The Sales Lady Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

When Janice got to her car she wanted to call Jason to let him know how the seminar went. When she checked her phone she saw where she had a missed call from Brenda Anderson. Hmm, I wonder what she wants, Janice wondered while checking her voice mail. Brenda wanted to know if the offer was still good to have an Allure Party? There were a total of 10 ladies that were interested in coming to call her back. Janice hit the Call button on her phone to speak to Brenda.

Hello, Brenda Anderson Chemical Bank, "How can I help you?"

Hi Brenda it Janice Henderson, you called me about a Cosmetic Party.

Yes, Hi Janice, thank you for calling me right back. Yes, we have at least 10 of us who are interested, with possibly more. Do you know when you could do this?

Wow, this is great, do you know when you would like to do this and where?

Yes, we can do it here at the bank as we have a large room that we allow community groups to hold meetings in. It's available this Sunday afternoon say after 1 pm or Monday after 6 pm is the earliest time I've looked at so far. Will either of these dates work for you, Janice?

Brenda let me get back to you later today with an answer, I have some things I will need to get together first. Let me call you back ok.

Sure Janice, let me give you my cell # so you can call me anytime you need.

After Janice took down Brenda's cell # which she then entered into her contact list. She called Jason to talk to him. Jason's phone rang just as he was walking back towards the main office.

Hi Babe, how did your seminar go today?

It went great, in fact, it went so well that I have makeup for your place and mine and it didn't cost us anything. Look, I know you're busy so I'll just tell you all about it on Friday. The reason I'm calling is because Brenda Anderson called me about doing a cosmetics party either Sunday afternoon or Monday after 6.

Oh really that's great so when are you going to do it? Jason asked.

Well that's what I'm calling you to find out if you had any plans for us this weekend. If so, I can do it Monday.

The only plans I have are spending as much time with you as I can. I know you're going shopping Saturday with your daughter right?

Oh that's right I need to call Amanda to make sure she can go. Janice remembered.

There's a chance, depending on the weather, that I'm working some on Saturday. Which is fine because you will be shopping anyway.

Janice replied, "Then I want to spend Sunday with you as I miss you terribly already. I'm going to try for Monday then, I have some other calls I need to make as well. I have one more favor to ask."

"Ok what's that?" Jason wonders what else she is needing.

I need a model for demonstration purposes, I was thinking of asking the cute barista, I think she would be perfect for what I need. Do you have a problem with me doing that?"

"Really a model? I guess that makes sense to help demonstrate the makeup. No, I don't have a problem. How are you going to ask her?"

"Well here's my plan: you tell me what you think. I have you order me something from the Coffee Shop and have it delivered to your apartment. This way I have her away from the café so we can speak more freely. What do you think," Janice replied?

"That sounds like a great idea, just text me when you're ready and I'll have it delivered to OUR apartment," Jason answered.

Janice caught the "OUR" apartment reference and it made her heart feel good. "Ok, I'm going back to OUR apartment now if that's ok with you," Janice replied with a big smile on her face.

Jason answered, "Of course it's okay, just text me when you're ready."

"Jason, I love you so much! I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm so very grateful, " Janice replied."

"Janice, I love you too and I've been wondering the same thing since the first day you knocked on my door," Jason told her his heart was about to explode out of his chest.

"Okay I'm going to hang up now before I start to cry", Janice said. "Bye I love you."

"I love you too," Jason replied as they both disconnected the call.

***

Janice pulled into the parking garage of Jason's or should she now think of it as their apartment building. Her mind was whirling around with so many ideas of how she would approach the young barista with her offer. She was also thinking of asking Natalie if she too would like to join her with this party as a makeup artist.

As she stepped out of the garage elevator she looked over at the coffee shop and was glad to see the young barista was working and they weren't that busy. She decided she would just be bold and go speak to her by ordering a sandwich off their menu and requesting she deliver it to her apartment.

"Hi, yes could I get the #3 combo with an Iced Tea to drink?" Janice asked the young barista that she saw her name tag Allison.

Allison replied with a measured smile on her face and the name on the order."

