The Samaritan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha's eyes soften, "I can't go back to Slovakia, it's simply too dangerous." He nods, trying not to look too happy. She smiles softly, "I like it here. I like the country and the people. Let me think about it, okay?"

He nods, "Okay, and Natasha, whatever you decide, I'm going to be here for you and for Mischka."

She drops her eyes, "Yes, I know." Her reaction confuses him a bit, he finishes his dinner wondering about it.

After emptying his plate the two of them move to the living room. "You want to watch a movie?" he asks.

She nods, "Sure."

He gestures at the DVD cabinet, "You pick one."

She starts to walk over to it, but changes course and picks something up from the dresser standing next to the door to the hallway. "I almost forgot," she says walking back towards him, "there was something in the mail for you today." She hands him an envelope, then moves over to the DVD cabinet.

***

Michael sits himself down on the couch, it isn't a standard envelope. Fortunately though, by the looks of it, it isn't a mourning letter either. It's addressed to him, but there's no sender mentioned. His curiosity aroused he opens it and pulls out a folded card. He looks at the front, it's a wedding invitation. His eyebrows rise. Opening it he starts to read, and then his heart turns cold.

Nicky and Peter are getting married. What the fuck! She hadn't wanted to marry him after six years of living together, because at that point, she hadn't wanted to commit herself. And now she's marrying this prick after, what, eight months? His breath becomes heavy, he notices an arrow at the right bottom corner of the card, closes it and turns it around. There's a handwritten message, and a big grinning smiley. He reads it, 'I'm three months pregnant, loser!'

He reads the message again, and then again, and every time he does the knife in his heart twists.

"What's wrong?" he hears Natasha's voice sounding worried. She's standing in front of him, he hadn't noticed.

He looks up at her, she's looking down at the invitation in his hands, "Nicky and Peter are going to marry." He doesn't recognize his own voice.

Her eyes widen a bit, "That's your ex, right? The one that didn't want to marry you after six years together. She's now marrying that asshole she cheated on you with?"

He nods, Natasha frowns, "I don't understand; why is she inviting you?"

He feels the knife twist again, "I don't think it's really meant as an invitation Natasha..."

She swallows, "That's.., that's just mean." He feels his eyes moistening, Natasha blinks, "Do you still love her?"

He shakes his head, "I did, for some time afterwards, but no, I left all that behind two months ago." She swallows, Shit, he thinks, Now she thinks that's because of her.

"Peter and I are from the same village," he starts. "He was sort of my rival all the way from primary through high school, or at least that was how he looked at it apparently. To me he was just an annoying bully who always wanted what didn't belong to him. So for a time I thought he only went after Nicky to get back at me, to hurt me. I really expected for him to dump her as soon as he had achieved that goal."

Natasha cocks her head, her voice sounds soft, "And if he had, you would have taken her back?"

He shrugs, "That was the plan, sort off, I think. Just call me stupid."

She sighs, "No, not stupid, you loved her." She swallows, "So what made you.., well, change your mind?"

"We have a mutual friend, Nicky and I, I mean, I met him for lunch two months ago, and he let slip that the two of them were still together. That's when I realized she wasn't ever coming back."

And that's only half the truth, isn't it, Michael? He continues, "Anyway, even though I don't love her anymore, after being with her for all that time, this still hurts." Her expression changes, does this relieve her? It adds to his sadness. He looks down at the card, "And she had something else to tell me too. A little personal touch to the card." He doesn't manage to prevent a slight tremble from affecting his voice.

***

Natasha frowns, then bends over and snatches the card from his hands, looks at the inside, then closes it and turns it around, reading what's on the back side. He had told her Nicky didn't want children before she was closing on forty. Her face darkens. "Kakaya grebanaya suka, gryaznaya vonyuchaya shlyukha," she says, then looks up at him, her eyes on fire, "What a fucking bitch! Does she live nearby? I'm going to kick her fucking teeth in!"

He leans back on the couch, not even sure why he's feeling so miserable, his eyes fill and a tear escapes down his cheek. "The only thing I ever did was love her, you know. She used to be the love of my life. So why does she hate me so much? She cheated on me for Christ's sake. And why does it hurt so bad? I don't even love her anymore." Natasha kneels down on the couch besides him, and hugs him close.

