The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, goodness," she thought. "I think that I need to look into this whole lesbian thing some more," mainly with delight but also with a little trepidation. A woman married to a man doesn't normally enthusiastically open her life up to something that could wreck that marriage. She thought of all the women in society 'coming out' and announcing that they were now lesbians. That didn't sound at all like the way that Amanda would prefer to arrange her life.

She thought on the matter for the next few days, still happy to accommodate Neil when he wanted sex, but in the back of her mind a little disappointed at how much less it meant to her now. Still, Neil's life and presence were every bit as precious to her as they'd ever been - maybe even more so now - and she loved the moments when he'd hold her, and love her and they would be together what they'd always been.

But she had to confide in someone. The natural choice was her best friend Paige Anderson. Paige, black-haired, slimmer than Amanda and two years younger at twenty eight, had been a good friend ever since Neil and Amanda had moved next door, and as the youngest homeowners in a neighborhood of older couples, Amanda and Paige gravitated together, as did their husbands. Neil and Eric would often go fishing together, and the two women would shop, or work on crafts or even several fledgling businesses that never seemed to really go anywhere. But they did enjoy their time together.

So, Paige would have to be her sounding board.

"Really, you had a bunch of orgasms?" Paige said, as the two sat in Paige's kitchen a few days later. She certainly didn't sound judgmental, she sounded rather envious. "You're going to have to give me whatever you've been drinking," she laughed.

"I wish it were that simple," Amanda sighed. "It just came out of the blue, and it's because of women. Not hunky guys or even Neil, bless his heart, but women."

"You're not thinking of seducing me, are you?" Paige looked apprehensive. "I'd be willing to switch sides in exchange for all those orgasms, but I'd never be able to explain it to Eric!" The two women laughed. Amanda, though, did find herself looking at Paige in a much, much different way than Paige was looking at her.

"She is hot," Amanda thought, not in the cool, appraising-a-potential-competitor way that most women do, but more in a hunter-tracking-a-deer kind of way. "Nice breasts, soft and warm, a little small but nice enough for me...thin waist and full hips, nice to hold onto and feel on top of me and under me...sweet round little ass, god I could bury my face in that hot valley..."

"No, it's nothing like that," Amanda lied. "God, what's happening to me?" she fretted internally.

"Well, tell me about what's happening, Mandy. What makes you think you're turning into a lesbian?" Paige looked and sounded interested, so Amanda told her most of her story, though leaving out any mention of an attraction to Paige herself.

After she'd finished her story, she asked her neighbor, "I know it sounds scandalous, but what do you think? Is it normal, or am I crazy or...god, am I turning into a lesbian?"

Paige looked at her frankly. "Look, I know all about lesbians."

Amanda was startled. "You do?" she asked.

"Yes, I was in a sorority my one year at college. And you can tell who's a lesbian and who's not. For example, do you like sports?"

"No, not particularly," replied Amanda.

"I didn't think so," said Paige, confidently. "How about wearing men's clothes, or cutting your hair short? Well, shorter," she added, looking at Amanda's short bob.

"In the summer I sometimes think about a pixie cut," Amanda answered truthfully. "It gets so darn hot, y'know?"

"I don't think that counts," Paige said. "Honey, I think you just got ultra-horny, and Doctor Paige recommends that you just convince Neil to give you more sex. That can't be too hard to do."

"No, he'd love that for sure. But are you absolutely sure that I'm not, like, showing my hidden inner urges?" Amanda asked her confidante.

"Doctor Phil, right?" Paige laughed.

"Yeah, I was really desperate," Amanda replied, laughing herself.

"Okay, let's try this," Paige suggested. "You kiss me, and if you feel attracted to me, or start getting hot, well, then...maybe there's something there."

Amanda looked dubious, although the thought of kissing Paige was already sounding very interesting to her. "Okay," she said.

"Alright, come here...sit here," Paige said, patting the cushion next to her. Amanda sat down, her body uncomfortably - or maybe comfortably - close to Paige.

Paige took the lead, taking Amanda's face in her fingertips and pulling it to hers. "Kiss."

Amanda gave her a chaste, lips sealed tight kiss.

"Honey, if Brad Pitt kissed me like that, I'd turn gay. You're not getting it...give me a full-on, tongue fucking, spit swapping kiss. I've kissed worse, you won't kill me."

