The Same Page

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A doorbell rang shortly after 4 and Liam looked at Liz and said, "You ready for this?" She replied, "You know what, I totally am. I feel like we are in the perfect place to test these waters and the people on the other side of the door are just the people to test them with!"

With that, they opened the door and Kathy and Peter entered. Immediately the sexual tension in the air was amped up. Hugs all around that were closer and tighter and lingered longer seemed to signal that both couples were greatly anticipating the evening's events.

The before-dinner cocktails and accompanying conversation were very vanilla. Talk centered around work, the weather, the Raptor's recent championship - just about anything BUT sex. That being said, glances were longer, laughter was a little louder, everyone seemed to know where this was headed.

The one thing that caused any stress - dinner - could not have gone better. Liz and Liam had prepared their go-to meal. In fact, Peter all but begged Liz for the recipe for her signature spinach salad - one that she was happy to provide.

After dessert and a minor bit of clean-up the sated foursome retired back to the family room with a last glass of wine. As the spectre of what may happen was becoming more and more real, the conversation started to become a little stilted. The laughs now were more of a nervous nature. Peter, sensing some tension decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Wow - look over there. Look at that 400 pound gorilla in the room!" Liam burst out laughing, "It is a little obvious now that it's very close isn't it!"

"Well, yeah and that's to be expected. But Kathy tells me that this isn't the first time that you guys have added an extra to your play."

Kathy then spoke up, "Yes, Liz, please tell us about this guy you added to your fun. I've been dying to hear about it since we talked."

"Well," Liz replied, "My wonderful husband over there is so committed to my happiness that he actually sought out a guy that could give me something that he has trouble providing himself."

"Oh? What's that?" Peter asked.

Liz blushed slightly, Well, um, I like a certain kind of sex and well, Liam is, um..."

Liam saved Liz's embarrassment, "What Liz is trying to say is that I found a guy that was willing to have anal sex with her, because it's not all that comfortable when we do it."

"Liam!"

"What? It's true and there's nothing to be ashamed of. These folks have seen us naked and very aroused so it's not like there's many secrets."

"I guess you're right."

With her eyes dancing with mischief and desire Kathy said, "Oh and I can understand where you are coming from! From our first get together, I can totally see why that might be difficult for you guys!"

Peter said, "Good on you guys for being open enough with each other that you were willing to explore that type of thing. Lots of couples would do nothing about it and just end up with both of you being frustrated."

Liam responded, "That's exactly what I was thinking when I asked our friend to join us and we had an absolutely amazing evening. But enough about us...how did you guys get involved in, what do they call it...the Lifestyle?"

Kathy spoke up, "Well, it was something that was mainly pillow talk for a long time. An "I wonder what it is like to be with another couple" type of thing. But we had no idea at all of how to even delve into that world. So one weekend, we were in Kingston at a Massage training seminar and we ended up having dinner with a couple that was there. I knew her from my Massage schooling and had met her husband who was a chiropractor at previous seminars before Peter and I got together. They invited us up to their room after dinner for a nightcap and we totally went there with only that intention. While we were in their room, they admitted to us that they had invited us up for more than just a cocktail and that if we were interested, they were swingers and wondered if we'd like to have some fun with them. We looked at each other and smiled and both thought it was meant to be. We spent that night with them and had an amazing time - they were very patient with us and luckily we were just drunk enough that our inhibitions were down."

Liz said, "Wow, what a great way to get into this. Do you seem them often?"

"No, not really, they are in Ottawa so it's pretty tough for us to get together - we've seen them maybe 3 or 4 times. And we just are so nervous about playing with local people because of discretion that we've honestly never played this close to home. Most of our play has been when we were south on vacation. We don't go to swinger's resorts, but we do tend to go to resorts that are adult only. They usually have a much more uninhibited vibe and we've been pretty lucky in finding playmates when we are down there. It's a bit anonymous because you know you'll never see those people after the week, but it's fun. We've played with people from Finland, from Argentina, from Italy and from California. There's something about the sand, the sun and Margaritas that make us both so horny and uninhibited!"

Liz said, Oh my god, I LOVE Margaritas but I can't make them for crap. I've tried, but just can't seem to get it right."

Peter looked at her and said, "I'd be happy to show you when you come to our place."

