The Sauna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't wait," she chuckled, looking up at me.

"Wait here," I whispered, "Hide behind the sauna."

I walked down the stairs and snuck into the master bedroom, where Kent was still sleeping. I grabbed a black scarf out of our play drawer and tied it around my left wrist. Then, I folded the covers back, kneeled onto the bed and began stroking his half-hard cock, running it against my lips.

His dick reacted instantly and started growing yet again.

"Jeez Sara, what's gotten into you lately?" he groaned, with only one eye open, "You're insatiable."

I smiled up at him and bobbed my head up and down his dong for about twenty seconds.

"Seriously, how come you're so horny?" he asked, now fully awake.

"It's that sauna," I whispered, "It gets me all hot and horny, every time."

"Mmmm, best investment ever," he moaned as he caressed my hair.

"Hang on," I whispered, pretending to have just thought of something, "I've got an idea. Why don't I suck you off in the sauna?"

"Whatever you want hon," he whispered, "It doesn't matter to me where you suck my cock."

I figured as much. No surprise there.

"Let's go then," I whispered, getting up, giving his cock one final tug, "Kirk is at practice and Kim is doing yoga in the living room. We've got the sauna to ourselves."

He jumped up and followed me upstairs. I made him strip and sit down on the sauna bench. He ogled me as I tied my hair into a bun. I find it makes sucking cock a little easier - less hair in my mouth.

"One more thing," I said as I untied the scarf from around my wrist. A bit surprised, but not about to turn down a blowjob, he allowed me to blindfold him.

"No peeking, okay lover?" I whispered.

"Whatever you say hon," he whispered, his dick pointing straight up.

Realizing that that was her queue, Kim carefully tiptoed out from behind the sauna. She was as naked as I was and had tied her hair into a bun as well. As long as hubby didn't cheat and snuck a peek, he wouldn't be able to tell us apart.

"Ready? Here I come," I said as I signaled a clearly nervous Kim to go ahead. Anxiously, she made her way over to me and faced the open sauna, where her father was sporting a massive erection. She kneeled down and nervously placed her hands on Kent's knees.

He gasped and let go of his dick, realizing an eager mouth would soon be sliding over it. If only he knew which mouth, I thought to myself as I briefly rubbed my clit. Still nervous, Kim slowly lowered her head towards her dad's fat cock, looking up at him for as long as possible.

Then, finally, came the moment all three of us had been waiting for. Kim wrapped her hand around the base of hubby's dick and slid her mouth down over his pole. Kent moaned approvingly. When she began bobbing her head up and down, slowly tugging his big shaft in the process, he really started moaning and groaning.

"Oh god, oh fuck yeah... my god Sara," he whispered.

The more he seemed to enjoy himself, the more confident Kim became. After barely a minute, she was twisting both hands around his shaft, squeezing his shaft and stretching his foreskin while pursing her lips very fast over his sensitive head. The little slut had some skills!

Needless to say, hubby didn't last very long.

"Oh, I am gonna... shit," he screamed as he put both hands on the back of Kim's head and started fucking her mouth really fast and deep. For a moment, I was afraid that he was too rough for her, but even as he was dumping his cum down her throat -- gagging her in the process -- she powered through and kept sucking and pumping his prick.

Hubby had a spectacular orgasm and shuddered and trashed for nearly ten seconds in his seat. As soon as he let go of Kim's head, she crawled backwards, jumped up and tiptoed down the stairs. I quickly squatted down in front of him and carefully undid his blindfold.

"Jeez Sara," he panted, "It seems you're getting better and better at this."

"Fucking asshole," I thought to myself as I couldn't help but crack a smile. Apparently, Kim's eagerness had made for a better experience than my years of practice.

"Glad you liked it," I replied as I bent my head down and gave his dick and balls a thorough licking.

"You little slut," he smiled, looking down at me. When a little bead of residual cum leaked from his shrunken dick, I swallowed it without giving it a second thought.

Then we headed down and whereas Kent got fully dressed, I opted for just a flimsy nighty, still feeling quite naughty -- and hoping for some more action as soon as Kirk returned. In the kitchen, I found Kim -- wearing a short skirt and a top -- making coffee. While hubby stepped out for a minute to get the newspaper, she approached me, unable to contain her curiosity.

"Did he say anything?" she asked softly, "Did he like it?"

"You gave him a blowjob, Kim. What do you think?" I replied a bit bitchy, still offended by Kent's earlier comment. She averted her eyes, taken aback by my sudden hostility and retreated to the dining room, where she started sipping from her coffee.

I brought a cup over to Kent, who was reading his newspaper in the one-seater sofa, with his back towards the dining room and kitchen. When I gave him a peck on the forehead, he smiled up at me, gawked at my tits, hanging loosely in my gown and whispered in my ear, "Best blowjob ever!"