"Oh yes, it's Janice. And Allison looking at the girl's name tag could you please deliver it to my apartment. Do you need the #?"

With a surprised look on her face of why she couldn't wait instead of having her deliver it, she responded. "Uh sure, give me ten minutes or so and I'll bring it right up. Would you like me to put this on Mr. Braun's account?"

Janice was surprised this girl knew Jason's name and his apartment # from memory. She didn't know if she should be jealous or impressed that she knew her customers that well? Giving her the benefit of the doubt she was going with the latter. "Yes, please put it on our account and I'll see you in a few minutes then." She knew shouldn't have said, "Our Account" but she still wanted the young girl to know that he was taken so don't even think about it.

On the elevator she sent a text to Jason, telling him what she did so he didn't need to do anything else. She would text him after she meets with Allison.

Janice had no sooner gotten into the apartment and laid out her Allure brochures on the dining table when there was a knock at the door. Opening the door, Allison was there handing her the sack of food and her drink and asked her if there was anything else she needed.

Janice replied, "Actually yes there is if you could indulge me with a few minutes of your time. Please come in, it's Allison right?"

"Umm, sure yes Allison or Ali," she replied apprehensively as to what was going on.

Janice took the bag of food and drink and placing it on the dining table. "Allison, or Ali, do you mind if I call you Ali?"

"Sure Ali, is fine" she replied, still nervous about what Janice was going to say.

Not wanting to embarrass the young girl by mentioning any awkwardness there may be between them, Janice got right to what she wanted from Ali." As you can see I'm a salesperson for the Allure Cosmetics Company. Maybe you've heard of it or if not it's really not the issue. What I'm wondering is would you like to be a model for me? This would involve you coming to an Allure Party and I will demonstrate the makeup by putting it on you."

Janice was looking at the girl for the first time up close. Ali was young; probably early 20's at the most with short brown hair, cute blue eyes, high cheekbones, and nice full lips. In fact, her lower lip looked so plump and full that she just wanted to suck on it. As far as looks went she was of average to slightly above in beauty in her opinion. She stood about the same height as herself, about 5'5 or 5'6, skinny with not much body fat, with nice B cup breasts she suspected. Ali was perfect as Janice knew she could take her from average to above average with well-applied Allure makeup.

Surprised by what the lady who had been making it a point to make sure Jason was hers was asking her to be a model. "Do what now, what do you mean by model?" Ali answered with a confused look on her face.

Seeing the surprised look on Ali's face, Janice began to explain to her more of what she was offering. "Yes, you would come to a party and either I or a professional makeup artist will do a demonstration by putting makeup on you. I will pay you $50 to show up and a bonus of another $100 if the sales are over $1000. I'm expecting there to be a minimum of 10 ladies there so sales of $1000 should be easy. Oh, and you get to keep the makeup samples I use on you"

Allison's eyes got big with the prospect of making a possible $150 for just letting Janice put makeup on her. "When would this party take place and where?" She asked.

"I have one scheduled for next Monday at 6 pm at the Chemical Bank branch in this neighborhood. Does this sound like something you would be interested in doing, Ali?" Janice replied excited with the prospect of Ali going to do this.

Ali thought about what her work schedule would be with the coffee shop for Monday and knew she would be off at 2 pm on that day. She replied, "Chemical Bank, is that the one that's like 6 or 7 blocks from here?"

With a big smile on her face Janice answered, "Yes, that's the one I can text you the address and time just as soon as I get a confirmation from my client. Say 6 to 8 pm if that's okay."

"Sure that sounds fine with me," Ali answered, now getting excited herself with the prospect of making extra money.

They exchanged cell phone # 's each putting the other's information in their phones. "Ali, I think if this works the way I think it will, we can make a lot of money doing this. Look I've kept you too long now and I know you need to get back to work so I'll text you as soon as it's all confirmed ok." Holding out her arms to hug the young girl, she told her thank you again.

Allison reciprocated the hug, taking Janice into her arms smelling the perfume she was wearing. "Mmm, you smell nice Janice,'' Allison told her as she was still hugging her.

