The Satyr's Rite Pt. 03

Story Info
Aeric and Alekos make a decision that change things.
3.4k words
5
2.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they entered the small round room, the temperature rose a few more degrees and Aeric opened his eyes.

It was a hot spring, a hand-carved round basin where steam roiled up thick into the air, smelling the faint scent of sandalwood.

He groaned happily when the hot water washed over his lower half.

Alekos hummed, "it feels good, doesn't it? It's rather revitalizing. I find I bounce back rather quickly after a dip."

When the Satyr sunk down into the water more, Aeric sagged back into his chest with a sigh.

Feeling his hands slide over his shoulders, down his arms, his thumbs rubbing his skin in slow languid circles, before sliding his fingers between Aeric's, squeezing lightly as he nipped at his neck.

Aeric groaned, head falling to the side, allowing him more access, and Alekos bit down the bite mark again, gently this time, sucking lightly, before nibbling up his neck to suck at the skin just under his ear.

"Oh...mmm."

"Feels good?"

Aeric mumbled his assent and Alekos chuckled, hands sliding around his waist.

"Don't be falling asleep just yet. We still have plenty more fun ahead."

A hand drifted up, pinching one of his nipples then the other, sliding back and forth, while his other hand lazily teased light touches around the base of his cock, slipping past to toy with his balls.

Aeric moaned low, his hips jerking at the teasing touches.

"Alekos."

The Satyr hummed, "now you say my name? Hmm, let's see if we can get you to say it much differently than that."

His hand finally wrapped around his cock as his other cupped Aeric's balls, rolling them gently.

Alekos exhaled heavily into Aeric's ear, breath hot and still sweet from the mead.

"Relax, let the water soothe these muscles of yours, I'll take care of the rest."

As his hand stroked slowly over Aeric's cock, his finger began to circle his entrance, drifting up to press between his balls.

Aeric moans sharply, face burying into Alekos neck.

"Fuck!"

"Do you want more, Aeric? More of this?"

He stroked Aeric's cock hard, licking his neck before wrapping his other hand around his neck again, squeezing lightly.

"I wish to pin you down and mark every inch of you as mine. To show you the sweetest pleasure that can be shared between two lovers. Can I, Aeric? Can I make love to this body with my tongue, my lips, my words...my cock?"

Aeric groaned, "Yes! Alekos, please!"

Alekos growled low in his throat, "come for me, Aeric. Let me hear your sweet voice cry out again."

Aeric moaned low, jerking in his hand, and Alekos coos hand squeezing tighter around both his neck and his cock, releasing his neck after a minute but still keeping a tight, almost painful grip on his cock.

"Yes, that's it. Louder, now."

Aeric's head falls back as Alekos grips his neck hard now until he gasps, then releases both his neck and cock at the same time, and Aeric screams, back arching up as his cock spills wildly, seed mixing with the water.

Alekos rumbles gutturally, lifting Aeric up and setting him up on the side of the hot spring, and pushing him onto his back roughly.

"I had just planned on fucking you for the next few days but teaching you to tap into this submissive side of yours? Not to mention seeing and hearing how eager you've become as I help you to uncover all those dark desires that you harbor deep inside yourself has made my hunger grow for more...so much more now, my lover," he growls, devouring Aeric's lips viciously, breaking off to nip down his neck, licking his collarbone, trailing his tongue down his chest, lapping at a nipple, causing Aeric to arch, reaching out for him.

Alekos pins his wrists down, snarling at him, "I want every inch of you now...every single inch."

He keeps Aeric's wrists pinned with one hand and reached out, picking up a pitcher that seemingly appeared out of thin air.

"Want a drink?"

Aeric only nodded, not trusting his voice as he was panting heavily at that moment.

"Open."

Aeric's mouth drops open and Alekos takes a deep drink out of the pitcher, leaning over and letting it drip from his mouth into Aeric's.

Aeric swallows eagerly, leaning up, tongue darting out to lick at Alekos' lips and the Satyr kisses him sweetly, tenderly, tongue dipping inside and swiping up over the roof of his mouth.

He groans, breaking away to chuckle.

"So eager! Let's see how much more eager we can make you."

Alekos slowly tipping the pitcher over him, letting wine pour out over his chest, moving it down, letting the wine splash against Aeric's cock and down his legs before taking another drink.

He smacked his lips, grinning down at Aeric.

"Let's see how the rest of you tastes."

His tongue starts at one calf with tiny swipes over his skin, then the other, working up around each knee, slipping behind each one back and forth sensuously causing Aeric's breath to hitch in his throat.

