The Saltwater Express

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your thesis."

"A-Ah, here," she said, handing Zo her laptop.

Zo took it and set it on her desk. "I'll evaluate this tomorrow," she said, turning back to face Tam. "Seems like that mouth of yours is in check. Good."

Tam blushed. "You made your point."

"So I did." Zo stood and walked over to her, standing right before her and placing her hands on Tam's knees. Then, she leaned in, her lips next to Tam's ear, her breath warm and heavy. "You're being pretty obedient. Was it really that easy?"

"Tch, you know what?" Tam said, pushing Zo off of her and standing up to face her. Tam pointed a finger at her and scowled. "I don't need this. I'm not a dog. I'm not going to stand here and-"

"Shut up," Zo said, looking down at her. "All you do is frolic around when you should be preparing for the convention. You're like a child refusing to do their homework. Tell me why I shouldn't treat you as such."

Tam huffed. "Why don't you lighten up a bit? You're going to kill yourself with your work, Zo."

"In private," Zo growled, her expression darkening, "That's 'Miss' to you."

Something about the look in Zo's eyes made Tam shrink. She thought about just leaving, turning her back on Zo and walking through the door, but something made her stay. Thoughts of the previous night floated through her head, and despite herself, something deep down within her wanted more.

So, she simply, meekly said, "Yes, Miss."

Zo tucked her hand beneath Tam's chin and forced their eyes to meet. "Better."

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, the tension building, something electric in the air. Tam swallowed and flitted her eyes from Zo's gaze, to her body, to the sunset outside, as she nervously squirmed.

Zo evaluated her for a moment. "You're cute. I've always thought you were cute. If annoying."

She frowned. "Z-Miss," she stuttered, "why can't you just lighten up?"

"Because," said Zo, "I have awards to win, science to discover, ground to break. What would you know of such things?"

"Stop it," Tam said. "Please..."

This made Zo pause. She leaned down and met Tam at eye level, staring into her right eye, then her left. Then, something softened in her gaze, and she said, "I didn't call you here to just berate you. And I do want to read your thesis to ensure it is presentable. I'm doing you a favor."

"Not one I asked you to do..." Tam muttered.

"It's one I'm doing anyway. For you. You're welcome."

"Why?"

Zo sighed, and ran a hand through Tam's hair gently, caressingly. "Because, my little pet, I want you to succeed. Not to win, mind you. But to succeed."

She let go of Tam, and turned to face the window. Folding her hands behind her back, the usual long coat she wore bunching up a bit, she said, "I've done some thinking, Tam."

Tam watched her carefully as she sat back on the bed. "What about?"

"About you," Zo said, turning around. "You really intend to leave the sciences after this?"

Tam nodded. "Yes, I do."

Zo grunted, and turned away. "Why?"

"I told you, a simple life will do me just fine," Tam said with a hmph. She crossed her arms and continued, "And besides... you don't know what it's like to lag behind like I do. When you finished the Machlen Equation for me, hell after learning you used my notes, I just... don't think I am cut out for this."

Something flickered in Zo's eyes. Some sort of concern.

"Well," Zo said, "If that's what you truly wish to do, I wish you luck. But..."

"But?"

Zo marched up to Tam, planted a hand on her shoulder, and pushed her back onto the bed. "But if you leave the sciences, I lose my little annoying rival. And I don't want that."

A confused look passed across Tam's face. "You what? I thought you hated me?"

"Tam," she said, leaning down and crawling on top of her, "if I hated you, you wouldn't be here right now."

Zo leaned down and nipped at Tam's earlobe, causing the girl to gasp. Zo continued: "You give purpose to my findings. I enjoy besting you. Ever since you showed up, you've been a thorn in my side, it's true. Maybe I'm just a masochist for cute little things like you."

Breathing heavily, Tam turned away and said, "I'm not that bad, am I?"

"No," whispered Zo. "You're terrible. And I love it. Poor work ethic, but a free spirit. I will tame you."

"A-And then what?"

Zo pushed herself up so that she hovered over Tam like a lioness. "And then you will be my little pain in the ass. Don't leave the sciences, Tam. It's your dream, just like it's my dream. If you join with me, I'll help you see that dream to fruition. All I ask," she said, leaning down so that her lips were just above Tam's, "is that you obey."

Then, she pressed her lips to Tam's and initiated a fiery kiss that curdled Tam's flesh into goosebumps. Tam moaned into Zo's kiss, taking it gleefully, a little fire bursting within her chest, flickering and lashing. After a moment, Zo broke the powerful kiss, and trained her sights on Tam's breasts.