"Oh thank you, Ali you're so sweet," Janice said while looking at Ali's lower full lip that was just enticing her to suck on it. "What time do you get off today, I mean work?" Janice asked with the sexual innuendo intended.

"At 3 today is when I get off, work that is," Allison replied, matching the sexual connotation that Janice implied. "Why do you have something in mind?"

The two women were still holding each other's hands as they were throwing their sexual connotations back and forth. "Well if you don't have any other plans maybe you could come up and we could discuss this more and we could play around with the umm..." Janice let that statement drag out.

"With the makeup of course," Ali said, with a sexy smile on her face.

"Yes, of course the makeup," Janice agreed as she walked her to the door while still holding her hand that neither had any intentions of releasing until they absolutely had to.

"I'll see you after 3 then," Janice said as she reluctantly let her hand go.

"You can count on it, Janice. I'm looking forward to it." Ali replied as she looked Janice over like she was a piece of prime meat.

Janice closed the door after she watched Ali step onto the elevator.

WOW, she said out loud to herself as she leaned up against the door. That girl is going to be trouble for me to keep my hands off of. She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and started texting Jason, the text read:

The meeting with Allison or Ali, went amazingly well. In fact so well that she's coming back up here to discuss it further after she gets off work at 3. I hope that's ok with you?

Jason replied a few minutes later:

So you say it went well... That's good to know... Should I be curious about what else you two need to discuss?

Janice smiled big when she read his reply, she replied:

We're just going to play with makeup and a little you know girl stuff just chatting about this and that, lol.

Thank goodness Jason was at his desk when he read her reply, After all, it didn't take much to get aroused when he was thinking about Janice. But what he was reading between the lines was the possibility of Janice playing sexually with young Allison. Which prompted him to reply with the following:

Do I need to stay at work a little longer so that you two can have more time to discuss "girl stuff", lol.

Janice read his reply text and was excited to read Jason was giving her the green light to play if she wanted too. To be cheeky, she replied:

I'll keep you posted if we need extra time. Now, I have phone calls to make. I love you! Jason

Thumbing through her contacts, she found Brenda's cell number and hit "call".

Hello

Hi Brenda this is Janice, does Monday still work for you?

Oh hi Janice, yes Monday is great. I'll let everyone know it's going to be Monday at 6 pm.

Ok great, if you can keep me posted with a rough number of people you're expecting so I can have food, drinks, and gift bags for everyone. If there's anything else you need just let me know okay Brenda.

Ok, awesome, I'll keep you posted.

Okay talk to you soon, and they both hung up.

Janice then sent a text to her daughter Amanda that read:

Hey Mandy, I hope your day is going well. Can you call me when you get a few minutes? Just want to chat, I miss you, Mom.

The next thing Janice knew she needed to go back down to her car to get her cosmetic samples. She would have them when young Allison came back up.

When she got off the elevator to change over to the garage elevator Janice looked over to the Coffee Shop to see if she could see Ali. They both saw each other at roughly the same moment. Janice smiled and waved at her with Ali smiling back really big. Pleased with herself that she was bringing the young girl under her wing to possibly help her with extra money

After retrieving the samples she needed Janice made her trek back up to her and Jason's apartment. This time, Ali saw her but she was with a customer so there was no exchange of waves or smiles.

Back in the apartment, she tried to decide where she would do Ali's makeup. The dining table was good because of the space but the lighting was horrible for putting on makeup. Then she thought about the spare bathroom but when she looked at it the lighting was good but the counter space wasn't right. The obvious choice was the master bathroom as it had plenty of cabinet space; the counter she was now using had a seat in front of the makeup mirror. Janice thought the makeup mirror was really nice to have in a master bathroom. But was she comfortable with having Ali in their bathroom? Would Jason be ok with this, the only way to find out was to ask him? After all, this was his apartment, not hers no matter if he says "OUR" house.

Janice pulled her phone out again from her back packet to send him the following:

Jason, do you mind if I did Ali's makeup in our bathroom? I just want to make sure it's okay with you.

Sitting at his desk trying to concentrate on his work, which he was having a hard time doing as he was having thoughts of Janice playing with Allison. He always thought Allison was a really cute girl but a little too young for him. He just hoped Janice knew what she was doing with her.

