The Saree Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Ishita goes partying with the boys.
5.1k words
4.67
21.4k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piyali19
piyali19
76 Followers

A week later, the day of the results finally came and I was anxious as hell. The five of us went together to check the notice board.

After some searching, I finally reached my name -- I had scored 92.3%. I was relieved -- there was no beating that.

Just then Saloni shouted, 'Yes. I won. I've won the bet.'

I flinched and quickly searched for her name on the notice board. She had scored 92.4%. I couldn't believe it, she had beaten me by such a small margin.

The rest of the guys looked for their own scores -- they had all managed to get decent scores but came nowhere near that of mine and Saloni.

My mind was now in overdrive. Would Saloni and the guys really force me into a saree?

We went to the canteen to get an early lunch. I was silent the whole time while the rest of my friends were busy discussing their marks. We got our trays from the counter and sat down at a table.

Saloni finally broke my chain of thoughts, 'So when should we dress up our Ishita.'

The guys started laughing hysterically.

I said, 'C'mon guys, you can't be serious.'

'A bet is a bet. You must honour it,' Aayush said, 'and it's not like you would have let Saloni go free had you won.'

Neel chimed in, 'Yes. Absolutely. You know what, we should dress him up on Monday. It's Pranav's nineteenth birthday too. He's going to be a man now. She would make the perfect gift for him.'

Pranav gave me a smirk and said, 'That sounds reasonable.'

I saw no way out of my predicament and after squabbling for some time, finally conceded.

Saloni continued, 'Ok, then it's decided I will dress him up on Monday. It gives us the whole of Sunday for preparation and shopping. Also you will stay overnight in my room on Sunday giving me more time to prepare and also to not ruin the surprise for the guys.'

I started protesting, 'But how will I stay overnight in the girls' hostel. The security guard will notice.'

'Don't worry about it. I will come up with something,' she said

Thus everything was decided for what was to be a very humiliating Monday for me.

* * *

The weekend finally arrived and on Sunday morning, Saloni took me to one of the malls near our college.

Once we entered the mall, Saloni started dragging me towards the restrooms. She pulled me inside the girls' restroom -- luckily it being still early in the day, it was empty. She opened up her bag and started pulling out clothes from it -- she pulled out a crop top and a pair of denim capris. She held them up to me and said, 'Come on. Get changed quickly.'

Now before this, I had never worn a woman's attire outside mine or Saloni's room.

Initially I just refused, but soon she coaxed me into. 'How would you like to shop for women's clothing? I think it would be more embarrassing trying on clothes in the shops if you are dressed as a boy. What do you think?'

She made sense and I acceded to her. I stripped down -- I was already wearing a pair of thongs and lacy slip underneath. I pulled the capris up my legs - they were a bit tight, but I managed to pull them up my ass and buttoned them shut. Next, I put on the crop top -- it did nothing to hide my midriff. Saloni tied my hair into a pony tail with a pink scrunchy from her bag. I looked into the mirror. There was no denying it -- I looked like a college girl, a sultry one at that.

She took my hand and pulled me towards the restroom exit. I was nervous, but at the same time very excited. We came out of the restroom and started moving towards the escalators. I was very self-conscious, but not for long. As we were walking, a bunch of guys were coming from the other end. They started giving us a look-over -- I realised, not just Saloni, they were checking me out too. One of the guys even looked at me and gave me a smile. I was no longer nervous after that.

Saloni took me to a high end lingerie store. The store assistant, a middle aged lady came over and asked us if we needed any help. Saloni asked her to take my measurements and told her that we wanted to buy some push up bras. The lady pulled out a tape and started taking measurements. She told me I had a bra size of 36A. My hips were 40 inches and I had a waist size of 32 inches. Then she showed us towards their collection of lingerie in my size and assigned us a private dressing room for trials. Then she left to help other customers.

Saloni started pulling out several bras in different styles and panties to go with them. We carried all this to the private changing room -- it was a big room with a bench in one corner and huge mirrors on all the walls. Saloni dumped all the lingerie on the bench and sat down.