"You really are cute," she said, offering a gentle smile. It was one of the warmest she'd ever seen the woman produce, and it melted her.

Tam blushed and stared up at her. "I... I'll obey you," she said, licking her lip. "But you have to play video games with me."

Zo blinked. "What?"

"Tomorrow, you have to play video games with me. You work so much, and I... actually kind of admire you for that. But if you want me to stick around, you have to lighten up a bit."

A bemused look fell upon Zo's face. Her eyebrow crept up, and she said, "You really think you're in a position to make demands?"

Tam chuckled nervously. "It was more of a suggestion..."

"Fine," Zo said, her smile returning. "Fine, I will play with you tomorrow. But first, I'm going to play with you tonight."

"What do you-oh."

Zo slid her fingers down Tam's side, delicately, gently, as though she might break the girl. Tam inhaled sharply, squirming slightly as Zo's fingers worked their way down to her pants, unbuttoning them.

"This is what I mean."

Zo slid her hand into Tam's pants, gently playing with her for a moment through her panties. Tam gasped, bucking her hips a bit, spreading her legs to let Zo have better access. Zo pressed down on Tam's clit, and began to draw circles over it, and Tam felt a heat erupt in her loins. She gasped.

"A-Ah, Miss," she said. "Please, don't tease."

"I'll tease if I want to tease," Zo growled.

Tam's breath quickened. Zo's finger traced up and down her wet labia, her panties starting to soak as Zo pushed them into Tam. Tam sucked in a sharp breath, and Zo shushed her gently, encouraging her to take it. Then, Zo let up on the pressure, and removed her hand from Tam's pants. She slid it up the girl's stomach, then, under her shirt, felt her breast. Tam moaned softly. "Miss," she breathed.

"Yes, Tam?"

Tam looked down at her and caught her steel blue gaze. Zo was staring directly into her, like a wolf eyeing meat, and this only turned Tam on further. "Please," she said.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me," Tam whispered, her cheeks cherry red. She closed her eyes, embarrassed, butterflies swarming through her belly.

Zo looked down at her pale, freckled skin, and said, "I will, Tam. I will fuck you. But first, you can do me a favor."

"Anything," Tam said, casting bedroom eyes at her.

"Good. Sit up."

Tam did as she was told, sitting up. Then, Zo placed a hand on her back and another on her shoulder, and gently guided her down to the floor, where she took a kneeling position facing the bed. Zo sat before her, and crossed her legs, looking down at Tam with a mixture of feigned disdain and true hunger. Quickly, she slid off her clothes, first her coat, then she kicked her pants off, and finally her shirt and underwear, before her naked body, curved, callipygian, toned, loomed over Tam.

She spread her legs, revealing to Tam her glistening, soaked vagina. She was clean shaven, or lasered, Tam wasn't sure, but her puffy lips, her pink labia, her clitoral hood, it all seemed to call to Tam. Her mouth watered at the sight. All she was waiting for was the command.

Zo watched her, grinning, before finally saying, "Lick."

Eagerly, Tam leaned in and stuffed Zo's pussy into her mouth, licking with fervor and grace and tenacity. She pushed her tongue into Zo, tasting her, soaking her in, before she took a hand and reached around Zo's thigh to play with her clit. With two delicate fingers, she started to trace over Zo's sweet spot, and she could feel herself start to get soaked as well. Her face smelled of pussy, and she liked it.

Zo gasped and moaned as Tam ate her out. She bucked her hips, grinding on Tam's face, feeling Tam's tongue go into her and around her and up and down and swirl around her. It was electrifying. She felt heat, a warm, soft heat starting to swell in her legs. It was perfect, even better than last time, and more gentle too. She ran a hand through Tam's hair, and grabbed a handful of it, yanking her head back.

Tam gasped, breathing in deeply, a strand of Zo's fluids conjoining Tam's lips with Zo. "You're doing so good," she said, locking eyes with the girl, both of them breathing heavily. "Keep going and I might return the favor."

She pressed Tam back to her privates and forced her to resume. Tam grunted, and moaned, before giving in and pressing Zo's thighs to her cheeks. She ate Zo out for a few minutes, maybe five or seven, before Zo began to moan louder. "Keep going," Zo said, "Do. Not. Stop."

And Tam didn't. She kept going, tasting, licking, eating, drinking of Zo, and Zo felt the flame in her loins grow brighter and brighter, like fire with oil poured on it. It snaked its way through her veins, until all of her was encompassed within it. She grinded on Tam, wetting Tam's face, letting the pleasure consume her as she came.