"It isn't about love, it's about deceit and betrayal," she says softly. "You got fucked over, and now she, or maybe both of them, are rubbing it in, in the meanest way possible." She holds him for a moment, then lets go and turns herself into a sitting position next to him.

He wipes his face, "I'm sorry," he says. "I don't know what came over me. I haven't cried since third grade. It's fucking embarrassing."

Natasha rubs his shoulder, throwing him this sweet smile. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell on you."

He leans towards her, kissing her on the head, "Thanks girl, and thanks for wanting to kick her teeth in too." He closes his eyes, "God I feel tired," getting himself up. "I'm going to turn in early I think." He turns and looks down at her, "Sorry, just don't pick a horror movie, okay?"

She smiles up at him, but there's sorrow in her eyes, "Don't worry, I'm not going near horror movies when you are not available to hide behind."

He almost drowns in those two fathomless blue pools of hers, God I love you girl! Unfortunately there's only compassion in them. And you promised you wouldn't try to get her to go to bed with you. He sighs, "Good night Natasha, see you in the morning."

She cocks her head, "Yeah, you have a good night too. Don't think too much about the bitch, okay?"

He shakes his head, "I won't," then turns and leaves.

Part Five

Once he's alone inside his bedroom he decides to take a good long shower. When he comes out again, almost an hour later, he notices the other shower is running too. So she didn't like watching a movie without him. He turns off the main light and gets himself into bed. The hot shower had relaxed him, helped him push it all away, into that little dark corner of his mind again. If you just try to go to sleep it'll all come back again, he thinks.

He picks up the novel he has been reading from the bedside table, managing to immerse himself into the Durdane trilogy again. It's a book that he has read many times already, yet it continues to attract him. Maybe ten minutes later he notices the other shower turning off. He looks at his alarm clock, it's just past ten, a bit early for Natasha. The fact she apparently doesn't like staying up without him warms his heart a little. She may not be his lover, but she surely is a good friend.

He sighs, Natasha had been right, it was really the deceit and betrayal, after sharing everything for almost six years, which had hurt so much. He starts reading again, but the text now eludes him. He looks up at a soft knocking on his bedroom door. He sits up, wondering if there's something wrong, "Yes?"

The bedroom door slowly opens, and Natasha comes in, wearing her fluffy bathrobe. She stops once she's a couple of feet inside. "Are you okay?" she asks, concern in her voice.

He puts down the book, managing to produce a smile, "Yes, I'll live."

She cocks her head, looking at him as if she's trying to determine he isn't lying.

He chuckles, "Really, I'm okay."

She rights her head, then shakes it, "No, you're not." He watches her walk over to the opposite side of the bed, then her bathrobe slides off, revealing naked perfection. He gets only a glance before she slides beneath the comforter besides him.

"What.., what are you doing?" he manages.

She turns onto her side, facing him, "Well, what does it look like?"

He feels his cock harden instantly, but this can't be. "Natasha, I told you you don't have to do this."

She smiles softly, edges closer, and a hand finds its way to his chest beneath the comforter, "Michael, you where there for me when I was at an end, you probably saved both Mischka's and my own life. So now you got hurt a bit, and now I'm here for you." It's such a lovely thing for her to do, but it is also exactly what he promised her he wouldn't allow to happen.

She's in his bed already though, and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her either. He swallows, "I don't want to take advantage of you, I promised..," her hand has moved up over his chest, she places a finger against his lips, silencing him.

"I know you love me," she whispers. He finds himself looking for an answer, she smiles softly, "Don't deny it, it's rather obvious."

He sighs, "Okay, I love you, maybe even from the first day we met, without realizing it. But that still doesn't mean you have to do this. To lift my spirits so to say."

***

She edges even closer, he can feel her naked skin against his. "Let me tell you something, Michael. I have felt attracted to you almost from the first day we met, but I didn't act on it because I'm still mourning Dusek too. It simply felt too soon to get romantically involved with another man, and I thought there still was time. Then I read that card; I understood what she was doing to you. I don't think I've ever been so angry with another woman before in my life. This made me realize two things, the first being that I really do love you, and the second being that time might be running out after all."

