The Sauna

Story Info
Hot and naked, leads to a pleasant threesome.
1.8k words
4.27
37.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I'm not too sure how this one happened. Yes, I guess I got myself into this position, but I don't really wanna take responsibility for it. I'll tell you what happened and you can judge.

I have an ex that I have remained friends with. We had a lot of good times and sexually explored some stuff. Turns out she liked girls and guys and I like guys and girls. Not necessarily in that order. We found this out while we were together, and then after a few years we sort of would share experiences with each other. Because of our past I could share stuff with her that I couldn't share with my wife. I mean seriously who do you talk to about wanting to get fucked in the ass? You share it with someone who finds it really erotic and would love to see you get fucked in the ass.

That's where this story starts. I had previously told her about how I got fucked in the ass by a friend of mine. She really liked the story and I really liked having lived the story. My problem is I want to suck cock and get fucked in the ass, but I'm not good at getting myself in to position so to speak. If my friend hadn't been bold, I would probably still have a virgin ass. Anyway that story and her desire to see me suck cock, get fucked in the ass and maybe get some cock herself urged her to action.

Turns out she knew a guy who was bi, and a top. Guess she knew that was important and figured I was a bottom. Maybe I knew I was a bottom, maybe I didn't—guess it makes sense. Regardless, she set up a scenario and I walked into it. I probably may have walked into it anyway if I had known, but probably not. I tend to chicken out. Anyway she has a sauna, I live a long way away now, but I had some time off and she encouraged me to come back to my old stomping grounds for an event. She even offered me the guest room.

The second night she tells me a friend is coming to sauna. Great, I love the sauna. The friend shows up and he is cool, attractive and fit. I get a little tiny warning bell in my brain, but I discount it immediately. We all get in the sauna, naked of course, because it's a sauna and nobody wears clothes in a sauna. Right away I notice he's got a big cock—big and thick.

My ex (Sue) mentions it—"Manny look at Dave's cock, that thing is huge." I acknowledge it is indeed large, and of course I'm embarrassed, not because his is bigger than mine, but because I'm uncomfortable talking about guys cocks. She knows I'm cringing, so she pushes a little bit. "Is that one you'd like to suck or have in your ass?"

What am I gonna do, deny it? So I try to make a joke out of it. "Oh yes Sue, I always want to suck cock and get fucked in the ass." The best way to lie is to tell the truth unconvincingly. Everybody laughs and I think I'm off the hook. Nope, not that easy.

Sue starts on a story: "You know Dave, Manny and I go way back. When we were together we used to make videos. Once we were making a video of him masturbating and I asked him what he wanted. He didn't want to tell me. I kept asking and he wouldn't tell me. Finally I asked if he 'wanted the big black one', a big black dildo we had and he said 'yes.' Then I made him ask me for it. Not just what he wanted, but why he wanted it. I made him tell me he wanted the big black dildo and he wanted it so he could stick it in his ass."

Then she asked Dave if he wanted to see the video, and of course he said yes. I'm thinking holy shit, how do I get out of this one? Just her telling that little part of the story made me hard right there in the sauna. What's gonna happen when she shows that video? At least it made Dave hard too and that cock was even bigger hard. Needless to say we moved to the living room while still naked to watch the video. I couldn't believe she still had it. I think at this point I'm still in denial, telling myself that nothing is going to happen.

So Sue puts the video on and there I am stroking my cock, then asking for that big dildo and sticking that giant rubber cock in my ass—all the way in my ass. I hear little moaning/grunting sounds and think it's the video. It is, but it's also me in the moment and I realize I am rubbing my cock and dragging my fingers across my asshole.

Then Dave asks, "Hey Manny, there is a big drop of precum on the head of my cock. Would you lick it off for me?" I'm a little disappointed in myself, because I offered no resistance—I just leaned over and started licking his cock, then sucking it. Don't get me wrong, this what I wanted, I just was surprised to find myself suddenly with a dick in my mouth..