It was like lightning. She'd not come like this in years. Zo gasped and arched her back, throwing her head back and taking deep, shaky breaths as pleasure swam through her body, leaking from the depths of her fantasies and imagination into the real world. She came, and came, and the heat and fire was blissful.

But all too soon, it settled, and she could breathe normally again. She let go of Tam's hair, and gently pushed the girl off of her.

Tam stared up at her. "Was... was that good?"

"Yes," she hummed, looking down at her with a condescension that was oddly warm. "Good job, little pet."

Then, she stood, and snapped her fingers and pointed to the bed. "Up."

Tam swallowed, still breathing heavily, and crawled up the bed, before laying on it. Zo gave her small ass a little slap, a small clap and a yelp filling the room. "Good," Zo purred. "Good."

She crawled on top of Tam slowly, hand over hand, until she was pressed against Tam's backside. She bent down and breathed hotly on Tam's ear, before nibbling it. Tam sighed contentedly, little shocks of pleasure running down her spine. She squirmed a little bit, huffing, panting, ready for more. She pressed her ass up against Zo's pelvis, and their heat mingled and mixed. They breathed in unison, Zo's fingers tracing down Tam's sides.

"Are you ready?"

Tam swallowed, and licked her lips. "Yes," she said, nodding.

"Good."

And they made love. Something about it was more tender, more caring than last time. Something about it was more vulnerable. And Tam found she felt safe here, in Zo's embrace, beneath her, taking her, it was good. And so she let it happen, no, was active in it, and by the end of the night, she was sore, sweaty, and sleepy.

When they finished, Zo climbed off of her, and rolled onto the bed, before pulling her close and spooning her. Tam cuddled into the embrace, enjoying the warmth. Every so often Zo would plant a kiss on her neck, or her cheek, or she would squeeze her tight. Something here made her feel safe. Accepted. Seen.

And so she fell asleep in the arms of her rival, drifting into a peaceful dreamstate. Soon after, Zo fell asleep as well, and the train continued on quietly into the night.

~Fourteen Hours Later~

When Tam finally opened her eyes, and awareness consumed her being, the first thing she noticed was the arm wrapped around her and the soft snoring coming from behind her. There was a warm body pressed against hers, sleeping soundly. Zo. Tam, usually, would've pushed her away. But she thought back to the night before, and the night before that, and her conversation with the conductor, and decided to stay there, even if just out of curiosity.

Her mind wandered. The train would arrive in two day's time, some change here or there. For some reason, it felt like a deadline. Her thesis would then be presented to the committee, and they would decide on the winners from there. She had a good shot though, she supposed, so there was reason to hope.

Then, her mind sauntered to what Zo had said last night. Maybe I'm just a masochist for cute little things like you. The words made her blush, even now, in the still morning sunlight. She knew there was sexual tension there, all these years, but for it to come out like this, now, it still caught her off guard. But... she liked it, she had to admit. She liked it when Zo took control. Her conflicting feelings started to settle.

Just then, Zo shifted. Tam flinched, but didn't move. It didn't matter.

"Hey stupid," Zo said softly, shifting and pulling her closer. Zo took a deep breath, nuzzling her nose into Tam's hair, and then let it out with a long sigh.

"Hi Miss."

"Mmm, that's good," Zo said, planting a little kiss on the back of her neck. Tam shuddered pleasantly. "So," Zo continued, her voice low and sweet, "Today, we're going to work on your thesis. We have one more day after today and I insist that your thesis is presentable."

Tam hummed and gave into the embrace. "You're gonna help me right?"

"Of course," Zo purred, tracing a finger delicately up and down Tam's arm. "And you're going to actually do the work. Understand?"

Tam nodded bashfully. "Yes, I do."

"Good."

For a moment longer, they cuddled, each enjoying the other's company at last. It was so peaceful, Tam almost fell back asleep. Zo stroked her hair and cheek and whispered sweet things to her, kissing her delicately.

"Come on, let's go," she eventually said, snapping Tam out of her peaceful rest.

Tam groaned. "Why?" she whined.

"Because we have things to do," Zo said, giving her a small slap on the behind. A small smack echoed through the room, and Tam gasped.

"Okay, okay," she said. Tam rolled out of her embrace and sat up, rubbing her face. The duvet fell, exposing her pale, naked body to the cool air of the room. Behind her, Zo sat up in the bed, her hair tangled in a bit of bedhead. Tam turned and gave her a small smile, before standing, and opening the curtains, letting in a flood of light and exposing her to the shining sea beyond. She stood there, feeling glorious, basking in the warm light.

