mouth. The salty sweet cum splashed onto her tongue. Kylie loved that taste! She swallowed quickly and sucked in air doing her best to force herself to keep the head of his cock in her mouth. Her tongue slipping up and down the slit of his cock.

Another rope of cum filled her mouth. The car stopped. Then another rope shot into her mouth. A small bit of Marcus's cum gushed out the side of her mouth dribbling down her chin.

"MMMMM, Good girl!" Marcus groaned.

Desperate for air Kylie's mouth popped once more off his cock.

They were stopped. A valet opened Kylie's door causing her to turn around.

Kylie swallowed noticing that the young valet was gawking at her. Why?

Oh yes! She ran her finger up her chin and scooped a small dribble of Marcus' cum into her mouth.

She quickly sucked Marcus' cum from her finger and shot the valet a quick wink. "Ooopsie!" She giggled and hopped out of the car. Leaving the young valet shaking his head.

Marcus hopped out of the car and retrieved his bags then like the gentlemen he always was offered Kylie his arm.

She clung to him tightly still trying to catch her breath from having been so focused on his cock.

"Seems like you missed me" Marcus teased gently.

"Daddy, Goddess and I both missed you terribly" Kylie giggled and kissed his cheek.

"and Goddess won't be happy to smell your cock on my breath" kylie thought as she walked with Marcus. "couldn't even keep from being a slut for a few minutes of our anniversary" Kylie chided herself.

"Hopefully, Goddess won't notice and I can get the rings to avoid punishment" Kylie clung tighter to Marcus. It made her feel safe and secure. She knew though that if Goddess decided to punish her Marcus wouldn't intervene. No, He would take just as much perverse pleasure as Goddess in Kylies's punishment if it came to that.

12