Reluctantly, Amanda tried again, her mouth tentatively open, her tongue shyly touching Paige's lips, when the image of her fantasy fucking with the video massage girl returned, and Amanda did indeed end up giving her friend and neighbor the kind of kiss that she'd demanded...and then some.

After about fifteen seconds, Paige pulled away. "Whoah, goodness! You certainly do take direction well! Did you feel anything from that...that kiss?"

"Um, no," Amanda lied.

"Well then, you're not a lesbian. But if that's how you kiss Neil, he isn't going to be cheating on you...ever. So, just relax, kind of go with the flow and remember what I said - fuck Neil more often, okay?"

"Alright," Amanda said. She didn't look all that thrilled at Paige's diagnosis.

"You don't have to sound so enthusiastic," Paige joked.

"Oh, I'm grateful Paige, I really am. You've made me feel better, I guess I just had some kind of wild fantasy or something," Amanda smiled.

"That's my girl," Paige replied. "I think every woman has thought about other women at some time or other. We're tender, gentle and beautiful - what's not to like?" The two women moved on to other subjects, and Amanda pushed her unsettling experiences out of her mind.

Chapter 2

It was just the next day as she finished loading the washer that she had another strange experience. She leaned over the machine to grab some dryer sheets from the wall cabinet, when the vibration of the washer against her pelvis set off another dream sequence, as Amanda was calling these erotic segues.

"Hey, I've never seen you here before," the young blonde with short hair called out from across the room.

Amanda looked around. She was in some kind of institutional setting, in front of a number of large washing machines. "New blood?" the girl asked.

"What?" Amanda replied.

"I asked if you were a new prisoner here? New fish?" the stocky but cute girl asked her.

"Umm," Amanda responded.

"No matter," the girl said. "If you're working here, you must be in with The White Dykes, we control the laundry and library jobs. So, since you and I have a little down time, come with me behind the big dryer, I wanna show you something."

Confused, Amanda did as she was told. As soon as she followed the girl into the warm semi-dark behind the massive machine, she found herself in the girl's hot embrace, her hard body up against Amanda's, breasts pressing comfortably into breasts, one arm around Amanda's lower back and one behind her head. The girl's kiss was hot and intrusive, Amanda felt as though she were being mouth-raped by her tongue, but all in all it wasn't a bit unpleasant. Kind of like when Neil got aggressive, but somehow better.

"We don't have a lot of time for preliminaries," the girl breathed, her left hand already pushing down Amanda's orange prison pants, the other slipping under her matching color shirt.

"Ugh, orange?" Amanda thought, bewildered. But she quickly found her back pushed against the vibrating machine, her legs spread and her pants and panties down by her feet, with the cute girl kneeling in front of her, face inches away from Amanda's naked, hairy pussy.

"Once you've been in with us for a while, you're gonna have to get this cunt shaved," the girl advised her. "But I'll just work around your carpet for now." Her hot breath raced over Amanda's exposed pussy, followed by her flicking tongue.

Amanda could not believe the difference in sensation between a woman's tongue slithering over her labia and clit, and her fingers when Amanda had masturbated. "God, is this what I've been missing?" she thought, as she convulsed in the first of her orgasms. The girl's tongue was insistent, and perhaps harsher than it might have been had they more time, but it was apparent that she was going for a hard and fast fuck. Her tongue thrust deep into Amanda's wet cunt, like a small but more practiced dick.

Amanda thrust her hips into the girl's face as shocks of pleasure jerked her helplessly. "Fuck, that's so good, eat my hot snatch you fucking lezzie bitch, eat cunt, lick up my cum!" She was shocked that such filth was coming from her own mouth, but the embarrassment in her crudeness rapidly faded as her jolts of ecstasy continued.

Sapphic pleasure seemed to go on for hours, the woman insatiable and Amanda's hot cream endless, coating the woman's mouth and lower face.

Finally, though, the woman stopped eating Amanda's pussy - though her orgasms continued on - and stood up, then kissed Amanda deeply, the hot, moist smell of pussy filling Amanda's nostrils as the female prisoner pressed her mouth hard on Amanda's lips, her tongue thrusting into her mouth just as it had done into her pussy, a thought that brought on yet more orgasms for Amanda. She could barely catch her breath between cumming and being orally raped by this woman.

"Do you want more, bitch?" the girl growled.

