The Sauna

Story Info
My neighbor and I sweat it out, LOL!
1.9k words
3.84
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Sunday. I was in a bad marriage. He was nine years older than me and was cheating. I started fighting fire with fire too! I couldn't for the life of me comprehend what I was doing wrong. I would have done ANYTHING for this man. All he had to do was ask. And I mean anything! He wanted Anal. Never done it but I allowed him and he popped my Anal cherry. He wanted me to play with myself with a cucumber. I did. If he would of asked me for a threesome even a gangbang I would have done so, maybe reluctantly, but I would have done anything to make him happy. I was only 19 when I married him but I had idolized him since I was 9 when I first became aware of him.

This morning I decided, yet again, to "surprise" him for breakfast. I had purchased a skimpy French Maid costume from a local Porn Shop and decided to make him his favorite breakfast. I waxed my punani the day before, shaved my legs this morning and applied a very soothing and aromatic body oil so they were silky smooth and shiny, put on soft music then lit some aromatic candles. Made sure the shades were drawn. Slipped on a pair of "Come Fuck Me Heels" and prepared a Mimosa with a large fresh strawberry on top. My plan was clearly laid out in my mind. Seriously! I think of these things non stop, LOL!

I was going to awaken him by grabbing his dick, sucking him then lapping up his cum in my mouth. I was going to sit him up in bed, apply a warm moist towel over his face then gently shave his face. Once he was shaved I would feed him his breakfast in bed. I even planned to take the Mimosa in my mouth then drip it unto his. Hopefully by this time he would be hard again so I could ride him to another orgasm! The rest of the day I was to be his "maid." I was hoping he would fuck me in every room in our apartment! I prepared everything. I sneak into the room to wait until he turns over since he was face down. Once he does I raise the covers grab his manhood and gently take him into my mouth. All is going good so far. As he starts to awaken he blurts out,

"WTF? What time is it?" and pushes me away. What bothered me the most was he used one of his legs to kick me off. It wasn't hard or violent but the fact that he "kicked" me off like a filthy animal broke me! I stormed off trembling and started crying uncontrollably. Why? I felt worthless at that point. I called my cousin and after a while (and some good weed plus half a bottle of Champagne) I regain some level of composure. My cousin DESPISED him by now and she would always cheer me up. Alex my gay coworker also called me, I confided in him what had happened,. He was infuriated then insisted we meet for a late lunch later. I agreed.

I was sitting outside my balcony. This allowed me an overlook of the pool and part of the parking lot. The pool was outside on the second floor of the complex. There was a Men's & Ladies bathroom as well as a Unisex sauna. I was sipping my Mimosa when I notice Jeff, my neighbor, take a dip in the pool then head over to the sauna. I was, "HMMM. He is looking mighty tasty!" I grab a short terrycloth robe I had but kept my French Maid costume and heels on. I went in the kitchen put the Champagne in one of my husband's cycling water bottles, grabbed two Solo cups then headed downstairs. Since it was still very early there was no one downstairs other than Jeff. I was hoping he had not locked the top lock on the Sauna door as if he did it would be impossible for me to open from the outside.

To my delight it was unlocked. I entered then locked it behind me. The Sauna room consisted of a front room acting as a lobby of sorts then a changing room and showers. The Sauna easily accommodated about a dozen people and had two levels of benches. I poured the drinks and took the robe off. I went over to the Sauna. Luckily Jeff was still not aware of my presence. He was lying face up with a small hand towel over his face and another one that was partially draping his privates. I knew he was nude since his shorts were hanging on the peg on the wall. I enter as stealthily as I can, which was really HARD wearing "Come Fuck Me Heels" and holding two cups of Champagne, but I somehow manage to do so. I stand over him and take in this view. He is covered in sweat and the very soft amber lighting had his abs glistening which made my pussy begin to water! He has one arm over his head , the other to his side. One of his muscular legs were bent while the other one was laid out straight on the bench. What a sight! I had not even touched him when he seemed to sense something. He gets startled so he quickly sits up.

I smile and say, "Good morning, Baby" and hand him the drink.

He adjusts his eyes grabs the drink then simply says, "Oh My God! Am I dreaming?" with a huge smile on his face.

I simply answer, "Not yet, mi amorcito" I remove the towel that was covering his privates to use it as a pad so I could kneel in front of him and take him in my mouth. He gets hard immediately. "Hmmm. I love your hard dick, Baby." He was very salty but it tasted so good. As I am sucking him he stands up and grabs both sides of my face.