I had never seen lingerie in so many different patterns and colours. Saloni made me put on a lingerie show for her. It took us two more trips around the store and a lot more of me parading for Saloni, before we finalized what to buy. We bought a set of heavily padded underwired lace bra in yellow colour. It brought my bust size from a 36A to 36B. To go along with it we bought a matching lacy thong.

Next Saloni took me to a saree boutique in the mall. After some deliberation, she picked out a sheer yellow saree with pink border. She also asked the shopkeeper to give matching pink blouse and petticoat for the saree in my size. I was blushing red looking at all the items I would be putting on the next day.

Next we browsed the boutique for matching shoes to the dress. She settled on a mustard yellow coloured pointed toe stiletto heels which was around 4½ inches high. I had no say in all this shopping. Saloni did all the selecting. I was along just to check my size and fitting for the clothes.

By now, we had been three hours at it and we were exhausted. But Saloni was still not done. She said there were a few more surprises left. She took me to a beauty parlour in the mall. She told the beautician to give my hair a lob cut. The beautician trimmed my hair to shape it against my face. Finally she curled the hair at the base to give it a wavy look.

I looked into the mirror. Before, there might have been a slim chance of passing off as a boy, but with that hairstyle, there was no denying it, I was a pretty girl.

Before leaving the mall, Saloni had planned one last stop. She took me to a Tattoo parlour to get my ears pierced. I started protesting, but she said the bet was for me to dress completely as a girl and this was part of it. She would hear none of it.

It was a simple procedure and barely hurt. Saloni had brought her pair of hoop earrings which they promptly put in my ears.

Completely satisfied with the shopping, Saloni finally let me leave the mall with her. I was still wearing girl's clothing. It was evening by this time. We had spent the whole day shopping.

Saloni took me to the girls' hostel. In the security register she just put in that her cousin would be staying with her for the night. The security guard on duty gave me a look over. He didn't have any uncertainty about me being a girl. He even give me a lecherous smile which I was too petrified to return.

I quickly followed Saloni back to her room. Exhausted with the day's work, both of us directly hit the bed. I was still wearing her clothes and earrings when I went to sleep in her arms.

* * *

The next morning Saloni woke me up very early. 'C'mon get up now. It takes a lot of work being a girl.'

Groggily I managed to get up. She pushed me to the bathroom and told me to get a bath and shave all my body hair. I followed her instructions promptly -- I shaved off the very little hair I had on my arms and legs. Then she gave me a flowery smelling shampoo with which I washed my hair.

I walked back to her room -- she had laid out all the clothes on the bed. She told me to start getting dressed while she went for a bath herself.

I stepped into the panty and slid the thong up my legs and between my ass cheeks. I made sure to tuck my cock and balls behind between my legs to give me a flat look.

Next I put on the bra. By now I was an expert on putting on a bra -- I put my arms through the straps and then deftly hooked the clasps behind my back. I didn't really have much breasts to fill the bra so I adjusted the little fat I had for breasts inside the wire frame of the bra to give it some lift. With the lift from the bra added to the heavy padding, it gave me a very feminine shape. I took a peek at myself in the mirror -- I looked like a curvy girl, the thongs doing little to hide my rounded butt and the lift from the bra giving me a small cleavage.

Next I put on the pink blouse which would contrast nicely with the yellow saree and fastened the hooks in front.

Before putting on the petticoat I stepped into the stilettos. Standing in such high heels was a bit difficult at first, but soon I got the hang of it. I stepped into the matching pink petticoat and tied it around my waist. Next came the yellow chiffon saree -- I had never wore a saree before however I had seen lots of video tutorials for wearing a saree.

It took me a few tries, but I finally managed to put on the saree correctly remembering to fold pleats at the front and tucking it in the petticoat and folding more pleats into the pallu and draping it over my left shoulder. I pinned the pallu to the blouse using a few safety pins.

The saree was sheer -- you could clearly see my pink blouse, my midriff and a hint of pushed up cleavage through the saree.

By now Saloni had returned from her bath -- she was happy to see me dress on my own and gave me an admiring smile.

I then went to the dressing table and applied a dark red lipstick. I opened the dressing table drawer and took out a set of pink and golden bangles of Saloni's. My hands easily slid through the bangles as I had slender hands.

