The Savannah Situation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was cool and tasted like berries and I liked how her tongue felt in my mouth so much that like a reflex, I reached for her leg and pulled her over my lap so she was straddling me. And then I stopped. She put her hands on my chest and breathed hard as she watched me. "I'm sorry, Sav, I didn't realize I was doing that."

"Well, I liked it," she said, and leaned forward and kissed me just for a second, without any tongue. I was in my jeans, still, and they were kinda damp, but Savannah was in those leggings again and they were thin enough that we both knew my erection was under her thigh. "I like it a lot. Can I stay here? And kiss you again?"

"If you want to, Sav."

"I really do," she said softly. When we kissed this time I planted my hands on her hips. I wasn't ready to touch her anywhere else or hold her to me while we kissed. I'd feel like she was trapped, I think. She was pressing herself against me, running her fingers through my hair, and I wanted more than just a pat on the back for not having sex with her right then when her tongue was sliding alongside mine. I loved how she tasted, felt like I could never get enough of it. My daughter tasted right, which even at the time felt like a fucked up thing to think.

My cock didn't care how fucked up it was; my cock was leaking into my boxer briefs by then because fuck, was it hot. She paused in kissing me and put her lips by my ear and took the opportunity to rub herself on me while she whispered, "I'm going to take off my shirt."

She straightened to do it and paused, staring at me, and I wasn't sure if she was giving me the chance to refuse her or hoping I was going to start being a father and I didn't know how to express that. What I said was, "You sure you want to do that, honey?"

"I want to show you, Daddy," was what she said, and it fucked me up and made my cock throb at the same time. So I sat there, her heat right on my lap, feeling kinda nauseous and on the verge of coming in my underwear and watched her lift her shirt up over her belly and then her breasts and then it was off entirely. She sat there then, letting me take her in with the glow from the flames licking around her ribcage and waist and the inviting curves of her breasts. Breasts are just shaped like they're waiting to be held, like I could put my hands on them and her nipples would be in just the right spot for my fingers and it seemed like a great tragedy her breasts weren't being held right then. But I didn't move.

The living room felt like it froze then, silent and still while we stared at each other. Then she kissed me again, and I was starting to kiss her back as hard as she was kissing me, and I kept my hands on her hips but I was pulling her down onto my erection, right on her clit, so it's not like I was actually protecting her honor. It made her whimper and she stopped. When she spoke it sounded like begging. "I want to show you what you do to me, Daddy. Please let me show you. Do you want to see? You could just look."

I'd 'just looked' before and now I was having a dry fuck with my daughter but Jesus, did I want to see. But I couldn't bring myself to ask it of her. She didn't give me much time to deliberate. Instead she climbed off me and stood in front of me and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her leggings. She paused there, one final chance for me to stop her, and instead I dropped my gaze right to her hands, so she pushed those leggings down and I watched as the v of her sex came into view because she wasn't wearing underwear. Except she bent at the waist to push them over her knees and it was dark enough that you couldn't see much and it was the best and worst sort of tease at the same time.

I thought she was going to climb back on me but she sat on the couch, turned toward me, and leaned back against the arm, bringing her feet up to the cushion so her knees bent. I watched her with great interest. "You let me take my leggings off because you want to see, right?"

"Yeah, that's right," I said, and my voice was a little hoarse.

"So you want to see. I'll show you, but you have to do it yourself. Open my legs, Daddy," she said. Her voice had a hushed quality, like even though no one was around she only wanted me to hear. "Open my legs so you can see how much I want this."

I waffled for a minute. I made a show of being conflicted but it was more for myself than Savannah. I wanted to be more conflicted than I was. At the heart of my desire there was no conflict. Intellectually was another story. But it didn't take long for me to slide my hand up her smooth shin and to her knee and I think she actually shivered. I paused there to give her the chance to stop me, if she wanted.

"It's okay, Daddy," she whispered. "I want you to." And then her knees parted for me just a little, waiting for pressure from me to spread them. And I gave it and when her leg fell open and exposed her needy sex to me my hand was above her knee, just barely, on the inside of her thigh and I can't remember ever being so turned on.

