The Scarlet Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did, gliding inside her with a single deep thrust, parting Lucy's tight hole with her monstrous meat. It sunk straight in, Lucy's snug, virgin hole offering little resistance. She was so wet, so slippery wet, and her silky walls rippled and convulsed around the invading member, moulding about its veiny ridges. It was so warm, burning hot within her, bulging against her delicate insides.

She threw back her head and screamed a desperate cry of pure pleasure, and Babs fell on her, driving her thick shaft in to the hilt, burying herself inside the young girl. Her mouth found her exposed neck, kissing and sucking hungrily. She grasped her small breasts and squeezed tight, and drew her hips back and began to fuck her. She drove into her, pinning her to the roots again and again. Lucy's tight lips clung to her, clenching her invading meat as she dragged it free. Her eyes bulged, her mouth yawning wide in a silent cry of ecstasy, and her body shuddered and bucked as Babs split her open.

Her fingers found Babs' silky hair, her soft back, and clutched tight as she was fucked senseless. She glided inside so effortlessly, so deep into the young girl, her rigid shaft igniting rippling spasms of pleasure that tickled her insides wonderfully. Her heavy balls swung, smacking against Lucy's ass every time she pinned her down. Lucy began making uncontrollable whimpering noises, ragged moans as she raised her head, breathing hard.

She gazed, transfixed as Babs drew back, and she saw that beautiful shaft slid free from her snug grasp, pink labia stretched taut, veined flesh glistening with her liquid lust. And then she drove back in, and she squealed, tossing her head back. Bab's lips found the tender nubs of her nipples, and sucked them hungrily into her wet mouth, twirling her tongue around them as she pounded relentlessly, shifting between fast, frenetic thrusts, and slow, deep thrusts that slammed into her gushing cunt. Her flesh clapped against Lucy's, cock slapping wetly into her juicy slit, each impalement sending surges of pleasure rushing through the young girl's body, setting her to writhing uncontrollably. With each thrust Bab's magnificent cock felt bigger, her pussy fuller, stretched further and further beyond its limits. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the euphoria.

She wasn't sure how long it took for her to realise the firm roots were no longer at her back, so consumed by her sensual assault she was, but when she opened her eyes she saw trees, the dark sky circling. She glanced down, clutching at Babs as their bodies entwined. They were floating, hovering feet above the ground, and as the goddess continued to gyrate into her they rose further, rotating within the clearing. She whimpered softly, pressing her face into the soft pillows of her breasts, slick with sweat. Babs squeezed Lucy's pert cheeks, and dragged her down, impaling her as she groaned.

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, and she raised them to Babs, who kissed her. She nipped her lip, dragging it back, and as Lucy melted into those ruby eyes, Babs released her lip and smiled devilishly. Within her, buried to the hilt, nudging almost uncomfortably against her cervix, the fat shaft throbbed. It pulsed, twitching, and then Lucy's eyes went wide as she felt it grow. It was unmistakable, bulging within her, stretching her vaginal sheath. She shuddered, groaning, and began to shake her head.

"No...I can't...no more..."

"Shh, yes you can."

And she grew, bulging and throbbing as she stretched Lucy's tight vagina well beyond its limits, filling every inch of her slippery canal. She writhed, mewling helplessly as her body bucked. Babs gripped her tight, and drove against her in a sudden jerk.

Lucy wailed into the night, as a violent, crashing orgasm tore through her like a storm, flooding her entire body with torrents of pure pleasure. Her head stretched back, eyes rolling, until all she saw was the dark sky above, spinning slowly. Her obscenely stretched cunt convulsed and spasmed around the enormous presence, so incredibly hot within her. Babs moaned, a delightful throaty utterance, and hugged Lucy's trembling body tight.

Lucy shuddered, feeling Babs pulse and twitch, and then gasped as surge after surge of hot seed began to pump and spurt against her cervix, flooding her already filled cunt. There was nowhere for it to go, so firmly plugged she was, and yet she didn't stop, pumping thick torrents inside her as their sweaty bodies mashed together.

They sank slowly, Lucy shuddering and trembling, and gradually lowered back onto the chair of roots, Lucy on top this time. She whimpered softly, hugging Babs' voluptuous body tight, moaning into her. Her beautiful cock throbbed within her, still pumping weakly, refusing to abate, stretching her gloriously. She stroked Lucy's hair, purring softly into her ear as they lay. Her hand stroked her back, tickling the ridges of her spine, and moved down to cup her taut rear. Her slender fingers slid into the cleft of her ass, and began tickling her rubbery star, sending delightful shivers thrumming through her.

"Shall I...remain, or would you like me to leave?" she whispered.

Lucy could only manage to shake her head, nestled against her soft chest, and Babs sighed contentedly. They stayed locked together, fixed in their tight embrace, Babs' throbbing meat staying perfectly hard, swimming in a flood of thick seed. Lucy almost slept, almost passed out, as she rested against the gentle rise and fall of Babs' buxom chest, her young sex stuffed to the brim. They swayed gently, sliding against each other, grinding slowly, as the minutes dragged into hours. It wasn't until the first hints of peach and amber began colouring the sky above that Lucy forced her eyes to flutter open.