I couldn't get mad at him, as he figured he was paying me a compliment, while in fact he was insulting me. I faked a smile and headed back into the kitchen. I was starting to wonder if it had been a good idea to let Kim suck her father's cock. I figured I'd better stay in the kitchen for a while as I didn't want to fly off at either of them for something that wasn't their fault.

Then, just a few minutes later, Kirk walked in through the back door.

"Practice is cancelled, coach got the flu," he announced as he walked into the kitchen, dropped his sports bag on the floor and promptly stuck his hand down my gown, grabbing one of my tits. The nerve of the little brat, I thought to myself.

But then again, I had made it pretty clear that I was his to play with. And now that his dad had -- unintentionally -- insulted me twice, I was feeling even more motivated to let him have his way with me. He boorishly squeezed my tit, tugged my nipple and disrespectfully wobbled the whole thing up and down for like ten seconds.

Then, suddenly, Kim walked into the kitchen to see what we were up to and smiled as she noticed her brother's hand on my fat tit. Without pause, she pushed down her skirt, flashing us her twat. She wasn't even wearing panties. She was a slut... just like her mother.

Slowly, Kim stepped backwards into the dining room, luring an intrigued Kirk with her. As his hand was clutching my tit, I had no choice but to follow them. Kim tiptoed up to back of the one-seater sofa and leaned over, whispering, as she pretended to be reading along.

Having a pretty good idea of where this was going, Kirk pushed me down on my knees, took out his massive erection and tapped it against my lips. I immediately wrapped my right hand around the base of his big cock and started jacking him off, while sucking on his tip.

When Kim reached back with one hand and pulled her ass slightly open for us, Kirk spontaneously grew another inch. Figuring I might as well have some fun too, I slipped my free hand under my gown and started fingering my soaking wet twat. Kim glanced back at us and grinned as she realized what an effect she was having on us.

After a few more minutes, Kirk grabbed his cock with his right hand while putting his left one on my head, keeping it in place. While he was gawking at Kim, he started jacking off furiously, aiming for my face. When she glanced back and realized what he was planning, Kim made an extra effort.

She leaned on one foot, pulled up her other knee and slipped two fingers in her twat, all shielded from her father's view by the back of the couch. It was all the extra stimulus Kirk needed. Silently, he arched his back and started splattering his goo against the left side of my face -- much to Kim's amusement.

After giving me half a facial, Kirk stepped back, zipped up and moved into the kitchen, where he grabbed his sports bag and escaped into the hallway. He had had his fun, and was -- once again -- leaving us there, horny and uncomfortable. There was no point whining about it, we both got a kick out of being treated that way.

Kim glanced at me, as she stealthily pulled her skirt back into place and wiped off her fingers on her top. Before I could get up, she stepped up to me and grabbed me by the hand, pulling me towards the living room. Realizing Kirk's sperm was still clinging to -- and slowly sliding down -- my face, I initially resisted... but not for long.

When Kim insisted and wouldn't let go of my hand, I quickly caved and followed her. Fortunately, Kent was too enthralled in his newspaper to notice what a fucking slut I was being. Kim and I sat down on the big couch, with me closest to hubby and the cum-drenched side of my face towards her. We briefly grinned at one another, getting off on how naughty we were being.

Then, she struck up a conversation about one of her friends. It was mindless chit chat, but it provided her with the opportunity to keep staring at her brother's cum on my slut face, without arousing suspicion from Kent. She paused and grinned each time a small glob of Kirk's spunk dripped down my dumb face, onto my gown.

We kept this up for about twenty minutes. By then, the meaningless babbling had progressed into a real conversation about shopping and clothes, while most of Kirk's goo had found it's way onto my gown, leaving behind just harmless moisture on the left side of my face.

Then suddenly, hubby looked up from his newspaper and asked, "Who wants some more coffee?"

"No thanks, hon," I whispered, briefly looking at him.

"No thanks daddy," Kim replied as we watched him head for the kitchen.

As soon as he was out of sight, Kim leaned in and ran her tongue over the entire left side of my face.

"Oh my god," I whispered, shocked by her sudden lewd behavior. She smiled and bent her head down towards my gown, where she started slurping up whatever sperm she could find.

"Jesus Kim," I breathed, highly aroused by her thirst for cum.

Barely three seconds later, she poked her head up and whispered, "I wanna suck dad's cock again."

"I know you do, you little whore," I whispered softly, stifling a grin.

"And I want him to fuck me into a little pulp!" she blurted out, almost forgetting to whisper, as she reached under my gown and jammed two fingers up my soaking wet twat.

"Shitttt," I gasped surprised.

"Hard, impersonal and over and over again, till I can barely stand on my feet," she whispered as she started fingering me coarsely, "And I want it in all of my holes!"

