The Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing turns me on more than a little frottage, and feeling this guys incredibly thick cock against mine was just breath-taking. I reached up to join his hand and the two of us jerked each other off in a building and synchronised rhythm.

He was slightly shorter than me -- I am 195cm, so his cock was below mine. But despite that I could still see his cock sticking out since it was considerably thicker, although probably a few centimetres shorter than mine.

It became clear that we both wanted the same thing -- to suck each other's cocks, although I got the idea first so knelt in front of him. His cock smelt good, looked good, and tasted good as I took him in my mouth. I savoured the moment, pulling back his foreskin and running my tongue across his sensitive head before feeding his cock slide into my mouth. He held my head gently, knowing that with a tool that big face fucking someone is likely to choke them.

I massaged his balls as I sucked on his cock. His cock really was thick and meaty. The blue veins running down his shaft were working hard to keep his cock hard. He held my head tenderly and let me take his cock, squirming a little as my fingers explored his bum.

But after a while it was clear that he was becoming impatient and wanted to take my cock in his mouth. He pulled me into the standing position, kissed my lips before kneeling before me. But rather than just take me in his mouth, he played with me. Letting my cock rest on his forehead, run across his eyebrows, eyes and nose. At one point he squeezed a huge drop of cum out my cock and he wiped it off with his finger before offering it to me to lick off.

He then focussed on wanking me, double handed with one fist near my balls, the other on my head. His tongue played on the underside of my shaft, zoning in on my sensitive frenulum.

His tongue continued its dance on my cock as one hand, then the other reached through my legs to attach to my buttocks. Looking up, he smiled, arched his eyebrows upwards playfully then took my cock in his mouth. As he did that he pushed me backwards so my butt was against the wall of the WC, meaning I couldn't face fuck him, even if I wanted to.

It was clear why -- he wanted to do all the work. He had a beautiful rhythm and started to work up and down my shaft. It was heavenly, and as he worked, I felt him fingering my hole. I was still slick with sweat, and he used it to lube my bum as he started to finger fuck me.

My friend started to take me deeper. Then mouth open, he slowed his sucking. One of the issues I have had in my life up until that point is that I have never deep throated someone. With a 23cm cock, maybe that's not surprising, but one thing I really wanted to experience was going balls deep on someone sucking me. He looked up at me and I could see his face break into a smile, even though it was full of my cock. Slowly, he inched his face forward onto me, maintaining eye contact. I knew then that my little fantasy was about to come true and felt my cock pulse with excitement. He pushed onto my cock some more, his mouth wide open. I felt a little resistance at first and then a breakthrough as my cock went through the narrowing of his throat. Somehow he had managed to take me balls deep, so my whole cock was buried in his mouth. I could see that he was straining to allow this to happen, but that made it all the more delicious for me.

I started to groan, but then was aware that there was someone outside using the facilities so had to stifle my pleasure. Again, the thought of having sex in a semi-public place got me hornier than ever.

As he impaled himself on my cock, I could feel his fingers probe me. He was incredibly skilled at this and was gentle with what he was doing. All I was aware of was that someone was sucking my cock in the most beautiful way I had ever experienced whilst gently and skilfully fingering my hole.

In hindsight, it was lucky that he'd pushed me against the wall or I'd have crumbled because as I grew closer to coming I grew weak at the knees. Again he noticed that I was going to shoot so once again he moderated his fingering and sucking to take the edge off my pleasure before building it again.

Then he did something unexpected. He grabbed my hand and directed it towards my bum. To start with I wondered if he wanted me to splay my hole out for him, but rather than do that he got me to wrap my hand around the fingers that he was fucking me with. I got quite the shock -- I was expecting one, or possibly two fingers inside me, perhaps up to the first knuckle.

What I found was that he had all four fingers inside me, and quite a long way. So not only was he an expert sucker, he was clearly also great at fingering. He saw my eyes widen as I realised how much of his hand he had inside me, and then maintained eye contact as he slowly eased his fingers out.

I felt a loss, almost a shock as I was emptied. I knew then I needed some more finger fucking, so went to pull his hand back into me. He shook his head as much as he could with my cock inside his mouth. Then he stood, flipped me round and pushed me so I was bent double over the WC.