"I'm afraid our time is up," Babs murmured, stroking her hair. Lucy moaned in objection, but felt Babs shrink inside her, finally giving her obscenely stretched vagina the rest it needed. She lifted Lucy tenderly, and her battered, inflamed slit shrunk, her vulva parting as Babs slipped free. A torrent of silky cum seeped from her, flowing from her gaping pussy and coating Bab's shrinking cock in a warm, sticky mess. She lowered Lucy onto the viscous mess, and kissed her, deeply, tongue delving into her hot mouth.

She held the kiss for what felt like minutes, and then she turned her gently over, shifting her onto the roots, and extracted herself from their tender embrace. She rose gracefully, and sighed, stretching, the first shafts of morning light catching in her flame-red locks. Lucy lay there, exhausted, Babs' thick seed seeping from her raw, vibrantly pink gash, running into the cleft of her ass. She gazed up at the goddess, at the perfect curves of her milky skin, inflamed with the lust of sex, glowing gently.

"That was..." she managed, her voice weak, her head still spinning. "I can't..."

Babs turned and smiled, raising a brow. Lucy took a breath. "That was incredible. That was..."

"Everything you ever wanted?"

She nodded, and Babs shuddered in delight. She ran a hand over her crotch, and in a ripple of shadows her vulva returned, dark lips engorged and glistening wet. She rubbed herself, sliding her finger through her slit, smiling fondly at Lucy. Then she turned, and shook her head.

"Valentine's Day," she said in that melodious voice, "so much lust in the air, so much passion, so many poor souls needing my assistance. I'll have my work cut out for me."

Lucy wanted desperately to ask her to stay, to beg her not to leave, but she wasn't sure her body could handle any more. She climbed slowly to her feet, legs shaking unsteadily, Babs' warm seed sliding down her thighs. She walked over to the goddess, who turned, reaching to cup Lucy's cheek. She reached in and kissed her again, then glanced to the side. "Shall I release her now?"

Lucy blinked, and followed her gaze, and was a little startled as she suddenly remembered Susan, standing frozen by the edge of the circle.

"Oh. What...shit, what will I tell her?"

Babs leant in, lips brushing her ear. "Well, you don't need to tell her anything. She saw everything, after all."

"What?!"

"I only suspended her body. She's very much aware."

Lucy spun her head to her rigid friend, and as their eyes met her breath caught, as she saw the awareness in them. A stab of shame rippled through her, and she raised a hand to cover her breasts. "Oh God, Susan..."

"Shh..." Babs purred, embracing her from behind. "Do not be ashamed of what we have done. She should count herself lucky to have witnessed such a display of primal lust."

"But...she'll..."

She'd likely never speak to her again.

"How about I...open her mind a little, before I release her?" She strolled up to Susan, hips swaying, and leant in and breathed into her face. She paused, pondering Lucy's best friend, and then twirled her hand, and Lucy watched, stunned, as Susan's clothes unraveled and vanished, just as hers had. Her eyes slid over her friend's body, over her lithe form, her freckled skin, slender hips, pert, upturned breasts and neatly shaven crotch. She tried to look away, but found her eyes clinging to her body. That haze of lust still swam within her, drowning out the voice in her head that implored her to look away, to quell the excited feelings stirring within her.

"Much better." Babs wandered back over to Lucy, and caressed her cheek, leaning in to press her lips softly to hers. And then she pulled back, smiled, and murmured, "Have fun."

"Wait!" Lucy stammered. "Will I...will I ever see you again?"

Babs smile deepened, eyes burning seductively. "Well, you know how to summon me, don't you?"

And with that, she slapped Lucy lightly on her pert rear, and strolled into the morning light. Lucy watched her vanish amongst the trees, breathing hard, a smile clinging to her lips. She turned suddenly when she heard a gasp, and saw Susan shudder and lurch, swaying. She stumbled to one knee, and Lucy ran for her, pausing awkwardly before her. Susan glanced up, breathing hard, eyes swimming with a confused storm of emotions, from disgust, to shock, to excitement, and the unmistakable haze of lust that Lucy must have reflected in her own eyes. They stared at one another for a moment, eyes darting over each other's naked bodies.

"Lucy?"

Lucy bent, grasping her arm and hauling her up. She tottered, looking like she wanted to say something, but before she could Lucy pulled her into a hug, pressing their naked bodies against one another. She clutched her friend to her, her skin cool against hers, still flushed with passion. Something passed between them, a transference of the uninhibited lust Babs had sown within them. Lucy breathed in, the scent of Susan's hair filling her nose, and her friend looked up, and their eyes met. They gazed at one another, and Lucy felt Susan's nipples growing stiff against her chest.

"God, Lucy, I feel..."

"I know." She felt the same way she had hours earlier, desperate for release.

"Those things she did to you...oh God...I can't believe you... What...what about Miles?"

Lucy felt herself smiling. "What about him?"

"I thought you loved him?"

"Yeah, I did too."

Susan pressed herself closer, and Lucy's hands slid over her back, holding her tight.

"God...I can't think...I need..."

"I know what you need," Lucy whispered in her ear. She reached down, taking Susan's hands in her own, and met her friend's eyes. Her lip quirked up in a sly smile, as she felt a quiver of excitement ripple through her raw sex. "Something better than love." She moved in, pressing her lips to Susan's. She felt her stiffen, inhale sharply, and then whimper as she melted into Lucy's kiss. She pulled back, and saw the dazed cloud of lust hazing her eyes, and smiled. "Let me awaken you."