Liz replied, "How bout now? I have all the ingredients - I just need a good teacher!"

"Ok - lead the way, Madam!" He then looked at Liam and Kathy and with a raised brow said, "Margaritas all around?" After an enthusiastic affirmation he proclaimed, "Four of Peter's Practically Perfect Margaritas coming right up!" He then crooked his arm, extended it to Liz who slid in closely beside him and off to the kitchen they went. Over his shoulder his said, "Don't start without us you two...or...start if you want...after all we're here to have fun!"

After Peter and departed with his wife, Liam looked over at Liz who was admiring some of the artwork on the walls of their host's. He could already feel himself partially aroused in anticipation. Tentatively he said, "You know, I've often fantasized about this type of thing, but my fantasies always seem to get stuck on the details."

"I'm not sure I follow you," Kathy said.

"Well, I'm never sure how you actually start fooling around with the other couple. I mean, who begins? Who makes the first move?"

As he was speaking, Kathy was slowly approaching him and once she understood what he was saying, put down her wine glass, smiled and said, "Oh, that's easy", and with that, threw her leg over his while he was sitting on the couch and, while facing him, sat on his lap, took his face in her hands and said, "Like all great relationships, everything starts with a kiss." And with that, lowered her face to his and planted a very sensuous kiss on her soon to be new lover's mouth.

Kissing always was a big turn-on for Liam, but this kiss was next level. The situation and Kathy's technique had him raging hard in seconds. After their tongues got very well acquainted, Kathy pulled back from him and shifted to kneel between Liam's legs where she was rubbing her hand up and down the noticeable bulge in his khakis.

"I have to tell you, it was everything I could do to not take a taste of your cock when we were here the first time. I'm not going to deny myself any longer!" And with that, she slid his zipper down and tried to fish his meaty cock out of its confines. However, the combination of its size and stiffness made it impossible so Liam frantically undid his belt, undid the clasp, shifted his hips and in one swift move, dispatched his pants and underwear revealing old Rex in all his glory. In anticipation of the evening, he had made sure he was perfectly trimmed and smooth as well as clean and fresh.

Kathy's eyes widened with desire and she engulfed a large chunk her lover's turgid cock in one gulp and after a few frantic sucks settled into a nice rhythm which was making Liam's eyes roll back in his head.

Between sucks she looked up at him, "You have the most perfect cock. Liz is a very lucky woman and went back to sucking him. Liam could only moan in appreciation.

Just then, they heard Liz and Peter approaching the living room with Liz announcing, "Peter's Practically Perfect Margaritas for every... Oh my god that is so hot!"

Liam looked over at his wife with a sheepish grin on his face, Kathy looked up at Peter and said, "You were taking too long and I couldn't wait anymore. I just had to get this beautiful cock in my mouth." With a wicked smile toward Liz, she said, "I hope you are ok with me borrowing your husband!"

Liz was transfixed, "Jesus yes, I had no idea how sexy it would look like. It's so freaking hot!"

Peter then spoke up and said, "Well, if you think watching is hot, why don't we join them?" Liz replied, "I want that more than you know, but right now I just have to watch - Kathy, please keep going!"

With that, Kathy bent to her task yet again. She worshipped Liam's rock-solid cock. Liz watched as Kathy made it glisten with her saliva. She would alternatively lick all around the head, along the shaft and then would take as much of it down her throat as she could manage. Occasionally, she would dip down and take his balls into her mouth, giving them a loving tongue bath.

Very soon, the hotness of the occasion and Liz's exquisite technique was taking its toll on Liam and he could feel the tell-tale signs of his impending release coming. Liz could see it too, he was squirming, panting and had his eyes closed in complete surrender to the pleasure Kathy was imparting on him.

"Um...ah...Kathy...I'm...getting so...Oh fuck...I'm getting close."

"Come on Stud, give me my reward, I've been waiting weeks for this!" And with that she pushed as far as she could onto his cock.

That was all it took.

Liam let out a guttural roar - more of a growl really and felt his cock explode inside Kathy's mouth. Rope after rope of cum filled her mouth. Try as she might she could not contain it all and some of Liam's spunk oozed out of her mouth and trailed down her chin. Liam, who had gone totally stiff as he was cumming, now collapsed into the couch, temporarily spent. Kathy reached up, scooped the remaining cum off her face and with a flourish hungrily licked her finger clean. Peter looked over at Liz whose eyes were on fire with lust. She realized she was still holding the Margaritas and handed on to Kathy saying, "Girl, here you go, you have definitely earned this!"