"God...yesss," moaned Amanda, as she felt the girl's fingers slipping inside her dripping cunt. "Fuck me, please!" she begged. The girl fucked in and out of her spasming snatch far more adeptly than Neil, her husband had ever done with his cock, every thrust of her fingers inside her accompanied by swift caresses of her clit with the girl's thumb, forcing Amanda's hips to jerk with pleasure at every thrust.

Amanda was drooling, completely at the mercy of this cute dyke.

"Now it's your turn to lick me, slut," the girl said, abandoning Amanda's submissive pussy and mouth momentarily, and pushing down her own tan colored pants, then taking Amanda's place against the vibrating machine.

Amanda fell to her knees, for the first time in her life finding her face inches away from another woman's hot snatch. Unlike Amanda's, this one was bare, with faint stubble around it. It stood to reason that in prison a bikini trim wouldn't be quite as perfect and smooth as a model's.

Also apparent was that in prison, vaginal hygiene might not be perfect. But instead of being revolted, Amanda found the girl's strong pussy aroma enticing, her mouth watering involuntarily as she looked at the glistening, pink slit with its wide, fleshy labia.

"Suck on my lips, cunt," the girl ordered her, and Amanda complied, tasting female flesh for the first time, sucking the girl's flaps between her lips and caressing them with her tongue.

"Ohh...yeah," the girl muttered with satisfaction, her fingers tangled in Amanda's hair. "Suck my cunt," she ordered Amanda, using her fingers to direct her head around. Slowly and cautiously, Amanda's tongue entered another woman for the first time, finding her texture silky slick, hot and wet, the fragrance of pussy filling her world. Amanda dropped her hand down between her own naked thighs, caressing and teasing her own cunt to achieve yet more orgasms.

She saw flashes of bright colors, visual expressions of her internal pleasure, as she avidly licked pussy, loving the taste and smell and feel of it, forever associating another woman's naked body with her own ecstasy.

"Yeah," the woman grunted, that's good. Now, stay there," she murmured, holding Amanda's head on her cunt with an iron grip. Amanda felt a hot stream of liquid filling her mouth, and the acrid odor of urine fill her nostrils. "Drink my piss, bitch," the woman murmured, "It's your prison baptism." The girl laughed as her urine overflowed Amanda's mouth - there was no way she was going to voluntarily drink a woman's urine!

Still, though, simply from the volume of female piss, Amanda was forced to swallow several mouthfuls, and aside from its saltiness, she found the taste and smell to be a little bit of a turn on, her fingers furiously scrubbing over her clit as she came in her role of submissive slut.

The girl above her moaned as she, too, came, bucking her snatch harder into Amanda's face, the girl's thrusts declining as she relaxed from her own pleasures.

"Alright cunt, we know what kind of a slut you are now, one more thing for you to do," the girl said, pushing Amanda a few inches away. "Lick my asshole clean."

She turned, exposing her small, pale ass to Amanda, then reaching behind her to pull her cheeks apart. Amanda was sickened to see the girl's tight rectal opening, with its puckered ring of tan flesh around it, pulsing as the girl consciously relaxed her anal sphincter, and releasing a small fart, the gas assaulting Amanda's nose with foul odor.

"Lick it, or I will beat the everlasting shit out of you, you sloppy fucking cunt," the woman growled. Amanda believed her, and brought her face closer. The smell wasn't quite as bad as Amanda had feared, and she dabbed at the girl's pale butt with her tongue.

"Dig in there, cunt!" the girl ordered, and Amanda pushed closer, slathering the girl's ass cheeks with her tongue. All she tasted was salty perspiration, her flesh growing moister and more humid and hot the closer Amanda came to the girl's anal opening. The smell of her pussy was exciting Amanda as she licked, and she brought her left hand up to the girl's pussy, frigging her with her fingers and thumb, as Amanda used her right hand to pleasure herself.

Before she knew it, Amanda's tongue was avidly thrusting into the girl's slimy, tight hole, the taste there earthy, musky and rich, the texture an odd rubbery feel, and the girl's hole pulsing tightly on her tongue, then loosening, again and again rhythmically as the girl came under Amanda's mouth and fingers.

Amanda herself had again begun that long, slow pleasure ride of multiple orgasms that women now seemed capable of giving her, her hips shuddering as she came again and again and again. She licked happily at the woman's anus, the woman's creamy, hot lubrication dripping down her fingers in the girl's cunt, the fingers on her right hand equally thickly coated with her own pleasure.

