The Salon, A CFNM Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Two is company!
2.2k words
4.8
16.3k
12

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers

This account is pure fiction, though I've made every attempt to make it as real as possible. It has also incorporated a few of my fetishes along the way (might as well play to my strengths, right?). Reading from the beginning will help add a lot of context to each chapter, so I highly recommend starting at the beginning. I hope you enjoy the story. I've already written several chapters with more on the way. I truly appreciate all the positive comments thus far. I'd love to hear your comments and criticisms.

Chapter 4

My "routine" with Andrea strayed little during the next several visits, which was absolutely fine with me. Every time I walked in, she politely asked if she should close the curtain and every time, I politely said, "If it's all right with you, yes, please." The strip, the haircut and hair wash preceded the masturbation session. And each orgasm was as explosive as the last.

I didn't take anything for granted, as I was still enjoying the exhilarating rush I felt as I took my clothes off in front of her, especially since six weeks elapsed between visits. I spent the first three weeks afterward masturbating as I recalled each trip, trying to recall as many lurid details as possible. I was really trying to get a read on Andrea; she didn't seem "turned on" by what I was doing, but she wasn't exactly turned off, either. I admit to spending quite a bit of time figuring out her motivation, more out of my own curiosity than anything else. I do tend to overthink things at times.

Leading up to the visit, I fantasized about how the next opportunity would go. Would Andrea try to participate? What might she do to "help" things along? I was over-thinking things again, though it was far more fun to let my mind wander freely in this direction. I refrained from having an orgasm for an entire week before my next appointment; I wanted to put on the best show possible when the opportunity came (pun intended!).

Once the smock was on, I did take to slowly stroking myself as she cut my hair. It was rather surreal at times; conversing about the weather or sports, all the while I'm tugging at myself. I would watch Andrea in the mirror as I pleasured myself. Occasionally she'd look down at my crotch, but it would only be a fleeting glance.

I also started to be a little more revealing. The last couple of times, I pulled the smock up to reveal my hard-on when I reclined in the chair for my wash. The first time, only my balls and the base of my shaft were exposed. The second time, I pulled it all the way up, exposing my manhood for (hopefully) her viewing pleasure. The throbbing in my cock felt so wonderful out in the open, knowing she had full view of it as her soapy hands washed and rinsed my hair.

After a quick dry and gel applied, I'd stand by the sink and start to stroke myself. Andrea would always grab the lotion, apply a couple squirts, and watch me do the deed. The last time I was there, Andrea moved; she now stood just to my left as I stroked with my right. She put her hand on my lower back as I stroked myself. I could feel her breast as it brushed against my naked arm, which only added to my pleasure as wave after wave of semen splashed into the sink. She'd hand me a couple towels and I'd clean up and rinse the sink out. And after the payment was processed, I'd hug her just a little more closely, each time whispering my thanks before leaving. And I'd be leaving a very happy man... another CFNM experience under my belt.

The next appointment, however, went much differently.

When I entered the building for a haircut, I was almost completely hard, anticipating what was to come. Right on cue, I turned the corner of the hall to see Andrea standing by her sliding glass door, ready to greet me, her warm smile finishing off my erection. Everything was going to plan until I walked past her and into her salon; there I saw a very attractive young lady standing by the counter.

"I'd like you to meet Jamie. She's a student at Glamour Cosmetology Institute. She's here to observe for a few days," Andrea said.

I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of Jamie; she was gorgeous! She wore a sheer white sleeveless top with a white, spaghetti strap tank top that was clearly visible underneath. The outer top was tied at the waist. Black yoga pants and strappy black sandals completed the outfit. Her long, strawberry blonde hair was tied in a pony tail and held in place with a black scrunchie. She had soft facial features, a warm smile accentuated by red lipstick and a pair of perky breasts that looked like they were just a little bigger than her body frame should allow. All in all, beautiful.

But my heart sank a little as Jamie reached out to shake my hand. There probably would be no exhibitionism today. I thought to myself, "Well, at least I'll be in the presence of this beautiful woman while I think about what usually happens in here."

I was somewhat in a trance looking at Jamie when the sound of Andrea's voice broke my spell. "Should I close the curtains today?"

I couldn't believe what I had just heard! The offer to get naked was still on the table, only now I'd have two sets of eyes on me, one pair which belonged to a gorgeous cutie who looked to be maybe 20. I looked right at Andrea, who just smiled at me while nodding 'yes'. She was probably smiling at my wide-eyed expression of shock! I said,"If it's OK with you." Again, she nodded in the affirmative. When I turned to Jamie to ask her if she was all right with it, Andrea chimed in.

"Jamie, this is the customer I was talking about," she said.

Jamie's first reaction looked as if she'd had an 'a-ha' moment. Then she flashed the most beautiful smile while nodding "yes."

With that, Andrea looked left, then right, then closed the curtains.