"Oh My God Linda, what are you wearing? Show me Baby." He lifts me and kisses me deliciously. "Damn, you gotta model that for me Baby. Please walk around. That is so fucking horny!" I strut out of the Sauna so he can enjoy the outfit. He sits and simply licks his lips, gently strokes his now very erect cock then showers me with compliments! WOW! A stranger is giving me more affection than my own husband!

I remove my attire as I was drenched in sweat and return inside the sauna. "Sorry Papi, but I need that hard dick now!" I bend over kiss him on the lips and gently part his legs. I place his raging hardon in my mouth to just taste him again I turnaround while I ease unto him. He grabs his cock but I shoo him away. "That's my job Baby. Sit back and let me do all the work." I say as I replaced his hand with mine and guided it into my throbbing pussy. I sit on him and take him all the way in one stroke.

Jeff closes his eyes and says, "Holy Shit, your so tight Baby. Wow."

I stay down there grinding my hips. I can feel him deep inside of me. I bend forwards to grab his ankles then start moving my hips up and down on him. He scoots over as close to the edge as possible thus allowing for a greater range of motion. The room is blazing hot but it pales in comparison to the heat inside of me. I feel the sweat pouring over my back and running down my breasts. He grabs me by the hips and lifts me off him.

"Come over here Baby. I gotta taste that pussy!" He sits me on the second row and goes down on me. He inserts one finger as his lips gingerly suck on my clit. I know I can't contain myself any longer, I grab his head then thrust my pussy in his mouth as my toes curled from the fantastic orgasm he has given me! He sucks my breasts furiously as his face is slipping all over them from the sweat. He is grunting like a wild animal. I LOVE IT!

Jeff gets me face up on the first row then puts both my legs over my head. "Did you cum good Baby? Do I suck you good? Huh? Tell me." He penetrates me and is deep in my pussy again.

"Aaay Papi. You made me cum good! See how wet she is for you, Baby? Fuck me. Fuck me please." I tell him in between breaths.

He is thrusting himself on me and sending a torrential stream of sweat falling over my breasts and face. He lowers one of my legs as he rubs my breasts side to side. He withdraws from me and sits on the first row. In between the top and lower row there was a space so I straddle him while facing him. I put my legs over the opening and I am instantly sitting down and my pussy has engulfed the entirety of his hardon.

"Fuck Linda, shit, Oh My God!" He is thrusting upwards as I am gyrating and squeezing my pussy walls. We are kissing but our faces are drenched in hot sweat that is pouring out of every pore in our bodies! We are both grunting and moaning while our skin is slipping and sliding with sheer animal lust. Every thrust is met with a squishing sound that is driving me insane with raw carnal desire. I feel my juices pouring out of my pussy. He begins to grunt much harder and hoarser. I grab his hair then lick his face. He pulls away and rubs his face furiously over my breasts. He is doing it really hard but due to the sweat his face is slipping and sliding. The friction on my nipples along with the thrusting plus the squishing sounds bring me to another atomic orgasm.

"Aaaay Papi, I'm cummingI I'm cumming again Fuck!!!" I scream gasping to breathe. He then buries his face hard against my breasts, pulls me in very tight as he let's out a huge grunt.

"Fuck I'm cumming. Oh My God you fucking bitch! I love your pussy! Fuck. Oh My God!" I can feel his jizz spurting against my pussy walls. I managed to break his grip as I wanted to make sure he sprayed some of his cum in my mouth!

I look up at him and say, "I love your taste, Papi." as I swallow every last drop of his salty cum.

I get up, give him a peck on the lips and without saying another word, I grab my outfit put on the robe take my heels and leave. I go up to my apartment. By now my husband was in the shower wondering where I went.

"Where the hell you go?"

"Went to the Sauna then had a protein shake. And you?" I replied sarcastically under my breath. When he exits the shower I grab him and throw him on the bed. I immediately kiss him deeply. I make sure every inch of my tongue bathes his throat.

He exclaims, "Damn your still salty and sweaty from the sauna." I simply smile as I lower myself unto his dick which is hard by now. "Wow you're so fucking wet" I am. Not from him or for him. I wanted to scream that our neighbor just FUCKED your wife's brains out you POS!!! Instead I rode him until he came inside me.