"You're in dire need of love, and if I don't give you that love, I run the risk of you starting to look for it somewhere else. I'm still mourning Dusek, I miss him so much, but he's never going to come back, and I know he would want for me to find happiness again. I know he wouldn't want me to miss this chance with you because of him, and I do long to mend that broken heart of yours, to make you feel happy again too. So now shut up and just make love to me. Okay?"

He's still digesting everything she said when she moves up against him and softly plants her lips on his. Her breath is hot on him, her tongue wetly testing his lips, demanding entrance. His last bit of chivalrous resistance crumbles, his mouth opens and his tongue meets hers. With him still on his back she moves on top of him while they kiss, straddling him. Their tongues dance, he feels her rub herself against him, her breasts, her nipples, her abdomen.

Soft hairs tickle his belly, she isn't shaven, at least not entirely. She slides a bit further down and his by now throbbing erection pushes against her seam; he moans softly inside her mouth as she moves her butt up and down along his length. He can feel her heat, her wetness, against his cock. She comes up for breath, her firm round butt cheeks still rubbing him, "If you're not going to take me, I'm going to take you... I'm going to position you, and then I'm going to slide down on you, take all of you."

He's already holding her shoulders, she squeals when he rolls her over, ending up on top of her, her legs outside his. "You asked for it," he grins, then lowers his head and kisses her again, devouring her mouth. He feels her legs spread, her thighs coming up, a hand reaching between them, then her fingers sliding along his length. He feels her reach down, cup his balls, then slide up again towards the head. She grabs him just below it, then moves a single finger to his pee hole, spreading the pre-cum that has already oozed out of it.

He groans out loud, letting go of her mouth. "Put me inside," he whispers.

"You're big," she moans softly. As far as he knows his cock is a bit above average, but not, well, huge.

He kisses her lips, "I'll be gentle." Lifting himself a bit further on his hands he lowers his face onto her breasts. They're a bit on the large size for her slender frame, but perfectly shaped, and very firm by the looks of it. He opens his mouth and sucks in her upturned left nipple, letting his tongue slide around it, over her areola, then he nibbles on it, as she arches, moaning loudly.

***

Her hand pushes his cock down, sliding the head between her labia. She feels hot and wet and he moans in turn. He switches to her other nipple while she rubs herself with his cock. He can feel her clit when she rubs his helmet against it; he humps her lightly and she wails softly. Her hand pushes his cock down, between her slick labia, so he feels her positioning the head against her opening, the tip sliding maybe half an inch inside her. He pushes the head inside; she mewls softly, but he doesn't go deeper, stroking her with just the tip.

He feels her legs move up, she's opening herself entirely, "Please," she begs, "take me." He pushes a couple of inches further inside, and she groans; god she's tight, and wet, and hot. He starts fucking her slowly, going a bit deeper with every stroke; she accepts him, moaning, all the way up to his balls. He slowly twists his hips, grinding against her, she shudders lightly. "Oh god," she moans, "You feel good."

He starts pulling back, then something surfaces, "Are you on birth control?" he asks a bit belatedly.

She shakes her head, "No, but I'm going to have my period in a couple of days, so it should be safe."

He hesitates, "'Should be' could get you pregnant..."

Her head comes up, she kisses him, then lays back again, "It's a very small chance, small enough to be of no real worry, yet large enough to make me think about it when you claim me with your seed." She wiggles her hips, her pussy clamping down on him, "It's perfect," she moans, "Now fuck me with that big cock; show me I'm yours."

He pulls all the way back, then slowly sinks himself up to his balls inside her again, she wails with pleasure. He starts to slowly fuck her, every long deep stroke ending with him grinding his pubic bone against her clit, drawing more lustful wailing from her throat. God she feels good. He soon realizes his long abstinence, her tightness, and her eagerness, isn't going to let him last very long. "You'll have to hurry," he whispers in her ear, "you're so hot and tight, I'm not going to last long in that delicious little pussy of yours."

