The Sales Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can call it anything you like; the truth of the matter is - I was already in love with Marian; but we did need to spend some time together to know if we could be more than friends.

**********************************

Epilogue - Three Months Later

We've come back full circle to the first paragraph of this story. I'm sitting on the back deck of the house I rent here in Polk, Indiana. Looking east at the sunrise as I sip coffee from my special souvenir cup. In my other hand is a photograph of Gwen. She was one of the loveliest women you would ever meet. I know in my heart that if Gwen and Marian ever met; they would have liked one another. What's especially hard to believe is one man could have two beautiful women with such wonderful qualities fall in love with him.

I can hear Audrey and Daniel getting up inside the house. I asked them to come up from Tampa to share in today's events; Marian doesn't know they are in town (which is hard - this is a small town, after all). Later today I'll be asking Marian to marry me; the ring is sitting on the kitchen table; I showed it to Audrey and she agrees, Marian is going to love it. The plan is to have Marian and Ronny over for lunch and greet her at the front door while I have one knee on the floor. I'll ask her to marry me (I have a fairly good idea she's going to say, "yes") and then Audrey and Daniel will make their appearance from the kitchen. I'm thinking this will be a good day.

Yes, in the last three months I did buy the shop, I did date Marian and I did confirm we would be friends, lovers and good parents to Ronny, and hopefully to more children soon.

(Oh - by the way - Marian said "yes" and we lived happily ever after. The End)

*two opening lines from 'The Music Man' 1962