"Gooddd," I squirmed, glancing over at the kitchen, expecting Kent to come back soon.

"You want that for your little girl, don't you mommy?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yesss," I hissed, realizing that her nasty talk and disrespectful fingering was going to set me off.

"Then you'll set that up?" she asked, as-a-matter-of-factly, fiercely rubbing my sweet spot.

"Yes, god yes," I grunted softly as I started convulsing around her fingers.

"Good," she grinned as she abruptly pulled her fingers out of me, ruining my orgasm.

"Oh, you bitch," I groaned as I looked her in the eye, my face contorted with frustration.

"Now that that's settled," she whispered in my ear, "Go be a whore for your son."

Mad with lust, I didn't hesitate and jumped up. I rushed into the hallway and up the stairs, determined to obey Kim -- and be the biggest whore I could be for Kirk.

By the time I reached the top of the stairs, my perverted brain had come up with a plan. I headed straight for the master bedroom, where I rummaged through my play drawer. Kent and I hardly ever used any of this stuff, especially the item I was looking for: a 9-inch flesh-colored hard plastic dildo -- given to us years ago by some friends, as a joke.

I took off my nighty and went to knock on Kirk's door. Imagine his surprise when he saw me standing there, naked, holding the biggest fake cock he had ever seen. There was no need for words. The situation was pretty self-explanatory. I turned in place and headed up to the attic. Kirk followed several meters behind me, more curious than horny -- at least for now.

I got into the sauna, closed the door -- for what it was worth -- and got on my knees, facing my son. After sucking on the tip of the dildo for a bit to get it all wet, I l put one foot on either side of the door, putting myself lewdly on display and slowly pushed the dildo in. It was big, hard, and to be honest, pretty uncomfortable.

But as Kirk gawked at me, and especially at my cunt getting abused, I kept going, slowly but certainly pushing more and more of the fake cock into my stupid twat. I used my free hand to wobble my tits up and down and hung my tongue lewdly out of my mouth, doing my absolute best to look like a cheap whore -- as I had been instructed.

Kirk hung his half-hard cock out of his pants and started tugging it, while gawking at me. A few minutes later, when he was fully hard -- and I was jamming about three-quarters of the plastic dick in and out of my poor twat -- he opened the door and got down on his knees in front of me.

He reached out and gently placed his hand on mine over the dildo. Although I was a little apprehensive -- the fake cock was huge and it could really hurt me, if handled the wrong way -- I was his to do with as he pleased, so I redrew my hand and let him wrap his hand around the back of the dildo. I had rarely felt so vulnerable.

To tell you the truth, it made me even wetter than I already was. Fortunately, Kirk was careful and seemed to know exactly what he was doing. He fucked me no harder or deeper than I had fucked myself. It felt amazing. God, I felt like a slut!

After shoving it in and out of my drenched twat about thirty more times, he got up and nudged me down on my back in front of the sauna. He swiftly got on top of me and pressed his hard cock against my pussy, while he nudged the huge, soggy dildo against my mouth.

Instinctively, I opened up and let him jam the vile, plastic phallus in. Meanwhile, he pushed his cock into my twat and started fucking me. I moaned, groaned and whined like a little bitch and let him have his way with me. After a little while, he took my left hand and placed it on the dildo. Apparently, abusing my mouth and making me taste my own pussy wasn't nasty enough. I had to do it myself!

As I started pushing the dildo in and out of my piehole, slobbering loudly for extra effect, he placed his now free hands on my tits and started groping and kneading them. I glanced down and as I felt myself approaching a world-shattering orgasm, I reminded myself over and over again that his hands had no business being on my tits, nor his big cock being balls-deep in my twat.

I came like a freight train. The longer I climaxed, the messier I drooled over the dildo. I stared down at his fat cock, plunging mercilessly into my sensitive twat, over and over again. I kept cumming until, about two minutes later, Kirk suddenly pulled out and started spraying his cum all over my bush, thighs, stomach, tits and face.

When he was done ejaculating, he kneeled down next to my face and squeezed out the last of his sperm onto the tip of my nose. Then, he started dragging and rubbing his half-hard cock all over my face. He spread his cum from my chin to my hairline and from ear to ear. I simply glanced up at him and let him humiliate me to his hearth's content.

After two or three minutes, he lost interest and rose to his feet.

"Thanks mom," he whispered as he headed down, leaving me there, fucked and humiliated. As I laid there, looking up at the ceiling -- reduced to nothing but a cum rag -- my mind wandered off to Kim and the promise I had made her, not fifteen minutes before.

Bringing another cock into the mix would only serve to make bigger whores of Kim and me. Twice the cock, twice the sperm... twice the disrespect and humiliation. My cunt quivered at the mere thought. And all I had to do was convince hubby to join our incestuous fuck fest.


12