Even though I'd been naked in this room five times now, I was more nervous stripping this time than I was the first time I'd gotten naked. But my nerves didn't stop me from removing my t-shirt, then my shoes and finally, my boxers and shorts. After carefully folding them and placing them on the chair, I turned to the two clothed ladies and, with my cock nearly erect and swinging with excitement, said, "Ready!" It was at that point I realized they were watching me strip the entire time. I sat down in the chair and Jamie put my smock on. I couldn't believe what was happening!

The process was starting all over again. Andrea engaged in a little chit-chat with me as I slowly stroked myself under the smock. I assumed by the positive reactions I had received that Andrea had told Jamie about our "routine" and that Jamie was fine with it. Andrea would pause occasionally and point out something to Jamie, whose eyes darted between my hair, my reflection in the mirror and the gentle motion of the smock as it moved up and down with the motions of masturbation. Honestly, I had a hard time taking my eyes off her. After Andrea pointed out to her how I like my sideburns done, Jamie politely asked, "Is everything ok?"

"It's... perfect!" I panted out in a deeper than normal voice. This caused the women to giggle a little. I got a playful nudge on the shoulder from Andrea with the back of her hand. She started watching me just a little more and probably noticed I was paying most of my attention to Jamie.

With my haircut now over, it was time for the wash. "Jamie, would you like to do the honors and wash his hair?" Andrea asked.

I could not contain my delight as Jamie guided me to the washing station. Up until now, I had always had the smock on for the wash. Jamie asked me to take it off. "OK" was my happy response. With a quick tug, the smock was off. I was now completely naked with what I think was the biggest erection of my life, pointed straight at Jamie. I tossed the smock in a linen basket and basked in the glow of this new found freedom.

Jamie said, "Have a seat and relax". I leaned my head in the sink and let Jamie wash my hair. My cock was like a compass and Jamie was North; it was still pointing at her as she washed my hair. Normally I had my eyes closed as my hair was washed. This time I couldn't keep my eyes off Jamie. She smiled the entire time as her eyes shifted between my eyes and my hair with the occasional glance at my cock. If she was nervous about washing a naked man's hair, she never showed it. She, too, acted as if this was completely normal.

Once she was done rinsing, drying and applying gel, it was "showtime" again. But this time I stood in a slightly different spot by the sink. A small, angled mirror at the end of a larger mirror allowed me to watch my reflection, as well as Andrea's, in the mirror.

While I stood near the sink, Andrea squirted lotion on my cock and then took her place on my left. As if on cue, Jamie sidled up to my right. With everyone in their places, I began to stroke my cock, very slowly and very deliberately. Not knowing if I'd ever have the chance to masturbate for two women ever again, I was going to "milk this" for all it was worth! I could feel Andrea's breasts rubbing up against my left arm. My right elbow would occasionally bounce into Jamie's breast as I stroked myself. She stood fast, seeming not to care. I watched their reflections as I pounded my raging hard-on. Without taking her eyes off my cock, Andrea slipped her right hand around my waist. Jamie noticed this and placed her left hand on my shoulder, all the while watching my hand glide over my shaft. At one point, it appeared Jamie was licking her lips a bit. I let out a loud moan as my way of acknowledging this.

Finally, with Andrea now rubbing circles on my back which stopped just above my buttocks and Jamie now gently holding my shoulder with her left hand and right biceps with her right hand, the time had come to let loose.

I almost screamed out, "I'm cumming!!!" and began ejaculating into the sink. Both ladies flinched as the first shot hit the top of the basin and deflected onto the floor. Stream after stream of my gooey fluid then shot into the sink, my heart pounding practically out of my chest and my breathing labored. I don't think I've ever had a more powerful orgasm!

As I slowed my stroking and gathered my breath... and my thoughts... Andrea and Jamie relaxed as well. They stood by me for a good couple of minutes as my composure finally came back to me.

"Are you OK?" Andrea asked, a mix of shock and concern in her voice.

"I'm perfect! There's no way else to describe it!" I told her. She handed me towels and I cleaned up after myself.

But before I got dressed, I had done something I hadn't done in past episodes. I felt like I needed to expose my feelings just as I had exposed my privates.

"Andrea, I just don't know how to thank you! It's been amazing to come in here and strip for you and masturbate for you. And Jamie, I'd like to thank you for going along with all this. I'll never, ever forget this day. Thank you!" I gave Jamie a very close, warm embrace; me still completely naked and her dressed. I had an even bigger hug for Andrea. I buried my head in her shoulder. She just softly repeated, "You're welcome" over and over as we embraced.

As had been my custom, I paid, got dressed in silence and left a slightly more generous tip. A quick wave and a "thank you" to both ladies and I was on my way. Andrea opened the curtain and sliding door just wide enough for me to exit.

With flushed cheeks and an intoxicated spirit, I turned to the right into the hall to head out the building. Almost immediately, I practically bumped into two ladies who were standing in my way.

The blood rushed from my face. "Hello" they both said, practically in unison, big grins on their faces. "Uh... hello," I stammered. I put my head down and quickly walked out of the building, the sounds of the two ladies giggling behind me as I made a hasty exit.

"What the hell just happened?"

cheesyguy
cheesyguy
102 Followers