Alekos then rubs his cheek over Aeric's thighs, nipping lightly before drawing a single finger around the base of his cock, clucking at him.

"My, my, this looks painful."

Aeric moans, bucking his hips up into his touch.

"Oh, fuck please! I...don't know how much more I can take!"

Alekos chuckled hotly, tongue dipping into Aeric's belly button, sliding up to swirl around a nipple, biting it gently before switching to the other one. He pulls back just an inch away before inhaling deeply, exhaling hard over the pebbled nipple, making Aeric groan brokenly.

"Patience, my pet."

And as soon as Alekos' teeth drag teasingly over Aeric's throat, his thumbs dig firmly into his hips, and Aeric shouts, arching up violently.

"Alekos! Please!"

Lips brush Aeric's ear, licking around the shell, dipping back around before gnawing the flesh between his teeth gently.

"Not quite yet. I'm not so sure of your sincerity, my sweet and there's still so much wine left to clean up."

Aeric was slowly being consumed by Alekos, by his tongue and hands, even his breath left licks of phantom fire behind on his skin and Aeric could only cling to him as the pleasure built, barely keeping focus as his mind slowly slipped from his grip.

Then Alekos took pity on him, dragging his tongue down his throat once again, dipping into the hollow before taking tiny licks down the center of his chest, tracing his muscles, until he once again reached his cock.

He nuzzled into the curls surrounding it, nipping gently at each hip, hands keeping Aeric pinned down as he tried to buck up into Alekos' face.

"All in due time, erastís."

Alekos hooks his hands around Aeric's knees, pushing them out wider as he suckles at the skin just between his cock and balls, digging his tongue deep before taking both balls into his mouth, letting them dance on his tongue and humming when Aeric moans sharply, breathlessly, hands diving into his hair, gripping his horns tight.

'Hold on, my erastís. I'm not finished yet.'

He toys with Aeric's balls a little longer until the man finally gasps, moans a pleading, 'please!' then he releases them, lifting them with one hand and letting his tongue slide over Aeric's entrance, lapping at it slowing, circling it again and again.

"Oh! Oh yes. Alekos, yes."

Alekos grins inwardly, "Oh, just you wait. I'm not done yet."

He licks and laps letting spit gather on him before pulling back and grinning up at Aeric.

"Now, my pet, you ready?"

"F-For what?"

He reaches over, grabs another pitcher of wine, and slowly pours it out onto Aeric's balls, letting it slide down his ass while he presses a finger to his entrance, circling a few times before slipping in, causing Aeric to gasp, gripping his arms.

Alekos shushes him. "Relax. Breathe."

He continues to pour the wine, pushing his finger in further, twisting and flexing it until Aeric's gasping in pleasure, not pain then he pushes a second inside, and Aeric groans low.

"Yes. Yes, that's it's. Give in."

He presses another finger in and slowly slides them in and out, scissoring them back and forth inside him as he leans up and pours wine into Aeric's mouth, and he greedily gulps it down.

Alekos also deeps deeply before setting it off to the side as he begins to piston his fingers into Aeric, stretching his fingers wide inside him until Aeric is moaning, babbling for him.

"Alekos! Please! Please! I...I can't..."

"I know...I know, pet. I'm done now. No more waiting. Now, breathe deep for me, my love."

He rubs his cock up against Aeric's, groaning and closing his eyes in anticipation.

"Fuck!" He took in a shuddering breath. "Oh, Aeric. Aeric, listen...are you sure?"

Aeric's hand drifted down and wrapped around both of their cocks, making Alekos grunt.

"Fuck me, damn it!"

Alekos chuckled, "as my pet demands."

He presses his cock forward, the tip slipping in, causing Aeric to hiss, so he nips at Aeric's throat.

"Breathe, lover. Breathe."

He presses forward again slowly until just the tip slides in before pulling away. He teases at the entrance a few more times before Aeric is moaning, clutching his shoulders hard, and Alekos pushes his legs wide, looking at him.

"Look at me! Look at me, Aeric!"

Aeric moans brokenly, locking eyes with him and Alekos tilts down, slamming into him roughly, and Aeric arches up with a wordless cry, nails raking down Alekos back.

Alekos growls, arching at the feel. "Yes! Yes, Aeric! That's it! Tell me! Let the heavens know who it is that's fucking you like this!"

He pulls out all the way, just to slam back home hard, striking his prostate hard, and Aeric screams, seeing stars.

Aeric can't think, all he can focus on is him. Alekos. All he wants at that moment is him, his touch, his body moving against his in this primal dance. His cock inside, making him feel this over and over again.