Until that point I had only had anal with a guy once, and then as a top. Although I had fucked girls anally many times, it wasn't something that I had particularly looked for with guys. My sole experience of being fucked was with an ex girl-friend who enjoyed using her vibrator on me, although it was about half the size of my cock. So there I was, bent over, red hot with horniness but at the age of 43, still an anal virgin.

Whilst I had a desperate need to feel filled up again, I felt huge concerns about the size of his cock. I reached around to take in in my hand and confirmed what I already knew -- his cock was at least as thick as a decent sized cucumber. I was simultaneously incredibly turned on by his girth as well as being overwhelmed by the thought of it inside me. It was so thick, so meaty that I was worried that this was too much for someone about to lose their anal virginity.

However, my horniness overcame my fear, so I pushed my bum into the air, playing back in my mind all those porn videos I'd seen when actors did just that. I reached around to help guide him in hoping he would be gentle and considerate. My girlfriend was an anal virgin when I met her. She read up on certain tricks and tips you need to know to enjoy anal. She learned to take things slow, and to breathe. When we first had anal together, she coached me to slide in slowly. I followed her breaths, and she told me how she learned to squeeze her muscles against my cock to help entry.

And so that's what I did with him, although this time I was on the receiving end. I took big breaths, pulsing my muscles against his cock, feeling him slide in millimetres at a time. I felt an overwhelming combination of heat, pain and pleasure as he entered me. Whilst I had no real desire before that day to lose my anal virginity, it just felt so right. He was kissing and licking my neck and ear as he entered me. One hand wrapped around my waist, the other wanking my cock and squeezing my balls.

And that's how he made me come. As his thick cock opened me up, his head pushed hard against my prostrate. In combination with him wanking me and kissing my ear, I shot a huge and unexpected load, letting out a huge groan as I did. He caught most of my load in his hand, but I was also aware cum was dripping onto the WC seat and into the water.

My orgasm set set him off so he started to fuck me harder and deeper. I was in cock heaven and was pushing back against his pulsating dick as much as I could, urging him to go deeper. His rhythm built as he fucked me, and my horniness did too. I was desperate for more cock, so pushed back hard against him.

There were so many firsts here. First time in a naked sauna, first time having sex in public, first anal sex. My head was swimming with pleasure at his body.

Whilst he started slowly, there was more urgency to his fucking now. His arms wrapped me up -- one around my waist, the other round my neck. I felt deliciously dirty, like a sex toy as he squeezed the breath out of me and fucked me harder and deeper.

That's when I was aware that his stomach was slapping against my back; he managed to get balls deep in me. I reached through my legs to confirm what I already knew, and felt his balls slapping against my hand as he fucked me. I knew that this was special -- losing your virginity always is. But I also knew that he had ruined the opportunity I had to enjoy anal with any other guy. Because I would always be comparing whatever I had with this beautiful sensual guy with his thick meaty cock fucking me in a public place.

His rhythm built and did my best to get into step with his pace. I pushed back against his cock whenever I felt him thrusting into me, breathing hard as I did. I could feel sweat trickling across my body, my face flush with pleasure and heat.

Then I felt his cock shaft and balls start to pulsate and I knew he was ready to come. I steadied myself for him, pinching my nipples hard with one hand and bracing myself against the wall with the other. He came hard: quietly and yet powerfully. His thick meat pulsated, leaving 10 or 12 ropes of come deep inside me. His grip on my body loosened, yet I felt that he wanted that connection to remain so he didn't let go of me completely.

We stood there for what seemed like a long time with his cock still inside me. It was not clear to me whether this was something he did a lot, or whether my presence there overwhelmed him. All I knew was that I had offered myself to him and got an unexpected if delicious fucking, losing my virginity to a perfect stranger.

As his cock shrunk, he started withdrawing himself from my body. My legs were wobbling as he did this, and as he popped out I felt his warm come in my slippery bum hole.