Her pussy was beautiful, with a dense patch of brown hair above her bare vulva. Her skin was a warm gradient from tanned under summer sun to glistening sex such a lush warm crimson with arousal it reminded you of an ember. She was ready, shiny like honey over her vulva and smearing onto her thighs a little. She was all honey, I felt like. Honey in her eyes, honey coming from her womanhood. My honey. I was looking at my daughter's aroused sex and when I went to push my palm down the length of my shaft through my jeans, I didn't do it just once this time.

"Why don't you just touch me, Daddy?" She touched it herself, as if to remind me how easy it was, how you could just barely do it and that hardly counted as touching anyway. Her fingertips skipped over her labia and they were coming away glossy.

"You put your finger in my mouth. This isn't that different. Friendlier entry, for one." She said, then cocked her head to the side. It recalled her as my daughter. She could go on a dime from the poised woman she was to my sweet daughter who looked at me like nothing ever made her happier and one didn't seem as distinct from the other anymore. "Aren't you curious?"

"Yeah," I said roughly. "I'm intensely curious about that."

Savannah laughed. "Are you going to do it?"

"Not this time, Babygirl."

"Okay. It's okay," Savannah said. She studied me for a minute, then lifted one leg over the back of the couch and it made the swollen lips of her vulva split open just a little. I could see how pink it was in there and how dewy she was and nothing ever looked as sweet or as perfect as her pussy did then. She reminded me of a peach pushing overripe: soft like it wanted you to consume it, all sweet, dripping nectar. And like a ripe peach, the scent of her readiness was rising around me, it felt like, a little of her clean sweat and that undertone of pussy that every woman has that doesn't have a name and something that felt familiar. Something I found heady in how hot it was and how much I wanted it. "I want to see you, Chris. Show me."

I guess my reward for not touching my daughter's pussy was that it was okay for me to pull out my cock for her to see. Reasonable, right? But if her pussy was any indication, she really did take a liking to the idea. I still had my hand on her thigh, my thumb pressing into her hamstring, and I didn't want to stop touching her so I undid my jeans with my other hand and shifted toward her on the couch and rubbed my cock through my boxer briefs. "You sure, Sav?"

"Stop questioning me and show me how much you want me," she said, and I heard the same guttural quality in her voice that mine had a second ago.

I was about to pull out my cock, fully erect, aching for release, leaking precum, and show it to my daughter. I knew that's what I would be doing, that there was no defense for it, and I knew I was going to do it anyway. I looked at the bulge in my underwear and the dark circle around the apex of it and reached inside and gripped my cock and stopped there for a second. Her leg was taut under my hand and I felt like she was vibrating inside for me. I couldn't meet her eyes, though, and it took me a minute, but I pulled it out.

I guess that's the other thing I've got going for me. I lucked out in the cock department. Closer to eight than seven inches, good heft at nearly five inches around, and a broad, smooth head that was now tight and purple like a plum and slick with precum. She didn't say anything but I heard her breath catch. I still couldn't look at her though. I asked, "Is this all right?"

"I'm so good, Daddy. Let me see. Get between my legs so we can see each other better." I was determined we weren't gonna fuck that night, and I meant it, so I did what she said. I could do that and not feel like there was a chance I might give in and end up putting my dick in her. I was kneeling now, keeping that hand on her leg and a tight grip on my cock so it wouldn't shoot off from the smell of her arousal. I don't think anything has ever smelled as inviting to me as her desire. "That's so hot, Chris. Stroke it for me."

I did, kept my gaze fixed on it as I ran my hand down the shaft and back up and tightened up around my head and a viscous bead of precum out oozed from the tip.

"Stroke your cock with it, Daddy," she said. "And look at me. Look at how my pussy is for you right now. I'm going to touch it now. I want to come. Will you watch?"

It was easy to do what she said, to smear that precum around the head of my cock with my thumb and then stroke myself. She told me what to do and I did it. So I looked at her pussy and watched her stroke it, letting the weight of her fingers sink through her tender flesh until her index finger disappeared inside her for a second. It was shining with her nectar clinging to it when she brought it back out and ran that finger to her clit and circled it. That made her hips jump and my cock throb. "Jesus, Sav," I said. "I think that's the best thing I've ever seen."

She smiled and bit her lip. "What is?"

"Well, I mean. You know."

"Say it, Chris," she said. It was kind of stern, honestly.