Her legs close behind his back, she needs around a dozen additional strokes. He feels her tightening around him, then her head comes up again, her lips opening, searching. He sinks down on his elbows, lowering his mouth onto hers; their tongues entangle again, he moves his hands in, on top of her breasts, and starts to rub her engorged nipples. Her pussy baths his cock in hot juices in response, rippling around his plowing shaft as she comes hard, wailing inside his mouth. It pushes him over the edge; he pushes himself deep into her quivering sheath, burying his balls between her spread butt cheeks.

His scrotum contracts violently, and he groans loudly inside her mouth, feeling his sperm race up his swelling cock. Her wailing turns into soft little screams as he pumps jet after jet of hot seed deep inside her, while at the same time he can feel her hot juices flow out of her, dripping down his convulsing scrotum. Their eyes have been locked together all the time; now he watches hers roll up while he fills her with his sperm. A last couple of diminishing ejaculations and he's finished, her legs slowly relax around him as her orgasm slowly subsides. He feels his own muscles relax too.

***

Her eyes find his again, and he lifts her mouth from hers, "Natasha.., that was..."

"Awesome," she finishes for him. He sinks down on her, squashing her breasts beneath his chest, his arms digging beneath her, hugging her close. Her own arms close around his back, reciprocating. After a moment he rolls on his side, to take his weight off her, still hugging her. "Thank you," she whispers, smiling. He kisses her temple, her cheeks, her neck, then her mouth again.

As he comes up for breath, she giggles, "When I came in, I was planning on giving you a blow job, but once I was in bed with you I realized I wanted to feel you inside me, feel you cum inside my pussy." She slides up against him, hugging him close, "When I first felt you I got a little bit scared though, but then I realized you would never hurt me. You were perfect, not too rough, but not too gentle either; you took me just right, just rough enough to give me the feeling you were conquering me, claiming me."

His hands rub her back, and her butt, then he places a soft kiss on her mouth, "I couldn't believe how tight you still were, especially as you have given birth to Mischka."

She brings up a hand, strokes his face, "I did some special exercises after she was born, Dusek always said I was tighter before, but not much." Her eyes grow big, she blushes, "I'm sorry, that's not something you want to hear of course."

He kisses her face in return, "You loved him Natasha, you carried his child, and he was taken from you in a horrible way. I understand he will always remain part of you, and I'm totally okay with that."

She buries her face in the nape of his neck, "God I love you," she whispers.

He kisses her head, "I will still get that blow job some time, right?"

She chuckles against him, looks up and kisses him. "Yes, you will. Should I give it to you now?"

He groans loudly, "Aw, after you drained me to my last drop, sucked me completely dry, that's just mean."

She produces this disappointed face, then laughs softly, "Okay, first thing in the morning then." She turns in his arms, pushing her back against him, "Please hold me Michael?"

He complies eagerly, spooning her, then reaches behind himself and switches off the light. She's sleeping within minutes. He holds her close, smelling her, feeling her warmth against him. He hasn't felt this happy since, well, forever. The slow rhythm of her breathing quickly has its effect on him, and soon he slips away into dreamland too.

***

Michael wakes slowly, his eyes focusing on the alarm clock, it's eight thirty in the morning. He panics for a moment, then realizes it's Saturday, and at the same time wonders why his internal clock hasn't woken him an hour earlier, as usual. That's when he becomes aware of the arm holding him, and the warm body pressing against his back. Natasha! The memories of last night wash over him, a deep feeling of satisfaction taking hold of him. The arm holding him moves down a bit, agile fingers touch his morning wood, he remembers her promise in a flash.

"Good morning," her voice sounds from behind him. He turns around slowly, facing her, laying on his side. Her hand slowly masturbates him. "I have this vague memory of promising you something scandalous last night," she says smiling.

"Yes, you did, you floozy," he answers grinning, then he moves his head towards her and kisses her deeply. While kissing he hears something, he lets go of her lips and turns his head up, there's a noise coming from the landing. It takes him a moment to realize someone is trying to open the door.

Natasha lets go of him and sits herself up a bit beside him; she has heard it too. She looks at the door, pulling the comforter up to cover her breasts, smiles, then whispers, "Mischka." The door handle slowly depresses, until the door opens with a soft click. It slowly swings ajar, just wide enough for the little girl to sneak inside.