Although Amanda seemed unlikely to stop cumming, the girl apparently did, as she pushed Amanda a few inches away, then turned and lifted her up, looking in Amanda's eyes with a softened expression. "You're a Dyke for life now, baby," she murmured. "You're never going to want a man for anything." Then she slowly brought her face to Amanda's, their lips meeting softly, gently, tenderly as they kissed as real lovers.

Amanda felt a wonderful sense of contentment, peace and happiness fill her being as they kissed, a wondrous feeling that Amanda had only rarely felt before, and one that she knew she could no longer live without. Their bodies pressed together warmly and familiarly, the girl's soft breasts pressing into her own, and Amanda ached with the pleasure from simple contact with another woman.

She was transported with the simple pleasure of intimacy with another woman, and knew that her life would no longer complete with just a man.

She opened her eyes to find herself alone, her butt pressed up against the washer which had just completed its cycles, her jeans at mid thigh, panties pulled down with them, her fingers on her vulva and coated with her own cream, and laughed to herself.

"Besides becoming a big fan of Orange Is The New Black, there's certainly something different about me these days," she chuckled, the feeling of uncertainty from before gone, now accepting that she had, for whatever reason, become a lesbian. The pleasure and sense of companionship from other women she was feeling was far too intense to overcome, nor did she feel that she had to explain her new point of view to anyone, except perhaps Neil.

Chapter 3

"The assault team reports that they intersected with Erin Rider last night," the woman's voice said to Sloane Gamble, over her cellphone. She was seated in her Mustang outside of a well kept house in Passaic, New Jersey.

"Is that the assault team's euphemism for 'beating her up?'" The slim, twenty-two year old Pax Terra agent responded wryly.

"Um, yes Miss," the girl answered, her voice uncertain.

"Good," responded Sloane. "The bitch deserved it. Where did they take her down?"

"Near the Village of Winnerdon Flats, on a street named 'Quatermass Avenue,' it's dark and only lightly traveled. And Miss..."

"Yes?" said Sloane.

"Please pardon me for being presumptuous...but isn't she your sister...as well as a FIT operative?"

"Yes," answered Sloane. "She is." From the sound of her voice, the woman, older than Sloane by two years, but very new to Pax Terra, understood that her meeting with Pax's top local agent in New Jersey was finished.

Sloane sighed, then left her car and walked up the front walk to the blue-painted door of the modest house, one of many just like it in the bedroom community for Manhattan.

Chapter 4

Amanda's cellphone burbled on the table - a text from Paige. Actually, six texts from Paige. Her phone had been switched to "silent" and she missed them all. Just as she was about to open and read them, the doorbell rang.

"Crap, I'll get rid of this salesman - who even does door to door anymore - and attend to Paige." Answering the door, she found an attractive young brunette who looked vaguely familiar. Then she recalled that she was the woman who had stopped by two weeks previous, asking about the whereabouts of her brother, Peter. She had put the woman off, and now it looked as though she was trying again. Then Amanda stopped, frozen in place. It was also the girl who had looked familiar to her in her "party" hallucination.

The one who had dominated her and brought her to several orgasms. Such amazing, unforgettable orgasms...

"Hi, Amanda, it's me, Karen Brothers," lied Sloane. "I stopped by two weeks ago, asking about your brother? I was wondering..."

"I'm sorry, I haven't heard anything, but if I do..."

"Oh, I understand. Listen, I know this is completely unwarranted and I'd understand if you said no, but may I use your bathroom? It's so embarrassing..." The girl sounded legitimate, and she'd already been inside once before when they'd shared some ice tea, so there likely would be no harm. Then she could respond to Paige, and perhaps talk to her about her eventful day.

"Of course," Amanda responded. "It's right down here, through the living room..."

The girl walked past Amanda, who noticed the woman's slightly peachy perfume and the sway of her cute ass. "Stop that," Amanda thought. "You may be very interested in girls now, but that would still be cheating."

She entered the bathroom, the door losing behind her. About a minute later, she heard a squeal from the bathroom. "Oh my god," the woman's voice said. Amanda rushed to see what was the matter.

"What is it?" she said outside the door.

"Oh, you've got to see this," the girl said. "Come in."

Amanda entered, and was shocked to see the girl standing there with only her panties on.

"Hello, Amanda," she said, approaching her, then reaching past her and closing the door. "I was hoping that a different approach might work better this time." She pinned Amanda's back to the wall, her arms on both sides of Amanda's body, then leaned in, her face dangerously close to Amanda's