"Alekos! Oh...Fuck! Please! Please! Alekos!"

He grips Alekos's head, dragging him down and crashing their lips together as he hikes his legs up over the Satyr's hips as he continues to thrust into him again and again, shifting the angle yet again, sitting up to allow Aeric to push down into him on each thrust.

Their lips meet in little nipping kisses and Aeric grunts, moaning sharply as he can feel the pleasure building higher in him and he rocks his hips harder into Alekos, chasing after it.

"Alekos...I...oh I...please...need you...fuck me...please..."

He growled low in his throat, pushing Aeric away, "hands and knees now!"

Aeric moaned, immediately falling to his hands and knees, looking back at him and Alekos grabbed a handful of his hair, yanking his head back.

"Look at you, never sucked a cock before and you slobbered all over mine. Never been fucked by a cock before and now your begging so sweetly for it."

"Y-Yes! Please!"

"Oh, don't worry, my pretty little pet, I'll fuck you. Like the good little bitch you are."

Snarling, Alekos shoves his head away, grabbing his hips hard spreading his ass wide before plunging into him hard.

They both groan gutturally.

Alekos growls, gripping the back of Aeric's head, forcing it down to the ground.

"Keep your head there or I will stop fucking you."

He thrusts sharply, gripping Aeric's ass hard, spreading it apart, and watching himself sink into his pert hole again and again before he leans over Aeric's back, licking a patch of his spine as his hands rub his hips firmly.

"Oh, you like this? You like me fucking you like this? Like my personal breeding bitch? I bet you would take my seed, over and over again, happily holding your ass up like this so I could watch it leaking from your sweet, little hole."

Aeric is just babbling at this point, mind completely consumed by the pleasure. "Yes! Fuck me, fill me, fill me...all of it...All of it!"

He looked down at Aeric in heated shock, his cock twitched. "Oh fuck. Aeric, sweet Aeric...my Aeric."

When Alekos had first eyed Aeric a week ago from the treeline, he had fancied that the chiseled and sun-kissed young man would be good for a tumble or two to take the edge off but that first test, when he had first seen and tasted Aeric's beautiful cock?

Oh, he had been hooked.

Then that night when Aeric had seen through the glamour, told him to leave it off and then preceded to fuck him like an absolute animal and he knew then that Aeric was his choice for the rite.

He had been addicted from that point.

He knew no other man that season would have been able to sate the hunger that Aeric had stoked in him and had continued to stoke until it consumed them both.

He growled leaning heavily over Aeric, keeping a hand on his face as his other hand snaked down to wrap around the man's cock.

Aeric keened loudly, trying to buck back into him and he nipped at the flesh he could, chuckling.

"Are you my good little bitch, Aeric?"

"Yes! Yes!"

He stoked hard, "say it."

"I'm yours. I'm Alekos' good bitch."

"Good boy. Now....come for me." He strokes Aeric hard, fast, making sure on his next thrust to hit his prostate and the young man seizes under him.

Aeric shouts, screaming as his body jerks, cock twitching violently as cum spurts out onto his face and he moans low.

"Please, oh please Alekos!"

"You want more? You want more of my cock?"

Aeric sobs, "I need it!"

Alekos snarls, hips snapping violently into him a few times before pulling away. He lays down, propping himself on his elbows

"Spit on your hand and let it drip into you."

He was so much more than a tumble at this point.

By helping Aeric tap into his primal nature, he had fallen headfirst into his own trap. He had become the one seduced. He had given in to his basest Satyr urges and teased, coaxed, and was now further fucking Aeric into a sobbing, pleading mess around his cock and he was enjoying every sound he managed to wrench from the man's throat.

It was music...no...it was the sweetest wine dripping from his lips and he would drink every drop until they were both utterly spent.

Aeric spit, spit again, then reached back, letting it drip from his fingers down the cleft of his ass as he stared back at Alekos, eyes glazed over with lust as they locked on his cock.

Alekos purred, languidly stroking his cock.

"You want this, little pet? Then come here, take a ride."

And he knew now why they had matched so well, giving and taking so naturally and he felt his heart pound as Aeric crawled to him, over him, licking a stripe up his cock, up to his abdomen, up further still where he licked around each nipple, licking his lips before sweetly kissing him.

Alekos held his breath as Aeric grips his cock, slowly sliding down on him, head thrown back in sweet ecstasy.

His own hands slid up Aeric's thighs, thumbs rubbing small circles at his hips before he slid up, around his back, up his neck, gripping his hair, keeping his head bent back.