He then bent down to pick up his discarded towel, licking his hand clean of the cum I had left on it. He then went down on my bum, licking his come off my body before standing up, wrapping himself up in his towel and sliding out the door of the cubicle. I locked it behind me, shut the toilet lid and sat down to contemplate what just happened. My head was spinning and I felt a little dizzy. I had entered the sauna a virgin, and had just been taken by a beautiful, perfect stranger.

Sitting there alone, I started to chill; my body was still sweaty and the cool air of the WC was making it uncomfortable for me. I was not quite ready to return to my girlfriend so decided that I would return to the steam room to warm myself, hoping to go through what happened in my head some more.

I entered the steam doom and sat down starting to play back the scene in my head. I was sitting on the steam room bench with one leg raised, my foot resting beside my bum. My hand started to touch my cock again, and in a few moments, I was starting to finger fuck myself as I re-lived what it felt like to lose my virginity.

Then the door clicked open and two guys walked in. Although I couldn't be sure, it looked like the two who had been here earlier. I am sure that they were hoping to finish off what they started and have some fun together. Once again they sat opposite me. Because of the poor visibility, they hadn't worked out that I was a familiar face so started the whole pantomime of briefly touching their cocks. Rather than follow suit, I stood up and simply sat down between them, pushing them apart slightly to find my place.

When seated, my hands reached out to their dicks. They were already semi-hard, and it didn't take me long to get them fully erect. In return, I had hands and lips all over my body as they explored me from top to bottom. This was getting seriously hot and my hardness grew quickly.

As I wanked them off I noticed that one guy had a cock that was considerably longer than the other. That got me thinking -- which one would I rather be fucked with. Obvious, really, when you think about it.

So I wasted no time in mounting the bigger of the two cocks. I half stood up, and with his cock in my hand moved across, sitting until I impaled myself on his cock. I did this quickly, without asking, or even gesturing that it was a possibility. It felt deliciously dirty to just take a cock and sit on it, filthy even. Particularly given that my ass was lubed by the jizz of someone who had come inside me not 10 minutes previously. It felt good to be a cum whore in a semi-public place and the idea that I was being fucked by another guy who's name I didn't even know was turning me on massively.

The guy's mate wanted to get in on the action too, so stood in front of me hoping for a hand job or blow job. On the one hand, this was something I wanted too, so was happy to oblige, but on the other, I didn't want to waste his cum on my body or in my mouth. I needed him to blow inside me.

So I worked hard on the guy who I was sitting on. I gyrated my hips as hard as I could and made exaggerated grunting sounds as I fucked him. He was loving it and started to grunt too, suggesting that he was ready to come. Whilst his cock was nowhere near as meaty and thick as the one I had just had, it felt nice to be the one in charge. I was able to ride him the way I wanted. I alternated long strokes where I raised myself until his cock was almost out my arse before sitting down on him till he was balls deep, with shorter quicker strokes. He was clearly loving it and was moaning with pleasure, his hands on my nipples and running over my stomach.

I could see that our fucking was setting his mate off and that he wanted to come either in my mouth or across my chest. So I had to slow down my hand job to a point when he could no longer come, since I had other plans for his seed. But at the same time fucking another dick like fury so I could take another load of come up my bum.

The guy underneath me shot a nice load up my bum -- not as big as the first load, but still I felt his cock tense and twitch as he emptied himself into me. He groaned as he came, and I was rewarded with the feeling of hot come in my arse.

His mate was watching wide-eyed and his front row seat of our fucking got him within a whisper of coming. He was trying his best to face fuck me since desperately needed to come, but I was having none of it. I opened my mouth wide so he couldn't connect with my lips or throat; he needed to wait till I was ready.

I dismounted the guy who'd just fucked me; he was disposable and my time with him had run its course. I needed hard cock, not a flaccid one. So I worked on the guy in front of me.

I took his cock out my mouth and pushed him into the sitting position on the bench. I noticed there was some hesitancy on his face as he sat down, he was unsure what was going to happen next. Maybe he had boundaries? If he had a girlfriend and didn't fancy anal sex? It was possible that he went looking for jerk and suck fun, but no fucking? I knew that I had done that a few times when I'd been to cruising grounds.

didn't care. I could see in his eyes that he wasn't sure what was happening was a good idea, but I didn't care. His resistance was crumbling. He wasn't thinking with his head; little brain was doing the processing at this point.