Peter handed his extra drink to Liam, smiled and said, "Buddy, you lost a lot of fluid there, hopefully this will top you back up!" Liam laughed stood up along with Kathy and said, "A toast to a great start to the evening's fun and hopefully many more like it!"

After glasses were clinked and mouthfuls of the amazing concoction that Peter had prepared were consumed, Liam observed, "Um, guys, I have to say, I'm feeling a bit, ahhhh, exposed here?" They all laughed as the other three were fully clothed and Liam was standing with them, naked from the waist down, his recently pleasured cock swaying lewdly and swollen between his legs.

Liz spoke up, "Well, I think it's time we remedied that!" With that she set her drink down, unbuttoned her blouse, threw it over the chair, took Peter's hand and started to lead him down the hallway to the master bedroom where a king-sized bed beckoned. She looked over her shoulder to Kathy and her husband, "Well, you coming?"

They didn't have to be asked twice.

Very quickly clothes and underwear were dispatched and four happy, horny people were in a heap of flesh on the bed. Liam, being temporarily unable to perform, instead planted himself between Kathy's legs and was getting very well acquainted with her perfectly trimmed, hairless pussy, which was already glistening in anticipation of the pleasure it was about to receive. As Kathy writhed and moaned under Liam's attention, Peter was sliding down Liz's body to give her the same pleasure. Liz, however, stopped him and said, "Please Peter, right now I just want you to fuck me!" He looked up at his new lover with eyes burning with lust and said, "Your wish is my command m'lady." With that he hooked Liz's knees under his arms and lifted them up. He then took a moment to rub his uncut, very, very hard cock along her folds, teasing her clit before pushing the head inside her. A moan from Liz signified she wanted more so he gunned his hips forward, sinking fully inside her.

"Oh fuck yes...fuck me!"

Peter was happy to oblige. While not as big as Liam, he was an expert cocksman, taking Liz using different angles, short thrusts following by long strokes - making her writhe under him in complete pleasure. Meanwhile - a foot to the left, Kathy was having just as much fun as Liam's tongue was turning her pussy into a mass of pulsing pleasure. She had begun to grab the back of Liam's head and ground her pussy onto this expert tongue.

"Jesus Liam, that feels so damn good, please don't stop." He had no intentions of that.

Peter pulled out of Liz and signalled her to turn over. "I've got to see that beautiful ass of yours, lover," he said. Like a cat in heat, Liz turned over and exposed her thick, strong ass and bald pussy to him. "Yes baby, fuck me hard!"

Again, he teased her lips with his cock and then slid into her with one steady stroke.

"Oh fuck," Liz cried and her arms collapsed, putting her face on the bed and pushing her ass even higher into the air.

By now, Kathy and Liam and repositioned themselves and were fully engaged in a hot 69, with Liam's cock showing definite signs of recovery. Kathy was bobbing her mouth up and down on Liam's throbbing member but she stopped and looked over when he heard something from her husband.

While sawing into Liz from behind, he licked his thumb and started to rub it all around her beckoning rosebud. He leaned over and said, "If I remember our conversation from earlier this evening, there's a lady on the bed here that likes a good ass pounding! What would you do if I put my cock in this beautiful ass of yours?"

"Oh my fucking god, you don't have to ask, I'm yours - please fuck my ass! All I ask is that you give it to me hard!"

Peter chuckled, "Oh baby, nothing to worry about there."

Hearing this exchange, Liam, who was close enough to their bedside table reached over his head, opened the drawer and tossed a tube of lube to Peter. "Have at it my friend. And don't worry, she can take all you can give her."

After slathering plenty of lube on his cock and doing the same to Liz's ass her again leaned over her and taunted her, "You ready for this?"

"Fuck yes!"

"You gotta ask me for it!"

"Oh please, fuck my ass - now!"

Peter leaned forward, pressed his cock into Liz's ass. With minimal resistance, it relaxed and allowed this new invader inside. Almost simultaneously the both gasped and moaned, "Oh...fuck!"