By now Saloni was herself ready -- she wore a pink-orange body hugging salwar kameez.

She came over to me and brushed my hair leaving it open with only a hairband to keep it in place. She removed the hoop earrings and replaced it with a pair of chandelier earrings from her jewellery box.

Having finished my makeover I looked into the mirror and couldn't help but blush at the beautiful woman in saree looking back. I had no doubt that I could pass myself as a girl but was I bold enough to go out.

While I was getting ready, I was elated at putting on all the pretty stuff, but now that I was ready I was really scared of going out -- what if someone recognised me.

'You look gorgeous Ishita. Boys are going to go crazy over you,' Saloni said. This did nothing to help my anxiety and I blushed further.

Saloni came over and calmed me down. We left her room together -- two pretty girls, hand in hand.

* * *

Saloni and I went for our morning lectures. Pranav, Neel and Aayush had already gone. We reached the lecture hall just seconds before it was about to start. Everyone was already seated.

The door was at the front of the lecture hall. All eyes turned to look at Saloni and me as we entered. People started murmuring as I quickly walked down the aisle and took a seat at the back.

I stood out among all the students, even among the girls. Most of the girls in class wore salwar kameez with a few of them wearing western tops with jeans. And here I was all dolled up in a traditional saree. People kept looking back towards me, especially the boys. Thankfully the lecture soon started and everyone got busy.

I started looking for my friends Pranav, Neel and Aayush. They were seated at the other end of the classroom. They were staring at me with awe. I blushed and looked down.

I tried to concentrate on the lecture, but it was difficult, as I kept catching all the boys having a glance at me and Saloni every few minutes.

Somehow I managed to get through all the lectures till lunch without further embarrassing myself. At lunch, some of Saloni's girl friends came over to us and she introduced me as her cousin, Ishita. I couldn't believe it -- no one recognised me. I spoke as little as possible and when I did, I used a high pitched voice to pass off as a girl.

We went to lunch together. Saloni and I got our trays and sat down at an empty table. Soon we were joined by our friends. They kept staring at me without saying a word.

Finally Saloni broke the silence, 'You know guys, she's not the only girl at the table.'

They quickly looked away. Pranav finally managed to say, 'Is this really Ishaan?'

I spoke in girly voice, 'Not really. I am Ishita. And happy birthday Pranav.'

It was his turn to blush now.

Soon the remaining guys joined in and we started talking. We were back to our usual selves with the exception that the guys talked more politely to me than usual and paid more attention to me.

After lunch, we went towards our classroom. We had our last lecture of the day which was a double. As the five of us entered, we saw that Professor Banerjee was already sitting at his table going through some notes.

Saloni besides me gave an involuntary jerk. She was still always nervous around professor Banerjee since he had given her a scolding on the first day of college.

As we entered, he looked up at us as and then went back to his notes. He suddenly looked up again and started studying us. We quickly took a seat at the back of the classroom.

The lecture went uneventfully though I did catch the professor looking at me more frequently than usual -- or perhaps I was just imagining things.

* * *

After the lecture, the five of us started moving towards the hostel.

'So Pranav, where are you treating us,' Aayush said.

'I don't know. You'll decide,' Pranav replied.

Neel chimed in, 'How about the dance club that has opened up nearby. We haven't tried it out yet.'

Pranav replied, 'That's fine with me. I'll pay for the food and drinks.'

The remaining of us acceded and we had a plan for Pranav's birthday party.

'Ok guys, I'll just go to Saloni's room and quickly change back before going,' I said.

Saloni said, 'What do you mean by change back. You are supposed to wear the saree for the whole day.'

'You can't be serious. I wore the saree to college. You can't expect me to wear it out at a dance club,' I replied.

Pranav said, 'Well, it's up to you. You can go back to Saloni's room and get changed. But if you want to come for my birthday party, you'll have to wear the saree. The choice is yours.'

I thought to myself, I have already spent most of the day in a saree. What is a few more hours? Besides it was Pranav's treat. How could I miss it?

So I reluctantly agreed to it.

We decided to freshen up and meet back in an hour.

Saloni and I went to her room to get ready.

* * *

Saloni changed into a blue spaghetti strap dress with a deep neck which ended just above her knees.

