The Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi screamed out as she came squeezing my head tightly between her legs as she convulsed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God, Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I was beating my cock frantically as she exploded and as I was about to erupt myself so I stood up and shoved my throbbing cock into her unsuspecting mouth. I grabbed her hair and roughly began pumping my cock between her pouty lips. "Thats it my little slut, take it, take all my cock like you did your two studs, you know you want it. Make me cum."

My wife gurgled and wailed helplessly as I ravished her mouth with my cock.

It didn't take long for me to erupt down her throat. Gripping her hair firmly I held her tight on my cock until I was finished cumming. She struggled to break free pushing frantically on my legs and even trying to hit at me. "Thats it you cock teasing little whore take it all, swallow everything I got." I playfully berated her. When I was drained I released her hair and she fell back raunchily onto the bench gasping for air.

"What was that for?" She whimpered looking all fucked out and sexy as hell.

"You got me all worked up fucking those two muscle heads I couldn't help myself." I confessed. "That was so fucking hot."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Lets get out of here" She lovingly whispered. "I need some water."

With that we got up and left. We've have Brandon and Todd over for another encounter and boy were they surprised when I answered the door. But thats another story.

12