"Your pussy. I love your pussy," I said, breathing hard and now sort of leaning toward her from where I knelt between her knees. Like I needed to see my cock closer to her pussy. Since I wasn't going to fuck her that night, it seemed okay.

She was breathing hard, too, whimpering a little when she glided over her clit. Her clit lay right where her pubic bone curved like it was being presented to me, small and such a dark, vivid pink. "I'm gonna come, Daddy," she breathed, and she wasn't joking. She came a second later, eyes on my cock and hips jerking and her breathing getting fast and sharp and high, and her pussy looked a lot wetter as she did. I guess I was a little surprised she wasn't more vocal when she came; she'd been so uninhibited with me I assumed she'd sing like a canary, but all she did was whimper at the height of her orgasm with her inner thighs quivering and her hips bucking and fuck did I want my mouth on her pussy right then.

She kept her eyes closed for a long moment. Later she told me it was because she was dizzy and lightheaded, and she was afraid if she opened them she might just pass out. So I got to stare at her saturated little pussy, now a little lax as her breathing evened out. My balls were impatient by then and I had that death grip around my cock so I didn't just spurt all over her and precum was dripping over my fingers when she opened her eyes and looked at me. "I've never come like that, Chris. I hope you liked it."

"'Liked it' feels more than insufficient, Sav," I said.

"Good," she said. It was almost a coo. "I want to watch you come."

I knew I should've at least made a show of resisting, but I didn't, especially not when her hand slid back to her sex and she pushed two fingers into her and said, "Can I put my fingers in your mouth?" I looked from her pussy to her face and back again and nodded, didn't even really deliberate, then watched her pull her fingers out and gesture to me. "Come here, Daddy. I want you to know what I taste like."

I don't know how she knew just when she could call me Daddy and I'd find it as hot as I did. There were other times I would've been disturbed if she called me Daddy, but she always hit it dead on. She wanted me to go to where her fingers were, closer to her face, and I had to let go of her leg and put my hand by her hip on the sofa to lean over her. When I was close enough, she smeared her fingers over my lips first with a mischievous smile and then pushed them into my mouth and onto my tongue. I felt like I got to drink my daughter's very essence and let it slide down my throat and it wasn't enough. She dragged those fingers across my tongue as she pulled them out. She had good timing, because I had to tell her, "I'm about to come."

"Kiss me," she whispered, so I did, fully intending on a brief kiss and then I'd sit back and jizz all over my stomach, but she put her hand on the back of my neck and kept my face close to hers. "Come on my pussy, Daddy."

"Sav-"

"I want to feel your cum on me," she said. The pressure of her hand lightened . She was letting me out if I wanted, that she wasn't going to exploit my arousal and let something happen I wasn't comfortable with.

Except I got comfortable with it pretty quick, it sounded so good. So I nodded and she lifted her lips to mine and slid her sweet tongue into my mouth as my balls tightened and the head of my cock got that tingle like it was crying out for attention. I think she was surprised that I stopped kissing her. "I want to see it, Sav," I grunted, and straightened up enough that I could put my hand right back on her leg.

She smiled and swiveled her hips to shift herself down just a little, so her sweet puss was right under my strangled cock. I wasn't moving my hand up her thigh but I couldn't stop brushing my thumb over her smooth skin as I stroked myself. "Let me taste you again," I said, breathless.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, and slid two fingers into her seeping pussy. She held them up, I moved up to take them in my mouth and the tops of my thighs touched hers now, just barely. She was so warm and close, and sweet and tart on my tongue, that it sent me over the edge.

I pulled my mouth off her fingers and said in kind of a growl, "I'm coming, Babygirl," and I didn't just stroke myself until I came over her. I pointed my heavy cock at her shining sex and came on her pussy: a warm spurt of thick semen on the diagonal over her vulva, then another heavy white rope landed right on her clit - lucky shot - and then another blast of cum straight up her tight slit, and when I was done coming her pussy looked glazed and pearly in my cum and it was seeping through the folds of her sex and into her.

Savannah was watching with her mouth fallen open a little. When I closed my eyes for a second and exhaled she breathed, "Wow. That was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me."