I was going to wear the same clothes, so I just made sure the saree was fastened properly. I put in a few more safety pins in the pallu and plaits just in case.

Saloni however insisted I added complete makeup to my look. She painted my nails pink. She applied mascara and blush to my face in addition to the lipstick I was already wearing. She finished my look by putting a small red bindi on my forehead.

She also gave me one of her handbags and filled it with a lipstick, a compact and few other women's makeup items.

Then she got ready herself ready. She put on blue nail polish matching her dress and did her makeup. She didn't wear any bra -- her dress displayed her long legs nicely and gave a nice view of the top of her breasts. With her face made up, she looked sultry.

She put on a 2 inch heel shoe and told me it would be more comfortable dancing. However, she didn't have any shoes in my size, so I was stuck wearing the 4½ inch stilettos.

* * *

The guys were waiting for us at the hostel gate. They had cleaned up nicely. All three of them were wearing loose fitting denim jeans with their shirts untucked.

As we came closer, the guys kept looking between the two of us -- Saloni in her western dress showing her ample curves and me in my sheer saree looking equally appealing in my traditional look.

The boys greeted us politely as we reached them and we started walking towards the club together, surrounded by the boys. The club was a 10 minutes' walk from the hostel and the guys couldn't keep their eyes off us for even a minute.

We reached the dance club and got ourselves an empty table. Saloni and I sat down, while the guys went to get drinks.

I was starting to enjoy all the attention I was getting. I observed that even guys from the other tables were checking Saloni and me out while the other girls were giving us bitchy looks.

The guys came back with the drinks and some side dishes. We started talking and enjoying ourselves.

After a while, Aayush stood up and asked Saloni to dance with him. There were already a few couples on the dance floor, but it being a Monday, the place wasn't too crowded.

It was now just me, Neel and Pranav at the table.

I was taking a sip of my drink when Pranav took my hand and said, 'Ishita, come dance with me.'

I shyly stood up and Pranav guided me to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist lightly. My right waist was covered by the saree, however, his bare hand touched my exposed waist on my left side, sending tingling sensations down my spine.

Finding nothing else to do with my own hands, I gently place them on his shoulders and we started dancing to the music.

We continued dancing for a long time but I kept my head down. Every now and then I would look up to see him looking longingly at me.

I looked across the dance floor -- Saloni was now dancing with Neel.

After some time I saw them walking back to our table. By now my feet were aching, thanks to the high heels. I told Pranav I needed a break and he took me back to our table holding my hand gently.

No sooner had we reached the table, Saloni picked her handbag and dragged me towards the restrooms. I hastily picked my own purse and followed Saloni.

We started freshening up our makeup and redoing our lipsticks.

'So are you enjoying yourself, Ishita?' Saloni asked.

I timidly replied, 'Umm hmm. Yes. Getting all this attention is worth getting all prettied up.'

She giggled and said, 'So, are you going to go any further than dancing today?'

I blushed and mumbled, 'Don't know what you are talking about.'

Saloni didn't say anything and just gave me a smirk.

We returned back to our table. The guys had already got another round of drinks. We got to talking again.

Soon the music changed and the DJ started playing slow music.

By now, having finished my second drink, I was a bit tipsy.

Not to be beaten to the dance floor again, Neel asked Saloni and quickly took her to the dance floor with him.

Aayush looked over at me but before he could say anything, Pranav put his arm around my shoulders possessively. He stood up and took me to the dance floor holding my hand.

Pranav put his arms around my waist completely, holding me closer than before. I shyly put my arms around his neck as we started dancing to the slow music.

However, I was still looking down, too shy to look at Pranav. On an impulse, I looked up and our eyes met. I couldn't take my eyes away again.

He bent down and started kissing me gently. At first I was too stiff, but soon enough I started responding.

He pulled me closer, his hands slipping gently down from the back of my waist to rest on my bum. I could hardly believe it -- here I was dressed in a saree, kissing one of my close friends, in the middle of the dance floor of a crowded club, being felt up.

He straightened up, breaking the kiss lightly. My lips were still tingling from the kiss. I turned my face and rested my head on his chest as we continued dancing.

piyali19
piyali19
76 Followers
12