The Sapphic Sisters of Pax Terra Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a while I realized she'd been fucking my ass for a good fifteen minutes, and my mouth was on the mattress chewing on the sheets while she rammed me home again and again, both of us cumming and cumming over and over. Finally though, she slowed, and slowly pulled that cock out of me, and I felt like I'd been hollowed out or something. I slumped down on the bed, and I thought we were through. I knew I didn't have any energy left."

"To my surprise, she rolled me over and got in a 69 on top of me, and growled, 'Suck my cock, bitch.' I looked up at that thing - and you know it had been deep inside my ass - so you know what it looked like and smelled like. I wasn't going to do any such thing...until she started eating out my pussy again, and I found myself willing to do anything then."

"I tentatively sniffed at the cock waving in my face, and it smelled like ass - my ass - but Sloane, I didn't care. I started licking it and sucking it and I cleaned her cock off with my tongue and lips, my ass dirt on my mouth and just the thought of that whole thing made me cum like I never had before, not even with you. Can you forgive me, baby?"

Sloane held Beth, then kissed her nose, then her lips and said, "I think so baby, but only if you let me eat out your ass and get to taste your ass dirt too...deal?" The delighted look on Beth's face told Sloane that dinner from their kitchen might be late, but dinner in the bedroom was on in the very near future.

The two young women made love in numerous filthy, dirty and most of all deliriously exciting ways in their bedroom, then belatedly recessed for dinner - a delivery pizza. Unfortunately the delivery person was a man, or they might have continued on through the night with another playmate. As it was, they slept a solid eight hours in each other's arms.

Chapter 6

The next day Sloane worked on the bride issue. The fact that she had so little information was confounding, but not unexpected. Often Pax agents had to make life changing decisions based on very little prior input, and were chosen for their ability to make logical choices based on information at hand. In addition, Sloane had the advantage of her light psychic ability - which nobody was absolutely certain was 'psychic' at all, but perhaps only a heightened ability to subconsciously pick out scraps of obscure information to reach a conclusion about someone's projected actions.

It seemed like the best route to the bride was one of three ways: through the bride's mother, her maid of honor or with the help of a vendor at the wedding/reception. Neither the mother nor maid of honor were converted, so they would likely not be a help without using some outside factor like bribery or blackmail. With limited time available, that made the third option the most likely, especially since the cake baker happened to be a convert to Pax, and would help Sloane if approached correctly.

****

"Hi, I'm looking for a really, really good cake for my engagement party, " Sloane giggled. She was 'undercover' at Adams Bakery, owned by an elderly couple, and managed by their daughter Miranda, a cute and plump blonde. It hadn't taken Sloane long to reach the bakery located on Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill. She enjoyed the chance to drive her vintage 2005 'Windveil Blue' Ford Mustang from her office in Willingboro, New Jersey, crossing the Delaware River over the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge.

"Well, we do tons of wedding, anniversary and all kinds of party cakes, I think that we can do a very good job for you. Do you have an idea of what you're looking for?" The girl at the counter, evidently Miranda, looked distracted by Sloane's outfit, a low cut scoop neck blouse, and tight fitting faded and worn jeans.

Sloane giggled again. "I dunno," she said, "what do you think about one of those sexy cakes, you know, like with a woman's naked body - her boobs, nice and plump and her nipples all hard and pointy, and all the way down to her hot little pussy, maybe with a nice pink slit of icing for her cunt and some chocolate shavings or something for her pubes? I want it to look just like my body when I'm hot and ready for my boyfriend's tongue - I adore being eaten - a long, wet tongue tickling all around my lips and clit, then fucking my tight hole?"

If Sloane had the wrong woman, this approach was really going to bomb, but she didn't have time for subtleties.

"Umm, we don't do erotic cakes here," the girl responded. Sloane was crestfallen. This was going to require another tactic. Then the girl continued.

"I've suggested it to my parents - you know, get hip to another demographic - but they're really old school. I could help you on my own, but it would have to be out of the kitchen at my own home. Would you be interested in that?" The girl looked hopeful.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Sloane said.

"Hi, I'm Miranda," the girl said, offering her hand.

"Oh, can we hug?" Sloane said. "I'm a hugger. And call me Sloane."