Unlike the other guy who I took reverse cowboy, I mounted him so that I could face him. I could sense that he was close to coming. Our eye contact created an intense connection, his mouth open in surprise as I sat on his cock. He was so close to coming that he unloaded as I sat on his cock. He came silently, breathlessly, and I cupped his head against my shoulder as I felt him filling me with his seed.

His mate was still sitting on the bench, watching the scene unfold, his hand absentmindedly squeezing his semi-hard cock. Not that I am a size queen, but his cock looked bigger and better looking than the guy who was inside me. So I moved back over to him, straddling his lap and squeezing his cock back into my hole. He loved the fact that someone was using his semi-hard cock to pleasure themselves and so leaned into the process as I fucked him once again. His mate, who was probably feeling the first pangs of guilt upped and left at this point, leaving the two of us together alone.

It was clear that his cock wasn't hard enough for some serious fucking so we were just sitting there together when the door clicked open once again.

I dismounted and sat a few steps away from my buddy as a couple of women walked in. Through the gloom, I noticed that one of them was my girlfriend. She had found someone to talk to -- presumably a work colleague. Whilst I recognised her voice, she didn't see me through the gloom so I sat there in silence going over what had happened whilst absent-mindedly finger fucking myself. I noticed that I had been stretched so much and that I could easily fit three fingers in.

Things started to get a little bit dicey. On the one hand I was overheating and needed to get out, but on the other, I knew that if I walked past her, my girlfriend would instantly recognise me. I compromised by taking the cleaning hose and running cold water over my body, hoping to delay my exit as long as possible.

After a time my girlfriend and her colleague left, and I was once again alone in the steam room. I grabbed the hose and again cooled myself off, deciding I'd wait a minute before leaving myself. The cool water ran over my body, a much-needed foil to the heat of the steam room. As I ran the water around my nakedness, a naughty thought crossed my mind. Why not cool myself from the inside as well as the outside? I had never douched before, but the thought of having a hose up my bum and filling myself with cool water got my cock stirring omce again. I had read about the benefits of a douche and having been fucked three times in quick succession decided I needed some cleaning.

So gently, tentatively, I pushed the nozzle against my bum. It slid in quite easily, so I then turned the tap on just a little, squatting on the floor and waiting. I could feel the liquid trickling inside me. It felt good so I turned the tap open some more, and the trickle turned into a stream. The feeling of cold water inside me got me a little harder and a bit more turned on, so I decided to enjoy it a little longer. I had read somewhere that you need to feel like you're 'full' before stopping, so that's what I decided to do. Then my horniness got the better of me and I decided to turn the tap on some more.

Again, I felt the stream run a little harder, and I got another kick as the water filled me up again. There was something addictive about it. Feeling full, like you want to stop, then daring yourself to take some more, and being rewarded with a pleasurable feeling of getting fuller.

Eventually I decided to stop, but then let the seconds tick by, just to make sure that I was making the most of this opportunity. With my stomach seemingly sticking out and hard, I decided that enough was enough, so turned the tap off and stood up.

I also read was that you needed to have the liquid inside you as long as possible. So I decided to head to the WC and wait. I exited the steam room area, knowing that the WC was a few steps away when I bumped into my girlfriend.

"Hey," she said, "I was looking for you!"

"I was looking for you too!" I replied.

"Well, aren't you going to ask me how my massage was?" she asked quizzically.

Of course, I'd love to know all about her massage, and in any other circumstances I would have asked. But at this point in time, it felt like I was about to explode. My stomach was bulging and it took all my concentration not to let the water flow out in a big puddle under me.

"Sure," I said, "let's talk about it. But first, I am desperate for the loo, so I need to go there."

I started to walk off, but she stopped me, asking if I could fill her water bottle. She fished around in her bag for what seemed like an hour trying to find it, whilst I felt a few dribbles of water course down my leg. Eventually, she found it and I walked off to the WC as quickly as I could, entering the first cubicle I saw and locking the door behind me.