Susie in the meantime is loving it. She's got her legs spread and her pussy is all wet and sticky. I'm having a hard time focusing on sucking cock, because I'm also watching her finger fuck her pussy with one, then two then three fingers while poking her baby finger in her ass. She's talking about how hot it looks and how she wants him to cum in my mouth. I want him to cum in my mouth too. I think he's going to, but apparently he has other ideas. Dave asks me if I want his cum in my mouth and I sort of nod and mumble a response. He says "good, you're gonna eat it out of Susie's pussy. "Get over here and get on this thing," he says to her. Of course she's wet and ready because she's been rubbing her cunt since the video started and more vigorously since I started sucking Dave's cock.

She climbs on top and I get the greatest view of that magnificent cock sliding into her slippery hole. I start licking her pussy, his cock, her asshole, his balls and asshole and then back to her pussy. You'd think he was a tour guide as he laid out the agenda explaining how he is going to cum deep in her and have me lick all the cum out, and that getting that first load out is going to allow him to fuck my ass for a really long time before he comes again, and that he's going to make me ask for it like I did in the video.

Then he cums—a lot. It's leaking out around his cock and I lick it up as it comes out. He tells Susie to lay down so it will run out onto her asshole and he wants to watch me lick his cum off her asshole. So she does and I do. It was a big load and I've always wanted to eat a creampie, so I am pretty engrossed in eating her pussy to both clean it and make her cum. I figure she deserves an orgasm too. She's laying on her back, I'm on my knees and elbows licking up all that cum, and I feel a hand on my cock, then another hand, well fingers, on my asshole. Both are stroking, both covered in some kinda lube. It feels so fucking good. I make some sort of grunting noise that I hope will encourage Dave. It does. . .

"Do you want a finger in your ass Manny?" he asks.

"mmfff" I reply.

"What?" he asks again.

I figure out what's happening or going to happen, so I reply clearly—"Yes!"

From there I can just vaguely can explain what happened. After one finger he made me ask for two fingers. After two fingers he made me ask for three fingers in my ass, all the while sawing them in and out. You can guess what happened next. I told him that yes, I did want his cock in my ass. That I wanted him to fuck my ass. That I wanted him to cum in my ass.

That's when I felt the head of his big cock begin pressing against my asshole. The nice thing about cocks compared to dildos is that they squeeze their way into your ass much more elegantly. I felt the head slide past my sphincter and just keep going until it was all the way in. Then, it was on its way back out. Then in. . .he didn't even have to ask, I told him—fuck me. Oh god fuck me. Fuck my ass.

Heaven is eating cum out of a freshly fucked cunt, while being fucked in the ass by a big cock. I didn't think it could get any better until he put me on my back and started fucking me missionary. His cock must have been pounding my prostate. At the same time Susie climbed onto my face and that released more cum into my mouth. She started rubbing her clit while I was licking her vagina and ass. The combination did the trick and she came. Somehow that released yet more of Dave's cum. All that put me over the edge—his big cock sliding in and out of my ass and banging into my prostate on each stroke coupled with him stroking my cock pushed me over the edge and I came. I was surprised at how much cum I had in me. Susie got her mouth on my dick and gobbled up the last couple of little spurts.

Dave wasn't done though. He kept pounding my ass and talking about how much cum he was gonna pump into me. Normally after I cum I'm done, but this was different. I wanted him to fuck me all night. I guess I was bent weird because I could see his cock sliding in and out. It almost seemed like it was slow motion. Then he made a little grunt sound and as he pulled his cock out a little cum seeped out of my ass then he was grunting and moaning and I swear I felt his cum filling me up. My ass is tight, but it couldn't hold back the cum and it was running out about as fast as he could pump it in.

Susie sucked up a bunch of my cum from my belly and kissed me with it. She stroked my cheek and asked me if I liked having cum in both of my holes. I admitted that I did. Dave's cock was still in my ass and he stated that was good, because he had some friends and they were going to come over and fuck me tomorrow night.