"Sure," the girl smiled. The two women hugged, pressing their bodies together, and Sloane made sure that they stayed together longer - much longer - than your average first hug. Then when they separated, barely, Sloane made sure to look into Miranda's eyes, her own eyes softening, and was pleased to see the same happen in Miranda's eyes.

Then Sloane impulsively gave the girl a peck on the lips. Hearing no immediate objection, she kissed her a second time, her lips lingering against the blonde's. Miranda looked dazed, torn between her new lesbian reflexes - she'd been converted less than a month before - and her understanding that what had just transpired wasn't the usual 'bride to be looking for wedding cake baker' scenario.

"Could I maybe come over to your house when you get off, and show you what I look like under my clothes so you'll know how to make the cake?" Sloane asked in the most innocent way she could muster, though she herself wanted to fuck this blonde on top of the biggest cake in the shop. She could only imagine how her target must feel. Coincidentally, both women had mental images of the other girl covered in sweet cream frosting that would require intensive licking off. Miranda gave Sloane her address and the time that she'd be available.

Chapter 7

Later that day, Sloane arrived at the girl's apartment. At her knock, the door opened and Miranda gave Sloane the widest smile Sloane had ever seen.

"I couldn't wait to get off," the girl said innocently, then added, "oops," when she realized how it would be taken.

Sloane smiled. "I'm happy to be here, Miranda. Would you like me to get naked first so that you can see what you need to make the cake look like?"

"Umm, okay," replied Miranda, her pulse racing and breath quickening. Just because she had been converted into a lesbian didn't mean she had any more of an idea of how to seduce another woman - and not realizing that she was being actively seduced by Sloane.

"I'm not comfortable taking off my clothes anywhere but a bedroom," Sloane said. "Can I use yours?" Miranda nodded blankly, her pussy itchy and hot in the face of such temptation.

"Umm, I'll wait out here," Miranda said, praying that there would be some reason that she should be in the bedroom instead.

"No, I don't want you to worry that I might steal something - after all, we hardly know each other," Sloane said.

"Oh, I trust-" Miranda began, before realizing that this was the reason she had just prayed for. God often works fast, but Miranda had no idea that Sloane was working faster.

The two women entered the bedroom, and Sloane said, "Now you just sit there and I'll undress for you." Miranda plopped herself down, her crotch already squishy and wet. Sloane began sensuously removing her button front blouse, button by button, slowly, her bra and smooth, unblemished skin being revealed square inch by square inch, Sloane's fingers like an eraser disappearing clothing from the girl's sight, leaving bare skin behind.

With the blouse unbuttoned, Sloane presented her left wrist to the enchanted girl, to unbutton, then the right, and turned her back to Miranda. "Take it off me," she whispered huskily. The girl rose to take the shirt by the collar and shoulder, gently slipping the blouse off Sloane's shoulder and down her arm, then the other arm, standing behind Sloane and holding the blouse down by her waist.

Sloane artfully backed into her, feeling the girl's cloth-covered breasts warmly pressing into her shoulder blade, wriggling back into her breast.

"Undo my bra, please," Sloane moaned, as the girl fumbled at the clasps of the lace bra.

"Ahh," sighed Sloane as the bra fell away, exposing her cute, small breasts. Reaching down she brought the girl's hands up around her to cup her breasts. "Massage them, please," she begged the girl, with Miranda only too happy to comply. Her soft, warm hands encircled Sloane's sensitive breasts, instinctively kneading her tender flesh like a ball of dough, Sloane's head falling back, exposing her throat to Miranda's warm lips.

The girl found herself automatically reacting to Sloane's artful provocations, caressing Sloane, then lightly pinching the brunette's stiff nipples, as her tongue laved Sloane's smooth flesh under her jaw, feeling her heart beat there. Miranda's excitement grew, her pussy and clit pulsing with the special pleasure that all converted women felt with each other.

"Hurt me," Sloane moaned, caught up in her own special pleasures, her own pussy wetting and heating as she anticipated the girl's attention there. Miranda tweaked Sloane's brown nipples hard, and Sloane yelped, momentarily frightening Miranda.

"Ohh, did I hurt you?" the girl asked sincerely.

"Yes, bitch, you did," Sloane growled, whirling around, surprising the plump, well endowed blonde.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Miranda moaned, an amateur at lesbian love play, though very enthusiastic about the pleasures. She looked uncertain.