"Use your knees, pet, and my shoulders. Push yourself up, then back down...slowly. Find your rhythm first. Then go as fast as you want. I'm at your mercy now, little lover. Make me yours."

Aeric's nails dug into his shoulders and he grunted as the young man pulled himself up, sliding down torturously slow, squeezing tightly around him.

His head falls back, "oh you little tease. That was naughty."

"You...you feel so good. I can feel...oh every inch...so good! So fucking good!"

He tenderly brushes the sweat-damp hair from Aeric's face, whispering softly, "Let go, lover."

Aeric moans, nipping at his lips as he pulls up, slamming down, and he lets go, bouncing viciously onto his cock, moaning, little hiccuping grunts slipping from his mouth, drool dripping from his chin.

Alekos moans, snapping up each time Aeric slides down, ripping a gasping cry from him.

Up, down, again and again, harder, faster and it's brutal, primal as they continue until Aeric's breath starts hitching, gasping, face red, and tears trailing streaks down his face.

"I can't...its..I'm so tired..."

"Shh, I'll help you, my love, I'll help."

Alekos flips him onto his back, stringing his legs over his arms and clutching handfuls of his ass as he circles his hips down into Aeric hard, faster, wrapping Aeric's cock in a tight fist and matching his pace with sharp strokes.

Aeric is thrashing under him, sobbing for his release as his body felt hot...far too hot and his muscles were jumping as he felt the pressure building higher and higher.

He needed to come.

He needed Alekos to come.

"Alekos...come...come...need you...please. Oh please! Come!"

Alekos felt his balls drawing up and groaned low. This was what he had been wanting...needing. His muscles started to quiver and his body was shaking as he felt his knot starting to swell.

He was grunting, growling, snarling as he continued to thrust his hips forward until the coil snaps viciously, suddenly and nails digging into Aeric's ass, groaning low as he presses the knot inside, throwing his head back and letting loose a guttural roar as his cock twitches violently, pumping, flooding Aeric with his seed over and over until his stomach starts to swell.

"Alekos! Oh...Fu-"

Aeric seizes up, his vision going blurry, and every sound becoming muffled as his orgasm suddenly splinters across his nerves like wildfire, his limbs twitching violently, hips jerking and bucking as a strangled scream is ripped from his throat and he comes all over Alekos's fist, splattering onto their chests.

He slumps back when he finally stops, but his cock is still twitching and when Alekos pushes forward into him again, pressing hard against his prostate, he screams, coming yet again.

Alekos leans close, drawing Aeric into a fierce kiss. One full of clashing teeth and tongues battling and Aeric moans when Alekos shoves his tongue up across the roof of his mouth before he's wrapping his lips around it and sucking hard, making Alekos groan. They break apart and their both breathless, foreheads pressed together.

Aeric is panting heavily, trying to catch his breath, cupping Alekos face.

"I...huff...wha-you...you're still going?"

Alekos groaned low, nipping at Aeric's bottom lip as he lowered his legs down gently. "I knotted inside you, so it will take a while."

His hand drifted down to rub at the small swollen curve of Aeric's stomach, making his moan. "If this is any indication, I'll be done in another thirty minutes."

Aeric smiled, leaning up to kiss him back, fresh tears flowing from his eyes and Alekos balks, brushing them away.

"Aeric, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

He shook his head. "No. That...that was incredible. I didn't know it could feel like that...ever. Thank you."

"Thank you for trusting me to guide you through this."

Aeric licked his lips, tilting his hips up into Alekos, "How...How quickly can we do that again?"

The Satyr chuckled hotly, winking at him, "Damn! Already eager for more? Patience, lover, we have three more days. I'll make sure you're good and full before you leave here."

"Well...what if I don't leave? What if I stay longer?"

Alekos froze, looking down at Aeric incredulously, "What?"

Aeric laughed, running his hands up through Alekos' hair, tracing up over each horn.

"I don't want to leave, Alekos. Not now. Not after that. I doubt anyone will be able to make me feel like this...ever. I want to stay here with you Alekos. I want you."

Alekos felt heat prick at the corner of his eyes as his cock twitched again inside Aeric and he gently, tenderly peppered his face with kisses, laughter caught in his throat.

Tears falling freely down his cheeks.

"You can stay as long as you want, erastís. Forever if you want."

"Then forever."

And they laughed freely, happily, cherry mead on their breath as their lips met playfully, heatedly as their hands held as tight together as their bodies.

It was a freeing thing indeed, to finally find one's mate after hundreds of years of searching...of performing the rite over and over again just to have one's heart torn out again and again as each prospect left on the fourth day, never to look back.

12