This new visual feast completely intrigued Kathy and Liam and they stopped their lovemaking to watch their partners go at it. Kathy said, "I've watched Peter fuck lots of times, but this is the first time I've watched him have anal sex!" With a knowing smile she said, "I get the impression he is enjoying himself!"

"You're damn right I am!" he spat out. "This ass is amazing!" He continued to impale Liz on his cock, changing angles, depth of thrust and speed. Liz and almost out of control in her lust. "Oh my god, please keep fucking me - it feels so fucking good!"

Peter was starting to sweat. He knew he couldn't last much longer with such a stunning women under him. His breath was coming in short spurts, the sweat was dripping off his chin and his whole body was shaking. He was able to spit out between thrusts, "Not...much...longer."

"Oh keep going, keep going, I'm almost there! And with that, Liz's orgasm washed over her and she shrieked in release with Peter filling her ass seconds later.

The pair disengaged and laid on the bed, temporarily spent. "Baby," Kathy said to Peter, "that was about the hottest thing I've ever seen you do and that's saying something!" Peter chuckled, "It sure felt like the hottest! How are you doing over there Liz!"

"Oh my god, that was amazing, but I'm a mess...how do you feel about a quick shower?"

"Mmmm, that sounds like a great idea." And with that, Liz rose unsteadily from the bed, took Peter by the hand and led him off to their ensuite bath. Liam, who had sat there completely transfixed by watching his wife with Peter, looked at Kathy and then looked down at his cock which now was completely back to life and jutting proudly in front of him.

"A shower does sound like fun. We have another bathroom just down the hall - care to join me?"

Oh my studly man, do you really need to ask?" They wandered down the hallway and after adjusting the water climbed into the warm jets. Liam was on fire with lust. He needed to get his cock into Kathy and pinned her up against the wall of the shower, driving his tongue down her throat.

"I need that pussy and I need it now!"

Kathy looked up at him with lust addled eyes, "Liam, I want one thing from you. I want you to fuck me so hard that my pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow I'll have a reminder all day of our night together with you guys!"

Kathy's words inflamed him even more. He reached down and hooked his arms under her legs and while still pinning her to the wall, lifted her up, held her place, reached down and guided his over-sized cock into her waiting, steaming snatch. She was smaller than Liz and in his amped up, adrenaline-fuelled state, she felt like a feather. He leaned down and took one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth and bit as hard as he dared. He loved her small tits. They were such a departure from Liz's fuller C cups. These were smaller, totally firm and begging to be mauled. But first, he needed to fuck her!

With barely controlled fury he looked directly into her eyes and gunned his hips forward and upwards, completely impaling Kathy on his cock.

She simply screamed, "Oh my god!"

With his feet planted firmly on a non-slip matt and his adrenaline pumping like never before, he felt like he could fuck her like this for hours. He pounded unmercifully into her molten snatch, making it a frothy mess.

Kathy at this point was almost speaking in tongues, babbling incoherently. She was, simply put, being taken. She put her arms around Liam's shoulders to steady herself and surrendered to pleasure this fat cock was giving her. Eventually she found somewhat of a voice.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, right there, right there, right there. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop."

After the exquisite blowjob she had given him, Liam had a fair bit more control than he had had earlier. He looked up at her and said, "I'm not stopping until you cum all over my cock, so come on baby, cum for me."

"Oh god," she cried, and then, in almost a staccato she moaned, "close, close, close, keep going keep going, keep going."

All of a sudden she stopped talking, her mouth open in a silent scream, her small breasts heaving with effort. Then, she emitted a long banshee-like shriek "Ayyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee" as her pussy convulsed around Liam's relentless assault.

Feeling Kathy's snatch clamp down on him in orgasm was all that Liam could take. One more thrust brought our a roar from him and for the second time that evening, his cock erupted and shot what felt like a gallon of cum inside his lover. The effort made him completely spent and he barely had enough strength to lower Kathy to the floor of the shower, before basically collapsing on the floor, his chest heaving with effort. The two lovers lay in a tangled heap on the floor of the shower, slowly recovering from their efforts, the warm jets of the shower continuing to spray on them.

Back in the master ensuite, Peter and Liz were having fun of their own, giggling at the shrieks and sounds coming from down the hallway.