Sloane quickly took her in hand, grabbing the girl's jeans by the waistband and expertly rolling her over her lap as she sat next to the confused baker. "You're being a bad, bad girl," Sloane said in a slow, deliberate fashion.

Miranda's level of fear and confusion grew, a necessary step and catalyst to raise her level of passion to a cooperative level. Sloane burrowed her hand in her lap to unbuckle the girl's jeans, then worked them off her generous hips as the girl lay supine across Sloane's thighs, stunned yet excited.

Sloane delighted in the view of Miranda's plump, pink ass, her butt cheeks wriggling with suppressed excitement, a small but growing circle of wetness where her pussy contacted the white cotton.

"You know I must punish you for hurting me," Sloane whispered, delighting the girl while at the same time mixing her delight with trepidation at Sloane's unknown intentions. The girl desired nothing more than to be punished by another woman in some manner that would both degrade her and bring her to the heights of pleasure. Certainly being under Sloane's firm control while her ass was exposed to the cute girl's view was a delight that she might never have anticipated before her conversion, but she had always harbored a fantasy of being sexually used by someone more powerful than she. Her conversion had focused that fantasy on other women.

Miranda moaned as her first orgasm rolled through her, a pulsing wave of pleasure that lifted her into a realm of pleasure that she had never experienced before her conversion by Pax Terra. "Oh god...god yess," she moaned, as Sloane smiled.

For Sloane, the seduction of the daughter of the bakery owners was more than just a job, part of her necessary conversion of a bride to be. It was of course, pleasure in its own right, as she danced the Sapphic dance of woman on woman ecstasy, but on an intellectual level it was the solving of a puzzle - the puzzle of achieving her assignment, the pleasure that any dedicated worker feels with a job well done.

She would achieve her ends here, to further the chances of success with the bride-to-be later. Still nagging at her were the moral objections to taking a bride's happiness at her wedding day - how could the girl take joy from her wedding to a man, when she had been converted to a dedicated lesbian?

Sloane faltered, her morality once again intruding on her ability to be the best at her profession, when she was shaken out of her momentary pause by the impatient wriggling of Miranda's hips on her lap.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Miranda began insincerely - she wasn't sorry at all, she was delighted that Sloane was going to punish her naughty bottom, one of her most sensitive erogenous zones - as she continue wriggling her moist and hot bottom, drawing even more attention to it.

"Shut. Up!" Sloane exclaimed, giving Miranda's attractive, full ass a sharp swat, silencing the girl with the shock of pain at the surface of her skin under her cotton panties, which slowly translated to pleasure as it radiated towards her clit.

"Ohh," Miranda moaned, her ass rotating slowly, the instinctive action of a woman approaching orgasm. Sloane smiled as she eased into the role of lesbian lover from her role as Pax Terra agent. The rest of the way could proceed without conscious thought of goals, and she could revel in being a passionate lesbian, enjoying all the pleasures that another woman's body could bring to her.

"Bad girl," Sloane said, peeling back Miranda's panties from her tushy, seeing the bright red mark where her hand had contacted the girl's ass. "You've been very bad," she added, as Miranda moaned under her, but made no effort to escape. Sloane slid her hand between Miranda's thighs, pressing into her soggy cunt, the girl's excitement causing her sweet, hot feminine cream to literally drip onto Sloane's lap.

She slid a finger each over Miranda's fat labia, tracing from her bush to her perineum, the girl sighing as the pleasure of Sloane's touch filled her brain. "Oh god..." she muttered.

Sloane then smacked her ass hard three times in rapid succession SMACK.. SMACK... SMACK!. Miranda's butt cheeks wiggling jelly-like at the sexy attack, broad white patches on her butt flushing to bright red as blood returned quickly to the heated parts of her ass where Sloane's hand had impacted, the red patches closely resembling Sloane's hand. "Oh god oh god oh god I'm cumming," Miranda moaned, her thighs shaking and trembling wildly as random electrical forces fired in her nervous system, her brain far too busy receiving pleasure signals from her clitoris to care what her legs might be doing.