Zo grinned. "Enjoying the view?"

"I am," Tam said with a nod.

Zo huffed, and said, "Me too."

A blush rose in Tam's cheeks, and she turned and pretended to cover herself, as if she were embarrassed. "No, don't look," she said, flashing her eyelashes. "I'm too pure."

At that, Zo laughed. "Cheeky. You always did have a mouth on you. Good to know it's multi-purpose."

Tam chuckled, and started to throw on her clothes. Slipping her shirt over her head and getting somewhat stuck in it for a moment, she said, when the shirt was finally on, "Help me with my thesis now. Let's get a headstart on it."

Zo cast her an odd look. "You want to get to work this early?"

"You don't?"

"I'm more surprised that you do. Yes, we can," Zo said. She got out of the bed, and threw her coat on, draping it over her naked body. "Go sit at the desk."

Tam sat on the chair at the desk, and swiveled to face her laptop. She flipped it up, typed in her password, and pulled up her thesis document. Then, the screen projected a small orb that hovered between the screen and the keyboard. It was green, and laden with data. Strands of words and data swirled in horizontal lines around the small orb. It glowed a lambent green light.

Zo examined it, and said, "Not bad for size. Let's see what its content is like."

She reached forward with her hand, and placed her right forefinger into the data. Within her forefinger was a data reader, and in moments, she'd read the entire thesis. She blinked, retreating her hand from the orb, and looked down at Tam. Her eyebrow crept upward, and she examined the girl for a moment, who shrunk under her gaze.

"So, uh, good? Bad?" Tam asked, giving a thumbs up.

"Okay. It needs some work, structurally, but... the science is magnificent. We can fix this."

Tam blinked. "That's... the first time I've heard you sincerely compliment me, I think."

Placing a hand on Tam's shoulder and giving it a squeeze, Zo said, "Well, even I can recognize good work when I see it. Good work Tamatha."

Tam smiled, her gaze softening and falling. She felt... seen. And honestly, she thought, that was worth it. Whatever the committee decided, this was her real victory. So, she knew, that's what she was after. Acceptance by her better. And she had achieved it. It was like a butterfly coming out of its cocoon, finally seeing the light of day. She'd done it.

"Thank you," she said, eyes flitting left and right as if she were searching for what to say.

"You don't have to say anything," Zo said, after a moment. "Come on, let's get to work. We have a lot to do, so don't let this go to your head."

Tam nodded, some new resolve building within her. "Yes Ma'am."

~Six and a Half Hours Later~

For lunch, the Express had something special planned. All dining cars were filled as authentic steak was served, garnished and with a side of lilin noodles and mashed potatoes. Honestly, the steak itself would be worth it. Most everything was vegetarian nowadays, and while vegetarian steak tasted basically like steak, for some reason, it just couldn't compare to the real thing.

Tam's mouth watered as the train staff brought out plates of food, setting them down at the tables of people that spread out through the car. When hers got to her, she could barely contain herself. But, politely, she waited for Tamika's food to arrive as well, before viciously starting to devour her portion. A delicious, hearty smell wafted throughout the train car. There was the clatter of silverware and china, and the chatter of the scientists.

"So," Tamika said, slicing off a piece of steak and chomping down on it, "you two worked on your thesis?"

Tam nodded, her mouth full. Swallowing, she said, "Yeah, like all morning. We actually just got done like an hour ago."

Tamika whistled. "Dang," she said, that familiar smile plastered on her face, "did it help? Do you feel ready to present it?"

"I do," Tam said, nodding. She took a quick bite, and then, mouth half full, said, "Honestly, thanks to her, I think I might win the committee's award."

"Wow. And here I thought you two were rivals."

Tam shrugged. "I guess we were."

"What changed?"

"I think," said Tam, "we changed. Something fundamental about our relationship to each other has changed."

"Right, but what?"

Tam felt a heat rising in her cheeks. "Um. We had some... private discussions."

Tamika raised an eyebrow, and then, awareness slowly spreading across her face, burst into laughter. "Oh, I see! I see!"

"Shh!" Tam chided, "Keep it down. Please."

"Okay, I will," Tamika said, her voice lowering to a whisper. "So, you two..."

"Yes," she said, leaning forward. "And to be completely honest, she's not half bad."

Laughing, Tamika waved her hand and said, "Oh you're a dog."

Tam laughed with her. "Stop, stop."