I sat back on my heels, breathing heavy and still looking at my little girl's sex covered in my semen. 'In your sperm, you asshole,' I thought, and it must've shown on my face because Savannah said, "What's wrong? You didn't like it?"

"No, I did, I'm just - Sav, are you on anything? You know, birth control?"

"Yes, Chris. I have an IUD. It's okay. It's safe." I ran a hand over my face. I was relieved, but I was also starting to freak out, which wasn't a surprise to either of us. "Please don't go right now. Not right after we did this."

I hadn't thought about it like that, was fully preparing to bolt for the door, but that stopped me in my mental tracks. I still had my cock in my hand when I told her I would stay.

"Good," she said. "Do you like how your cum looks on my pussy, Daddy?"

"I sure do," I said. And it made me feel pretty shitty. But fuck me, I did like how it looked. I was looking at it then, in fact, watching her fingers trail through the iridescent glaze, tracing little swirls and smearing it over her pink sex. It was hypnotic. "Put some inside you, Babygirl."

Her hand stilled and she looked at me. I don't think she was expecting anything that obscene from me at that point, but then she smiled and pushed her fingers over her vulva and inside her. "I like knowing your cum is in me."

"So do I," I said. I was transfixed, watched her glistening fingers for another minute, and now the smell of my cum was blurring into the scent of her languid pussy and our sweat and the room smelled like sex, and in light of that I found myself regretting for a second that we hadn't just had sex instead. My cock was still half hard but I pushed it into my underwear and squeezed her leg. "Lemme grab us a washcloth. We can't get any cum on this velvet."

I was telling myself I was seeing how doing this to her or letting her do that to me and whatever else would make me feel, like I was expecting it to get to a point where it didn't feel good? I think I was waiting for crushing guilt to kick in, or for Savannah to realize this was only unhealthy, and neither of those things ever happened.

I took a second to wash my hands and close my eyes in the hall bathroom and then found a clean hand towel. I was trying to block out the world for a second but all I saw was my penis ejaculating a serious load of cum on my daughter's genitals and it disgusted me about as much as it turned me on.

I wanted to leave. In a bad way. But I was gonna stay, and not just because she asked, so I took the washcloth to her and she cleaned herself up while I grabbed her clothes. When she was dressed, I was waiting for her on the couch and she sat next to me and kind of slumped against my side.

I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. "How you feeling about all this?" I murmured, into her hair.

She pressed her face into my neck like she did back in that awful apartment and inhaled. "I'm so happy. That felt so good and you didn't even touch me."

"I mean, I feel like our mouths touched a fair amount."

"You know what I mean. I loved it. I loved watching you and seeing how sexy you thought I was."

"Too sexy, arguably," I said.

She laughed and squeezed my waist. "Why don't you go back to Marcus's? I want to shower and stuff. I'm okay. I am. It's okay to go."

"Well, independent of my desires here, that sounds like it could be a test."

"It's not. I don't want you here if you don't really want to be here."

I didn't say anything for a bit, and then I said,"Sav, it's not that I don't want to be with you right now."

"I know. I'm good, Chris. Seriously. If you need to go process or whatever, go ahead. Don't stay here if you're uncomfortable."

"Hmm. I bet I can at least hold off the panic attack until bedtime," I said, and she laughed again. I think she was more pleased than amused.

"Are you sure? You really want to stay just to stay?"

"Of course, Babygirl," I said softly. "Sorry. I don't mean to call you that. I gotta do better catching myself before I say it."

She shrugged. "I don't know, it's growing on me...it's kinda hot, to be honest. Did you think so?" I let my silence do the talking again and she reached up and lightly raked her fingernails through my beard. "Did you like coming on your Babygirl's pussy? Say it."

My cock hadn't ever gone all the way down and it stopped entirely here. "I loved coming on your pussy, Babygirl."

Her touched changed to a caress and she kissed my neck, just briefly. "Mmm. I'm so glad we did this. I don't regret any of it. Let's order a pizza."

It made me laugh and I said okay, so she ordered something on her phone and curled back into my side and we both dozed off waiting for it. Well, she did; to be honest, I was laying there freaking the fuck out that I'd just come over after the hike like we both assumed I would without even talking about it, because we had; that I knew I was gonna let things go further than last time; and how what happened was that I came all over my daughter's pussy.