Sloane allowed the girl a few minutes to recover, then insinuated her hand once again between the girl's thighs, the area now literally sopping with feminine cream, her female perfume hot and moist in Sloane's nostrils. Instead of caressing Miranda's labia, though, Sloane instead joined three fingers together and slowly, but forcefully invaded Miranda's hot, silky wet interior, fucking the girl's pussy almost brutally, a near fisting that turned into an actual fisting when, after slowly fucking her for a few minutes Sloane balled her fingers into a fist and pushed it inside of Miranda's yielding canal, the girl moaning as Sloane filled her like nothing that she'd ever felt before.

"Unnh, unnh, unnh..." Miranda had lost all capacity for meaningful speech as her body built up a bank of impeding orgasms that she was simply not prepared for by any previous fucking. She concentrated desperately at holding herself together, and hopefully not shitting herself from complete loss of bodily control - a fight that she was losing as completely as a novice surfer facing a tsunami wave. All that she could do was to give herself over to the being of pleasure that she would become for the minute, or hour or lifetime that her impending orgasm was implacably approaching.

Once she surrendered to a zen-like state of being one with her climax, Miranda was forever changed, her orgasm filling her but not breaking her, floating her to a heaven and not drowning her - in short, she discovered the keys to her sexual happiness in the hands of this 22 year old stranger, and she would neither ever stray from a complete attraction to other females, nor would she ever be disloyal or unfaithful to the organization known as Pax Terra, in the person of Sloane Gamble.

Sloane's goals had been met with this woman, but that was no reason why the two of them couldn't have more fun, was it? Sloane whispered to the plump blonde to get onto the bed, and when the two had finished disrobing each other, they consumed each other's hot, aroused body in a leisurely way, tongues teasing wet flesh, lips caressing holes, fingers probing openings, lips of several sorts on other lips, orgasms suffusing both beauties until at last neither could speak...and they slept in each other's arms. Warm feminine flesh on flesh, breathing and heartbeat pulses shared, peaceful dreaming that neither woman had enjoyed for some time, but which now covered them both like a gentle blanket.

They slept for hours, and then woke about 3 in the morning, Miranda shy with her new lover, Sloane eager to finish her mission and get back to Beth. Between kisses and offers to make breakfast from Miranda, Sloane explained what she needed from Miranda, confident that she did not need to disguise her affiliations or her goals in their new relationship - an effect of the virus, which led a newly minted Pax Terra (or FIT, for that matter) lesbian to imprint on the person from the organization that had converted her in the first place.

And so Miranda's conversion to lesbianism was used by Sloane to further her ends on behalf of the organization. Sloane reflected that the process was not exactly ethical, but a necessary strategy and tactic to be used during a time of war. And Pax Terra was at war with FIT.

Chapter 8

"It's really important that the music start when the flower girl AND the ring bearer make their first walk around through the church," the silver haired, attractive woman said to the prissy looking man wearing a perfectly tailored Savile Row charcoal gray suit. They were accompanied by a somewhat plain looking twenty-something mousy looking girl holding a clipboard and a beautiful blonde in a white tennis top and skirt.

"Mom, I know that this is your moment to shine, but really, simpler is better, don't you think?" The blonde looked as though she was a witness to an auto wreck.

"I'll handle this, dear, you just continue to look beautiful, and you and Matthew will get through this in perfect order."

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Okay. Look, I've got a tennis date with Brenda, then Matt and I are going to dinner. And you know mom, it's not too late for us to just elope - it could save you and dad a lot of money..."

"Money is hardly an issue here, Grace," the woman said haughtily. "This is a wedding of global importance, or do you not read the papers and watch Bloomberg?"

"Whatever, mom," the blonde replied. "Call me if you need me for anything."

"There is one thing," the middle aged woman replied. "The baker is going to have to make a few last minute changes to the cake. Can you stop by and taste to see that it's alright? That's a good girl."

"O-kay," the girl enunciated under her breath, trying not to roll her eyes. In her mother's eyes, she'd always be a dumb little girl, in spite of her undergrad degree from Penn and her MBA from Wharton. Shaking her head slightly, she walked out of the church and returned to the convertible where her friend Brenda waited, wearing a matching tennis outfit.

"Hey, we've got to take a side trip before going to the club, okay? Got to go check with the cake baker - very important business!"

Brenda laughed. "Did your mother run out of flunkies to handle this glitch?" She absent-mindedly toyed with her pixie cut black hair.