His phone started vibrating signifying a received text which broke him out of his daydream. Picking it up he saw it was another text from Janice. She was wanting to know if she could take Allison into their bathroom? He thought about it for a minute thinking of all the other places they could do makeup. Like Janice, he came to the same conclusion, their bathroom was the best place.

He sent the following text back to Janice:

I can't think of a better place to do it, so sure I don't have a problem with it. I think it's pretty clean in there, so sure.

Janice read his reply and was pleased that he was okay with it and was glad she had asked him first. She replied to him:

Ok thank you, the bathrooms clean, you're so good about that anyway. I love you.

Jason replied:

I love you, too!

Janice noticed the time on her phone showed 2:08 so she had an hour before Ali would be off work. Feeling hungry now she remembered she still had the meal that Ali had brought up to her. She didn't even remember what it was, as she just picked something off the menu as a ruse to get Ali upstairs.

Sitting down at the table to eat, she was glad to see it was a club sandwich. She took a bite, thrilled that it tasted good. She was just finishing it when her daughter Amanda called her.

"Hi, Mandy, how are you," Janice asked, happy to hear her voice. Mandy was the name her brother John Jr called her when they were young and it was the name that stuck.

"Hi Mom, I'm good, glad to hear your voice," Mandy answered.

"I was wondering if you're busy Saturday, and if not would you like to go shopping with me?

"What you want to go shopping for? What's up with that Mom? You never want to go shopping," Amanda chided her mom.

"I know, I know, but I'm doing well with my cosmetics sales and I think I could do better if I updated my wardrobe and you've always had a good eye for fashion. So please, I might even buy you an outfit or two. But you have to keep them at the house." Janice joked with her.

"Oh right, so you can wear them right?" Mandy shot back at her mom.

"Well, I don't want them to go to waste by not being worn, dear"

"Sure, mom I can go Saturday, what are you doing tonight? Mandy asked.

"I have no plans why?" Janice said, lying a little in that she didn't know exactly how it was going to go with Allison.

"Mind if we go to dinner tonight," she asked her mom.

Janice was about to reply when she heard a knock at the door. She went to the door and looked through the peephole, seeing Ali standing there. Opening the door she quickly put her finger to her lips to signal to be quiet.

Continuing her phone call as Ali stepped in, closing the door behind herself as quietly as she could. Janice answered her daughter by saying, "Sure I'd love to, say come by the house around 6:30?"

"Sure 6:30 I'll see you then Mom," Amanda replied.

"Ok well I have some things I need to get done before then so I'll see you at 6:30, bye I love you!" Janice said as she hung up the phone.

Looking at Ali with a smile telling her, "I'm glad your back," as she walked over to her giving her another hug.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted your call, we were slow so my boss said I could get off early," Ali told Janice as she hugged the attractive mature woman back.

Janice stepped back as she was still holding Ali's hands and said, "Shall we get started?" As she led her into the master bathroom.

"Wow, this place is really nice." Ali said as she was being led back to wherever Janice was taking her.

"Yes, Jason is really proud of this place and I don't blame him when you have views like this," as she led Ali over to the window to look out at the view.

Ali was looking out the window but she was also looking at Janice, amazed at how beautiful she is for an older woman." It must be nice at night to see all the lights of the city."

"You know you're probably right about that, but when we're in here together looking at the view hasn't come up yet." Janice said with a sly grin.

"Hmm, I can understand that," Ali said with a smile.

"So shall we get started," Janice said as she pulled Ali's hand that she'd been holding all this time.

Being flirty, Ali pulled back on Janice's hand as she was heading to the bed. Janice quickly picked up on this and played along just to see how bold this young girl was. Ali went over to the bed turning around to sit on the side pulling Janice in front of her pulling her in close. Putting her arms around Janice holding her close. Looking down at Ali into her big blue eyes, Janice smiled down at her saying, "Just what do you think you're doing young lady?" Janice was stroking her fingers through Ali's hair pushing her bangs back.

"Staying bold with her move Ali said, "You said, let's get started and this is what I want to start with," she said with a big smile on her face.